• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

TwystNeko's log

Progress! 197 lb.

Had a brutal session with my PT on Monday - 300 lunges, 200 Hindu Squats, 100 crunches. He *wanted* 300 squats, 200 crunches, and 100 jump squats, but I was dead after the first 200 squats.

It's taken me until today to actually be able to walk without pain. I kind of overdid it. Haven't really done anything exercise related all week. :(

So, weighed in today at 193.4. Got back with my regular trainer, and workouts have been more consistent and less dying.

Got my contacts ordered as well - I went with 6 months of monthly contacts, as those have the best fit for me. It'll probably last me a good 9 months or so.

So, it's been a while. Kind of had a rough couple of weeks, with a covid scare and being off work for a week.

I find myself plateauing - I've been hovering around 190 for about 2 weeks, so it's time to change things up. Gonna start changing my diet a bit- cut back on carbs, for one. (delicious, delicious carbs.... )

And since my side hustle of doing balloons is dead because of covid, I've decided to see if I can make some cash selling t-shirts. I have a vinyl cutter and a heat press, and I'm working on making my own designs. I'm looking into doing screen printing, as well. I've found a lot of resources if I want to purchase designs to print, as well.

Here's the latest design I came up with:

6ZqELZt.png

Back