• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Tinder photo revivew

wuiyy said:
Hi , will be happy for some feedback ;)

Love the second one.

The first one - mirror selfies are no good. There's a lot of great ways to take a shirtless photo (you've earned it you've got a solid physique)

Also you subtly pulling your pants down, there's a fine line for that to work out well, but it's hard to hit and often looks sleazy and turns girls away.

Here are some examples I've taken for clients - feel free to copy the pose:

View attachment 1
View attachment 2
View attachment 3

MILFandCookies said:
wuiyy said:
Hi , will be happy for some feedback ;)

Love the second one.

The first one - mirror selfies are no good. There's a lot of great ways to take a shirtless photo (you've earned it you've got a solid physique)

Also you subtly pulling your pants down, there's a fine line for that to work out well, but it's hard to hit and often looks sleazy and turns girls away.

Here are some examples I've taken for clients - feel free to copy the pose:
Ed-The-Paparazzi-Factor-186-topaz-denoise-faceai copy.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-237.jpg
Seth-Passion-Unchained-441.jpg
Manuel-Passion-Unchained-187.jpg

Hi I appreciate your feedback , by the way I like the photos that you send they look very much professional , I will put here another set of photos that I shooted one of them is a replacement for the physique pic , when you have free time check them out ;)

wuiyy said:
Hi I appreciate your feedback , by the way I like the photos that you send they look very much professional , I will put here another set of photos that I shooted one of them is a replacement for the physique pic , when you have free time check them out ;)

Still don't like the mirror selfie.

The gym photo is decent - good for now. I'd work on getting a better one - perhaps one where you have your shirt off. Feel free to copy the poses in these gym photos I've done:

View attachment 1
View attachment 2
View attachment 3
View attachment 4

MILFandCookies said:
wuiyy said:

The gym photo is decent - good for now. I'd work on getting a better one - perhaps one where you have your shirt off. Feel free to copy the poses in these gym photos I've done:
Steven-Dating-Unchained-150.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-112.jpg
Ed-The-Paparazzi-Factor-38.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-31.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-2.jpg

Hi thx for the feedback hoomie , you were right about the shirtless photos I put them on rating site online and they got very low ratings compare to the other photos , I want to shoot the photo that you shooted to your client , I am still searching for the outfit I found the pants but I have hard time finding the shirt , I were in 9 different stores of cloths only finding this type of clothing that look "elegant" (look at the images) , will be very appreciated if you can send me a link to buy the shirt or give me some name so I can look for it more easily online.

wuiyy said:
MILFandCookies said:

Steven-Dating-Unchained-150.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-112.jpg
Ed-The-Paparazzi-Factor-38.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-31.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-2.jpg

Hi thx for the feedback hoomie , you were right about the shirtless photos I put them on rating site online and they got very low ratings compare to the other photos , I want to shoot the photo that you shooted to your client , I am still searching for the outfit I found the pants but I have hard time finding the shirt , I were in 9 different stores of cloths only finding this type of clothing that look "elegant" (look at the images) , will be very appreciated if you can send me a link to buy the shirt or give me some name so I can look for it more easily online.

Having the exact same shirt isn’t important - either of those would work well 👌🏼

Props for taking action 🔥

MILFandCookies said:
wuiyy said:

Having the exact same shirt isn’t important - either of those would work well 👌🏼

Props for taking action 🔥

Hi , if you have some free time check out the new photos I put here, Would be happy to hear your opinion (;

This one is my favorite

Some of the others are good... a few of them I don't like: the ones where you're pulling your shirt open, some you're squinting, and some your eyes are a bit too wide.

Good stuff though.

To up the game, try one where you're walking on the beach mid-step:
https://youtu.be/hhd3RKJwSac

Also I saw you put your shirtless photos in a rating site, like Photofeeler. Warning - those sites are very inaccurate with any photo that your grandma wouldn't be happy to have on her bedside table.

I think because girls have to consciously answer, rather than just swipe left or right based on attraction. The conscious answer brings in their inner critic "Oh his shirt is off, that's supposed to be bad" even though they're attracted to it.

But theory aside, it's clear that they're very inaccurate for rating shirtless photos. The best shirtless photo would get a shitty rating on Photofeeler.

Back