Tinder pics suggestions

Jhoe11

So, with tinder the first month using yielded me 186 matchs of those whom I was not able to meet due to not being in my city at the time. Unfortunately, right now, I don't have a single match or only one after 2/3 days if I don't use a boost.I want to ask what is wrong. I'm from Brazil that is why my bio is on portuguese
Also, I don't have matches with women a little or above average.

Most girls on tinder are average or below tbh.

If your city is bigger then 500k people you should be getting more than that.

Your profile severely lacks diversity.

It's basically the same picture 6 different times.

Your pictures should have

Different clothes
Different angles
Different poses/activities/groups. Etc
Different locations

These are all the same location.

I'd keep image 1 & 2, then delete the rest.
Until you have more pictures you should only use those 2 pics.

You should be getting a decent chunk of passive likes and matches each day.

I'd reset your profile, change the pics.
And report back.

Manganiello said:
Really? I'm not sure I agree. I've seen tons of attractive girls on Tinder. Granted, I've never matched with most of them.

Then again, your definition of average is probably very different from mine. To me, average is a 5/10 girl who looks plain and there's nothing special about her, but not ugly.

Squilliam said:
Manganiello said:
Really? I'm not sure I agree. I've seen tons of attractive girls on Tinder. Granted, I've never matched with most of them.

Then again, your definition of average is probably very different from mine. To me, average is a 5/10 girl who looks plain and there's nothing special about her, but not ugly.

Ya compared to day game or bumble most girls are just OK. I've matched and gone dates with a few hot girls but most of the girls you'll see on tinder are 6 or below.

And keep in mind you're getting the best image they have of themselves on tinder.

Manganiello said:
Ya compared to day game or bumble most girls are just OK. I've matched and gone dates with a few hot girls but most of the girls you'll see on tinder are 6 or below.
Oh I didn't realize you meant Tinder as in the specific app, I thought you were referring to Tinder as a catch-all phrase for online dating.

I'd rate most of the girls I've gone out with this year from 4.5-6.5. It is kinda subjective, but I guess I would agree, most girls (at least the ones I can get), are average or maybe slightly above.

There is definitely a large portion of ugly girls on online dating.

I think online dating can be easily split into 3 groups for the most part, irrespective of gender:
a) shy/socially awkward/homebody people
b) busy people
c) undesirable people

These aren't mutually exclusive though.

Manganiello said:
And keep in mind you're getting the best image they have of themselves on tinder.
That can't be always true. Lots of girls have shitty mirror selfies or clearly very low effort profiles. Many of them look worse than in real life if anything.

Jhoe11 said:
So, with tinder the first month using yielded me 186 matchs of those whom I was not able to meet due to not being in my city at the time. Unfortunately, right now, I don't have a single match or only one after 2/3 days if I don't use a boost.I want to ask what is wrong. I'm from Brazil that is why my bio is on portuguese

It's definitely a big no-no to have multiple pictures in the same outfit on your profile. Mangianello's advice is something you should action. The actual photos look good though, just need to vary up outfits/location etc.

Also maybe a pic of you with some friends if you have a decent one.

Ok, I Will definetly do that.Those pictures were professionally done and that is the reason it seems like there are no real variety but I have a different pic hiking by the forest. I was thinking of asking Hot girls to take pictures together what you guys think about that? Also, do you guys think it is reasonable to post a short video too?

Jhoe11 said:
o, with tinder the first month using yielded me 186 matchs of those whom I was not able to meet due to not being in my city at the time. Unfortunately, right now, I don't have a single match or only one after 2/3 days if I don't use a boost.I want to ask what is wrong. I'm from Brazil that is why my bio is on portuguese
Yea, exactly what was already said, all the pictures look the same. Same colors too.

Also, tell us your settings, sometimes that can limit you as well.

Jhoe11 said:
Ok, I Will definetly do that.Those pictures were professionally done and that is the reason it seems like there are no real variety but I have a different pic hiking by the forest. I was thinking of asking Hot girls to take pictures together what you guys think about that? Also, do you guys think it is reasonable to post a short video too?
Hiking pics sound good. Every single photo should not look posed that will make most girls swipe left. Having some group photo or a different activity than running would be great. Running is not a great activity pic imo, unless it's been taking naturally at the finish line of a run or something like that.

Taking pictures with hot girls is great as long as it looks natural.

Paw said:
Jhoe11 said:
o, with tinder the first month using yielded me 186 matchs of those whom I was not able to meet due to not being in my city at the time. Unfortunately, right now, I don't have a single match or only one after 2/3 days if I don't use a boost.I want to ask what is wrong. I'm from Brazil that is why my bio is on portuguese
Yea, exactly what was already said, all the pictures look the same. Same colors too.

Also, tell us your settings, sometimes that can limit you as well.

Jhoe11 said:
Hiking pics sound good. Every single photo should not look posed that will make most girls swipe left. Having some group photo or a different activity than running would be great. Running is not a great activity pic imo, unless it's been taking naturally at the finish line of a run or something like that.

Taking pictures with hot girls is great as long as it looks natural.

Everythingthing I was gonna say

Jhoe11 go for quality over quantity so, if your best pics mean you only have 2 or 3. Do that.

I only have 1 hobby pic and 1 social pic and they're not even that ideal tbh, but my profile works well

My settings are very similar to what is preached by kill your inner loser. I think I will use the first two pics as suggested and I will try to get pics with my friend. The problem here is that most of them don't care about style and I don't think it would add value to my profile. I will try 2 photos with the most douchebag figure I have and try to improve on that. And I will invest more money on boosts. In the beginning I really didn't have to. I don't know if it is due to the pics( I have way more than that) that I putted were better. But right now I almost only get valuable matches with boosts. Got 3 dates canceled from that though I'm still in contact with the girls I want more matches so I can't really rely on flakes. Probably, I will give you guys updates in the end of this month because it is the time I have the money to invest.

Back