• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Profile and Photo review.

MILFandCookies Thank you once again. I agree on the quality and stiffness, unfortunately me and my friend (for the tennis) weren't on the same page about trying more times, will go with another person next time. Gym also tried to get some higher quality ones (Gym-2), they were all shot with my sony alpha but I don't want to spend the money on a lens this month. I'll get paid mid-september and I plan on getting a 50mm-1.8f to replace the 16-50mm I've got now.
While I was on holiday I've manged to get a couple of car pictures with a friend of mine (Car).
In the case of the gym ones I plan to artificially blur the background a bit, color correct as well.

Feedback on those would be appreciated.
[[LOOK LATEST]]

Hi Guys,
I've taken some pictures when I was with a friend on a Rooftop bar, did some more dumpster diving and found some pictures that could work as well. In the folder there's also my current Tinder, Hinge and Bumble setup (T,H,B).
Thank you in advance for any feedback.
P.S. the rooftop pictures are jpg exports of RAWS, the lighting looks much better in RAW and I still have to edit those.

PSA: Going to drop the thread, moving to picture megathread.

Back