Picture Feedback Megathread

Hi Everyone can you please have a look at my latest shoot I did here are the ones I picked and we have edited, I still need to lose some weight so these are like my halfway to ultra lean status first shot at a shoot so some fashion, styling, posing tips/feedback would be great too :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10PKiP3-4MlSGWvxd-SDifqMbrWTq266M

Lusty69 said:
Hi Everyone can you please have a look at my latest shoot I did here are the ones I picked and we have edited, I still need to lose some weight so these are like my halfway to ultra lean status first shot at a shoot so some fashion, styling, posing tips/feedback would be great too :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10PKiP3-4MlSGWvxd-SDifqMbrWTq266M

I like the pictures where you look/talk into the camera. Unfortunately, you still seem quite chubby in the other pics, but you're changing that now, go for it!

Quite like 9424 and 9413. I am in no position to give feedback because I have no real idea. They just appeal to me in general.

Lusty69 9414 definitely, and 9407 is pretty decent, too.

The photo quality is great, backgrounds/scenes are great, fashion is pretty good.

9414 is really good right now because it hides some of your weight.

The ones of you photographing are weak because they do look posed. Those would be stronger of you had people or other subjects it looked like you were photographing.

Book ones are also posed looking, but they are passable and I see what you're going for. I'd just have them in the middle of the lineup if you use them.

Hi folks, first ever set of profile pics where I've actually tried. However some of them are the only photos I really have for certain situations and I'll need to get some better ones (like the photo with an animal). I'll improve them over time of course but any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.

1/2 seem to similar, interesting fit.

I would get rid of the group photo, I don’t even know which one you are

Not sure what type of girls your going for but your profile photo is cool, kinda artsy ironic tumblr shit

Coyote_Tracks1 said:
Hi folks, first ever set of profile pics where I've actually tried. However some of them are the only photos I really have for certain situations and I'll need to get some better ones (like the photo with an animal). I'll improve them over time of course but any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hey! Good that you are taking action into getting quality photo's.
For the first one I will give some technical info you can share with who is taking your photo's. It's always better if the head is in a clear area.
What I mean by this is that there is nothing surrounding your head, now it looks like a tree is coming out of your head, if you see what I mean?
If you would have been slightly more to the side, it might have been a technical better photo.

I love the second one, I would crop it a little just above your knees. I feel you are just slightly to far in the shot. So just zoom in a little bit.
But look/style wise, this one is really good.

Lose the group photo.

Love the activity photo.

Take a new photo with your cat, it seems all blurry and a bit messy in my opinion.
Go to a good looking area of your house, clean it up a little and try to take some cute photo's with the cat there.
(Maybe ask a female friend to take some of these, they love cats and helping out with this kind of stuff)

Hey lads would appreciate some feedback on some pics I've combed from the last couple of years to get started on OLD again. They're not pro shoots but are more recent and some might be workable once I edit them once I have a selection to improve crop/lighting etc, just need to know which ones first. I've also included my old pics from my previous tinder profile end of 2022 before getting into a ltr, obviously there are good ones there so can reuse them too. Could do with advice especially whether the shirtless one with my gf is usable, maybe more cropped or face blurred instead or whatever.

Let me know what you think

https://mega.nz/folder/fNUHSRZB#vGJiYP4_uQwNl5_lKDfREw

Im planning to make more updates to my profile for the apps as I decide to seek something long term. These are the collection of photos I have been using/rotating between for the apps. In any case looking for something long term I shouldn't rely on the apps. I will put a little more effort into social circle+irl game but when things in life get busy the apps will hopefully carry. My results with these pics are decent, and I get a good amount of matches with quality I can be happy with, but a lot of the girls I really want to date with I can't seem to get out so I believe I need another MASSIVE update to the pictures.

I say this because with my old profile I struggled to get average+slightly above average girls out on dates despite matching with them, but when I changed the profile I could get them out, now it's just the tier above that of girls I want to get out and actually date.

Only way I see this improvement happening is to post here and get ripped a new asshole. So go wild.

GN44 said:
Im planning to make more updates to my profile for the apps as I decide to seek something long term. These are the collection of photos I have been using/rotating between for the apps. In any case looking for something long term I shouldn't rely on the apps. I will put more effort into social circle+irl game but when things in life get busy it'll hopefully help. My results with these pics are decent, and I get a good amount of matches with quality I can be happy with, but a lot of the girls I really want to date with I can't seem to get out so I believe I need another MASSIVE update to the pictures.

I say this because with my old profile I struggled to get average+slightly above average girls out on dates despite matching with them, but when I changed the profile I could get them out, now it's just the tier above that of girls I want to get out and actually date.

Only way I see this improvement happening is to post here and get ripped a new asshole. So go wild.

They all kinda have the same general vibe, so I would add one professional headshot in a location that isn't a home.
Go to a cool area and focus on a clean headshot.

The camera ones are already cool to use, but they might be a bit better is they are more active (you being in the moment of capturing a shot) instead of the more passive tone now (you looking at the photo's).

I like the second coffeemug shot, where you are relaxed, leaning a bit.
Lose the one with the tree, it's a fun shot but has to much feminine vibes (pink flowers)

Also try to add in a more social shot where you are having fun.

(That are my five cents)

GN44
I think its a bit too much of a soft vibe, even if youre looking for a gf. I really like the dog picture though and that one should be enough to show your softer side. You need some pictures to show that you are more than just a boyfriend that wants to stay at home and cuddle.

GN44 said:
but a lot of the girls I really want to date with I can't seem to get out so I believe I need another MASSIVE update to the pictures.
Are you not matching with them or does it fall apart during messaging.

Man photos look good. It’s insane you think you’re bad looking, this cunt with the perfect skin.

I rate all of them (esp flower one even if it is a bit soft) you could use more variation in terms of outfit/location. A social or activity photo would work well for that. A “masculine” activity like boxing/building shit or something would work well to create Mr Juxtaposition

Coyote_Tracks1
It is really hard to tell who you are in the group photo.

The Spartan race is very interesting, I would just crop it in more so you see your face and you fill the screen more.

GN44
I agree with the others sentiments. Try and find a very urban/city area for your next shoot

ThelegendofJ said:
Coyote_Tracks1 said:

Hey! Good that you are taking action into getting quality photo's.
For the first one I will give some technical info you can share with who is taking your photo's. It's always better if the head is in a clear area.
What I mean by this is that there is nothing surrounding your head, now it looks like a tree is coming out of your head, if you see what I mean?
If you would have been slightly more to the side, it might have been a technical better photo.

I love the second one, I would crop it a little just above your knees. I feel you are just slightly to far in the shot. So just zoom in a little bit.
But look/style wise, this one is really good.

Lose the group photo.

Love the activity photo.

Take a new photo with your cat, it seems all blurry and a bit messy in my opinion.
Go to a good looking area of your house, clean it up a little and try to take some cute photo's with the cat there.
(Maybe ask a female friend to take some of these, they love cats and helping out with this kind of stuff)

Thanks a bunch man. Exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. Gonna do a couple more shoots this week to get that head shot just right.

ThelegendofJ I know some cool areas outside my town so I will focus on adding that. The headshot I have I only took it there cuz it had amazing lighting, but backgrounds are very important.

When I got these takes I did experiment with looking like I was taking a photo but I didn't get anything I thought was good, I can post a few of them though to see what exactly I should change about them.

Tree one I don't like much either, its just filler for now on Hinge until I get something better. The leaning coffee one got way too cut off to look good on Hinge. I had a social photo but it was on my banned profile so I can't use it anymore. It was at a con (though not obvious in the pic) and its a selfie but I mog everyone in the shot. Gonna try to get more social shots later on though.

@ThelegendofJ I know some cool areas outside my town so I will focus on adding that. The headshot I have I only took it there cuz it had amazing lighting, but backgrounds are very important.

When I got these takes I did experiment with looking like I was taking a photo but I didn't get anything I thought was good, I can post a few of them though to see what exactly I should change about them.

Tree one I don't like much either, its just filler for now on Hinge until I get something better. The leaning coffee one got way too cut off to look good on Hinge. I had a social photo but it was on my banned profile so I can't use it anymore. It was at a con (though not obvious in the pic) and its a selfie but I mog everyone in the shot. Gonna try to get more social shots later on though.

GoodLookingNerd I didn't really know my profile gave off that vibe. You're probably right though. I have been feeling like my profile is missing something important for quite a while.

Adrizzle Its a myriad of reasons. Some cases they'll respond to my first message and then ghost after that. Sometimes they don't even respond to my first message. If it is Bumble then sometimes no message. Also, many times often logistics become an issue, like they live too far away from me or something/schedules refuse to align and it makes them lose attraction.

I don't think the issue is my looks I think its the vibe my pictures get across. My first shoot my fashion, grooming, and expressions were my biggest sticking points and over the past few months doing pictures on my own I improved on those fronts

I agree with the variation, thats another thing I think is missing from my profile. Probably its a result of the lack of creative freedom only having a tripod and a phone to work with. When I go back home imma ask my brother to help me with some more shots since he has a pretty good instagram profile.

Appreciate the feedback fellas, checking in here time to time helps me refresh and make a list of things to focus on and I definitely got a lot from yall

Coyote_Tracks1 said:

For Picture number 2 retake it from a lower angle. If you take it from a lower angle it should make you look taller. or you can try and crop off the top of the image, this will also make you look taller. This picture makes you look short.

Pic 4 cat pic. Retake this picture. it has bad lighting it is blurry it doesnt make you look flatering. The only good part about this pic is it looks natrual . to improve Try retaking pics with u and ure cat make it look like you are having fun or like its telling a story or something also make it look like it is not posed. Maybe clean the room you take this pic in, it looks dirty. There is a spoon on the floor I can see ure backpack I can see ure shoes I dont think this paints u in the best light.

Your best pics are number 1 and the action pic number 4

What do we think boys any great ones? Not going for fine, going for killer.

There are more variations of each in the google drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Ybet0MG7YIZTlaMzd6emJYeDg?resourcekey=0-OTbbbJoYho1PaiKNLv56pQ&usp=sharing

Going for maximum boyfriend energy.

View attachment 2

The street shot could be much better tbh, I need a well fitting belt to start (belt I had was too large), and better lighting/time of day/location.
View attachment 3

Gym has been paying off, loved this location too, I may go back and take more photos here when the lighting is different.
View attachment 1

Fun photo, I want to go back and have the phone in my hand.

Hey guys

Could you please help me review my Tinder profile? How can I improve

https://tinder.com/@aron4444

aron444 said:
Hey guys

Could you please help me review my Tinder profile? How can I improve

https://tinder.com/@aron4444

I think your main picture (the first one) is too friendly looking and not the best.
Get someone to take you a decent headshot for that.

The third one is too simular to the first one (background/setting wise), I would try to recapture that in a more busy good looking street.

Lose the football picture, or get a sort of celebration shot there where you are the center of the attention with some people surrounding you.

Back