Sewerdog's log

Got a solid job testing resins for an aerospace company.
Start Monday.
My equipment arrives tomorrow so can now put all my time this week to getting my business up and running and look to secure jobs on the weekend, test the market and expand without risking running out of cash.
My budgets now shot up too so I can easily buy a van and maybe a gutter vacuum and a proper ladder if needed.

Money is looking good right now.
I'm thinking of changing my name, I don't feel like a sewerdog anymore.

Not much to update as I'm still waiting for my equipment - turns out my flat intercom is broken so missed yesterday's delivery.
Got some quotes for public liabilities insurance.
I've added a gutter vacuum to my kit now that my budget has expanded and hope to capitalise on the leaves dropping and generally slimy uk weather this time of year. This means I can clean very fast without needing to get up on a ladder.
This time the courier is supposed to ring me 1hr before delivery so I will be ready!

Seeing doctor girl tonight, phd girl tm and hopefully student girl over the weekend.

My analyst job is 0800-1600 starting Monday so looking forward to that. Ive decided to jump back on the coaching program once my first paycheck come in on the 15th Dec - hoping to smash another 3-4 months as I got so much done last time.

Had my basic credit interview today and will be able to claim for the two months I wasn't working based on my national insurance contributions over the last several years.

My upper body lifts are coming back strong, the 100kg overhead press will return soon at a lighter bodyweight, only flat benching currently irritates my left shoulder

My gutter vacuum has arrived and is good to go, spent some time getting used to it!
I also have the pressure washer but waiting for a surface cleaner.
Regardless, I can mass door knock tomorrow!
Will go hard this weekend, hopefully get some decent photos too, seeing phd girl and going for sushi, she may stay over which could delay my start tomorrow but it should be fine.

Cleaned some gutters!
There's a camera on the top of the vacuum and I actually managed to lift a small plant out of the down pipe but the footage corrupted, will ring the suppliers about the camera/card on Monday.
Otherwise very pleased, if I get fast and my pricing right I think this will be a good earner.

Another day another house!
Really enjoying this, I want to outgrow my job salary with this work and make the jump.

I spent some time talking to two of my best friends on the phone today amd it made me think of natedawg's recent post about women being a piece of the puzzle but no more important than any other.
We talked about my move, the girls I've started seeing, my business ideas, how things were back home, things at work, girls they were seeing and reminisced a bit. It recharged me in a way I've really been missing but hadn't realised till today - life is best when shared with good people.

Sewerdog said:
Another day another house!
Really enjoying this, I want to outgrow my job salary with this work and make the jump.

I spent some time talking to two of my best friends on the phone today amd it made me think of @natedawg's recent post about women being a piece of the puzzle but no more important than any other.
We talked about my move, the girls I've started seeing, my business ideas, how things were back home, things at work, girls they were seeing and reminisced a bit. It recharged me in a way I've really been missing but hadn't realised till today - life is best when shared with good people.

Super stoked for you, brother. Keep up the great work!

I nice day at work, two of the girls I'm seeing texted me to say good luck and asked how my day was afterwards which was really nice, thats what this is all about for me.

Got a load of stuff to do this week so will look at streamlining a lot of my life as much as possible.

Seeing phd girl tm and shes cooking me dinner as we're both foodies.

Got a good before and after transformation that Andy used as a thumbnail for his podcast that I'll post as I'm very happy with how far I've come.

Sewerdog said:
I nice day at work, two of the girls I'm seeing texted me to say good luck and asked how my day was afterwards which was really nice, thats what this is all about for me.

Got a load of stuff to do this week so will look at streamlining a lot of my life as much as possible.

Seeing phd girl tm and shes cooking me dinner as we're both foodies.

Stayed over at phd girl's again and have been introduced to all her house-mates, I will gently slow things down with her as I'm moving into bf territory even though I told her I'm just doing casual dating right now.
Student girl has gone home for Christmas.
Doctor girl has been messaging me loads, she's on holiday so won't see her till next Friday, I'll stay the night then did ill clean the gutters for more pictures the next day haha.

Door knocking for an hour and a half today, collected three emails including one from a massive house that I quoted £100 to clean.
I've got promotional materials on the way- will arrive Monday.
Gonna try:
-More door knocking - this takes a lot of time
-Mass leafleting
-Learn how to use google/fb ads and seo

Getting such a range of responses door knocking, some really nice people who don't want/need the service but kind of cheer you on and say 'good luck.' These people have been about every 6-7th house and really helped me keep pushing. Can feel myself getting more stoic much like my OD experience the last couple months. There's nothing ro stop me knocking on an absurd number of houses - after a run of 'no thank you's' I notice myself telling stories like - people don't like door-to-door sales and then remind myself I'm just offering a service and actually giving them a valuable opportunity.

First week of work was good and the place is actually pretty interesting.

Got a big to-do list but won't post till its done.

Had snow yesterday so no door knocking.

I've upgraded my diet significantly and added cardio 3× a week back into my routine.
I also want to invest in a good sauna option that I can use at home.

Business:
Door-knocking has got me two jobs for about 4hrs of knocking.
I'm gonna switch to more online and leaflet type advertising and see what that can do, ill aim to organise work during the week and get a few jobs lined up for the weekend, hopefully fill both days with work to be more time efficient.
I've received my promotional materials now so will add to my website this eve

Manly Cockfellow said:
I love that we are getting to watch you literally create a business from scratch!

Keep it up boss and good luck!

Thanks! So far it's a lot of fun, definitely something completely new for me :D

Sewerdog said:
Manly Cockfellow said:
I love that we are getting to watch you literally create a business from scratch!

Keep it up boss and good luck!

Thanks! So far it's a lot of fun, definitely something completely new for me :D

Saw phd girl last night.
My weeks are gonna be work, gym and spending an hour or two on my business stuff during the week. This initial phase is irritating me a bit as its slow to get things off the ground and I only have so much time and energy (and money).

I've been feeling very resentful towards my situation with the first girl and fwb I had. I spent a lot of time complaining and distrusting her and her motives and wasted a lot of time towards the end becoming needy and resentful. I had basically convinced myself it would be a horrible struggle finding other girls to have sex with (and that it would be in exchange for attention/ the promise of commitment etc) and ended up putting up with a lot of shit that I didn't have to.
Even when I got sex from her the juice wasn't worth the squeeze- when the post nut clarity kicked in I would always have a window of about an evening where I felt like I didn't need her anymore and hated that I chased after her like I was worth less than her.
I also think as a guy with zero experience and a lot of bad examples growing up I did the best I could and we ultimately just formed a dysfunctional relationship between two dysfunctional people.
Despite being really hot her mental health problems and the weird dynamic with her ex still in the picture taught me a valuable lesson that spending time with girls your not compatible with really isn't worth it even if you're starved for female attention.
Seeing new girls has really opened my eyes to how much better things can be. The doctor I'm seeing has her shit together, no mental issues and its super easy spending time with her and its all good if we part ways too because now there's PhD girl; who similarly has her shit together and no issues, if we part ways I still have the stripper and student I see every few weeks and I'll have more free evenings to build my social circle and rack up more dates. The unknown at this point seems equally as fun if not more.
I really wish the me now could travel back in time to May/June and say 'its all gonna be good, its time to move on and find the right people for you.' But without going through the retardation of this spring/summer I wouldn't have learnt things like non-attachment, abundance mentality, that I'll be fine with or without a girl liking me etc. Without the bitter taste in my mouth from acting like a cuck I wouldn't have the boundaries and this sense of 'why the fuck would I chase a luke-warm girl? It's not even worth it if I do get sex from her,' that I have now.
I'm grateful that things went south because I was forced to learn all of this the hard way; and that pissed-of feeling I get now is my psyche reminding me not to bitch out on going for what I want, to never get stuck in a shitty situation/relationship with a girl/friend/job, that I was able to evolve past this stage relatively quickly and it sure as fuck won't happen again.

Slept with another girl! Reading people's logs made me get back on the apps lol.
This one I just went straight over again! But of a longer drive than I thought but was a guaranteed lay. This girl was pretty nuts, a bit skinny for me and kept trying to put a finger up my ass lmao, also still not getting on with condoms so I just got her to suck my dick in the end and it came back to life and she started saying its massive.
Very fun evening.

I'm going to try and learn some text game because the rate girls are dropping off is pretty high, I also want to sleep with a truly beautiful woman to see how far I can push myself.

Business:
My website is up, linked to fb and business Gmail.
Next is to post more on the fb page with the photos I've got so far and get more pics.

Generating sales:
This is new to me, my business is basically a sales funnel leading to a basic service but done easily and safely thanks to the equipment/physicality I have.
I will try leaflets first
Facebook ads
SEO and then Google ads
Referrals and offers too

Women:
Saw doctor girl on Friday, she been on holiday so it was the first time seeing eachother in two weeks. She was rabid, ended up squirting about 8 times just from missionary, then was grinding on my soft dick after I came and she squirted again. Seeing her Friday of her shifts permit it but otherwise next week.
She also told me she used to have a thing for werewolves so I teased her about my chest hair.
Got her to film me cleaning the gutters on her house but she kept getting distracted and groping me smh.
I realised that despite the ongoing condom problem every girl has cum from piv sex so far which is pretty cool.
My theory is there all just really aroused as I spend all my time on the enthusiastic girls.

Seeing phd girl tm and went to a Christmas Market with her yesterday. I've found she's way more comfortable having sex at hers and as she makes me a coffee before work in the morning going to hers is no problem. We actually have a lot in common as former awkward stoners.

Last night I talked to a hot 19y/o started sexting and she called me daddy and said she wanted me to violate her, then didn't respond and left me with blue-balls lmao. To be fair to her I just offered she come over and I fuck her brains out.

Been hitting my numbers again and running double boosts, there's a lot of activity on the apps after this so I'll keep autistically hammering the numbers and try to implement some text game and improve my match to lay ratio.

My goal here is to crack into what I'd call 8's

Health:
Cardio 3× a week
Cold showers
Nofap
Workout 4× a week
Every day I eat a massive shake with broccoli, spinach, kale, a lime, mixed frozen berries, flaxseed, walnuts, creatine and ginger.
High protein.
I've been on a bit of a Christmas food bender though so will tighten up this week.

Social:
I'm going to a new years parry with PhD girl, otherwise I'm a hermit apart form work/dates and door knocking.

My first payday from my job comes in on Friday so gonna re-join the coaching program.
I'll update this log when I've hit my business goals/had big wins and give the blueprint to how I figured it out.

I'd like this log to serve as a signpost for people who were like me - virgins living at home. That way people will know it's possible to turn things around and change their life both with women and money, drastically improve mental health, sexual health ect.

Cut this down as best left as personal journal.
Have a great Christmas and good luck for 2024!

Back