Updated Profile - BDSM photo Y/N?

Brother_Tucker said:
1. Standing face photo in stylish cloths
2. Stylish smile photo, highest scoring photofeeler
3. Another self photo hinting at body while being stylish (will aim to change as I have too many of these)
4. Active climbing indirect body brag
5. Summer bright colours photo
6. Group photo at a friends wedding, just a silly shot
7. Social photo back from before I had the wedding photo
8. Gym picture, tempted to rotate out if I can get another good active one
9. Dog Pic

Thank you for sharing your profile and photos with us - good to see and learn/get inspiration from you!

Spider 🕷️

ninjaboynaru said:
I'm a bit late to the party but I just wanted to say that a lot of your photos are really good. Amazing work dude. Also, congrats on the physique.

I too have issues with over or underexposed shots when shooting. One thing I discovered is "bracketing" where your camera will take 3 consecutive shots, one underexposed, one regular, and one overexposed, and then you can combine them in editing software to create an HDR photo. Some say you should be careful how you use HDR though as it's not always good to use it on human or animal subjects.

Keep on keeping on brother

Thank you I appreciate that. I haven't updated my photos in a long time because I haven't been using the apps. That said my physique has improved a lot this year and I need to get more photos to show that off.

I will look into this setting and will see if my camera can do it, at worst its an interesting experiment.

Spider Jerusalem said:
Brother_Tucker said:
1. Standing face photo in stylish cloths
2. Stylish smile photo, highest scoring photofeeler
3. Another self photo hinting at body while being stylish (will aim to change as I have too many of these)
4. Active climbing indirect body brag
5. Summer bright colours photo
6. Group photo at a friends wedding, just a silly shot
7. Social photo back from before I had the wedding photo
8. Gym picture, tempted to rotate out if I can get another good active one
9. Dog Pic

Thank you for sharing your profile and photos with us - good to see and learn/get inspiration from you!

Spider 🕷️

Thank you Spider, actually I could improve these significantly with what I know now, I just haven't had the need to since I'm not using the apps at this time. I will post a detailed log in the near future, that might help a few of you guys out as well.

Back