• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

TimmyTurner - AA Log

sundleboro said:
What's happening, how's it going? Don't leave us hanging

Apologies for the lack of updates. I’ve either had food poisoning or a stomach bug the past week. I’ll spare the exact details but yesterday was the first day I’ve felt better since last week. Went out just to get back in the groove but got some reps in of time, directions + been there.

Looking to redo more reps today to get my mojo back then go onto day 7 tomorrow.

Hey hey.

Started day 7 yesterday and got 3 sets in but I'm not 100% sure if I'm doing this get in there right (or if it's having the desired effect). Are you supposed to 1) get in there just for the first rep of the day, 2) get in there for every new set (i.e. each time I'm just asking for the time) or 3) get in there for every rep.

Tried doing it number 3 way yesterday but could only do 2 in a row so I just kept on repping as normal. Today I went out but couldn't get started at all. Wasn't in a social mood at all nor could I force myself to get into one.

Go again tomorrow.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
All that matters is you give it a good fucking go and stay out for as long as you possibly can each day. Every second you're out there is a huge success (even if you don't end up doing a drill - as long as you're TRYING YOUR GOD DAMN BEST to).
Damn good advice right here!

TimmyTurner said:
Started day 7 yesterday and got 3 sets in but I'm not 100% sure if I'm doing this get in there right
Doesn't really seem like anything is being done wrong either. You did 3 sets. That's more then none, and like Andy said as well, you're out there making progress just being out and about. 3 sets is 9 girls. That's 9 more girls you talked to then the average dude.

I think about get in there not as an action I'm taking but a mentality to think of. Hype yourself up and approach the first girl you see. Throw yourself into the fire at the first chance available. If you need to think that way every approach that's fine. Whatever motivates you to have the ability to approach.

Keep up the good work man. Any progress towards your goal is good progress

Took a day off which inadvertently turned into two weeks from a lack of motivation to go outside at all. Forced myself again after listening to one of Radical's videos and finished up day 7, took the whole fucking day & a lot of turning the "wtf is wrong with you, stop making excuses" thoughts into "you've got this, one girl at a time".

Had a sneak peak at week 2 and a couple days look tough on paper but one baby step at a time I suppose.

TimmyTurner said:
one baby step at a time

One thing depression has taught me is that baby steps, half baby steps and quarter baby steps are the best thing since slice bread. They will turn into fucking strides quicker than you think if you just keep forcing those baby steps

Back