Tinder profile feedback

eliork

Hey all, I'll be happy to get your feedback on my tinder profile

My bio is :
A man that cooks is sexy, but a man that does the dishes - is irresistible.

Let’s watch Sex and the city together

IG: eliork2412

I used to put a bdsm photo, however, I felt like it didn't get me any likes (I'm paying for tinder gold), and when I removed it, I seemed to see more activity in my account. However, I'm very much into bdsm. Maybe I should put one? What do you think?

Thanks!

I would remove the one with the coffee cup and the one shirtless in the kitchen. You're a good-looking dude but in those two pictures you don't look great.

I had the same experience with a BDSM pic - I had very few matches with it, so I removed it. You can add something about BDSM in your bio though. Imo you can also add something about your passions/preferences to your bio as well. Don't know how much difference it will make though. Biggest improvement would be from better pics and maybe having a six-pack in your body shot.

You have 3 football pics, maybe you could replace them with a different activity pic or one with friends. Hope that's useful - I'm by no means an expert.

agree you should drop the 3 football pic down to 1 and either wait until you have more activity pics (I would get a better cooking pic or a wine pouring pic).

Back