Jamgoth's New Progress log - actually striking up the balls to talk to women

Is there anyone in NYC who can help coach me on the weekends? I'm not picking up on this on my own.

I disagree with Jake here. Guy who lost his virginity earlier this year at age 29 shouldn't try to act "aggressive," not in this social climate, and not in a socially-heavy environment like college.

Just accept that the later you start this stuff the slower you learn because you have to unfuck your shit. Take it easy and learn some basic social skills.

I'd go so far as to say that you should google "cocky & funny" or pirate Double Your Dating, copy some lines, memorize them, and use them now and again with a girl. That's literally what I did 15 years ago, and for the first time in my life, I purposefully made a girl laugh, and that's when I realized "oh shit, I can learn this shit."

The aggression can come later.

Get involved with as many groups as you can. Anything - martial arts, frats, rock climbing. It's the one huge regret I have from college, I thought I was too cool to join these groups and my ego enjoyed being a loner - BIG mistake.

Holden said:
I disagree with Jake here. Guy who lost his virginity earlier this year at age 29 shouldn't try to act "aggressive," not in this social climate, and not in a socially-heavy environment like college.

Yeah, considering I just had a title 9 complaint called on me, I don't think "more aggressive" is a good strategy

jakeD said:
Wya bro?

Still around?

I'm still trying but I seem to have regressed. I have less confidence at nightclubs and the daygame approaches have been weaker/lower volume. The compliments I was getting during spring/summer seem to have vanished, although I've toned down the goth look. I'm mostly focused on looksmaxxing as I have severe body dysphoria. I've gotten botox and a chemical peel and I'm going to get hair transplants. I'm looking into Morpheus8, ultrasound, and thermage for skin and flying to Istanbul for leg lengthening surgery. I've ordered Test C and plan to go on 600mg weekly dose as well as MT2 for skin.

September suggested I focus on just being social rather than flirting for the time being. I wanna visit Pancake Mouse in NYC or Rice/September/PE in Canada but I don't have a passport.

Am at the point where I'm starting to see some muscle and people are commenting on it, so that's good.

September and Rice have advised against this but I just my general goal is to looksmaxx as hard as fucking possible to get as hot as my genetics and age will allow, then get some bomb-ass pics (I have a few in mind) so hopefully I could kill it with online dating. I've been using their group chat to practice flirting but so far compliance with women is so minimal I don't have a chance to use it myself.

Jamgoth said:
September and Rice have advised against this but I just my general goal is to looksmaxx as hard as fucking possible to get as hot as my genetics and age will allow, then get some bomb-ass pics (I have a few in mind) so hopefully I could kill it with online dating.

Add me to the list of people advising against this.

You are not going to get hot enough to outweigh your "off" vibe and lack of social skills. Focus on the social skills first as you do light looksmaxxing (NOT leg lenghtening surgery, wtf?) And I would advise against testosterone at your current level as well.

arcade_fireee is visiting me right now but maybe you can come down next weekend and we can discuss in person.

pancakemouse said:
Jamgoth said:
September and Rice have advised against this but I just my general goal is to looksmaxx as hard as fucking possible to get as hot as my genetics and age will allow, then get some bomb-ass pics (I have a few in mind) so hopefully I could kill it with online dating.

Add me to the list of people advising against this.

You are not going to get hot enough to outweigh your "off" vibe and lack of social skills. Focus on the social skills first as you do light looksmaxxing (NOT leg lenghtening surgery, wtf?) And I would advise against testosterone at your current level as well.

@arcade_fireee is visiting me right now but maybe you can come down next weekend and we can discuss in person.

Sure

Back