Crimson’s Progress Log

Yesterday:

-Make my bed✅

-Do 5 push-ups✅

-Do 5 squats✅

-Brush my teeth (1/2)✅

-Brush my teeth (2/2)✅

-Shower✅

Used the day before that as motivation to get it done.

Just wanted to update and say that I’m currently in the process of moving out, don’t want to make another post until that happens

Quickly wanted to update. I did say I didn’t want to post until I moved out but it’s taking quite long. Still looking for an apartment but making progress.

Antidepressants helped me feel quite a lot better. Still have some “bad” moments mentally but overall a lot more stable. Just did my first photoshoot for my dating profile as well

Here are some pics of the shoot (shaved my dreads off):

MakingAComeback said:
Thanks for writing. I do sometimes wonder about you, and how you are doing.

Keep us posted.

MAC

Yeah man, it’s been a while. Hope you’re doing well bro

Looking good & masculine bro.

Keep healing.

You doing any psychotherapy, inner work, stuff like that, alongside SSRIs?

-MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Looking good & masculine bro.

Keep healing.

You doing any psychotherapy, inner work, stuff like that, alongside SSRIs?

-MAC

Unfortunately finding a therapist is quite hard. I’m trying to find one, but capacities are always full. In the meantime I’m just finding ways to cope. Basketball, writing stories ect. just doing stuff that brings me joy

Found an apartment. Got a bunch of bureaucratic stuff to take care of before I’m allowed to move in tho. Move in date is set for April 15th.

Hey guys:) update:

Feeling better! Antidepressant are helping a lot, I really dont feel depressed anymore! My emotions now moved to a state of frustration (not being happy with the state of my life).

Way better than hopelessness and despair! I’ve been dating a cute girl for like a month now, I approached her. I actually just came back from hers, it was late and she was tired, I just played with her tits and ass a little bit.

Got a date with another girl tomorrow, excited to see how it turns out.

Main Goals right now: moving out (this hasn’t worked out back in march after all) and dating

Let’s go guys, I’m glad I’m doing better

Oh yeah, I’m also in the process of buying Andy’s recommended camera, already ordered the body and adapter, it’s on the way.

Gonna learn how to take pictures with it and then get someone to take pictures for online dating with me. Also going on vacation for 4 weeks at the beginning of next month (Cameroon, home country of my parents)

Feeling some imposter syndrome with this girl (I’ll call her tattoo girl, she has quite a few), it just doesn’t feel real that I can just approach a stranger and then end up in bed with them! (Even though I’ve already done it)

But I remember something cam and Andy said: it’s not about „deserving“ to get laid or not, it’s about following the steps that will lead to get laid!

So yeah it doesn’t matter too much wether I feel like I „deserve“ sex or not. I think once I start getting laid a lot my mind will eventually catch up.

I believe in positive feedback. If you succeed enough many times and each time recognize that the winner mindset will stick. The first times it will feel exactly like that. But slowly you will start feeling like you actually have control to your own fate and well being. And ultimately you will give yourself permission to win.

Btw I like your attitude & the fact that you take action. Keep it up.

I believe in positive feedback. If you succeed enough many times and each time recognize that the winner mindset will stick. The first times it will feel exactly like that. But slowly you will start feeling like you actually have control to your own fate and well being. And ultimately you will give yourself permission to win.

Btw I like your attitude & the fact that you take action. Keep it up.
Exactly! I just have to keep going. I’ll feel more positive about all of this, the better results I get.

And thanks, I will!

Date:

Just had the date mentioned above. She looked fucking beautiful! Dark brown curly hair, blue eyes and nice tits that were pretty big. Loved her lips too

As for the date, we seemed to vibe pretty well together. I do feel like I’m more closed off on first dates tho and nervous haha. We had a good conversation, even told her about my depression and we talked about therapy and stuff.

After a hour she asked if I wanted to walk around some more (we were sitting on a bench in a park), I said yes but she could tell by the tone of my voice I didn’t really want to and called me out (At this point, I either wanted to get her back to mine or end the date).

So I invited her over (good job by me👏🏾), but she declined. I then walked her back to the train station and that was the end. Texted her saying I enjoyed it and apologized for lying and asked if she wants a second date.

Thoughts:

Decent date, I did my best. I struggled to have physical contact except hugging hi and bye. Wouldn’t have wanted to do too much in public anyway, it’s fine. She was really really hot, I hope she wants to keep seeing me haha

Ps.: she’s a smoker (yikes, but not that big of a deal lol)

Last edited:
Oh yeah and forgot to mention that I got tattoos now! Got numbers on my wrist that stand for Germany and Cameroon and also got the “wings of freedom” from attack on Titan (my favorite anime) on my forearm.

I really like it and it’ll help with edge and attractiveness

Attachments

• IMG_7626.jpeg
    IMG_7626.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 6
Date:

Just had the date mentioned above. She looked fucking beautiful! Dark brown curly hair, blue eyes and nice tits that were pretty big. Loved her lips too

As for the date, we seemed to vibe pretty well together. I do feel like I’m more closed off on first dates tho and nervous haha. We had a good conversation, even told her about my depression and we talked about therapy and stuff.

After a hour she asked if I wanted to walk around some more (we were sitting on a bench in a park), I said yes but she could tell by the tone of my voice I didn’t really want to and called me out (At this point, I either wanted to get her back to mine or end the date).

So I invited her over (good job by me👏🏾), but she declined. I then walked her back to the train station and that was the end. Texted her saying I enjoyed it and apologized for lying and asked if she wants a second date.

Thoughts:

Decent date, I did my best. I struggled to have physical contact except hugging hi and bye. Wouldn’t have wanted to do too much in public anyway, it’s fine. She was really really hot, I hope she wants to keep seeing me haha

Ps.: she’s a smoker (yikes, but not that big of a deal lol)
Update: she said our vibes didn’t match so we won’t be seeing each other again :(

5 reasons why that’s a good thing:

1. I’m one girl closer to finding one that wants to fuck me
2. opportunity to learn to overcome the negative emotions I’m feeling as a result
3. opportunity to practice stoicism
4. opportunity to practice gratitude (I just had a date with a really cute girl, it’s a win either way! Way better than nothing)
5. it frees up more time for self improvement or other stuff I want to do

Update: she said our vibes didn’t match so we won’t be seeing each other again :(

5 reasons why that’s a good thing:

1. I’m one girl closer to finding one that wants to fuck me
2. opportunity to learn to overcome the negative emotions I’m feeling as a result
3. opportunity to practice stoicism
4. opportunity to practice gratitude (I just had a date with a really cute girl, it’s a win either way! Way better than nothing)
5. it frees up more time for self improvement or other stuff I want to do
The reframe is great, but what's missing is an analysis of what you're going to do better next time.

"No vibe" is a common chick response that means "you didn't escalate hard enough/you weren't forward enough".

The reframe is great, but what's missing is an analysis of what you're going to do better next time.

"No vibe" is a common chick response that means "you didn't escalate hard enough/you weren't forward enough".
Thanks and that’s fair I could’ve been more honest about what I wanted to do in the moment.

Back