Thrice log. Should i try radicals how to meet girls in hostels?

Thrice said:
She asked for ig and i don't have one, she has only one pic but still at least she has an ig and i don't, this another problem i have to solve, without ig they sense you're a weirdo without friends

I can see why having it can be helpful, but is not having it really that red of a flag/imply that you're a weirdo?

natedawg said:
but is not having it really that red of a flag/imply that you're a weirdo?

For me and you of course not, who gives a fuck about social media, I'm talking about woman's perspective, she didn't ask for watsap, she gave her ig because it's safer and probably wants to see more pictures, now imagine i tell her i don't have ig

I don't have ig or snap either. If they ask for it just tell them you don't have it. Can offer to keep chatting on the app. It's not weird, just say it. Most of the time they don't care and will give their number or keep talking on the app. If they do care then they probably weren't that interested in the first place and unlikely to sleep with you anyway.

Asking for IG is really a bad sign in my opinion.

Girls categorize guys into 3 different categories, and they almost entirely do this off of looks

1) complete nerd engineer guy. This is a guy unequivocally men and women know doesnt get laid, even probably in a relationship, and it would be a miracle if he gets a fat girl with blue hair who smells like shit thats part of his nerd group

2) a boyfriend guy. this guys not getting laid outside of a relationship. He gets relationships because girls see him as a provider. He has a stable job, hes not down to get a face tattoo, or to get into a fight if someone talks shit to him. He's average to above average looking

3) as u described, a chad. Probably addicted to some type of drug. Willing to get into a fight if someone talks shit. Above average looking. Most girls would only sleep with this kind of guy, and have another guy in the background financing her nails and mocha latte's. From this guy, they dont really expect anything besides having sex.

So they categorize off of looks, then use whatever tools they have to make sure their categorizations is correct. If you look like #3, next is, do you act like #3? If you are #2, can you show me that you are #2? (provide evidence that you have a nice house, car, can spend for her nails and other stupid shit girls waste money on)

Now there is a lot of blending in between categories. Someone can be in between 1 and 2, or maybe in between 1 and 2 but leaning closer to 2 or to 1, you get the idea.

It should be clear where you stand if youre past the age of 20, because you will realize it with life experience. If you've seen girls throwing themselves at you, you are at 3) or inbetween 2 and 3 leaning more towards 3. This is where I personally want to be and what I am striving for right now. I think these guys get laid the most.

Now 1 girl asking for insta doesn't really give you a classification, but talk to 100 girls and see where you stand. If most of them are treating you like a #2 guy, in my opinion youre wasting time chasing pussy and you would be better off banking up, getting a nice house, car, etc, and using that to leverage getting pussy.

I feel like a lot of guys arent honest about where they stand in those categories, and it leads to a lot of time being wasted not getting laid. If girls see you as number 2, but you are acting like number 3, and treating them like number 3, you will get laid eventually, but ultimately youre gonna be wasting time that is better spent somewhere else.

Just some advice from me, take it or leave it, but I hope I helped out at all.

Mo - don't worry about IG. You don't need to get lost in details. This shit is a numbers game. You will find 500 other women who don't give a rats ass about IG,

We've got this process and we have a game plan for you. Just trust the process.

Look, bro, this is going to be quite a long journey for you. Most of this process will be about healing yourself and finding your true masculine core.

It's about the man you become. That will far outweigh anything else, and it is what will bring you success. Women love masculine men. They always have, they always will. It's nature's design.

The number one thing for you will be FOCUS. You just need to focus on the right thing, take baby steps, and be patient. Devise a game plan and STICK TO IT. Ignore all else. I can tell you, Andy, Radical, Pancakemouse and Rags2Bitches have helped create truly astonishing transformations. Consider my own - these men are the ones who did that for me, Say what you want about me, but I am a man truly on my path and so many on here now I am absolutely legit and going to be something in this world. Self improvement is about more than getting laid, it's about becoming the best man you can be. Why you may want to listen to me here, is that I am a fellow extreme hard case who turned it around. Very few people know how to work with cases like yours, but I do. As such, let me share what I think matters for you right now. You may want to ignore other nonsense. Hard case transformations are few and far between because they're a difficult task, but can be done: I am living proof.

Your trauma and thinking process is going to take a while to heal. Your entire psyche is going to resist, fight, and not really be conducive to you for ages. My process was the same, I would go on all these dates and even get the odd lay and still have extreme negativity and a distorted view of the world. Why?

• In pain and trauma, the psyche has become utterly destroyed. Women will be a trigger, and the subconscious brain will fight tooth and nail to bring up negativity, awful hatred, anger, and resentment. This is to protect you, because your brain knows, women hurt you so much that it has identified them as a threat to your survival. This has been imprinted and embedded into your nervous system,
  • The toxicity and negative sentiment is like a iceberg, what you write on here is only the tip, the enormous mass of it lays beneath. It will keep surfacing and its gonna hurt

The second you start getting dates, you have started this journey for yourself.

There on out, it'll be exposure, learning, study, mindset healing, repeated again and again, for a long time, that will get you to the next level.

Hard cases like us are multi year projects. Just beating my AA was the equivalent of making a million dollars. That process was freakin unbelievable.

The first year is basically just a throwaway year. It's removing the toxic waste from the mind and slowly treating the wounds, cuts and scrapes. I am about to conclude this first year soon.

Year two you find your feet and IMO can get the woman situation sorted and under control. The pain, I think, will ebb away.

Year 3, 4 and 5+ you're just growing and being the best man you can be,

Having a realistic timeline is important and I want you to know that for you, just being able to date and have a dating/sex life, and not be in pain and so wounded in the first year will be great success. Thereafter everything will come.

Thoughts for you:

-Try not to get bogged down in silly details and over analyse. You have been triggered by the IG situation, and it's understandable. But it matters 0, brother, all that matters is getting dates, finding intimacy, and enjoying the process of becoming a success.

It'll likely be a bumpy ride and my own mind spewed a tonne of insane shit throughout the duration. I call listening to Andys content and reading his articles "the medicine" for my sick brain and IMO success is an "inside job" and involves us going from negative to positive. Exposure to the right message does this. Your beliefs are the most powerful thing in the world.

Ravi

psmasher said:

Get some experience under the belt man and create your own log first, who told that Chad uses drugs? Those are stupid myths, chad is simply a good looking guy, and in fact is less likely to use drugs because has been always been validated and has high self esteem, I'm more likely to use drugs as an incel because of low percieved self worth

MakingAComeback said:
In pain and trauma, the psyche has become utterly destroyed. Women will be a trigger, and the subconscious brain will fight tooth and nail to bring up negativity, awful hatred, anger, and resentment. This is to protect you, because your brain knows, women hurt you so much that it has identified them as a threat to your survival. This has been imprinted and embedded into your nervous system

Thank you for your insights, i've read your post twice and i think that's really what happened, trauma shapes your brain and your future, if we don't deal with it. I noticed myself i have this fight or flight type of reaction to even simple things that shouldn't cause anxiety

Beign denied sex and intimacy with a woman fucks the brain up more than society is willing to admit

I didnt say he has to use drugs, its just a common thing. I wasn't trying to act your or anything. Peace.

Thrice said:
psmasher said:

Get some experience under the belt man and create your own log first, who told that Chad uses drugs? Those are stupid myths, chad is simply a good looking guy, and in fact is less likely to use drugs because has been always been validated and has high self esteem, I'm more likely to use drugs as an incel because of low percieved self worth

MakingAComeback said:
In pain and trauma, the psyche has become utterly destroyed. Women will be a trigger, and the subconscious brain will fight tooth and nail to bring up negativity, awful hatred, anger, and resentment. This is to protect you, because your brain knows, women hurt you so much that it has identified them as a threat to your survival. This has been imprinted and embedded into your nervous system

Thank you for your insights, i've read your post twice and i think that's really what happened, trauma shapes your brain and your future, if we don't deal with it. I noticed myself i have this fight or flight type of reaction to even simple things that shouldn't cause anxiety

Beign denied sex and intimacy with a woman fucks the brain up more than society is willing to admit

CORRECT MO

If a baby isn't touched after birth, it can die within 2 days.

Our lack of intimacy and connection has definitely traumatised us dude.

It's the sub communications, the non verbals, I even think we carry energy around with us and it is in our aura. It causes us to lose connection to our emotions and our selves. Our mind does this to tune out and just avoid the pain.

And this is a big factor behind why guys cannot get the success they want.

It's what has happened within their mind and conscious.

But the good news is, there IS a medicine for this awful condition.

You will have to take a lot of medicine for your mind to heal it, man. Andy's content, his articles, GLL podcast, GLL articles, all of these being exposed to your mind again and and again, daily if possible, are the message we need your subconscious to process and "click".

Anyway, I don't want to overload you today. No more of this.

Instead, I wish to encourage you - keep up the amazing work Mo, I am so proud of you

Ravi

This is the second girl that was receptive and talkative, gave her ny whatsap, she said she wants ig first and talk there to see if we get a long and move from there... Too much work and she probably weights more than me so i'll pass also because she could probably easly kill me

Now like pancke said my profile can look fake with only one picture of me looking like an autistic, but still i need to create a cool ig profile asap and make it look like i have a cool life and friends even if i don't, it's all about pictures anyway... Social media is fake so i have to fake it till i make it

100%. Having a cool instagram is a cheat code. Even if a girl doesn't meet up, if you post stories of you doing cool shit then often girls who flaked will reach out later begging to meet up.

Also a good instagram doesn't necessarily need to be "cool." I put art stuff on mine, things I like to do - sure the photos are cool, but the things themselves can just be stuff you like if you take good photos and look good in them (fashion, phsyique, grooming.)

My buddy has a totally empty IG—60 followers and following, profile pic is him and his dog. He still pulls from Tinder. You don’t have to have a pimped out IG, they just want to know you exist.

klondike said:
My buddy has a totally empty IG—60 followers and following, profile pic is him and his dog. He still pulls from Tinder. You don’t have to have a pimped out IG, they just want to know you exist.

This is good news, my fear was not beign able to have good following and end up looking like a loner through my profile also.

MILFandCookies said:
100%. Having a cool instagram is a cheat code. Even if a girl doesn't meet up, if you post stories of you doing cool shit then often girls who flaked will reach out later begging to meet up.

Yess i have to start working on it asap i have some very cool ideas to show my hobbies like singing and guitar

Thrice said:
This is good news, my fear was not beign able to have good following and end up looking like a loner through my profile also.
Yep, I agree with Joe. Unless she's the type of status-chasing social media obsessed girl, it's probably more just so that she can see you're not a catfish. Especially since you only have one photo (which is suspicious, to be fair)

so, the accountability group with Red and Colgate is going great, when i wake up i still want to slep more but i don't doing knowing it would cost me 50 EU, i went shoping for clothes, i didn't buy anything yet because i still don't have the money but i tried different things, also i tried a hat but didn't buy, i'm not convinced

Still dealing with anger issues specially when i see girls enjoying their lives with their friends or boyfriends, i just remember what i never had, i think i need friends and a social circle asap but i still don't know how to do it...next week i will buy a good jacket and start going out again on saturdays

tried taking pictures on a nice bridge

Thrice said:

That last photo is great, you are good at posing. Clean up the outfits and you'll have a nice profile on your hands.

pancakemouse said:
Thrice said:

That last photo is great, you are good at posing. Clean up the outfits and you'll have a nice profile on your hands.

thanks man, i need outfit, haircut and some bling, also if i go back to that exact bridge i will choose golden hour to have some cooler lighting to play with, i'm poor so i have to practice with this shitty jacket until i get paid hahah

I agree the last photo looks pretty awesome! Facial expression in your current pfp also looks quite relaxed/peaceful! Most of the other photos you posted you look kinda tense/uncertain. Would be nice to see a few photos of you smiling (not sure I've ever seen it :D )

Bought a jacket today and my frustration and anger were through the roof, I'm not able to cut to visible abs to see my face at 10% for the first time ever, the goal was to eat 1500kcal/day for december, i lost some weight went from 73 to 71kg and stalled, i would eat r 1500kcal for 7 days and then feel depressed and angry and overeat refined carbs

I notice how woman look at me, even when I'm minding my own business they have that look of fear and disgust... My goal was to practice photography and take the pictures i need for tinder and instagram once i have visible abs, i found there isn't much to practice with the camera Andy reccomends, it's so good it does everything by itself, the auto mode is not like cheaper cameras, it's actually so good there's not much else to do except posing and having good style but I failed my cut miserably and the signals i recieve from woman is that my face is either scary or disgusting

I feel too old for this shit and tempted to give up, i have to be honest, I'm not able to have a positive idea of woman as a whole, at all. I don't know why they look at me like that but there's no right reason to do it

Thrice said:
Bought a jacket today and my frustration and anger were through the roof, I'm not able to cut to visible abs to see my face at 10% for the first time ever, the goal was to eat 1500kcal/day for december, i lost some weight went from 73 to 71kg and stalled, i would eat r 1500kcal for 7 days and then feel depressed and angry and overeat refined carbs

I notice how woman look at me, even when I'm minding my own business they have that look of fear and disgust... My goal was to practice photography and take the pictures i need for tinder and instagram once i have visible abs, i found there isn't much to practice with the camera Andy reccomends, it's so good it does everything by itself, the auto mode is not like cheaper cameras, it's actually so good there's not much else to do except posing and having good style but I failed my cut miserably and the signals i recieve from woman is that my face is either scary or disgusting

I feel too old for this shit and tempted to give up, i have to be honest, I'm not able to have a positive idea of woman as a whole, at all. I don't know why they look at me like that but there's no right reason to do it

Be kinder to yourself, brother.

Regarding the signals women are sending you, unless they verbally told you that they were scared/disgusted by you, I don't think it's healthy to assume they viewed you negatively. This thought process will serve nothing but to further harm your self esteem, and even worse, make you lose sight of the goals you're working towards.

Being one of the oldest members here I've seen, I can understand the feeling about 'being too old'. However, this only an issue when we're too focused on the past/future, instead of the now. The truth is, you're still incredibly young in the grand scheme of life, and just because you may not have followed the same path as many of your peers, or achieved certain things on a timeline like them, does not mean you're unqualified to get the life you dream of.

I venture to say there's a massive shortage of men going after the big payday in their lives. The fact that you're stepping up to the plate is proof you want more than average. And when you want more than average, age is practically irrelevant.

I don't think women are out to get you. I also think it's worth examining how much you're investing in your mental health. You have the potential to accomplish some incredible stuff, but it can only happen if you give yourself the kindness & patience to grow.

So keep leaning in. Focus on the activities that will deliver you outsized returns in time.

Negativity is a virus. Don't let it win.

Rooting for you, brother.

Thrice said:
The problem is that it's really a catch-22.

You will not get over your resentment for women without building healthy, compassionate bonds with them.

For me, a big part of it was listening to women speak about their struggles, over time you start to see them not as part of "women", but as just individual human beings.

Are you sure that women are actually giving you dirty looks for no reason? Many people have RBF and they might have looked in your direction.

As for giving up, that's a decision for you to make. Here's something to consider. You might only have a 0.1% chance of succeeding (obviously it's much higher than that but just bear with me). But if you quit, that goes down to 0%. Would you rather live your life knowing there is a 0% chance you will have what you want, or would you rather hang on to that 0.1% or 1%?

Back