Thrice log. Need ideas for vacation, let me know if you can host me thanks

RogerRoger said:
September is spot on about the face being relaxed. That's basically the difference imho between Andy (intense) and Radical (relaxed). Intense can work too but much more niche. Anyway keep up the good work with the photos mate. As long as you're trying to improve you'll get there -- you've come a long way since -26 karma on gll :D

thank you, i will keep working on it...thank god this forum doesen't have negative karma hahahah

Adrizzle said:
Mate shooting raw and not editing is like, buying a manual rally car when you only drive 5 minutes down the road.

yes thank you i'm trying to find lightroom without spending a fortune, i know this guy he said he will find a cracked version for me for just 10euros let's hope he find it, i never learned how to crack programs and i don't want to waste time learning, by the way i also have photoshop6

MakingAComeback said:
Bro you're actually handsome lol.

You're actually way better looking than I am.
Thank you Mac, you're a good looking guy, to be honest you can't measure your attractiveness in an enviroment where you're a minority, imagine a handsome chinese guy in Sweden...

It's great seeing you putting in the work approaching those bitches hahah didn't know brithis girls could be this rude you have some balls...and patience.
I will have to grow some balls too, i'm not practicing taking pictures enough because i feel awkward without a pal

september said:
basically, you NEED to have a "baseline" happy expression before you start trying to look cool.

you're right, i will start practicing happy expressions as i don't even have that as a baseline, in fact my baseline is an unhappy expression so i will need to practice that asap you're right

Thrice said:
you're right, i will start practicing happy expressions as i don't even have that as a baseline, in fact my baseline is an unhappy expression so i will need to practice that asap you're right
I think this will help if you struggle with depression too -- forcing yourself to smile, laugh, dance etc. improves mood. It's in my goal list to do so ~daily this year whether I feel miserable or not.

RogerRoger said:
forcing yourself to smile, laugh, dance etc. improves mood. It's in my goal list to do so ~daily this year whether I feel miserable or not.

Wow i think it's a great thing, i like to sing a dance like Michael Jackson but it's beed years since last time I've done that, it's time to moonwalk again... This time i would like to film myself too

baught i head wig from amazon because going back a forth from the camera is so awkward, with the head wig i put it on a light stand do what i have to do and then remove it and take a shot of myself... that's how photographer practice anyway

I'm ashamed to say that even if I'm a fucking incel in his 30's i still don't have the balls to do that at park without a pal... any advice on how to grow a pair?

Did you need to buy a head wig? You could have used literally anything taped to a light stand to find focus.

To me it seems like you are avoiding the thing you need to do by buying useless shit. You will need to walk back to the camera to check the photos anyway

All you need to do is work on expressions. Wake up in the morning and smile at the mirror. Smile at random people. Smile for the camera.

If you feel afraid you do it anyway. If you really need get a friend. Go on Facebook find a photo group in your city. Search “your city photo walk” or “your city TFP models”. Stop buying unless distractions

Thrice Out of curiousity, what are you working on exactly? Just photo stuff? Do you have a list of goals anywhere, by chance?

natedawg said:
@Thrice Out of curiousity, what are you working on exactly? Just photo stuff? Do you have a list of goals anywhere, by chance?

Yws it's just photos, now I'm lifting in a deficit, hopefully to reveal abs, and then it's style grooming and photo

unedited, i'm still looking for lightroom, worst case scenario i will start editing with photoshop

Huge improvement man. Top one is good, maybe turn down the flash a bit. Are these shot raw or jpeg?

I can help guide you with the edit in photoshop. The big difference is you won’t be able to batch edit. Do 20 photos at a time but I think you won’t need it if you just need 5 good photos for OLD

Adrizzle said:
Huge improvement man. Top one is good, maybe turn down the flash a bit. Are these shot raw or jpeg?

I can help guide you with the edit in photoshop. The big difference is you won’t be able to batch edit. Do 20 photos at a time but I think you won’t need it if you just need 5 good photos for OLD

Yea it's raw, i should have lightroom ti edit soon, in fact i have two. Ex files on ny computer that was given to me by an expert i trust but they don't work

I will turn down the flash next time it looks too harsh you're right thanks!

RogerRoger said:
Fan of the top one - facial expression looks massively better.

Thanks🙂
Crisis_Overcomer said:
Waaaaaay better. Great job.

Thrice said:
Hello guys tried to download lightroom to edit my pictures from 2 files i recieved from a trusted source but they don't work, did everything i can still no results

Mate I'd be cautious about posting screenshots of what is basically illegally downloading and cracking a file here. Anyone can see this on your post, signed-in or not. Please correct me if I'm wrong of course.

Good job with the expressions.

I used to crack adobe stuff in middle school before I used them professionally... there's a $10/mo photography plan that is worth it to get around all the bugs associated with cracking software. Especially since the CC apps are very internet-connected, so lots of features break when you crack them so they stop communicating with Adobe.

If you don't want to spend $10/mo I'll spruce 'em up a bit for ya on the house. Takes but a moment for me. DM the RAW files if you want.

MILFandCookies said:
If you don't want to spend $10/mo I'll spruce 'em up a bit for ya on the house. Takes but a moment for me. DM the RAW files if you want.

was able to download lightroom, any advice on how to edit the photo to make it look like the model above? don't know where to start

i don't have the cable for my canon rp so i use the app the download the pictures and they are jpeg

this is the picture if you want to give it try!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14kWI4wEstflTr2Pv05KEOUNe0H_ijXrw/view?usp=sharing

tried my own small retach with lihtroom

Thrice said:
took new pictures today at the park, forgot to smile, edited with lightroom
Raise your tripod. Photos up the nose tend to be pretty unflattering. The blurry background looks great though, IMO.

Squilliam said:
Thrice said:
took new pictures today at the park, forgot to smile, edited with lightroom
Raise your tripod. Photos up the nose tend to be pretty unflattering. The blurry background looks great though, IMO.

ok! the reason i lowered is because some youtubers keep saying that it's better to shoot man below eye level so they appear bigger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFIjfXCnipE

Thrice said:
MILFandCookies said:

was able to download lightroom, any advice on how to edit the photo to make it look like the model above? don't know where to start

i don't have the cable for my canon rp so i use the app the download the pictures and they are jpeg

this is the picture if you want to give it try!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14kWI4wEstflTr2Pv05KEOUNe0H_ijXrw/view?usp=sharing

tried my own small retach with lihtroom

Get an SD card reader. Using the cable isn't ideal. If it's a JPEG on the card, then search google on how to change the settings to shoot in RAW.

I can't see the file, might be a permissions thing. Youtube has some great tutorials. For dating apps, a natural editings style is ideal, not too saturated, or too muted.

practiced some photography and editing inside
the cut is going well, starving myself to a slow death but my face is getting better and i'mgetting hollower cheeks

ps. i was thinkink of buying stan smiths Radical reccomends this saturday from adidas but what do you think of this nikes?

Thrice said:
practiced some photography and editing inside
the cut is going well, starving myself to a slow death but my face is getting better and i'mgetting hollower cheeks

ps. i was thinkink of buying stan smiths Radical reccomends this saturday from adidas but what do you think of this nikes?

Nike SBs or Air Force 1s > Stan Smiths in your case, you want to go with a drippier/hood look cause you're ethnic to get the badder bitches.

Back