• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Rate my Tinder profile

I have just done a Photofeeler for the last picture in the previous post.

20 votes, 7.9 attractiveness. Not really bad. But most said my facial expression is too hard, so I picked another 3 photos here.

As always, brutal honest feedback is appreciated a lot. ;) Thanks!

I personally think smiling is not too bad when you look away from the camera, what are your guys' thoughts?

TheGreatTurk said:

20 votes, 7.9 attractiveness. Not really bad. But most said my facial expression is too hard, so I picked another 3 photos here.

I personally think smiling is not too bad when you look away from the camera, what are your guys' thoughts?
Like the 3rd best, it has the golden/ magic hour lightning. Also the soft tinged background makes me wonder: where was this taken?

Tyler Bourbon said:
TheGreatTurk said:

Like the 3rd best, it has the golden/ magic hour lightning. Also the soft tinged background makes me wonder: where was this taken?

Taken in Odessa Ukraine. ;)

TheGreatTurk said:
Tyler Bourbon said:

Taken in Odessa Ukraine. ;)
Thanks, but I mean that's what the viewer of this pic will be wondering, it's intriguing ;)

That's nice to hear. It will be a good icebreaker. ;)

I don't like to tag it on the photo tho.

I might need to use maximum brightness on that pic. It is still heavily dark.

https://tinder.com/@ygtrhos my actual Tinder profile.

I am now back in Germany, let us see what the result will be. Will be using boosts etc. as well.

Back