• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Picture Feedback Megathread

Any of these usable for tinder? A bit too posey in my opinion but what you guys think. Ugh, had to screenshot to make quality bad as possible so I could fit these here.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-09-16 at 20.57.21 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-16 at 20.57.21 (1).jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 37
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-09-16 at 20.57.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-16 at 20.57.21.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 39
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-09-16 at 20.57.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-16 at 20.57.20.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 40
@mikkel I actually like the third one. Lighting and camera angle are on point, the composition is nice, and the pose doesn't feel too forced like in the second one. I'd say it's usable as a hiking pic yeah.

Any of these usable for tinder? A bit too posey in my opinion but what you guys think. Ugh, had to screenshot to make quality bad as possible so I could fit these here.
I like the 1st one the most, looks candid, like it was taken as you were gonna grab something in your backpack. Love the contrast between you (bright) and the background (dark), makes it easy to read. Also highlights your muscles without being a "hey look at me I'm puffed" kinda pic.

@mikkel What would help to decide is to see your current profile. We can debate on the usability of new pics all the time we want, but what matters is to see if it's an upgrade or a downgrade relatively to your current pics in your profile. Maybe you already have a better hiking pic? And how does your first pic look like?

Last edited:
@mikkel What would help to decide is to see your current profile. We can debate on the usability of new pics all the time we want, but what matters is to see if it's an upgrade or a downgrade relatively to your current pics in your profile. Maybe you already have a better hiking pic? And how does your first pic look like?

This is my current profile (attachment)

Doesnt give me the results I want. So I'm still consistently looking for photo opportunities to update my photos.

Attachments

• IMG_20240917_105628.jpg
    IMG_20240917_105628.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 47
Your current profile is way better. If you look for upgrades, I would go for a city headshot, to make the background less dull. But still make sure your head is still the main focus. An example can be the shot I took from @Crisis_Overcomer

For the rest, just keep taking a shitton of pictures and improve them while you can, the quality is already there, some just look a bit too posed, so try to be doing things while you are taking pictures so it's less staged. (if I'm making sense?)

Attachments

• D86A1191-bewerkt.jpg
    D86A1191-bewerkt.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 16
This is my current profile (attachment)

Doesnt give me the results I want. So I'm still consistently looking for photo opportunities to update my photos.
Honestly looks like a great profile. I'd drop #1 and replace it with #4 following @ThelegendofJ 's advice, those pics are redundant in effect, and in general outdoor pics are better than indoor. Pic #5 would be great zooming in on you, I have no idea about the red/blue stuff on the side but it disturbs the readability of the pic.

Also, what results do you want? What's the size of the city you're based in, how many matches/likes do you get per week? If you got a problem with those pics I'd say your issue is somewhere else, not in the pics.

Back