Some tinder pics / looking for improvements in looks

Straxington said:
https://imgur.com/a/CX3CPXa

I’m really doing terribly with girls lately. Any date I has ghosts me right after. Maybe I edit my tinder pics too much and don’t look like them? I’m not sure

What's the sample size here? Very unlikely it's your looks, very likely it's your performance on the date.

Straxington said:
I live in LA and I think it may be the hardest place on earth to get laid

I have millionaire friends who look good who go out and hit on girls and get nothing

This has me thinking some colorful bright hair or some other feature that makes me stand out is going to be necessary

My friend is in LA right now, hes a millionaire, looks good and hits on girls, and is banging models RIGHT NOW.

He's gonna come back to London in 11 days and tell me all about it. He's not as good looking as you, he's a 145lb skinny emo, think stick thin white guy, but just has insane confidence.

Also, we have guys in LA from KYIL, and they crush.

They look good, a which you do too, and they also have game.

You are a great looking human, I think you're just being a lil negative here - surely you've smashed tonnes of chicks in your life?

EDIT: My friend DOES have a very solid look and pulls out all the stops.

MAC

I’m in tinder bumble hinge and I pay for the max things in each app.

I have handsome friends who do just fine. It’s obvious I don’t look good.

I’m having to lie and say my family member is a celebrity or other things otherwise girls blocks my instagram and phone number

I just got back from Vegas where I was doing much better.

I can share my instagram if anyone want to see

It's clear after reading your latest reply that your issues are almost completely internal, not external.

Recommend serious inner work, whether it be therapy, soul searching, meditation, etc.

It’s like instagram models in la tho.

I really think I need to looks max more. Maybe filler in my cheek or dying my hair blonde.

Im not sure

pancakemouse said:
It's now clear after reading the latest reply that your issues are almost completely internal, not external.

Recommend serious inner work, whether it be therapy, soul searching, meditation, etc.

I know very handsome dudes with massive mental issues who crush it.

I’m not trying to become a better person just get more success with women

I think you are going after the type of girls that aren't that interested in meeting someone interesting, they prefer a different type of arrangement

AskTheDom said:
I think you are going after the type of girls that aren't that interested in meeting someone interesting, they prefer a different type of arrangement

Depends on how the guy looks. They will for a hot guy just hang for free.

Straxington said:
the more success I have the higher my standards become

What are your current "standards"? It sounds like you expect to frequently get IG models? Post example pics of some of the women you've recently gone on dates with who are blocking/ghosting you, I'm just curious what your quality target is rn.

You really need to clean up your hair and facial hair. I'd consider going clean-shaven. And go to a good barber (~$80 in LA) and really get those curls cleaned up. Other than that you look cool and trendy.

How is your date "game"? Have you historically often pulled on the first date? I'm guessing you're giving off a weird vibe lately if every girl is ghosting you.

arcade_fireee said:
Straxington said:
the more success I have the higher my standards become

What are your current "standards"? It sounds like you expect to frequently get IG models? Post example pics of some of the women you've recently gone on dates with who are blocking/ghosting you, I'm just curious what your quality target is rn.

You really need to clean up your hair and facial hair. I'd consider going clean-shaven. And go to a good barber (~$80 in LA) and really get those curls cleaned up. Other than that you look cool and trendy.

How is your date "game"? Have you historically often pulled on the first date? I'm guessing you're giving off a weird vibe lately if every girl is ghosting you.

I work in clubs so I have access to top resteraunts and top clubs with table and bottle service. But usually I prefer just a quiet date can be anything. I’ve tried a variety.

The thing is that weird and not handsome are the same thing.

It’s very very very easy to tell when a girl likes how you look. They make it HARD for you to be weird. They flirt and laugh at your jokes and you can just walk on water.

When a girl doesn’t like your looks it’s hard not to be creepy.

https://imgur.com/a/8CteXWS

This is how I look today. My hairline is balding bad so I use this style to conceal it.

Let's be clear: this is going to enter into the realm of sheer mental masturbation. if I may be so blunt, with compassion and respect, let's not engage in this any further my friend. Thank you for understanding.

Rather, how about you help us help you.

If you're serious about getting to your goals, do the following, no excuses & no bullshit:

-Start a progress log
-Introduce yourself, outline your backstory
-Outline your goals (specific, measurable, realistic)
-Outline a draft action plan for getting to these goals
-Be prepared to show up, be consistent, work your absolute rear end off

If you do the above, we can talk further.

Time to put up or shut up..........

MAC

My back story. I’m late 30s full time club promoter work 6 nights a week.

I’m one of the first members on the gll forum and was quite well known there too. I’ve approached in the ball park of 30-50k girls in my life

I’ve been doing this all day every day for the past 17 years or so

any way lately within the past few years it’s obvious girls don’t like my looks. Maybe my skin is starting to show age it could be many things

But as someone who’s had a lot of interactions and a lot of sex it’s very easy to tell when girls like your looks and when they dont.

I don’t believe in game really at all. I’ve noticed when I’ve connected on deeper levels with girls my results haven’t been better than when I just ask how their week was and what their favorite food is Ect.

It’s more just about it they like my looks. Behavior is just about being normal enough. Being deep or connecting with them is not important.

I think the only time game matters is being smooth with how you escalate and how you communicate over phone

Straxington said:
https://imgur.com/a/8CteXWS

This is how I look today. My hairline is balding bad so I use this style to conceal it.

I would try changing that up.

Shorter, especially on the sides and back, is usually recommended if you’re losing it. Perhaps even buzzed on the sides. Then leave more length on top to give the illusion of fullness.
You could die it blond or go with blonde highlights to reduce the contrast with the skin, which will make it look thicker.

Perhaps get a tan or even a fake tan. Your beard hair looks a bit thin in parts. Consider clean shaven rather than a beard or perhaps a different style of beard.

https://imgur.com/a/POw6KBQ

https://imgur.com/a/3LjR2MO

I just did a cut. First pic is the before second set of pics are after.

Took me 2-3 weeks

Back