• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrigan1998 said:
My problem with what this forum has become is that it pushes game too much and I absolutely hate "learning" Game beyond screening and numbers, I do not want to be "cool" Or impress people, I don't want to be anything other than myself, if that means more rejections that's perfectly acceptable.

It’s great that you were able to find a girlfriend you’re happy with without learning game. But game is there to bridge the gap for those of us are unhappy with the girls/results we get and enable us to get what we desire. It goes without saying that learning game ect goes alongside Looksmaxxing also

WreckitRalph said:
Morrigan1998 said:
My problem with what this forum has become is that it pushes game too much and I absolutely hate "learning" Game beyond screening and numbers, I do not want to be "cool" Or impress people, I don't want to be anything other than myself, if that means more rejections that's perfectly acceptable.

It’s great that you were able to find a girlfriend you’re happy with without learning game. But game is there to bridge the gap for those of us are unhappy with the girls/results we get and enable us to get what we desire. It goes without saying that learning game ect goes alongside Looksmaxxing also
I never learnt game and even before my current gf i had another gf before her just by being direct, I don't like learning game and becoming something I don't want, I like being the type of person I am, it's more fulfilling to me than being what I see as a sellout.

Morrigan1998 said:
WreckitRalph said:
I never learnt game and even before my current gf i had another gf before her just by being direct, I don't like learning game and becoming something I don't want, I like being the type of person I am, it's more fulfilling to me than being what I see as a sellout.

Yes it seems you are already happy with the results you get so there is no need to change what you are doing, but since this is the Mac’s log my point was regarding those who have tried that and not gotten the results they wanted

WreckitRalph said:
Morrigan1998 said:

Yes it seems you are already happy with the results you get so there is no need to change what you are doing, but since this is the Mac’s log my point was regarding those who have tried that and not gotten the results they wanted
I guess that's understandable, but tbh MAC got results playing the numbers game too, he's had more lays than me, just by looksmaxxing and hitting on girls. I just don't think rejection is such a big deal even if rejections are a lot.

Morrigan1998 said:
MakingAComeback said:
Hey bro,

The Screening Mindset. Very good mentality.

But, all is easy to write and to say.

To actually DO, to actually EMBODY.

Well, that's a different story.

How many approaches have you done in this manner - it should be at least a few thousand, imo.

Remember, I have legit done 5,000+, and am still rolling ;-)

The numbers game is king, but you need a lot more than numbers..............

MAC
I got a gf since last year just by spamming social media without giving a shit, by my standards she's my type and hot af to me, so I didn't approach more but my problem with your approach is what else do you even need more than numbers? Who cares if you don't say something perfectly it doesn't make that much of a difference, I've accepted that most girls don't like me and I'll get rejected so who gives a shit if I get rejected a million times if I land 1 who I find hot?

That's awesome bro!

OK so your point, well I cannot address this in a respectful manner, this is simply insanely far off the mark and lacks even a basic grasp on the fundamentals. No offence intended. I would not expect anything better from a man without any experience at all.

Sometimes, we do not know, what we don't know. Unknown unknowns.

That's just human nature.

I am glad this approach worked out for you all the same, and wish you well.

WreckitRalph said:
Hi Mac,

Keep up the god tier grinding! Been lurking for a while before signing up and you inspired me to setup a log here.

I recall Mike Melhman having a good article on troubleshooting cold approaches, you might want to look at that and see if it helps

Really glad to hear this, Ralph!

I love Self Improvement. As you know from lurking, I am a dog, and this was the path I chose, to take the crooked timber life gave me and try to make something special out of it.

I will not stop until the job is done and I thank you for the support.

We don't actually mention the aforementioned user on this forum, it's against our forum rules. We refer to them as Lord Voldermort. I've edited your post dude.

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Understood bros will keep it short & sweet.

DAILY CHECKIN

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 29: MON 10/07/2023

ACTIONS

(1) Money: CONTENT DAY
-Long Form: 4 LF & 1 Vlog (DONE)
-Reels: 15 Reels Shot & Scheduled (FB, TikTok, YT) (DONE)
-FB Posts: 15 Posts written & Scheduled (FAIL)

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Chest & Tris (DONE)
-OMAD, DHA, Supps (DONE)
-CT (5m) (FAIL)

(3) Mindset:
-Cold Approach(DONE 0/5)
-Online Lead Gen (DONE, no leads, no matches)

Others:
-Message The Bastard, who is coming over on the 13th of July, my birthday lol (DONE)
-Stretch (FAIL)

Worked my ass off.

Up at 5. In the gym.

Off to co working space. Long form hustle DONE

Then, OMAD

Rested for a bit. Was tired.

Shot reels, scheduled all.

5 cold approaches, just vibe practice today tbh. Cold approach on content day, is hard, because I am in work mode ALL DAY. This is legit working from 5am util 9pm man. FUCK.

1 - HARD unreceptive, waved me off
2 - Couldnt stop her, I was a bit anxious
3 - Completely ignored me
4 - Nice girl, she talked for a while, didnt exchange due to only being around for 2 days, but I liked how she just chatted to me, I needed it
5 - Just drive by compliment and short chat, she wasnt investing, short anwers, likely has BF, I thanked her and left. She was nice enough to talk and I appreciate it.

This wasn't a proper session, due to the endless hours of work before, my vibe was screwed tbh.

930pm. Bed time.

Back tomorrow.

Worked like a fucking total stud.

I didnt do the FB posts, tho I blasted my long form across YT and FB, and reels across IG and FB. I did a tonne of work. I could tighten up for the next content day, by doing the shooting of long form, reels, and writing FB posts on Sat. And then come Mon, I can just edit and upload long form, schedule reels, and schedule Fb posts.

I'll win, in the end.

Keeping the faith.

The Gods of Self Improvement will reward me in time if I bleed for this shit every single day.

Guys who read my log - this is what FAITH looks like

I have been working flat out for 10 months here with no results on the woman front

I STILL persist

Low SMV dogs must be made out of total fucking steel

The ghosting is endless, no one invests in you, you just become stoic as hell and like a stone that can absorb unbelievable amounts of pain and just keep going!!!!

MAC DADDY

DAILY CHECKIN

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 29: TUE 11/07/2023

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-IW Client Work
-Networking: 50 Comments / 500 Adds
-NBD: 50 DMs
-FB Posts:12 Scheduled

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Back & Bis (DONE)
-OMAD, DHA, Supps
-CT (5m)

(3) Mindset:
-Cold Approach: 10 Sets
-Online Lead Gen
-Game: Study video Pancake & Rags2Bitches posted in the chat, Brian Begin
-Game: Read - Tom Terrero, Street Hustle

Bed @ 9.

Notes:

Sleep was shit, feel f**king awful. Suffer mode engaged.

Couldn't help it, went to bed on time.

Will just keep it low stress, work, and then get to bed at 9. Should feel better tomorrow.

Gotta work regardless.

You HAVE to work.

You HAVE to grind.

For the underdogs, this is the only option, nothing gets easier, you just get stronger mentally.

Asian girl from last week, seems to have ghosted. All good. She was a nice chick, no worries.

0 leads from CA & Online. Will see if I can generate a lead at some point.

You CAN'T worry about this shit. You just have to keep hitting the gym, keep hitting the streets, keep hitting the apps, and just learn/study/apply to the best of your ability imo.

Whilst staying positive, strong in body and mind!

KEEP WORKING BROS

MAC DADDY

Sorry for mentioning Lord Voldemort (as you call him) can I ask why his name is banned from these forums? I thought he gave good advice on game. Even despite the fact he seems to have a lot of plastic surgery / weird style these days.

MakingAComeback said:
Asian girl from last week, seems to have ghosted. All good. She was a nice chick, no worries.

You CAN'T worry about this shit. You just have to keep hitting the gym, keep hitting the streets, keep hitting the apps, and just learn/study/apply to the best of your ability imo.

This is the mindset to have! Girls have a subconscious ability to detect neediness/insecurity and by genuinely showing you respect yourself (and her by not being angry she ghosted) you are well on your way to having the mindset it takes to succeed with girls.

WreckitRalph said:
Sorry for mentioning Lord Voldemort (as you call him) can I ask why his name is banned from these forums? I thought he gave good advice on game. Even despite the fact he seems to have a lot of plastic surgery / weird style these days.

MakingAComeback said:

This is the mindset to have! Girls have a subconscious ability to detect neediness/insecurity and by genuinely showing you respect yourself (and her by not being angry she ghosted) you are well on your way to having the mindset it takes to succeed with girls.

So honestly, bro, I think a few guys had bad experiences and we at KYIL are under Andy's leadership and ethos, which is quite a healthy one and he emphasises certain points, such as leaving the girl better off, and as such, that sometimes isn't echoed in the work of others, elsewhere. So he just asked us not to mention the aforementioned dude. That's that, really. It's no big deal.

Thanks for the positive encouragement!

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Morrigan1998 said:
I got a gf since last year just by spamming social media without giving a shit, by my standards she's my type and hot af to me, so I didn't approach more but my problem with your approach is what else do you even need more than numbers? Who cares if you don't say something perfectly it doesn't make that much of a difference, I've accepted that most girls don't like me and I'll get rejected so who gives a shit if I get rejected a million times if I land 1 who I find hot?

That's awesome bro!

OK so your point, well I cannot address this in a respectful manner, this is simply insanely far off the mark and lacks even a basic grasp on the fundamentals. No offence intended. I would not expect anything better from a man without any experience at all.

WreckitRalph said:
Hi Mac,

Keep up the god tier grinding! Been lurking for a while before signing up and you inspired me to setup a log here.

I recall Mike Melhman having a good article on troubleshooting cold approaches, you might want to look at that and see if it helps

I love Self Improvement. As you know from lurking, I am a dog, and this was the path I chose, to take the crooked timber life gave me and try to make something special out of it.

We don't actually mention the aforementioned user on this forum, it's against our forum rules. We refer to them as Lord Voldermort. I've edited your post dude.

MAC
Bro I'm just genuinely curious what do you even do so differently and how much of a difference do you think "game" can even make, I ask because I more or less still just follow what Chris from GLL used to preach which was to more or less be direct and hit on girls, along with working on your appearance.

Morrigan1998 said:
MakingAComeback said:
That's awesome bro!

MAC
Bro I'm just genuinely curious what do you even do so differently and how much of a difference do you think "game" can even make, I ask because I more or less still just follow what Chris from GLL used to preach which was to more or less be direct and hit on girls, along with working on your appearance.

Sure bro so, as the readers of the log know, my ass has been approaching chicks since I was 18, and did many thousands that way. Legit approached 4000+ by the time I was 25 and not a damn thing happened for me.

My appearance was not always bad, but I did have anxiety, inner issues, and these were tough to deal with, but didn't stop me. I worked on them, as well as myself, for years.

By age 29, I had been through a lot of shit, and after approaching so many women, without even getting a date, a match on the apps, or even a text, I kinda internalised that I am somehow screwed up inside.

That, was not the case. I came here, got help, got coaching, got mentoring, and I did start to improve my dating life.

But it was SO MUCH deeper than the numbers game, dude.............

I have done 5,000+ approaches, it may be near 7k honestly.

That, is fine for many guys, but it is not the full picture.

For me, I have had low self esteem for most of my life, struggled with the way I look, and this kind of kept me trapped within myself and not able to bring out the energies needed to succeed with women.

95% of this shit, is vibe.

Numbers game, atleast for me, didn't do anything for my vibe.

The stories we tell, about why our outcomes suck, just depend on the individual and their random conclusions. IMO, if a guy can really get his vibe together and just become cooler as a human being, girls, well, at least some anyway, will like him.

That part, however, is a rabit hole that goes exceptionally deep, and you have to do work on yourself, and figure out how you became like that in the first place. It is not as simple as just run the numbers. You have to go deep inside yourself, start to heal yourself, love yourself, and also, find aspects of your masculinity and bring them out, because that is what women are actually attracted to.

As an inexperienced guy who has not done the work, you may not be able to process this: this path is not linear.

There are no simple solutions.

You can run the numbers, and still fail.

You can looksmaxx, and still suck.

The thing that was, and is still, holding me back, was not social freedom or ability to run the numbers.

It was, and is, the fact that somehow in life, I got so wounded by my bad receptivity and bad treatment by women, that I suppressed who I am as a person and came to the world contracted, rather than expanded, and got into a pattern, that became a personality, and then the aspects of my masculine core that I would need to navigate the journey, got buried deep inside.

Case of breaking down the barriers I put up myself

Case of convincing myself that, I am enough, and that, in fact, women like me

Case of healing

And above all........

Unlocking the charisma, sexuality, and masculinity, that IS there. Not being a sexual man, not having that energy, not being able to tap into it, like, at all, is, imo, why things are the way they are.

Sexualisation, and coming across as a sexual threat, matters possibly above all else. There is no running the numbers game that can create that, if it is not in place.

That's my opinion, and thank you for your curiosity. I don't really have the time to break these things down for people at this stage, as I am heavily involved in figuring my own situation out, but I thought I'd share this once. Often, when people, such as yourself, are extremely inexperienced and have not done the work (in general, a guy who has not gone all in and lived and breathed this, for years, is a mental masturbating bullshitter), it is a poor use of time to discuss anything with them. They often wouldn't get it, or are too arrogant to think outside of their own paradigm.

Part of the individual male, solving his own problem, is understanding that many people will just not understand or be able to comprehend. Guys grow to the extent that they have to. Many who did the basics, got results. They will parrot that until the end of their days, because they have confirmation bias.

But what about the cases where the basics were exhausted, and didn't work?

That is where we just have to go deeper.

Alright, no more cluttering up my log please.

-MAC

90 DAYS OF FOCUS: DELAYED

I have blocked off 2 entire days to focus on learning and study.

There are times we must sharpen the axe.

I will resume my focus, from day 1, when I have completed this work.

MAC

Biz activities, DONE!

Learning & Study, DONE!

Daily Cold Approach, DONE!

The Bastard is here, we're hanging out, catching up, just reflecting and enjoying good convos - fun!

Online dating - no leads, no matches. Will try again tomorrow. I am using Tinder and Hinge rn.

Approaches: 0/10

Pre session checkin: Day 0

-Confirm focus/sticking point: Opener & Vibe – Slow it down, be more masculine/cool, use the “Chad voice”

-Will I bring a 10/10 attitude today? YES

-Will I bring the best energy I can bring today? YES

Audio:

Self Analysis

Sure, there is some kind of nice guy energy here, I get it. I am working on it, and just trying to slow down and vibe more.

The first lady, seemed honestly fairly nice, and even open to chatting. Dont think there was attraction there. BF objection.

The other sets, again, it was just hard to get them to stop and not immediately edge away and try to sprint off. Couldnt do anything. Tried to calll the 3rd lady out for being xenophobic LMAO. Which I enjoyed. Realistically, they are probably are a bit - absolute c**ts. That's their choice, not much I can do about that lol.

Post session:

Did I work on my current sticking point?

Yes. I worked on my tonality, and trying to convey a less spastic vibe.

What did I do well?

Kept going in the face of, very harsh blowouts for the first hour!

What could I have done better?

Some of the stops, could have been firmer

What will I improve tomorrow?

I will show up again tomorrow, and work on doing quality stops, and getting the first 30 seconds solid, with focus on vibe.

Back tomorrow. Hitting the gym with The Bastard at 6am, lets get some graft in........

MAC

FIRST LOG ON KYIL TO SURPASS 500,000 VIEWS

AND IT HAPPENED ON MY BIRTHDAY

I AM 32 TODAY

THANK YOU FOR WALKING WITH ME ON MY JOURNEY BROTHERS

IT IS AN HONOUR TO KNOW YOU AND TO BE ABLE T SERVE THE COMMUNITY

TODAY, WILL BE A GREAT DAY, AND I WILL CELEBRATE WITH MY BRO (PAW, THE BASTARD)

YOU ALREADY KNOW, I GOT UP AT 6AM AND WAS IN THE GYM, AND AM NOW WORKING ;-)

ONE DAY, I WILL MAKE IT

UNTIL THEN, I WILL GRIND

PROVIDED I NEVER QUIT - I CANNOT LOSE

HERE'S TO ANOTHER SOLID YEAR OF HUSTLE AND A SOLID YEAR OF MY LIFE, MY 32ND YEAR ON THE PLANET

I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW UP & WORK MY ASS OFF

AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE OBTAINED THAT WHAT I SEEK:

A LIFE OF ABUNDANCE (FINANCE / FRIENDSHIP / RELATIONSHIPS)

HAVING IMPACT ON THE WORLD IN SOME WAY

SOLVING SOME PROBLEM FOR SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE

A QUALITY GIRL FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP

AND TO PRODUCE THE NEXT GENERATION OF MY BLOOD LINE AND BE THE BEST FATHER I CAN POSSIBLY BE

TO BREAK THE CYCLE

TO ENSURE THE PROBLEM ENDS WITH ME

TO CARRY THE CROSS AND TO BE A BEACON OF HOPE TO THE TRUE UNDERDOGS

BECAUSE WE GET TO MAKE IT TOO

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING

-MAC DADDY

-MAC

Happy birthday man! I had mine recently and did an audit of my successes over the last year, and was absolutely SHOCKED by how much I accomplished. I suggest you try it and use it to fuel your next year! I review mine quarterly, and it helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back