Crimson’s Progress Log

Taking a couple days off from online dating, feeling a little burnt out. I’ve been doing this whenever it’s not so fun anymore then I come back a bit refreshed. Plus my camera will have arrived by then.

Welcome back king ;-)
Thank you Ravi :)

But no disrespect what did I just read? You said you’re quitting on your dream of getting a wife and kids? I heard your reasoning and obviously you can do what you want (I’m not trying to convince you), but if you still want that goal, why not keep going?

Remember Andy said never quit. As long as you never quit you’ll eventually reach your goal. Andy came from „hell“ and made it!

And regarding your specific goal: don’t know if you’ve watched it, but there’s a video from andy called „no arms, no legs? No excuses!“. That guy has NO LIMBS Ravi! And yet he has a seemingly happy marriage with four kids :)

Wishing you all the best!

Taking a couple days off from online dating, feeling a little burnt out. I’ve been doing this whenever it’s not so fun anymore then I come back a bit refreshed. Plus my camera will have arrived by then.
I do that as well. Sometimes this "getting laid" stuff can be overwhelming. It's good to take breaks to have other things going on in your life. It also leads to better results because you won't be giving off a bad vibe when you have dates.

I do that as well. Sometimes this "getting laid" stuff can be overwhelming. It's good to take breaks to have other things going on in your life. It also leads to better results because you won't be giving off a bad vibe when you have dates.
Exactly man, when it gets to that point it can be good to just chill out a little bit

Thanks for you
Thank you Ravi :)

But no disrespect what did I just read? You said you’re quitting on your dream of getting a wife and kids? I heard your reasoning and obviously you can do what you want (I’m not trying to convince you), but if you still want that goal, why not keep going?

Remember Andy said never quit. As long as you never quit you’ll eventually reach your goal. Andy came from „hell“ and made it!

And regarding your specific goal: don’t know if you’ve watched it, but there’s a video from andy called „no arms, no legs? No excuses!“. That guy has NO LIMBS Ravi! And yet he has a seemingly happy marriage with four kids :)

Wishing you all the best!

Thanks for your support bro

Man, there is a lot these guys don’t tell you

I got deep, deep into this world, can tell you some stories, don’t believe all you see and hear. I’ll leave it at that.

The sentiment of not quitting is positive and meaningful for life, but I assure you, dating wise, I tried everything

Nothing would make a difference to the sort of woman I’d attract, the way they’d act, and there was nothing I personally could do

At that stage, after years of work, there was genuinely no point man.

That won’t happen to you, you’re young, and a lot more attractive than I was

Keep working

Got your back as you know

-MAC

Thanks for you

Thanks for your support bro

Man, there is a lot these guys don’t tell you

I got deep, deep into this world, can tell you some stories, don’t believe all you see and hear. I’ll leave it at that.

The sentiment of not quitting is positive and meaningful for life, but I assure you, dating wise, I tried everything

Nothing would make a difference to the sort of woman I’d attract, the way they’d act, and there was nothing I personally could do

At that stage, after years of work, there was genuinely no point man.

That won’t happen to you, you’re young, and a lot more attractive than I was

Keep working

Got your back as you know

-MAC
Ok, thanks for your thoughts, I just wanted to share my opinion on it :) Wishing you all the best either way, you’re a great guy and super hardworking, I respect you a lot🤝🏾 I hope you’re successful in whatever it is you decide to do!

Things with tattoo girl ended unfortunately she said she doesn’t want anything casual after all, change of heart I guess. Tried to see if there was a compromise we could agree on, but nope. Back to 0 girls again

5 reasons its a good thing we ended things:

1. Learn to deal with the negative emotions
2. I can use it as motivation to find a girl who will gladly fuck me
3. I can show myself that I can “survive” this and be fine
4. I chose what I want as a priority
5. She chose what she wanted as a priority

Still taking a break from online, waiting for my camera to arrive

Date:

Just had the date mentioned above. She looked fucking beautiful! Dark brown curly hair, blue eyes and nice tits that were pretty big. Loved her lips too

As for the date, we seemed to vibe pretty well together. I do feel like I’m more closed off on first dates tho and nervous haha. We had a good conversation, even told her about my depression and we talked about therapy and stuff.

After a hour she asked if I wanted to walk around some more (we were sitting on a bench in a park), I said yes but she could tell by the tone of my voice I didn’t really want to and called me out (At this point, I either wanted to get her back to mine or end the date).

So I invited her over (good job by me👏🏾), but she declined. I then walked her back to the train station and that was the end. Texted her saying I enjoyed it and apologized for lying and asked if she wants a second date.

Thoughts:

Decent date, I did my best. I struggled to have physical contact except hugging hi and bye. Wouldn’t have wanted to do too much in public anyway, it’s fine. She was really really hot, I hope she wants to keep seeing me haha

Ps.: she’s a smoker (yikes, but not that big of a deal lol)
Crimson my man, glad to see you here!

About this date, I could point out some points that didn't serve you in my opinion.

• First, in a huge majority of cases, talking about your emotional and mental issues is a huge turn-off to a lady, that's something you would never do on a first date, wait to be in a real relationship with her then you can see if she's worth staying if she brings you support about that.
  • You shouldn't have lied about the walk. You could have accepted and then drive the walk toward your place, for example.
  • I don't think you should have apologized about the lie, it lowers your value if you do it straightforwardly. At minimum, if you want to bring up the topic (which I understand totally if you want to be transparent with her!) do it in a funny way rather than true apologies.
What are your goals during a first date?

I obviously wish you the best bro, let's reach the stars of our objectives!

Crimson my man, glad to see you here!

About this date, I could point out some points that didn't serve you in my opinion.

• First, in a huge majority of cases, talking about your emotional and mental issues is a huge turn-off to a lady, that's something you would never do on a first date, wait to be in a real relationship with her then you can see if she's worth staying if she brings you support about that.
  • You shouldn't have lied about the walk. You could have accepted and then drive the walk toward your place, for example.
  • I don't think you should have apologized about the lie, it lowers your value if you do it straightforwardly. At minimum, if you want to bring up the topic (which I understand totally if you want to be transparent with her!) do it in a funny way rather than true apologies.
What are your goals during a first date?

I obviously wish you the best bro, let's reach the stars of our objectives!
Yeah man, long time no see, glad to see you as well :)

1. It’s not like I just brought it up out the blue, we were talking about psychology and she asked why I’m thinking about studying it, so I opened up about my past depression and resulting motivation to want to help others going through the same thing. I also didn’t trauma dump her or anything, just talked normally about it.

2. We shouldn’t lie about a lot of things but we still do some times, easier said than done haha. Also, she had already said she didn’t want to come back to mine. I’m not really the type to then still try to get her back to mines even though she said no, I’ll just try again on the next date (and/or with another girl lol).

3. I get where you’re coming from, but I try to follow Andy’s principle of “autistic honesty”, in that moment I just wanted to apologize for that, so I did. And if a girl is ever going to be less interested in me for genuinely apologizing, then that’s clearly not someone I want to date😂

My goal on the first date is to get to know her for at least an hour and then invite her back to mine. Then sex, or whatever else we want to do sexually.

but thanks for your input and wish you the best as well!

Went back to the whiteboard to see what I can improve to get better results in dating. Came up with a bunch of stuff I can do, so I’m not powerless.

Had a home workout today, also in the process of ordering whitening strips to whiten my teeth. Camera is still on the way, hitting the gym tomorrow.

Yeah man, long time no see, glad to see you as well :)

1. It’s not like I just brought it up out the blue, we were talking about psychology and she asked why I’m thinking about studying it, so I opened up about my past depression and resulting motivation to want to help others going through the same thing. I also didn’t trauma dump her or anything, just talked normally about it.

2. We shouldn’t lie about a lot of things but we still do some times, easier said than done haha. Also, she had already said she didn’t want to come back to mine. I’m not really the type to then still try to get her back to mines even though she said no, I’ll just try again on the next date (and/or with another girl lol).

3. I get where you’re coming from, but I try to follow Andy’s principle of “autistic honesty”, in that moment I just wanted to apologize for that, so I did. And if a girl is ever going to be less interested in me for genuinely apologizing, then that’s clearly not someone I want to date😂

My goal on the first date is to get to know her for at least an hour and then invite her back to mine. Then sex, or whatever else we want to do sexually.

but thanks for your input and wish you the best as well!
I really like your answer, you seem truly genuine to yourself which is the most important thing in my opinion. Keep it up, you're on the right way ;)

If sex or whatever is a goal for your first date, you have to put some physical escalation in the date, during one hour (or more) that you are with her. I'd suggest that you try to have some physical escalation every time you get a first date, what do you think?

Also conveying a sexual aura is truly important.

Happy to see you're fighting to reach your objectives, you got all my support man :)

I really like your answer, you seem truly genuine to yourself which is the most important thing in my opinion. Keep it up, you're on the right way ;)

If sex or whatever is a goal for your first date, you have to put some physical escalation in the date, during one hour (or more) that you are with her. I'd suggest that you try to have some physical escalation every time you get a first date, what do you think?

Also conveying a sexual aura is truly important.

Happy to see you're fighting to reach your objectives, you got all my support man :)
Thanks!

Yeah, physical escalation during the date could help, I‘ll see if I want to do that. It definitely sounds like it could be fun haha.

I’ll check out your log as well:)

Andy’s suggested camera arrived🥳 it’s the body and adapter, gonna see if I can buy the lens and memory card today. It was expensive tho, damn😅

It’s worth it tho, for the improvement of my dating profile and subsequent increase in mating relations

Lets goooooooooo

Yeah all this shit is expensive and it's part of the game bro. I just cleaned out my bank account to invest in my biz. That's what this shit takes.

But that's how you create amazing experiences, make more money, and be more successful.

Guys who won't invest in themselves and get the FUCK after it will never be shit.

Those who will risk it all and stop at absolutely nothing to achieve their goals will be legendary

MAC

Those who will risk it all and stop at absolutely nothing to achieve their goals will be legendary
Real shit.
Andy’s suggested camera arrived🥳 it’s the body and adapter, gonna see if I can buy the lens and memory card today. It was expensive tho, damn😅

It’s worth it tho, for the improvement of my dating profile and subsequent increase in mating relations
Let's fucking gooo!! bout to scoop 'em up soon!

Lets goooooooooo

Yeah all this shit is expensive and it's part of the game bro. I just cleaned out my bank account to invest in my biz. That's what this shit takes.

But that's how you create amazing experiences, make more money, and be more successful.

Guys who won't invest in themselves and get the FUCK after it will never be shit.

MAC
All facts! Couldn’t agree more, results require sacrifice

Back