What are some height increasing shoes that look like White Adidas Stan Smiths

Luniac

All i wear when i meet women are my white adidas stan smiths, don't fix what's not broken i say.

I got these Dr Sholls insoles in there that give me like an extra maybe .4 inch boost, but man id love at least 1.5 boost, if not 2 inches, then i could lie on dating apps and say im 6 feet tall lmao.

But i DONT want to put 2 inch raising insoles that make my heel higher than my foot, my posture is already struggling and i want to make my life comfortable, so im looking for good looking sneakers that are designed from the start to provide a hidden height boost.

Any good Adidas Stan Smiths White clones out there?

I don't have a good suggestion man, but damn if you're only 2 inches from 6 feet, then what's the problem? You're already taller than average, and you look good. Give yourself some credit I suppose -- ain't nothing wrong with where you're at. Hopefully someone else has a more direct answer with what you're asking, but I don't see the problem.

> 5'5" short boy here, and I love it

Tbh, if you're 5'10", I think this is unnecessary.

I found this with a quick google search. Seems kind of expensive but these do look quite similar to Stan Smith's:
https://www.mariobertulli.com/en/leisure/1363-elevator-sneakers-shoes-erba-white-24-

From my experience,
Sneakers: CDG Converse, Air Jordans
Boots: Cole Haan, Doc Martens

I've mulled over getting the Conzuri shoes that are advertised on Insta, but have yet to follow through.

I wear inserts almost all the time. Their level of comfort depends on the type of shoe you are wearing.

komeback_kile said:
I don't have a good suggestion man, but damn if you're only 2 inches from 6 feet, then what's the problem? You're already taller than average, and you look good. Give yourself some credit I suppose -- ain't nothing wrong with where you're at. Hopefully someone else has a more direct answer with what you're asking, but I don't see the problem.

> 5'5" short boy here, and I love it

if its as easy as puttin on a pair of shoes than why not i say

Squilliam said:
Tbh, if you're 5'10", I think this is unnecessary.

I found this with a quick google search. Seems kind of expensive but these do look quite similar to Stan Smith's:
https://www.mariobertulli.com/en/leisure/1363-elevator-sneakers-shoes-erba-white-24-

they do indeed, thanks!

ChatGPT gave some suggestions lol

Elevator shoes, also known as height-increasing shoes or lift shoes, are shoes that have built-in inserts or soles that add extra height to the wearer. These shoes can be a discreet way to increase one's height and boost confidence.

If you're looking for elevator shoes that resemble Adidas Stan Smiths white sneakers and add 2 inches of height, there are a few options available. Here are a few examples:

TOTO Men's Invisible Height Increasing Elevator Shoes: These shoes are designed to look just like classic white sneakers, with the added benefit of a hidden 2-inch lift. They are made with leather uppers and a durable rubber sole.

CALTO Men's Invisible Height Increasing Elevator Shoes: These shoes also have a 2-inch lift and a sneaker-style design, but with a slightly more modern look. They feature a synthetic upper and a lightweight EVA sole.

Chamaripa Men's Height Increasing Elevator Shoes: These shoes have a similar look to the Stan Smiths, but with a slightly thicker sole that provides a 2.36-inch lift. They are made with genuine leather uppers and a non-slip rubber sole.

It's important to note that elevator shoes may take some time to get used to, as they can alter your posture and gait. Be sure to choose shoes that are comfortable and fit well to avoid any discomfort or injury.

Hey Luniac

I don't know your budget but I think the Alexander Mcqueens definitely fit the bill.
White, same colour contrast.
they're a bit more expensive though.

If this falls outside of your budget just look for Brave Soul White Sneaker.
They're widely available in Europe but I don't know for where you're residing.

Both have a chunky sole for some height increase.

Mindset said:
Hey @Luniac

I don't know your budget but I think the Alexander Mcqueens definitely fit the bill.
White, same colour contrast.
AMC.jpeg they're a bit more expensive though.

If this falls outside of your budget just look for Brave Soul White Sneaker.
They're widely available in Europe but I don't know for where you're residing.

Both have a chunky sole for some height increase.

I just got these… will confirm they add a good amount of height, more than AF1’s, and are comfortable

Which shoe is better style with jeans?

https://www.conzuri.com/collections/2-4-boost/products/cloud-runners-white-ice

https://www.conzuri.com/collections/2-5-boost/products/fly-tops?variant=43885706051823

Luniac said:
Longbow said:

A review said they are not same height heel to toe, but more like woman’s heels, is this accurate?

I gotta be honest I havent tried anything from this brand but that is generally how these work. Shoes like this usually have a raised heel but have the fore of the foot not raised, so it is like high heel kind of. So dont think that its going to be flat with 2.6 inches under the whole foot. Its angled at 2.6 inches under the heel and maybe an inch under the ball of the foot.

My experience says that they work well with pants but with shorts its easy to see the angle.

Pants, yes, but i wouldnt recommend with linen shorts. It's easier to notice.

Longbow said:
Luniac said:
A review said they are not same height heel to toe, but more like woman’s heels, is this accurate?

I gotta be honest I havent tried anything from this brand but that is generally how these work. Shoes like this usually have a raised heel but have the fore of the foot not raised, so it is like high heel kind of. So dont think that its going to be flat with 2.6 inches under the whole foot. Its angled at 2.6 inches under the heel and maybe an inch under the ball of the foot.

My experience says that they work well with pants but with shorts its easy to see the angle.

Pants, yes, but i wouldnt recommend with linen shorts. It's easier to notice.

Seems like good idea to buy a chunky sole shoe like the brave soul one for example and add like a half inch boost insole to them, this should add maybe 2inches at least and feel mostly natural

https://www.chamaripashoes.com/taller-sneakers-taller-shoes-casual-white-sneakers-increase-height-h2c130b1021d.html

these have a nicely designed insoles

Back