Tattoos, look maxing

ovnidos

@Andy told in his guide to go get inked, so here am I.

Thanks, Andy, love my tattoo, it already gets me a lot of girl attention in 2 days.

s2vfdar.jpg

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Love the tatt mate, but I'll make it clear, I did NOT tell anyone to get tatted. "So get a tattoo if you want one, or don’t if you don’t want to. It’s your decision."

Yours looks good. Really cool design.

Ofc bro, you're not a cult leader aha, i've had this design long ago in my head. But you presented tattoo in a way i never saw. So i said fuck it, leeets go. And you were right, even in winter every time i get my hoodie off, girls grab my arm :lol:

ovnidos said:

Thanks, Andy, love my tattoo, it already gets me a lot of girl attention in 2 days.

s2vfdar.jpg

How many hours did that one take?
Are you getting it shaded?

I'm thinking of getting one next year.

Sick tattoo, is it a specific mesopotamic(?) god?

Have a simular ide brewing, and this makes me want to go get it done right away.

Manganiello said:
ovnidos said:

s2vfdar.jpg

How many hours did that one take?
Are you getting it shaded?

I'm thinking of getting one next year.

It took 5 hours, wasn’t painful at all. And yeah I need to go back next week to do all the shadowing work

Faonin said:
Sick tattoo, is it a specific mesopotic(?) god?

Have a simular ide brewing, and this makes me want to go get it done right away.

It’s Gilgamesh the mythological figure, archetype of the Hero, and oldest myth ever found -3000 AD. I read a book about him a few years ago and it became my inspiration

Back