Jonathan makes a discorery

MattsCrib said:
What if she has a boyfriend and wants to cheat? Then I feel shitty for having the ability to hurt another guy + I feel shitty for the girl acting like that

I was gonna write a long winded paragraph about having totally disturbed expectations about how easy cold approaching is, but instead I'll boil everything down in a powerful word :

ROFL

The two of you simply burried my comment yet the log title is 'doesn't want to hide himself'.

I'm talking about the fact the best thing both of you could be doing right now is arrange and maximize your social freedom instead of coming up with excuses... Excuses Being trying to arrange yourselves through other means than social and sexual exposure.

Maybe you need time.

This post is mostly towards Matt but it applies to the both of you.

You have absolutely no idea how it feels and how the world looks like when you can talk to the girls you want and tell them you like them.
Otherwise you wouldn't be having the kind of conversation you have now.

You're in a place where People do concrete things to arrange themselves, they show how to and show exactly what needs to be done and how to do it.

Yet you still go your own way.

It's like Being around bodybuilders Who do this from 10 years, they tell you and show you exactly what you need to do and how you do it, and you completely dismiss their advices.

Matt, with Love. Really.

I don't have Nothing against you but

don't claim you want to change, make progress, improve your life and change your view on women when you don't apply other people's advice.

Your log is the same album over and over again.

It just makes no sense from my perspective.

I truly do not understand.

Do you really want to change or what ?

Wifty said:
Do you really want to change or what ?

I think his issues with women require a more complex solution than "Looking good and talking to women". He clearly needs help from a licensed therapist and in fairness to him, he has recognized as much but COVID has made it harder for him to see someone if I understood his past messages correctly.

My advice to him, for what it's worth, would be to completly forget about women until he gets said help, and starts taking action on himself. He needs a ' Win' in his life right now. Just set a goal and become 100% obsessed with it until he reaches it. That could be lose 5 pounds, gain 5 pounds of muscle or whatever.

Yh Dustin sorry mate Nothing to you.

I've been harsh on you Matt,
Karter May be right about you however when you look at a lot of guys here and Gll few of them were Same as neurotics as Matt.

But they did not make excuses.

That's the whole point Matt.
I get what you're doing and it's all right, you're doing a great job.

Really great advice from everyone here, sensible and honest - you won't see shit like this just anywhere, when I was struggling at 20-23 dudes just told me to approach thousands, I did and it didn't help me, so I must say, for some guys this is a HEALING journey as opposed to one of gaining skills and confidence with women.

Some may need to do deep work on health to become healthy, vibrant, happy, positive, and in the position where the body and brain have distressed so learning, neuraplasticity, focus and attention come easily. Once you have a platform to build from the world is your oyster.

In chronic mental distress so much becomes dysfunctional, and people soon become inprisoned.

To get healthy and motivated, high dopamine and non-neurotic is a serious undertaking and one I still am on, indeed, one I focus on every day!!

Matt you are young as fuck and you'll get there. You will figure this out. You'll find the help you need and you'll get into the healing concepts and modalities that you need to allow the best version of yourself to manifest.

In low dopamine learned helplessness you could take the most badass motivated goal crusher on the planet and turn him into a dude who can't get out of bed, if Tony Robbins became low dopamine and fell into learned helplessness he would be cemented to his bed browsing dark shit like everyone else on that wavelength and frequency.

Matt I have nothing to tell you because I truly know you will figure this out, you are here for a reason.

NOTE: I am glad to be a bit older because I didn't know much about a lot of the red pill or fucking black pill stuff that is out there now, all I could find online was scammy Pick Up Artist shit, which despite being a business model and money grab, was positive and gave hope. Too superficial to help me though in the end - that is why I took a healing road instead. Online culture was different then and whilst many guys like be struggled there was a lot of success also and I actually think the current state of the internet culture is just an expression of the worldwide mental health crisis.

You know I really got the comment from Dustin about AA PROGRAM not Being for everyone and too thought about whether or not if I was Being harsh and unfair towards Matt Who really made a great work going through and further. Really.

However and that's my initial point whilst hitting on girls or doing social drills may not be appropriate now, he probably is able to ask for the time to at least 10 persons this week.
And the next week 20 people. And women too.

I suggested it long ago here.

I think It would be very beneficial to make it a personal goal to ask for the time to 5 strangers this week.
And then more next week, and aksing the time to women then.

That would be great.

No Matt,

You have to go out of the house and ask strangers for the time.

Nothing more. :lol: :) ;)

Hey man,

Firstly, happy birthday. I hope you'll have a great birthday party. :)

That's really weird to be stalked like that. Do some of your friends know you're on these forums ? If nobody knows, I don't think it's that easy to find this site for someone searching random things about you on the web if you didn't post any personal info.

But if you still want to take a break, I'll just thank you for helping me on my log topic and wish you all the best. ;)

Less time online, more time offline.

Its clear the content you consume online is toxic and you have no ability to defend yourself and your mind against it. You might as well take a break from it before life takes a break from you.

Listen to me,

I've come straight from fucking hell, so you know I have been there. You know I have been as low as human being can go and have looked satan dead in his eyes of burning coal. You and no one else on planet earth can question what I have endured, and you fucking know it. Listen to what I am saying: I know EXACTLY what is happening in your brain. I know EXACTLY what is going on in your subconscious, and the experience you are having.

I am going to tell you what I did when I was in a dark place suffering from extreme anxiety. This process took 2 years, I did it EVERY FUCKING DAY with grit and determination, worked my butt off, and became far more psychologically healthy. It's a binary decision, you do it, or you don't. Nothing else works so you can either do this, which is proven, or just flop around for years. I learned this from a week-long retreat with an amazing guy here in the UK and I paid him several thousands for this knowledge so you better appreciate I am giving it to you for free. This shit works and I went from being an anxious emotional wreck to elbowing my way up to Project Manager role developing Strategic Plans and managing 22 staff, starting from a shit job as a part-time Project Assistant whilst suffering from insane anxiety crying myself to sleep suffering loneliness and isolation to the core of my being. Years later, I am now living in the Canary Islands working remotely and supporting myself, training my arse off in the gym, learning Spanish, learning Digital Marketing, and believe me, come hell or high water I am going to find my soulmate and sail off into the horizon. I have good friends and a good relationship with my family and I found a drive inside of me that is simply savage. I am going to make it.

You need to do the following, right now:

Get a day diary. Get one from Amazon that is a day per page. So, every day has the date and a whole page that is broken down into hour long slots.

Fill EVERY HOUR with activity. Different types of activity that use different parts of your brain. An hour on playing music, an hour on music, an hour on learning languages, an hour learning about ancient history, an hour writing, etc. Get into maybe 5 new hobbies and begin flooding your brain with novel, new, stimulating data. Get into photography, do that for an hour a day, then mix in some other stuff, keep hammering your brain with data of all different types. This is called operant conditioning and anyone who overcome anything did it.

I can explain the neuroscience and what is happening in the limbic system but I genuinely never, ever, ever help people who are in a dark head space because when you do that, you are entangled with them, and they will suck you into the abyss too.

This is the one and only time I am going to break my rule, and it's for you and only you. I have friends who I know IRL who I cut off because they were complaining about life, that's how serious I am about managing my brain and gunning for victory in life. Because you have been on this forum for 2 years, I see that there is something inside of you that wants success, so I will try to nurture that part of you today but that is all I can do.

Example of a day diary:

7:00: Get up / Yoga / Listen to podcast
8:00 Breakfast / 30min walk listening to audiobook
9:00 Drawing & Listening to an artist I haven't heard before
10:00 Study music theory
11:00 Play an instrument, practice a song
12:00 Lunch / Watch documentary
1:00 Study German

Etc.

If you have work or University, that's cool, stick that in, and do it whilst PRETENDING to be very happy, positive, engaged and focused. This sends data into the subconscious and this is how you build your brain to be, to be the most focused, productive, capable person on planet earth.

You need to rewrite and restructure your psyche. You can go learn about neural plasticity if you want, or you can just take the practucak and distilled science I have laid out above and start fucking hammering your brain with new behaviours, activities, and stimulating data. Work your brain HARD. Study interesting theories in art, look at new documentaries, become a totally fascinating person. STARVE the old neural pathways and BUILD new ones.

Disconnect from everything you look at. Thankfully I didn't get into the black pill or whatever the fuck that is, I want to start a family too bad to go down that road. You need to disconnect completely, and through driving new data through your brain, you will FORGET the old.

Fuck loser cunts. Don't look at any of that content, like Medusa, it will turn you into stone. I don't look at ANY content apart from David Goggins, Andy and Radical from this forum. NOTHING ELSE. Forget those people exist, they are going nowhere and they will drag you into their hell. Become strong, driven, and hard-working, then connect with the baddest most driven motherfuckers you can find. Pay to be friends with them if you need to, I get up at 1am dead tired just to speak to Andy for an hour and connect with other determined men. You want peers like that. In the future, once I have set up a digital marketing company, I will be reaching out to guys like this to do joint ventures with them and we'll make bank. Forget ALL this bullshit about politics, society, etc. I did a degree in Political Science and it is a waste of time, I have friends who are literally working in parliament now, it's a losers game, let those people waste their lives - make money, travel, build businesses, achieve highly, complete difficult challenges, climb mountains, do iron man triathlons, learn to speak 10 languages, have sex with goddesses, get married, have children, WIN IN LIFE. Fuck everybody and everything else, just find your tribe and raise your swords together and wade in the blood of your enemies.

Shut the fuck up and do this for 30 days. Every day work your arse off and learn as much new exciting shit as possible until you are STOKED to be alive.

Unless you can control your brain, it's over. The mind is primary. It's the Bridge to the Universe. BEND IT TO YOUR WILL. Nothing in life can stop something that is relentless.

Other than working on neuralplasticity and reconditioning your brain, having good overall systemic health can also help: Study the work of Dr Konstantin Buteyko and learn about circadian biology. Retrain your breathing until you have a high oxygen brain and body, you can start to learn from Artour Rakhimov on YouTube, but the best will cost you money, I learned from an amazing guy in the US and paid a grip of money for his mentoring but it was worth it. Also, getting your circadian biology on point, becoming a mitochondriac and having a high energy body will help you. Get in bed at 10pm, use blackout curtains, and after 7pm wear blue blocking glasses. Get up with sunrise and go outside and look at the sky for 10 mins every morning. Respect natures law and nature will respect you.

This is a multiple year process and you are going to need to become a fucking warrior. Watch David Goggins every day. I do. I have listened to Can't Hurt Me countless times and will until the end of my days.

I broke a seriously important rule of mine in telling you this, so this will be the last time I ever read your thread.

You understand that I am getting older now and that part of my life is simply done, I am going to succeed come hell or high water and cannot become entangled in these sorts of problems anymore, but I like you quite a lot as a human being, so I am hurt by your suffering and out of compassion I'm sending you this.

I love and respect you, but you need to save yourself. I did. You can't even imagine where I was dude, many would not be able to last 5 minutes in the world I lived in. Now I am on the path to something very big, you'll see man. Everyone will see. I have probably 3 more years of extreme work, sacrifice, and pain, but I am going to make something out of myself. Matt, turn yourself into a warrior. Every man has that part of them in him, it takes years to really embody it, so fucking start now.

You can do this. All you need in life is the ability to grind. You need NOTHING ELSE. You can come from nothing and become something if you JUST develop the ability to grind.

Print this post out and read it. I have done that for many of Andy's articles. That's how serious you need to be. Get it done. No excuses.

Overpower your brain and overcome yourself every damn day for the next few years and in 5 years time when you are making 6 figures and married to your soul mate, we will sit at the winners table together. First round's on me.

Respectfully. that's me out. Good luck with it all my brother. I hope and pray that you find the strength that is within you.

MAC

Thank you for posting brother, we care about you and respect you, you are the man and you do not know how fucking happy it would make me to see you win in life...you don't fucking know man...Please keep going.

MAC

MattsCrib said:
5) Another great thing is that I've gotten my sleep schedule fixed!!! Holy shit I've been trying for YEARS! I've literally woken up at like 9-10 am for WEEKS now! I used to sleep in until like... 1-3 pm. Am I still tired? Well, yes I still have a hard-ish time falling asleep and Covid symptoms make it hard, but daaamn It feels good when my body AUTOMATICALLY just wakes up half an hour before my alarm goes off
Any tips?

Jesus christ bro, you are handsome as hell (no homo).

You're a beautiful man dude. I really really want you to find someone who loves the fuck out of you. When I figure my shit out I am going to do my best to help you. In the meantime, you just seem to be exuding a different energy, I didn't want to post because I know you are in a process of deep transformation, but I am just so excited to see you post your face like this FUCK you didn't used to do things like that.

Proud of you Matt.

MAC

Not gonna lie, you look really good with that hair. I'm guessing you add some product? I'd like to steal this hairstyle :p

Edit: I wouldn't recommend going for longer hair though. I think you're gonna look a bit hipster-ish then and you will have to maintain it all the time. Though btw I know fuck all about hair :D

Edit Edit (lol): If you get jacked af then you'll avoid the hipster look with long hair.

MattsCrib said:
MakingAComeback said:
Jesus christ bro, you are handsome as hell (no homo).

You're a beautiful man dude. I really really want you to find someone who loves the fuck out of you. When I figure my shit out I am going to do my best to help you. In the meantime, you just seem to be exuding a different energy, I didn't want to post because I know you are in a process of deep transformation, but I am just so excited to see you post your face like this FUCK you didn't used to do things like that.

Proud of you Matt.

MAC

Haha, thanks! :)
(It really depends on the angle though lol)
I sometimes believe it, sometimes I don't, but these things really do mean something :D

I have nothing to lose when I post my face here - I don't want to hide myself much. I do remove my pics usually once I get some answers.

Listen, I really do feel that guys like me and you - it's just... Not only looks dude. I hate to say it. I'm not ugly, you're not ugly. For me and you and a loooot of guys in a similar position... A big part of it just is mental, man. AND body language, which is a part of your mental side :D It's a form of body dysmorphia + OCD + Living in a system where, well, MOST average guys struggle.

But I have to freaking face it - and I truly hope you understand it one day too - There ARE guys that look like you, me, guys who are worse looking and well, they still do have nice girlfriends, they have a decent social life etc.

I know I've posted this here, but watch this https://youtu.be/uJ9dFtv734Q?t=584

Watch the section where he's talking about how some people get kinda "hung up" on the "lookism" side etc.

Also, still, what haircut would suit more? Would you also recommend long-ish hair? :D

No bad angles can stop those viking genetics!!!!!!

For sure bro, truly, this is a good point - Andy says your life basically is your subconscious beliefs. It's mental dude. The mind is primary. BUT, the mind is also the most powerful tool IN THE WORLD, when you learn to use it. I believe it is totally adaptable, totally rewireable, and can definitely be bent to the will of the human being.

Matt, WE ARE GOING TO BE THOSE GUYS. Trust me. We are dude.

I don't really watch stuff on looks bro, for some reason I just don't resonate with it, I have a friend from this forum who is successful with women and in life (he's been with over 100) and he also sends me videos from this guy and also some others, he thinks it's totally true, but personally, I myself have seen what the mind can do. I was once so fucked man, so sick, like I was not functioning I was probably quite close to death, and through deep healing and neural plasticity I recovered enough to come back into the fight, and my whole world and outlook changed so god damn much. It's hard to put into words but basically heaven and hell is in the mind, and I personally transcended so much, there are many years of my story which were dark as hell man when I win in life I'll tell that tale lol.

How's health and wellness actions going big man? Those things can bring insane gains, like they actually will shift the neurotransmitters in your head and create new emotions within the synapses.

Just gonna leave you with the following questions, don't answer here, it's not to tell you what to do lol, just want those things to ring in your mind as the post I sent you before was IMO the master checklist for deep transformation and if I am able to somehow make those principles seep into your mind and those who read this then I can say that hellish time I my life was worth it.....:

Sleep? Food intake? Exercise & movement? Daytime light exposure? Breathwork? Cold showers? Meditation? Reading? Documentary watching? Study? Hobbies? Socialising? Daily structure/diary? Blueblockers? Supplements? Sauna? Hiking? Visualisation? Deep relaxation audios? Hot baths?

At one time in my life, when I was fucked 50 ways from Sunday, ALL I did was work fulltime and then do healing practices, basically I lived the post I sent you above for 2 years man! Do you know I cold approach every day now? If you read the posts when I first joined the forum, I couldn't do that then, I have made biiiiiiiiiiig improvements in life dude and also I have lost 25lbs, body progress pics coming in 3 weeks make sure you look ;-) Healing yourself deeply is IMO what creates the platform for personal growth, I still have lingering shit I battle to this day, but that IMO is due to a lack of love, I will find a woman who will love me bro and that will heal the remaining shit in my head that is due to lack of connection.

Praise Odin, you are gonna make it!! Rambling thoughts from me here feel free to just read it and don't worry about replying, keep hammering.

MAC

Back