Thinking About Buying a Penis Pump

SIGMA_1234

Well, if this were IRL, everyone in my circle's gonna laugh at me for wanting to get a bigger dick because they don't believe it. Especially since we are so conservative it's a taboo topic.

But, I've read up in KillYourInnerLoser 's and GLL's reviews on using Bathmate penis pumps, and they've posted read dick pics and measured their erect dicks with measuring tape, too. Now, I want a bigger dick.

My Length: 4.7"
My Girth (middle of penis): 4.5"

From reading Andy's review, he suggests the Bathmate HydroXtreme one. But that's goes for whopping $299-$320, for my size. That's a shit ton of money, for a technically unemployed 24 y.o. Are there any cheaper alternatives? Preferrably hydro pumps, too, not air pumps.

Also, do you guys have any criteria for buying penis pumps?

Just asking the question for me to think about this. I don't necessarily need to buy it right now, but I wanna buy one in the future.

Looks like I don't have much of a choice then. I'll just keep tabs for now if anyone decides to post about their penis enlargement journey and if any of them use anything other than the Bathmate HydroXtreme.

Hey thanks for chiming in GravyTrain . It seems you love a very busy life, with you running your own business. How do you set time for Jelqing and Stretching with your schedule?

I'm just wary of the cheap pumps. Also, I am very wary of air pumps, as some said it's not as safe as hydro pumps. Can you tell me your experience with it, in more detail?

Back