• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

BODYBUILDING MEGA THREAD: ACCOUNTABILITY / TRAINING / DIET / MOTIVATION & HARDCORE GOAL ACHIEVEMENT

What's a session look like for you?
Sets, reps weights etc
Time under tension, 1 slow set to failure. Pancake recommended this method. I felt DOMS after doing it so I assume it's effective.

Weights are listed on the right

Reactions: Ali
Time under tension, 1 slow set to failure. Pancake recommended this method. I felt DOMS after doing it so I assume it's effective.

Weights are listed on the right
Ah I see.
I'm not too familiar with hit style training.
My recommendation would be to find a decent way to track lean body mass as your results will vary depending on training experience and how quickly you're cutting.
If you're adding reps and weight week after week you know you're on the right track.

I guess a rowing movement and a hip hinge are the big ones that are missing and a bicep curl.
If you can find somewhere to do pull-ups and dips those are great exercises as well as putting weights in a rucksack for pressups - especially if you can put your feet on a chair so as to target the chest in a similar way to an incline bench press.

Back