• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 1 WRAPUP VLOG

https://youtu.be/0FKZvuFihBw

Evening check in:

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls today (FAIL, approached 2)
(2) ACTION POINTS Mind: Visualisation, Write Affirmations, Read GLL Get Laid articles, Mental Reprogramming exercises (DONE)
(3) OLD: Daily 1hr process (In process)
(4) Work: Work on presentation for Tuesday (DONE)
(5) Vlog: Shoot & Upload The Phoenix Project Week 1 Wrapup (DONE)
(5) Other: Core, Stretching, Cold Shower, Light therapy, Bodyweight training. (FAIL, only did 50%)

Keep hammering,
MAC

MakingAComeback said:
THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 1 WRAPUP VLOG

https://youtu.be/0FKZvuFihBw

Evening check in:

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls today (FAIL, approached 2)
(2) ACTION POINTS Mind: Visualisation, Write Affirmations, Read GLL Get Laid articles, Mental Reprogramming exercises (DONE)
(3) OLD: Daily 1hr process (In process)
(4) Work: Work on presentation for Tuesday (DONE)
(5) Vlog: Shoot & Upload The Phoenix Project Week 1 Wrapup (DONE)
(5) Other: Core, Stretching, Cold Shower, Light therapy, Bodyweight training. (FAIL, only did 50%)

Keep hammering,
MAC

Hey haven't checked out your video yet but I love the title! "The Phoenix Project" good shit!

Got my labs back for testosterone.

I thought I would be low. I actually have high test, and I am deep on a cut, like I am on a very low carb diet, and I am 30....I didn't expect this result. When I am more looking for muscle building, and eating carbs again, this should rocket up even more??

I sent this result to my friends who know this shit, lab tests aren't my thing.

I know bros like Thebastard have done TRT and stuff like that, perhaps some thoughts?

MAC

Hi MakingAComeback

I am no doctor but I can tell you that total testosterone isn't necessarily the most important. My 'total' levels like you were often off the charts high (and yes 100% natural).

What you need is FREE testosterone as most of your total gets eaten up by SHBG (also super high in my case) and albumen. Other markers like estradiol might be good to know too but in my non-medical opinion FREE test is the one to know.

MakingAComeback said:
I am definitely a dude who is below average in the looks department,
No you're not. I don't wanna hear this limiting belief anymore. You're 6'5" bro do you know how many 6' guys would kill for that? How many 5'6" guys would? Last time on this forum you get to call yourself below average in looks. Sent with nothing but love. :)

Hey brothers,

Checking in. Day was solid

The Phoenix Project: Week 2 / Day 5

14/11/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls today (FAIL, I went 0/4 in 2hrs - that is a 100% increase form yesterday)*
(3) OLD: Daily 1hr process (In Process)
(4) Work: Remote work (DONE)
(4) Other: Core, Stretching, Cold Shower, Light therapy, gym session (Partially done and will complete later, it's 630pm I still have time)

Notes: Approached 4 girls, 3 stopped, 1 kept moving.

The first girl I approached was on the phone, she was speaking in Russian I think, she was very gorgeous. She said sorry, I'm on the phone, and she then actually put the phone down and got ready to talk. I was flustered and say I just wanted to say hi, and bounced. We both had massive smiles on our faces and she giggled and said OK, I ran off like an excited school boy. 2nd girl was absolutely beautiful, tall, stunning eyes, smile, the lot. We actually chatted for a bit, and then she said she is in a rush to go to class. She said I have a really nice ear ring, and she then thanked me for stopping her to talk. I was flustered again and didn't ask for her number. I just got a big high and moved on. Other girl who stopped was nice, chatted a bit, and we kinda gleefully departed giggling at each other....but I was so uncomfortable with asking for the number. Still, I did 4 approaches man. Yesterday all I could do was 2!

Tomorrow can't approach am in the office all day. Gonna drive to my parents now, 2hr drive, and then just relax, do some stretching, go to the gym, do cold thermogenesis and gotta get up at 530am to leave for the office. I will work 8am-3pm and then I will do some errands for my parents. I will also get a gym session in over in my hometown. I will then drive back to Kingston at around 10pm and go to bed. Wednesday I will be back on track and will approach in Central London. OLD will be done daily either way.

One of my girls from Hinge is really sweet, she messages me a lot on WhatsApp and is pushing for a date with me. It is so lovely. She's a cute Indian girl and I have arranged a date for Friday with her. Then another girl, cute girl from London, has agreed to a date with me on Thursday. If these 2 dates go through, then I will be at 6 dates, and I can bet on myself getting 2 more by the end of the year. Once I have those 8 dates, I will reach out to the coaching group and also the community and get some input on my next goal for dating.

I am feeling great man. I am really focusing on myself and my dating life, fixing my shit, and hell it feels good to be grinding like I am right now.

Now will address the other posts.

MAC

Thebastard said:
Hi @MakingAComeback

I am no doctor but I can tell you that total testosterone isn't necessarily the most important. My 'total' levels like you were often off the charts high (and yes 100% natural).

What you need is FREE testosterone as most of your total gets eaten up by SHBG (also super high in my case) and albumen. Other markers like estradiol might be good to know too but in my non-medical opinion FREE test is the one to know.

Hey bro. Thanks for this. Your thoughts echo those of one of my advisors, who posted the following:

===========================================
1. You are using Genova Diagnostic, I had problems with their testing (mostly about fatty acids)
2. You may have large SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) resulting in low FreeTestosterone
3. You may have high E1, E2, or Total E
4. You may have high Prolactin
5. You may have low dopamine
6. Low blood sugar
-----
Overall your Testosterone might have risen, very good news.

There are a number of reasons why people test what they test and what tests they use.

At the moment DUTCHtest is the best test.
It gives you the relationships between a variety of hormones.

**So yeah, I sent off the DUTCH test last week just waiting on the lab report now, that will have a bunch more data.

Also getting a super comprehensive set of tests done in a few weeks, getting a SpectraCell draw done over in Dorset and will also get a full hormone panel done while I'm there.

Once I have all of these really in depth and comprehensive tests, I will send them to the Dr I consult with, who is a fucking stud and insanely knowleagble. In fairness the advisor I consult with above is also unbelievably knowledgeable, he's 84 and has been doing this shit at t a high level for 2 x as long as I've been alive LOL.

So we'll get there bro. I suspect the DUTCH test will clarify this reading a whole lot.

MAC

Dewm said:
MakingAComeback said:
I am definitely a dude who is below average in the looks department,
No you're not. I don't wanna hear this limiting belief anymore. You're 6'5" bro do you know how many 6' guys would kill for that? How many 5'6" guys would? Last time on this forum you get to call yourself below average in looks. Sent with nothing but love. :)

Thanks bro I will stop with this business, I can't be that bad, I am sure I will heal over time and I will let this go :)

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
I just got a big high and moved on.

Yeah, I know what this feels like. You get some "comfort" just from a girl being receptive midway through the process after a life of never having it and feel giddy and high. It's actually a form of being complacent but I believe it's something you'll get over when it happens more often.

keep going man

For sure man, I am hitting it minimum 5 days a week dude, this week may push harder and do some nightgame, shit I may even have a bunch of dates this week, may be a brilliant week for me.

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 8
Numbers: 0
Dates: 1
Sexual Encounters: 0

Gonna jump in the car and get this drive done, gonna work hard tomorrow and then drive back to Kingston, Wednesday beast mode will resume

MAC

Even if you are below average in the looks department, consider this:

1) you are in the top <1% for height which is one the primary features which define a man's dating life for better or for worse

2) bodyfat can DRAMATICALLY cover up a man's full potential (i.e. face). If you have a shitty jaw/skull structure then losing facial fat will help but only to a certain point. If you have decent structure then you can literally go to an 8. Badideabear from the late GLL forum was a CLASSIC example of this. Same with Derek Coles. Both were below average looking at their fattest but are both borderline chads once they sorted this out.

Me on the otherhand, I am short, bald and have shitty facial structure. Yet I am still getting results (albeit after moving heaven and earth). So unless someone looks worse than me, they literally have no excuse.

For sure brother, I really am grateful for your reassurance. It means a lot as you can appreciate. I am grateful to be a very tall dude it is cool, and I am sure peeling off 20 more lbs from me will bring my facial features out and have me looking nicer overall. I was 203.2lbs this morning, goal was 200lbs for 2021 and then big picture I am looking to get to 185lbs to properly looksmaxxx. Just gonna be a case of building myself up from there.

Furthermore: you are definitely, definitely ABOVE AVERAGE in looks. I watched your videos and remember thinking, jeez he’s really striking looking, no homo but you have piercing blue eyes, are very lean and have a solid physique. I was not surprised you have success with women in the slightest regard. That was my impression.

But all this aside, I do appreciate your encouragement man. I am sure I will drop the remaining, what, 18lbs. That’s not much now really is it, coming down from 250lbs, I can deal with this final bit.

And what you and Radical have both told me is that it is now that it will really sculpt me out and maximise my looks. Radical said something interesting to me: “It’s now that you’ll find out if you’re good looking”. Fingers crossed eh?

I will also get fucking jacked and that will help LOL

Gym has been so tough past 2 weeks, I did a session in my hometown, then I moved, and I need to find a new gym where I am now based. Which I will do. Focus right now is getting lean so I can deal with it.

I think you're making the right choice to cut down then bulk up. It sucks to say but bulking up when your overweight just makes it worse.

The lower your bf percent the harder it gets, but it gets easier. But height does help my man. Have you not seen every girls tinder profile I want a guy who's taller than me or 6 foot minimum.

Sup boys.

Yesterday was a solid day @ work, I performed well and solved a bunch of problems, put on a workshop for my project team and got them up to speed. I drove home, got back to my hometown at 6pm, had dinner, man I got up at 5am that day so I was a bit tired. I lay down on my earthing mat, put on my red light device, and listened to an awesome podcast for a while. I then just recharged for the day. Solid day for my work, I only have to do the 1 day in the office and that's fine, I am happy to do it because they are giving me a decent deal with remote work in London for the rest of the week!

I am now gonna do a few bits, jump in the car and go back to Kingston. I will arrive at my AirBNB at 1230, and I will jump on the train and go to approach in Camden town (Central London).

The Phoenix Project: Week 2 / Day 7

Wednesday 17/11/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls
(2) OLD: 1hr Process
(3) Physical Activity: Core / Bodyweight Training, Read GLL Get Laid
(4) Other: Email friends, call w/ accountability partner

Should be on dates tomorrow and Friday! Shit man, that'll mean I'll be at 6. Yee buddy. Only 2 more and I've achieved my goal. Goal will then be to get my first lay. I can do this.

Keep hammering,
MAC

Hello! Just my advice, don't check just test, you don't have the full picture that way, always check total test, free test, SHGB, DHT at least... The minimum i think is test and free test... Some man have hight range test, but most of it it's bound because they have high SHGB for example, so they have shitty level free test!

MakingAComeback said:
For sure brother, I really am grateful for your reassurance. It means a lot as you can appreciate. I am grateful to be a very tall dude it is cool, and I am sure peeling off 20 more lbs from me will bring my facial features out and have me looking nicer overall. I was 203.2lbs this morning, goal was 200lbs for 2021 and then big picture I am looking to get to 185lbs to properly looksmaxxx. Just gonna be a case of building myself up from there.

Furthermore: you are definitely, definitely ABOVE AVERAGE in looks. I watched your videos and remember thinking, jeez he’s really striking looking, no homo but you have piercing blue eyes, are very lean and have a solid physique. I was not surprised you have success with women in the slightest regard. That was my impression.

But all this aside, I do appreciate your encouragement man. I am sure I will drop the remaining, what, 18lbs. That’s not much now really is it, coming down from 250lbs, I can deal with this final bit.

And what you and Radical have both told me is that it is now that it will really sculpt me out and maximise my looks. Radical said something interesting to me: “It’s now that you’ll find out if you’re good looking”. Fingers crossed eh?

I will also get fucking jacked and that will help LOL

Gym has been so tough past 2 weeks, I did a session in my hometown, then I moved, and I need to find a new gym where I am now based. Which I will do. Focus right now is getting lean so I can deal with it.

I appreciate it. The truth is, in the end it all comes down to your results with the women you want. Either you can get them or you can't. If you can then you can rest assured you look good enough. Because looks is the vast majority of the equation - the 'product.' The rest is basically copywriting lol

Radical said:
You could easily get laid on one of these dates if you want to mate

Seconding this. You don't have to go on 8 dates and then try to get laid. Unless we're talking about XXXXXXXXXXL girls with whom you go on dates to get experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back