• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the visa, I will actually have the ability to stay in the entire Schengen region for a year.

I could hop around and check different places out for a year pretty much.

Budapest, proved to be OK for quality of life, social life, and also is quite a nice city in general.

But is not a location where I can live the life that I want to live, and have the opportunity to connect with others and form romantic relationships etc.

That's fine. I don't really mind where I have to go in order to have an experience that is a good one. I do believe I deserve it, and there are many places in this world, where people will treat you just fine, regardless of your background or skin colour.

Simply changing my dating app location from Budapest, to New York, resulted in 50 matches on Hinge, with not very many swipes, and also, 10 women liking my profile. Most of them were attractive, a few totally hot.

In Budapest, I get sweet f**k all. And nothing happened from 500+ approaches the last 90 days.

Why play on nightmare mode?

Why go somewhere where the people outright do not want to know you?

That's their choice. I respect it, and don't mind. I'm not going to allow that to give me a bad perception. There are also many good people in Budapest also.

Whilst my primary goal is business, the life I want, is not just working all day and just going to bed. I did that for 29 years and it almost made me want to blow my brains out.

I wanted to experience a better quality of life with normal human experiences, hence worked as hard as I have on this.

I have also been patient. I did my first few years, lowering my standards a tonne. I mostly dated fat, or very unattractive women. I felt minimal attraction for the women I dated and settled for women who were about a 4.

I did that, in order to live a better life moving forward. And have worked on myself since I was 29 in order to change my experience.

I think, given I have worked on myself for quite a few years, I think it should be reasonable for me to be able to sleep with someone I alteast find attractive from time to time.

Reflecting on the present predicament, I think things declined and went to shit, due to the Budapest move. Once you are in a very bad location, you will spiral from there.

My product, is a super bad fit for that market.

Cool.

I will go elsewhere.

Once I can be somewhere that just isn't a total bitch, I am sure I will be able to just stop being so caught up in this.

I would like to focus on business, but also do not want to live like an incel. I would like to live the kind of life I have set my vision for, will do the work, and will find some form of solution to this.

I will figure out what has to be done. The situation has ended up becoming complicated. My expectation was that I would get SOMETHING, some small glimmer of hope in BP. Dry spell has just continued despite consistent action, much of that I attribute to location and excessively poor product:market fitment.

-MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Yeah it's nuts man, been grinding for almost a full on year at this point without any success.

In 2022 I got 9 lays and even turned 3 chicks down loooooool.

Since it's just been a shit show.

I attribute this to moving to Budapest, a life decision that in retrospect was a poor one and led to my dating life getting rekt!

I'll just leave and go elsewhere where there is some possibility of success.

-MAC

I'm curious if there was something back in the UK that changed for you to stop getting traction?

If you had 9 lays and 3 opportunities then why did it suddenly stop in 2023? Was it the effort that was much higher than the reward and you had more important things to focus on or did the dating apps stop working for you or was it maybe something else entirely?

On True Iron Will

En route to NY

Will be with Pancake for a week.

Will do a bootcamp with Dante.

Will commit myself to pushing myself to limits I have not yet been to.

I will learn.

I will grow.

I will find answers.

I will keep going and remain dedicated.

There will be challenges ahead.

There will be tough times and new lows, no doubt.

It may be a long time before this starts to look better, if it ever does.

I may fail again and again and again.

Over and over.

Until it is just sheer sadism and not a soul in their right mind would continue.

I have already hit that point many months ago.

Few would have the god damn balls to keep going.

Few would have the fortitude to say, fuck you, you will not stop me.

Few will ever know what it feels like to go from 285lbs, obese, housebound agorophobic virgin, too sick and too scared to live, too stuborn and too determined to die.

To creating this motherfucker right here.

Just to get to here, I ground myself into a fuckin FINE POWDER.

Countless hours spent pounding the pavement, just trying to beat my approach anxiety. 7000 approaches smashed.

Photoshoot after photoshoot, many profile overhauls, to now get to where, in some locations, I can get good quality matches and solid volume at that. Years of hustle.

Years of grind to improve my physical appearance.

Few will ever understand these feelings and the barbarism of the grinding I have engaged in.

Packing my entire life up, moving around the world.

Trying again, and again, and again.

Failing so many times.

I remember some fucking cold moments out there, suffering in the grit of life.

Moments of agony that were beyond what I even thought were possible.

Remember times like this?

https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50099#p50099

So many of these experiences.

Since the start of 2023, it feels like the bullshit will never end.

I get closer, and think, finally, maybe this time it will just be ok.

But no.

Cucked again.

The cycle continues.

And I just keep pushing forward.

Here are some things I know about progress, achievement, and success:

-The Universe is not yet so insane it will not reward a truly deserving person
-The best way to get what you want, is to pay the price, in blood, sweat, and tears

True Grinding Ability

I am not dead yet.

I am still alive, have motivation and drive, am able to draw another breathe of air.

And for this reason, I know I will succeed.

You get out of these patches, by going on the attack.

You do not win by being passive and burying your head in the sand.

You gut up, get in the ring, and give your opponent hell.

It does not matter how strong they are.

How they have smashed your head in the previous 12 rounds.

How everyone in the arena is telling you to throw in the towel.

If you want something, bad, you must be willing to drop dead trying to obtain it.

When I started this journey, it was either I make it, or I drop dead trying.

Period.

I remember those many months GRINDING in the gym to lose 85lbs, off of nothing but hope for a better future.

Suffering, alone, with my own thoughts tormenting me and trying to get me to quit.

I remember those many months in London, hammering the pavement every day for 4 hrs a day to beat my approach anxiety. For months I could not talk to people. I thought my AA would never go away. And then, it began to fade.

To achieve my goals the first part of this journey, my standards were low to say the least.

It got me experience, and I kept pushing ahead.

Quality improved after my last photoshoot, now in some locations, I can do OK online.

And there is progress being made in approaching.

Comes down to animal spirits. You have to feed off your own passion and intensity.

Time and time again, I have pulled it off, by wearing the enemy down through sheer force of will, attacking them again and again, not giving them a moment of rest.
Few will ever comprehend how hard you have to be as a human being in order to accomplish even this.

Nothing in this world can withstand something that is truly relentless.

Nothing.

That is how you do this.

For The True Dogs: Never, Ever Give In

Every day, people out here are getting it.

Do not give them the comfort and security of your absence.

Some are operating at a distinct disadvantage.

They know who they are.

….Do not allow this to limit you in your life, limit your enjoyment of your time on earth, and cause you to become a shadow of the person you want to be.

This is YOUR LIFE.

No one can tell you where to go, who you can be, what your limits are, and what place in this world you have to accept.

That is YOUR CHOICE, and YOU GET TO DECIDE.

I do not like being treated like a peasant and afterthought. I do not like living on a knife edge. I do not like being perpetually ghosted.

I am learning about why that happens, and what can be done to correct that.

I will overcome this.

And so will you.

For the true dogs in life, the only way I know for us to level the playing field, is work ethic.

You just have to be prepared to sacrifice more.

We just have to out grind them.

We just have to stay in the fight for longer.

We just have to be willing to endure, willing to take Ls, and be willing to go even harder.

The journey, from the hell I came, was never going to be a rose garden.

Life is War.

You must be a Warrior Scholar.

I remember how I used to live for the first 29 years of my life.

I remember the deep recesses of hell.

I remember the promise I made to make something of myself and to prove to other people who were also told they will never amount to shit that success is possible.

That is my why.

And that is what gives me so much power.

I am here 100% for the underdogs in life.

You & I belong here too.

Do not accept misery.

Do not accept not living your dreams.

Turn all your sadness, loneliness, frustration, and weakness into passion and drive to go high in life.

I know there is a buried treasure inside myself.

And the complex situation I find myself in my journey right now, in a location that is not tenable, will be overcome, and a distant memory as I continue down the road of success.
It is not over until you’re 6 feet under.

A natural disaster will stop me.

A bullet to the brain will stop me.

Excuses will not.

That is why, I WILL SUCCEED

You’re doing yourself a disservice by continuously portraying yourself as the underdog. Us self improvers praise you for the extreme effort you put in because we understand, girls don’t understand this at all. They want a born winner.

You’ll forever be overlogical too if you keep doing this. For the sake of yourself, I think you should step away from this title even though you are a motivation to all of us.

If I were you I’d figure out 10-20 places in the world where taxes aren’t skyhigh for entrepreneurs and where quality of life is good.
Next I’d change my location to all these places on tinder and see in which places you have the most dating success.

Then you have enough data to figure out where you have the most potential to create financial success as well as a good dating life.

You won’t be happy if you keep going to places where you’re destined to fail like Budapest which is a very racist country in terms of dating.

I can’t be the only one on this forum who sees potential in a 6ft 5 jacked (get jacked again bro) guy with a good business and a fun vibe (which you will create).

You’re not undesired, a loser, the underdog, … anymore. You just have to find the right place where your qualities are desired

NYC Status:

MAC Game Pill Complete.

As you can imagine, I went HAM here.

First day of approaches was Thursday. Did 40.

Friday, did my hustle with Pancake and Dante. Approach number was high in the end. Was a real intense day. Day and Night Game,

Sat, bootcamp continued. Was really mentally foggy, and got REKT in field. Homework was to do 60 openers to get it down. Me and Pancake grinded for hours and I did 60 openers. They started to look better.

Sunday, hung out with Scotty. Did a bunch of approaches. Scotty still got it. Absolutely incredible presence.

Had a steamy date with a Hinge gal on Sunday night, she was into it, was hitting her with my gains in vibe and game. Made out heavy, ass grabbing, quite intense dirty talk, she was loving it all. Didn't pull - I didn't pitch, and I cucked myself. Sticking point is that I "enjoy" the date and need to work on pitching the pull, and making it happen. We agreed a date for Tuesday, where she will have to come to the apartment and see the rooftop.

Will write up the entire bootcamp experience in a report. I am not likely to share that here. Will share with my chat(s).

-MAC

Hinge updates:

Profile likes - 20

Matches 88

I have done minimal swiping I’ve mostly been day gaming.

20 women liked my profile man. God damn.

I gathered a bunch of numbers/leads. Won't have time to see them now.

Quality wise, overall, it's fairly solid. The 1 date I have gotten, was not up to par quality wise. Date Game practice. Practising building a solid ass vibe and generating attraction. I didn't even pitch the pull (sticking point) as I enjoyment cucked myself.

I have some weakness for when a gal is really into me. Within the first few mins of that date, she dropped some hints about wanting to see me again. Like, what? I came in with a strong presence, was very physical off the bat, and kept creating sparks.

It was also an opportunity to unleash the stuff I have learned here.

It was a 3hr date. Towards the end, she had melted into me several times, was running her fingers through my hair, grabbing my neck and tenderly stroking the back of my head. Lovely. This is how a man should be treated. ;-)

Good.

Men are also weak to validation, that was what happened there. I have now cucked myself and if she comes over Tuesday, chances of things happening in the bedroom department are pretty fuckin slim. I validated her too much, gave her too much (making out heavy, ass grabbing, whispering some nasty shit in her ear about me sticking my tongue up her ass) and she was loving it, eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Vibe and masculinity was better. Some fundamentals done well.

Poor Date Game.

Next Time:
-Pitch pull @ 45m mark and test receptiveness
-Try to pull around 1hr, 1hr30 max
-Dates should not go beyond that. If it's not on, thank them and leave.

I have been cucked almost 150 times on dates.

Over this journey, I've gotten better with women, can approach as much as I want, and can get dates. Some women, are really into me. This will only increase the better I get.

Overall, I will make it. Of this, there is no doubt.

I will have to work hard, hustle like a mofo, and dedicate myself to getting really rock-solid Game.

As Dante said:

“You’re 50% Brown cucked, 50% Game cucked, like me. That means, you have NO EXCUSES because as you have seen, there are some women who are attracted to you. You’re getting cucked because your presence and Game is weak, but when your Game improves, you will be able to make something happen”

What has helped, is seeing how high level guys operate, and how those ahead of me are making this work.

It is possible to suceed.

It will require huge improvements in masculinity, vibe, presence, sexual intent, and becoming a powerful, powerful Man.

I am not that right now.

SMV reigns supreme. How to defeat your SMV - you become a juggernaut of Game and you can make things happen and live abundant.

MAC

I am sorry if I have missed anyone's messages, I'm not ignoring people, I am just overloaded right now due to the NYC bootcamp.

LAY 10 LAST NIGHT

FINALLY

FUCKING FINALLY

THE SPELL IS BROKEN

10 MONTHS OF GETTING CUCKED

10 MONTHS OF DATES TO NOWHERE

10 MONTHS OF BEING USED AND ABUSED

DISCARDED LIKE FUCKIN TRASH

10 MONTHS OF GHOSTING

THEY SAID THERE IS STILL ONE OPTION LEFT ON THE CARDS RAVI

YOU WILL NEED TO COME TO NYC AND TRAIN HERE

IT TOOK MANY MONTHS BECAUSE I WAS SO DEFEATED INSIDE

BUT I CAME TO NYC

I GOT BEATEN INTO THE GROUND BY DANTE AND MASTER PANCAKE

THERE WAS EXTREME RAGE AND SADNESS

I DIED A DEATH OUT HERE

AND FROM THAT A NEW IDENTITY IS EMERGING

I GOT LAID IN SPECTACULAR FASHION LAST NIGHT AND EXPLORED THINGS I'D NEVER DONE BEFORE

GAME IS THE GREAT EQUALISER

FOR THE TRUE WARRIOR WHO IS WILLING TO DOUBLE SHIFT HOMELESS AND LIVE IN THE STREETS 7 DAYS A WEEK AND LEARN HOW TO SPIT ABSOLUTE FLAMES

GO INTO THE STREETS WITH CLIPS AND AMMO

AND LEARN HOW TO STRAIGHT UP MESMERISE THESE WOMEN WITH ROCK SOLID CONFIDENCE

YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN

FULL WRITEUP OF LAY TO COME

AND FOR MY OWN CREW, FULL WRITEUP OF NYC DANTE / PANCAKE BOOTCAMP TO COME WITH ALL LEARNINGS, GOOGLE DOC WILL BE POSTED IN MY CHATS

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBTED WHETHER I WILL MAKE IT:

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF MAN I AM

MAYBE YOU WOULD GIVE UP AFTER THE EXPERIENCE I HAD THE LAST 10 MONTHS

I WILL NEVER GIVE IN OVER MATTERS OF PRINCIPLE

I AM WILLING TO DIE TO PROVE THAT A MAN FROM THE SEWER OF LIFE CAN MAKE SOMETHING OF HIMSELF THROUGH ELITE GRINDING ABILITY

YOU MAY HAVE STOPPED BELIEVING IN ME AND SEE ME AS A FOOL FOR CONTINUING. I DON'T CARE HOW YOU SEE ME. I KNOW HOW I SEE MYSELF.

AND WHEN BONES ARE ABOUT TO CRACK

WHEN LIMITS HAVE BEEN PUSHED

WHEN THE OUTLOOK IS LOOKING DISGUSTINGLY TOUGH

WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST

THAT IS WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME STAND UP

WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT

NOTHING LEFT IN HEART, BODY, MIND, SOUL

WHEN EVERYONE AROUND ME IS TELLING ME TO JUST THROW IN THE TOWEL

THAT IS WHEN I WILL FIND SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME

AND IT IS THAT SOMETHING I HAVE USED IN THIS LIFE TO TURN THE ENEMY WHO IS TORMENTING ME ONTO THE BACKFOOT AND FORCEC THEM INTO RETREAT

FOR THE DOGS AND TRUE GRINDERS, JUST STAY WITH ME, DO NOT GIVE UP ON ME, I WILL GO ALL THE WAY IN THIS LIFE AND I WILL SHOW YOU THAT PEOPLE FROM THE SEWER GET TO MAKE IT TOO

JUST STAY WITH ME

AND I PROMISE YOU ONE THING

I WILL GET THE JOB DONE

-MAC DADDY, THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING

MakingAComeback said:
LAY 10 LAST NIGHT

FINALLY

FUCKING FINALLY

THE SPELL IS BROKEN

10 MONTHS OF GETTING CUCKED

10 MONTHS OF DATES TO NOWHERE

10 MONTHS OF BEING USED AND ABUSED

DISCARDED LIKE FUCKIN TRASH

10 MONTHS OF GHOSTING

THEY SAID THERE IS STILL ONE OPTION LEFT ON THE CARDS RAVI

YOU WILL NEED TO COME TO NYC AND TRAIN HERE

IT TOOK MANY MONTHS BECAUSE I WAS SO DEFEATED INSIDE

BUT I CAME TO NYC

I GOT BEATEN INTO THE GROUND BY DANTE AND MASTER PANCAKE

THERE WAS EXTREME RAGE AND SADNESS

I DIED A DEATH OUT HERE

AND FROM THAT A NEW IDENTITY IS EMERGING

I GOT LAID IN SPECTACULAR FASHION LAST NIGHT AND EXPLORED THINGS I'D NEVER DONE BEFORE

GAME IS THE GREAT EQUALISER

FOR THE TRUE WARRIOR WHO IS WILLING TO DOUBLE SHIFT HOMELESS AND LIVE IN THE STREETS 7 DAYS A WEEK AND LEARN HOW TO SPIT ABSOLUTE FLAMES

GO INTO THE STREETS WITH CLIPS AND AMMO

AND LEARN HOW TO STRAIGHT UP MESMERISE THESE WOMEN WITH ROCK SOLID CONFIDENCE

YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN

FULL WRITEUP OF LAY TO COME

AND FOR MY OWN CREW, FULL WRITEUP OF NYC DANTE / PANCAKE BOOTCAMP TO COME WITH ALL LEARNINGS, GOOGLE DOC WILL BE POSTED IN MY CHATS

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBTED WHETHER I WILL MAKE IT:

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF MAN I AM

MAYBE YOU WOULD GIVE UP AFTER THE EXPERIENCE I HAD THE LAST 10 MONTHS

I AM WILLING TO DIE TO PROVE THAT A MAN FROM THE SEWER OF LIFE CAN MAKE SOMETHING OF HIMSELF THROUGH ELITE GRINDING ABILITY

YOU MAY HAVE STOPPED BELIEVING IN ME AND SEE ME AS A FOOL FOR CONTINUING. I DON'T CARE HOW YOU SEE ME. I KNOW HOW I SEE MYSELF.

AND WHEN BONES ARE ABOUT TO CRACK

WHEN LIMITS HAVE BEEN PUSHED

WHEN THE OUTLOOK IS LOOKING DISGUSTINGLY TOUGH

WHEN ALL HOPE IS LOST

THAT IS WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME STAND UP

WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT

NOTHING LEFT IN HEART, BODY, MIND, SOUL

WHEN EVERYONE AROUND ME IS TELLING ME TO JUST THROW IN THE TOWEL

THAT IS WHEN I WILL FIND SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME

AND IT IS THAT SOMETHING I HAVE USED IN THIS LIFE TO TURN THE ENEMY WHO IS TORMENTING ME ONTO THE BACKFOOT AND FORCEC THEM INTO RETREAT

FOR THE DOGS AND TRUE GRINDERS, JUST STAY WITH ME, DO NOT GIVE UP ON ME, I WILL GO ALL THE WAY IN THIS LIFE AND I WILL SHOW YOU THAT PEOPLE FROM THE SEWER GET TO MAKE IT TOO

JUST STAY WITH ME

AND I PROMISE YOU ONE THING

I WILL GET THE JOB DONE

-MAC DADDY, THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING

YEEEEBOIIIIIIIII!!!! KILLING IT! TAKING THE PUNCHES BUT STAYING IN THE GAME!!!

HELL FUCKING YEAH MAN. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Just started reading forums more again.

AND CAME IN FOR THIS MOMENT??!

FUCK YES.

I'm happy for you & I'm glad you didn't give up Ravi.

CONGRATS!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Red

MakingAComeback said:

Fucking awsome job, man!

YOU’RE INSPIRATION IN ITS PUREST FORM!

Life has been a dream lately.

NYC was beautiful, man. Loved it.

Worked hard. Grew. Learned. Became better.

Met a great gal, had lots of great sex, she was loving it and we made some fond fond memories together.

Head hit the pillow here in the UK at 10 on Thurs. Woke up Sat at 3am.

That's hustle.

I'm going to run my Men's Group call in 30m and really sink into it, let it all seep in.

Life is fucking good man.

Its out there for you to get it.

You can accomplish whatever the fuck you want. Yout just gotta work hard & smart.

Keep up the work bros and dream big.

I will do my lay report and then finish the Dante bootcamp notes.

I am fully Game Pilled now I can't lie or shy away from that. This is my belief and I am going to stay strong to it.

-MAC

Damn this log has almost reached 600,000.....

And I noticed I am the first user here to surpass 5,000 thanks.

Appreciate the love bros.

We will get an elite life & make sure other men who come here get the opportunity to fight for a better life.

Let us keep up the fighting spirit & allow all men, from anywhere and everywhere, the opportunity to make something of themselves and have fun doing it.

-MAC

NYC of all places?????

Man that must have been a truly epic week. And you met Scotty in the flesh. Damn. All that suffering and grinding really did pay off. So stoked for you man.

Thebastard said:
NYC of all places?????

Man that must have been a truly epic week. And you met Scotty in the flesh. Damn. All that suffering and grinding really did pay off. So stoked for you man.

Bro I am still beaming from ear to ear, so happy. This was one of the happiest times in my journey. I am deeply and truly happy inside my heart and soul right now.

Man....SCOTTY.....WOW

Please take it from me. The LEGEND is REAL.

Scotty is an exceptional human, man, at every level. The level of confidence, presence, vibe, just how he lights the whole room up. He's also sincerely just the coolest person. Women love him, men love him, and he has the reputation for a reason. He's solid as a rock and I am so glad to be able to be part of the Scotty GLL Bootcamp brand and do my part to ensure those involved get a life-changing experience.

What I will say, is Scotty is extremely socially competent and savvy, and is able to open hard and direct, and magically, instantaneously, make people extremely comfortable. He didn't scare anyone or make anyone uncomfortable, for instance, despite being in one of the most intensive environments in the world for cold approach, he has the masterful ability to instantly calibrate.

And he is also generally a good hearted dude, you see it with how he deals with people. He's actually a very positive, respectful and solid person. He just has gotten insanely good at getting laid (300+ cold approach lays man, FUCK) and though he was in NYC for a shorter duration than I, he banged 3 girls in that time man, lmfao!

The LEGEND is absolutely real. I was impressed.

You will be proud of him man, you are a legend too, so you will be glad to hear that Scotty was everything we used to read about and more.

-Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back