• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Sewerdog's log

Practice was good, I think my accuracy and speed is solid and it's just the guitar slowing me down on the stalled song.
Rylynn is coming on really well, zoned out playing it over and over
Enjoyed today's practice I actually considered cancelling the date I had this evening to keep playing.

Went on a date with a boss girl type. Was quite interesting, she put a lot of effort into looking good and was very friendly, actually started touching me but she just kept talking and moving the conversation to herself. At one point I zoned out looking at her boobs.
Very smart woman and loaded by the sound of it, paid for all the drinks too.
I thought the doctor girl was a boss girl but in hindsight she was more of a high iq empathetic girl and retained her femininity. I miss her a lot actually.
Not sure what to make of tonight's date, she was very attractive at least.

Played both songs for half an hour each - shorter session today as I fell asleep for 3 hours this afternoon!
Should be enough to stop the muscle memory from regressing and my hand strength should recover.

Re Ravi. Sounds good to me!

My goals:

Make good income teaching guitar: it's my passion and I want other people to get as much out of it as I have. Do online lessons for location independent income.

To achieve this: consistent daily practice. Build social media and record one song a week. Eventually play these live - it's been 7 years since I played anything I'd consider advanced Infront of a live audience

Move to a big city again

The north of the country is way cheaper - I'm thinking Sheffield

Continue my health/looks maxing

Maintain great physique, energy levels and general health

Get a hot gf

I want to get a dating life like I had the end of last year in Nottingham but actually look for something long term. I've really enjoyed and found success with Andy's general outlook towards dating and want to work on becoming more charismatic and direct

Build a big social circle

Find some cool people

Perfect.

Then let's make it happen.

There is no reason you can't win and make good money as a solopreneur guitar teacher.

We can use a group coaching model w/ upsell for 1 on 1 monthly.

Guy in my program, Ken, is doing the same model but with coaching video game development, and he's getting guys on calls, and will be filling his program this year.....

-MAC

Reactions: Ali
Perfect.

Then let's make it happen.

There is no reason you can't win and make good money as a solopreneur guitar teacher.

We can use a group coaching model w/ upsell for 1 on 1 monthly.

Guy in my program, Ken, is doing the same model but with coaching video game development, and he's getting guys on calls, and will be filling his program this year.....

-MAC
That's an amazing format, a lot higher ceiling than 1-1 weekly lessons

That's an amazing format, a lot higher ceiling than 1-1 weekly lessons

Yessir.

Let's make it happen.

Your journey moving forward, is biz, and we create a comprehensive and scalable program, and build a real, genuine business.

Getting you there, and making you stick with it, is about accountability and you focusing, being disciplined, for the time it will take to make this a full, location independent business

We can get there by the end of the year, if you hustle.

-Ravi

Yessir.

Let's make it happen.

Your journey moving forward, is biz, and we create a comprehensive and scalable program, and build a real, genuine business.

Getting you there, and making you stick with it, is about accountability and you focusing, being disciplined, for the time it will take to make this a full, location independent business

We can get there by the end of the year, if you hustle.

-Ravi
Let's go!

30Sep24:
Standard practice template. Got up early so I can play more before work

How can we track progress in a more robust manner?

Weekly video, monitoring where your skills are at?

Maybe you start a YouTube channel and socials documenting the journey, which we then leverage when you're taking students

Another solid practice.

The weekly video is a very good idea!
I'll record my fastest speed exercise, most difficult chord progression and the two main songs to monitor progress.
At my current rate I'm hoping Rylynn will be done by the weekend if not sooner!

Practice time.
Booked in with luthier for Mon 14th
Booked vocal lessons for next week

On another note I might have found a threesome opportunity, fascinating if it actually happens because she's gonna organise the whole thing, we will see.

Decent practice, made some progress on my speed exercises. Stalled song is still stalled so needs more attention.
Going to another luthier tomorrow now for a much quicker turnaround time.

No practice today, took my guitar to the luthier. I have another one I'll practice on until I can pick it up next week

Managed to get 45mins practice in before work, felt weirder to not play than to play after the last few weeks.

Reactions: Red
Good practice. The stalled song actually plays a little better on the backup guitar but Rylynn is much more difficult.

I have some window cleans booked tomorrow but I'm not sure if I want to just get more practice in instead.
Got a date tm eve with a very nice girl, she sent a message saying she wants wait to meet me tomorrow, good vibes like this is what it's all about!

Three weeks of solid practice:
- Being consistent has made me more consistent, even when I'm tired
- It's tine to dial in on my sticking points again and really shift the stalled parts of these songs forwards
- I haven't experienced any ADHD symptoms since I started playing every day
- I actually get up early just so I can play more
- hand strength and dexterity are my limiting factors right now - I'm addressing these with some exercises

Back