• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

On my road to a happy sexual life

Fuck one approach a day.

You need to start approaching 10 women a day, minimum. It hurts to see you here writing so many words but making minimal progress.

Fuck one approach a day.

You need to start approaching 10 women a day, minimum. It hurts to see you here writing so many words but making minimal progress.
Is being rude your way to motivate others? If so thanks for your efforts but it won't work with me :)

Is being rude your way to motivate others? If so thanks for your efforts but it won't work with me :)

This is a space where men do work.

It's not rude, you just can't handle even a shred of masculinity.

Up to you, though, you can keep bumbling along in your own little world (notice how no one responds to the questions you ask here) accomplishing little, or you can take a hard look at yourself and take advice from others who have accomplished more.

The point of this forum is for guys to make progress, to push themselves to their limits. We will never stop pushing guys to do this.

Last edited:
@pancakemouse was not being rude man; he’s trying to help u. It’s called critical feedback. It stings, but you must be open to hearing it if u want see actual progress (get laid). This forum is a place of hard facts. And the fact of the matter is u don’t appear serious about getting laid.

This is a space where men do work.

It's not rude, you just can't handle even a shred of masculinity.

Up to you, though, you can keep bumbling along in your own little world (notice how no one responds to the questions you ask here) accomplishing little, or you can take a hard look at yourself and take advice from others who have accomplished more.

The point of this forum is for guys to make progress, to push themselves to their limits. We will never stop pushing guys to do this.
I understand your point, I simply think that they are ways to express things.

I chose to use a method where I start to do one approach a week on my road to work or whatever and increase this number if I succeed for a whole week, instead of dedicating whole sessions of approaches for a matter of time and mindset. In my opinion, going from no approach to one approach a day is a progression, even if it's a small one. If you think my method won't be effective in reaching my objectives I'd be glad to know why.

I know that my posts aren't interesting. When I came on this forum, the point was to post every day even for nothing impactful. The point was to keep dedication to the work in progress, if it's not the credo of the forum anymore, then I'm out to date.

Thanks for taking the time to answer and expressing your opinion.

@pancakemouse was not being rude man; he’s trying to help u. It’s called critical feedback. It stings, but you must be open to hearing it if u want see actual progress (get laid). This forum is a place of hard facts. And the fact of the matter is u don’t appear serious about getting laid.
Okay, I totally get it. Once again if my method isn't strong enough, I'm totally eager to push the numbers. Thanks for the feedback

Talked to a duo of girls (not my type) on my way back home from tennis. Cool conversation about approaching girls during the day wich confirmed that girls like to be approached when things are done well.

Light and Peace mates !

I don’t think you have talked to any girl so far that actually is your type… So yes, you will have to step up your numbers and mainly start talking to girls you actually find attractive.

Back