Even IG Model MAGIC_FOX getting 0 matches

tinder-matrix

Yo,
I went through 6 new photoshoots after literally getting 0 matches with previous selected pics.

I got so many reactions on social media when I put pics from shoot to test. Everyone commented as if photos were indicative of guy who fucks/dates a lot.

Yet got 0 matches.

I spent money on fashion, grooming, DSLR Lenses, Locations.

Got really sad not because I felt stupid/ugly. I am fully aware of being awesome n handsome but felt I am out of options on how to improve further.

So out of curiosity I made a FAKE Profile of Daniel (IG Mode) aka KillYourInnerLoser man's crush :D
https://www.instagram.com/magic_fox/?hl=en

Here are the results after 24 hrs :

0 MATCHES !!!!!!!

BTW I live in a city of 20 million people ie, Capital of India.

I think there is a major technical glitch in Tinder. KillYourInnerLoser can you help me to sort this out ??

As per demand here is my new portfolio :
https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=327

Assuming there's something wrong with tinder isn't gonna help you improve and if there was why would Andy be able to help? He isn't hacking the app

Try other dating sites. Having good pictures works on all of them and let us know how that goes

Looks like a shadow ban to me. Gotta get a completely new account to reset your ELO score

Post these new pics as well

Need to see what you're working with

Also can you confirm:
1. You've paid for tinder gold
2. You've used boosts on Friday and Saturday at peak times

These are both important

The results of this test dont mean much cause many of us had gotten laid with far worse pics.

It might be country specific. For example guys are crashing it with Bumble yet it blows up here in Greece. We dont even have hinge and even if it comes here, it'll be a while before girls catch up on it.

Also, are Indian girls drooling over German guys or are they repulsed ? I can tell you with 100% confidence that even hot Asian, Indian, and Turkish guys will fail here in Greece - perhaps thats the case with Fox in India.

And as radical said, many of you guys dont seem to follow most of Andy's musts. Gold? Boosts? Age set at 24? Bisexual orientation? Etc.

It could be tons of things going wrong here...

It's interesting and potentially useful to diagnose the issue, but what's the solution?
That's a more important focus.

If Tinder isn't working near you it could be 3 things:
1) Your photos (most likely scenario)
2) You're in a small town and there aren't many girls swiping
3) Your area of the world doesn't use Tinder much

What to do?
-Get better photos.
-Try different apps.
-Move to a better place with more hot girls. (if that's an issue - not sure where you live)

I've gotten 0 likes in the past even with Tinder Gold and Boosts here in Austin - a city with a lot of attractive girls, and it was always because I had shit photos and wasn't as attractive as I deluded myself into believing.

Why would you do this..........

All you should be focused on is improving your appearance and improving your pictures.

Why are you trying to figure out a reason that tinder "isn't working" and therefore that's why your pictures aren't getting matches?

If you're not getting matches, your pictures suck. That's it.

Not to mention, putting all that effort to make a new account, set your pictures to Magic Fox etc. etc.. is a MASSIVE waste of time and is utter mental masturbation.

GET BETTER PICS. IMPROVE YOUR APPEARANCE.

dashedhopes can say this 1000 times and somebody still won't get it

You gonna do another tinder review video btw?

I also like to add this since I saw your post about ELO scores and frequency of activity: that's all mental masturbation. Forget it. Just keep in mind that that's the reasoning for a profile reset; nothing more.

If you invested in fashion, grooming, DLSR lenses, and locations for your photos, why not post them here? Then let everyone else critique it. If you aren't getting any matches, photos and looks are the main reason. I will admit that I have a genetic advantage of looking better than most people where I am from, but if you don't, make up for it in fashion and fitness. In online dating, looks are all that matters.

Radical said:
Assuming there's something wrong with tinder isn't gonna help you improve and if there was why would Andy be able to help? He isn't hacking the app

Try other dating sites. Having good pictures works on all of them and let us know how that goes

I on it bro.
Will post whole profile for review.

As per demand here is my new portfolio :
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=327

Radical said:
Post these new pics as well

Need to see what you're working with

Also can you confirm:
1. You've paid for tinder gold
2. You've used boosts on Friday and Saturday at peak times

These are both important

I will do in seperate post. With confirmation of Tinder gold n boost.

Crisis_Overcomer said:
The results of this test dont mean much cause many of us had gotten laid with far worse pics.

It might be country specific. For example guys are crashing it with Bumble yet it blows up here in Greece. We dont even have hinge and even if it comes here, it'll be a while before girls catch up on it.

Also, are Indian girls drooling over German guys or are they repulsed ? I can tell you with 100% confidence that even hot Asian, Indian, and Turkish guys will fail here in Greece - perhaps thats the case with Fox in India.

And as radical said, many of you guys dont seem to follow most of Andy's musts. Gold? Boosts? Age set at 24? Bisexual orientation? Etc.

I did all of the list except Gold n boost (Why would I do that on testing mode ?)

But literally 0 matches. WTF

joe_ronimo said:
It could be tons of things going wrong here...

It's interesting and potentially useful to diagnose the issue, but what's the solution?
That's a more important focus.

If Tinder isn't working near you it could be 3 things:
1) Your photos (most likely scenario)
2) You're in a small town and there aren't many girls swiping
3) Your area of the world doesn't use Tinder much

What to do?
-Get better photos.
-Try different apps.
-Move to a better place with more hot girls. (if that's an issue - not sure where you live)

I've gotten 0 likes in the past even with Tinder Gold and Boosts here in Austin - a city with a lot of attractive girls, and it was always because I had shit photos and wasn't as attractive as I deluded myself into believing.

Dude read the post first.

- Get better photos ... this guy is literally IG god.
- Abundance of hot girls in my area.

dashedhopes said:
Why would you do this..........

All you should be focused on is improving your appearance and improving your pictures.

Why are you trying to figure out a reason that tinder "isn't working" and therefore that's why your pictures aren't getting matches?

If you're not getting matches, your pictures suck. That's it.

Not to mention, putting all that effort to make a new account, set your pictures to Magic Fox etc. etc.. is a MASSIVE waste of time and is utter mental masturbation.

GET BETTER PICS. IMPROVE YOUR APPEARANCE.

You have a point here but I agree to disagree.

I am still improving in all aspect as KillYourInnerLoser wrote.

But I had to know what was missing. Now I have something to work with.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Using magic fox's photos is the quickest way to get shadowbanned and get 0 matches (I've done it before).

If you're gonna make a fake profile, use someone less well-known.

I don't care for that since used up a different SIM card altogether.

But now after searching reddit.

I am gonna use
-New phone
- New gmail for Playstore
-New number
- New email
- New portfolio

I got literally frustrated because I got nothing to work with ( Read the OP ).

If my profile or MAGIC_FOX sucks . It still should get 10-20-50 matches.

tinder-matrix said:
- Get better photos ... this guy is literally IG god.
- Abundance of hot girls in my area.

You're trying to justify your lack of matches by "proving" the app is broken... As Andy pointed out using that guy's photos probably got you shadow banned by Tinder.

I get 0 matches when I have shit photos. Everyone does.

You don't need to "prove" that the app is broken, you need to stop lying to yourself about your own photos and improve those.

Delete this account, sign up with a new email and take a ton of photos, testing them out week by week until you get results.

Photofeeler.com is a good resource for some photo feedback from girls.'

To be honest I'm not sure if you want to take action... the way you're responding to me and to others shows me you're not coachable, you're not willing to take advice, and you don't want to take action to change your situation. Why would you ask for advice but then diss everyone who's giving you it? Please prove me wrong.

tinder-matrix said:
I am gonna use
-New phone
- New gmail for Playstore
-New number
- New email
- New portfolio

Don't tell us what you're going to do. Do it and tell us how it went.

I also like to add this: in my experience, cold approaches are superior to online dating. In Tinder and Bumble, you're competing with the whole city. In cold approach, you're competing locally at that specific time. I only use online dating as a supplement to my dating experience.

So I would suggest being able to do cold approaches at an above average level (no need to be a cold approach god). But also the advice others gave to me, too: up your fashion game and add some edginess to your style.

Edit: I saw you said you did 600+ approaches already. That's great! It tells us you don't have AA. So I believe you REALLY need to up your fashion game. I'm no expert in fashion, but if you improve fashion, combine it with your confidence you gained from approaching 600+ girls and you're unstoppable.

Radical said:
@dashedhopes can say this 1000 times and somebody still won't get it

You gonna do another tinder review video btw?

Was thinking about it.

We'll see. I have a bunch of other videos I want to do first.

But yea using someone else's photos like Andy mentioned will get you banned.

The issue here is.. He's trying to find a way to justify why he's not getting matches other than his photos aren't good. It's a bad mindset to have and that amount of time spent mental masturbating is time wasted and time that could've been spent - working out, going to the store to look at clothes, approaching girls, swiping more etc...

Posting a dude with good photos = matches um.... duh?

Someone please explain how making a fake profile with good pictures is helping you?

Is it possible that the model account was already ghosted by right swiping on everyone?

Back