• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Tinder profile feedback

eliork

Hey all, I'll be happy to get your feedback on my tinder profile

My bio is :
A man that cooks is sexy, but a man that does the dishes - is irresistible.

Let’s watch Sex and the city together

IG: eliork2412

I used to put a bdsm photo, however, I felt like it didn't get me any likes (I'm paying for tinder gold), and when I removed it, I seemed to see more activity in my account. However, I'm very much into bdsm. Maybe I should put one? What do you think?

Thanks!

I would remove the one with the coffee cup and the one shirtless in the kitchen. You're a good-looking dude but in those two pictures you don't look great.

I had the same experience with a BDSM pic - I had very few matches with it, so I removed it. You can add something about BDSM in your bio though. Imo you can also add something about your passions/preferences to your bio as well. Don't know how much difference it will make though. Biggest improvement would be from better pics and maybe having a six-pack in your body shot.

You have 3 football pics, maybe you could replace them with a different activity pic or one with friends. Hope that's useful - I'm by no means an expert.

agree you should drop the 3 football pic down to 1 and either wait until you have more activity pics (I would get a better cooking pic or a wine pouring pic).

Back