Rate my Tinder profile

TheGreatTurk

Brutal honesty is appreciated very much.

The emojis are not displayed somehow. Those GB, DE, TR, RU and ES are flags, denote the languages I speak.

Thanks to you all.

TheGreatTurk said:
Brutal honesty is appreciated very much.

https://tinder.com/@ygtrhos

Thanks to you all.

Post some screenshots. It's not loading.

TheGreatTurk said:
joe_ronimo said:
Post some screenshots. It's not loading.

I have just taken screenshots and added them, thanks.

Ditch the third photo. Looks like it's taken with a crappy cell phone.

The rest are good - they show you as an adventurous dude. First photo is especially good. Fourth's framing could use some work.

Add a couple photos of you with friends and girls.

Buy a nice camera and lens and you can up your game 300%.

Bio's a bit long. Not bad, but long. I'd shorten it.

Edit: to be clear "first" "fourth" etc. photo means the one that appears at the front or fourth respectively of your profile. Looks like they're in reverse order on your post.

Photo 1 is OK, I wouldn't lead with it as you are a bit far away.

I really like photo 4 its a good one to lead with. I don't mean to be that guy, but can you iron the shirt and take it again?

Most have already been said
In the post order :

1. The bio is kind of long, but ok
2. The pic is ok, the outfit is not incredible, your pant is too long, it make you look smaller than you are (for a 1m89 dude )
3. everything is bad ... light, quality, the creepy dude on the right in front of you
4. good one
5. The shirt is creased, it really damage the mood of the pic

Imo your haircut and grooming that you have on those photos are not your best options, they make you look like "an average/normal dude"

Hey guys, I have been on a diet (eating only 1900 kcal everyday) and walking at least 10000 steps a day, working out as well 5 days a week.

Bought some fitness equipment and a professional camera.

Gonna revamp my wardrobe also soon. It has been some time.

Closed all dating apps currently, gonna try them after getting new and better photos.

Thanks for all the feedback!

play_time_is_over said:
Good to hear man. Taking action. What Camera did you buy?

I got a refurbished Canon EOS RP. Also bought tripod, the recommended objective lens and an expensive photobook to learn how to use it. :) (planning to employ it on my travels as well, just for normal photos)

Today I weighed 86 kg, means I lost one kg every week for the last month. Amazing really.

Slowly but steadily getting better photos. I will post some this afternoon from my Turkey vacation as well.

Would love to hear your thoughts about them.

Hey, congrat" on those pics, way better than what you previously had - from grooming to clothing - , keep it up

1,2 and 6 are the same picture but different set up, so imo 1 is the best of 3

3 give a kind of creepy vibe due to the mustache and the glasse

4 is better than 5, if you crop it, because you are blury on 5

And the scarf is killing the vibe on the pic 6

Hey TheGreatTurk, you need to have a profile pic of yourself to post on the forum as per our rules

Ill have to ban your account if you dont keep one up

Radical said:
Hey @TheGreatTurk, you need to have a profile pic of yourself to post on the forum as per our rules

Ill have to ban your account if you dont keep one up

Thanks for the warning, yesterday I had some issues with the avatar.

Now it should be OK.

Any feedback to my photos would be very appreciated too.

No worries mate, site can be a bit jank at times

Id maybe use the one of you sat in the chair

You really need some accessories man, outfit is a bit plain. Almost looks like a golf outfit

Hey mates, greetings from Ukraine. How do you find these new photos?

Got some accessories from Antalya, put them into action.

The last one is great, just crop it a little tighter imo. Definitely use that one. If you're set on using a gun one, then the one with you and the shotgun facing the camera is the best.

The photos on a shooting range will be heavy screening the girls, for no actual reward.especially outside of america, which seems to have that weird gun fetish.

Not to mention difficulty of making a nice photography with a gun for a dating profile - posing with photo looks stupid. Aiming at camera may seem cool, but is definetely stupid. Photos from the side may be not that bad, bo won't show your looks really, which is the goal.

Anyway, the last one is obviously the best out of those

Back