• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEN SELF IMPROVEMENT IS A MULTI YEAR PROCESS: YOU BUILD THE WAR MACHINE (MINDSET FOR THE LONG HAUL)

YOU JUST KEEP GOING

YOU KEEP IMPROVING

YOU BREAK YOURSELF OFF TO BECOME A DAMN SUCCESS AND DO NOT FUCKING ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE AS AN OPTION

TO BECOME THE BEST, IF YOU ARE AN UNDERDOG, YOU WILL NEED JUST 1 THING:

TRUE IRON WILL

IF YOU JUST FUCKING REFUSE TO YIELD

JUST FUCKING OUTRIGHT REFUSE TO LOSE

CHARGE FORWARD

TAKE YEARS BUILDING THE WAR MACHINE IF YOU HAVE TO

KNOW THAT THE DAY WILL COME WHEN THE WAR MACHNE IS FULLY ASSEMBLED

THE WORLD THEY LOCKED YOU AWAY FROM, IT WAS THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CASTLE WALLS

YOU TOILED MERCILESSLY, AND RODE FOR MONTHS IN HOSTILE CONDITIONS TO ARRIVE

WEARY, DEPLETED AND HARDENED FROM THE JOURNEY, BUT YOU ARRIVED!!!

.....OR SO YOU THOUGHT

THEY TURNED YOU AWAY AT THE GATES, LAUGHED AT YOU, TOLD YOU IT NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU

THE PAIN WASHES OVER YOU

BUT YOU PAUSE FOR A MOMENT

LET THEM LAUGH, TAKE STOCK OF THAT SMUG SMILE ON THEIR FACE

TURN AWAY AND WALK BACK INTO THE WILDERNESS. YES ITS COLD. YES ITS DARK. YES YOU HAVE SO LITTLE AND HAVE TO TOIL SO MUCH

BUT WHAT THE ENEMY DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IS THAT DEFEAT WAS NOT ABLE TO ENTER OUR HEARTS, THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE IRON WILL WE HAVE

....WE GOT TO WORK

WE RAISED HELL IN THE GYM

MACROS HIT DAILY, REST AND RECOVERY HIT DAILY

EVERY REP LOGGED, EVERY WEIGHT, EVERY SET

EVERY MORNING, SCALE PICS SENT TO 3 ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNERS/GROUP

EVERY MONTH, THE HAIR TRANSPLANT GROWS

EVERY WEEK, APPROACHES ARE DONE, BUILDING EPIC CONFIDENCE

EVERY WEEK, MORE MINDSET WORK, MORE SELF DEVELOPMENT, MORE GROWTH

MORE PHOTOSHOOTS TO COME THS YEAR

MORE GEOMAXXING

MORE MONEY TO BE MADE, SUCCESS TO BE HAD

.....AND ONE DAY, THE WAR MACHINE WILL BE READY

I WILL LOOK AT IT IN AWE, FUCK ME, I ACTUALLY BUILT THIS

AND GEUSS WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN??

WE WILL RAISE AN ARMY

WE WILL MARCH BACK TO THE CASTLE GATES

THERE WILL BE NO POLITE REQUEST THIS TIME

THERE WILL BE PERMISSION REQUIRED TO PASS

SIEGE TOWERS WILL BE ERECTED, WAR DRUMS WILL BE BEATEN

HORDES OF MEN TRAINED TO PERFECTION, WHO WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST DROP OF BLOOD WILL ASCEND

THEY SAID THE WALLS WERE IMPREGNABLE

BUT THEY ARE BEACHED

A MAELSTROM IS UNLEASHED, THE FURY OF THE STORM, THE TEMPEST THAT WAS BREWING FOR MANY YEARS HAS COME, AND NOW HELL HATH NO FURY

NOTHING CAN HOLD BACK THE TIDE, THE BLOOD SHED IS UNPRECEDENTED, NO MERCY, THE EARTH IS SALTED, THE ENTIRE SLATE IS WIPED CLEAN

THOSE WHO ARROGANTLY REFUSED SAFE PASSAGE YEARS BEFORE CANNOT BELIEVE THEIR EYES

".....HIIM? THAT FOOL! HE STORMED OUR CITY?""

"YES. AND HE HAS RAISED AN ARMY THAT VASTLY OUTNUMBERS OURS, THAT IS VASTLY MOST SKILLED, THAT GREATLY EXCEEDED OUR MIGHT, AND HE SMASHED THROUGH ALL OF OUR DEFENCES AND LAID WASTE WITHIN A DAY, IT WAS NOT EVEN UNDERSTOOD TO BE POSSIBLE, AND THE HISTORY BOOKS SHOWED NO EXAMPLE. HOPE IS LOST. THE OPTION THAT REMAINS IS TO BEG FOR MERCY, OR BE SLAUGHTERED WHERE WE STAND. HE WILL TAKE THE THRONE IN THE NEXT HOUR, AND UNLESS WE OPEN UP OUR VENS THIS MINUTE, IWE WILL ME MADE TO BEND THE KNEE"

-----

IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENS WHEN YOU JUST REFUSE TO FUCKING QUIT

WHEN THE FIRE INSIDE YOU IS SO STRONG IT BECOMES A BLAZING INFERNO

WHEN YOU REACH THAT LEVEL OF INNER DRIVE

THE WORLD CAN BEND TO YOUR WILL

I KNOW IT

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC DADDY

MakingAComeback said:
I am going to a biz meet first week of Feb. I just made a week of it, gets me out my parents house, and is in a lovely city, Bristol.
Sounds epic mac! I definitely need to find some biz meets to attend in February+

MakingAComeback said:
WHEN SELF IMPROVEMENT IS A MULTI YEAR PROCESS: YOU BUILD THE WAR MACHINE (MINDSET FOR THE LONG HAUL)

YOU JUST KEEP GOING

YOU KEEP IMPROVING

YOU BREAK YOURSELF OFF TO BECOME A DAMN SUCCESS AND DO NOT FUCKING ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE AS AN OPTION

TO BECOME THE BEST, IF YOU ARE AN UNDERDOG, YOU WILL NEED JUST 1 THING:

TRUE IRON WILL

IF YOU JUST FUCKING REFUSE TO YIELD

JUST FUCKING OUTRIGHT REFUSE TO LOSE

CHARGE FORWARD

TAKE YEARS BUILDING THE WAR MACHINE IF YOU HAVE TO

KNOW THAT THE DAY WILL COME WHEN THE WAR MACHNE IS FULLY ASSEMBLED

THE WORLD THEY LOCKED YOU AWAY FROM, IT WAS THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CASTLE WALLS

YOU TOILED MERCILESSLY, AND RODE FOR MONTHS IN HOSTILE CONDITIONS TO ARRIVE

WEARY, DEPLETED AND HARDENED FROM THE JOURNEY, BUT YOU ARRIVED!!!

.....OR SO YOU THOUGHT

THEY TURNED YOU AWAY AT THE GATES, LAUGHED AT YOU, TOLD YOU IT NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU

THE PAIN WASHES OVER YOU

BUT YOU PAUSE FOR A MOMENT

LET THEM LAUGH, TAKE STOCK OF THAT SMUG SMILE ON THEIR FACE

TURN AWAY AND WALK BACK INTO THE WILDERNESS. YES ITS COLD. YES ITS DARK. YES YOU HAVE SO LITTLE AND HAVE TO TOIL SO MUCH

BUT WHAT THE ENEMY DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IS THAT DEFEAT WAS NOT ABLE TO ENTER OUR HEARTS, THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE IRON WILL WE HAVE

....WE GOT TO WORK

WE RAISED HELL IN THE GYM

MACROS HIT DAILY, REST AND RECOVERY HIT DAILY

EVERY REP LOGGED, EVERY WEIGHT, EVERY SET

EVERY MORNING, SCALE PICS SENT TO 3 ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNERS/GROUP

EVERY MONTH, THE HAIR TRANSPLANT GROWS

EVERY WEEK, APPROACHES ARE DONE, BUILDING EPIC CONFIDENCE

EVERY WEEK, MORE MINDSET WORK, MORE SELF DEVELOPMENT, MORE GROWTH

MORE PHOTOSHOOTS TO COME THS YEAR

MORE GEOMAXXING

MORE MONEY TO BE MADE, SUCCESS TO BE HAD

.....AND ONE DAY, THE WAR MACHINE WILL BE READY

I WILL LOOK AT IT IN AWE, FUCK ME, I ACTUALLY BUILT THIS

AND GEUSS WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN??

WE WILL RAISE AN ARMY

WE WILL MARCH BACK TO THE CASTLE GATES

THERE WILL BE NO POLITE REQUEST THIS TIME

THERE WILL BE PERMISSION REQUIRED TO PASS

SIEGE TOWERS WILL BE ERECTED, WAR DRUMS WILL BE BEATEN

HORDES OF MEN TRAINED TO PERFECTION, WHO WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST DROP OF BLOOD WILL ASCEND

THEY SAID THE WALLS WERE IMPREGNABLE

BUT THEY ARE BEACHED

A MAELSTROM IS UNLEASHED, THE FURY OF THE STORM, THE TEMPEST THAT WAS BREWING FOR MANY YEARS HAS COME, AND NOW HELL HATH NO FURY

NOTHING CAN HOLD BACK THE TIDE, THE BLOOD SHED IS UNPRECEDENTED, NO MERCY, THE EARTH IS SALTED, THE ENTIRE SLATE IS WIPED CLEAN

THOSE WHO ARROGANTLY REFUSED SAFE PASSAGE YEARS BEFORE CANNOT BELIEVE THEIR EYES

".....HIIM? THAT FOOL! HE STORMED OUR CITY?""

"YES. AND HE HAS RAISED AN ARMY THAT VASTLY OUTNUMBERS OURS, THAT IS VASTLY MOST SKILLED, THAT GREATLY EXCEEDED OUR MIGHT, AND HE SMASHED THROUGH ALL OF OUR DEFENCES AND LAID WASTE WITHIN A DAY, IT WAS NOT EVEN UNDERSTOOD TO BE POSSIBLE, AND THE HISTORY BOOKS SHOWED NO EXAMPLE. HOPE IS LOST. THE OPTION THAT REMAINS IS TO BEG FOR MERCY, OR BE SLAUGHTERED WHERE WE STAND. HE WILL TAKE THE THRONE IN THE NEXT HOUR, AND UNLESS WE OPEN UP OUR VENS THIS MINUTE, IWE WILL ME MADE TO BEND THE KNEE"

-----

IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENS WHEN YOU JUST REFUSE TO FUCKING QUIT

WHEN THE FIRE INSIDE YOU IS SO STRONG IT BECOMES A BLAZING INFERNO

WHEN YOU REACH THAT LEVEL OF INNER DRIVE

THE WORLD CAN BEND TO YOUR WILL

I KNOW IT

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC DADDY

Thanks for the early morning motivation!

This made me feel like laying siege to some castles myself 🔥🏰

And I'm so excited for you and your Bristol trip I'm gonna do some cold approaches this week as well!

Lowest Point Of The Journey: L Stood Me Up

I get up at 4am. I have a beaming smile on my face. I cannot wait to go to London, and see L, who has gotten back from her holiday in Thailand.

We’ve been texting a bunch, really excited to see each other. We arranged a great catchup for today, Sat 14th.

She actually was the one who asked me! I’d been pretty chill, giving her space, just enjoying her messages now and then.

So, it’s arranged and we’ve got a plan – I’m stoked :)

I get on the coach @ 6am. I start working! Get lots of good shit done.we’ll meet at 12, in Victoria, and we had a day planned.

L messaged me a few days ago telling me she’ll need the morning to herself, so told me to busy myself. I agreed to meet my friend Alex, and we had a great time – he’s an entrepreneur and like me, deeply spiritual, so we have a good time hanging out.

I am just on cloud 9, stop of the world, have been all day. Getting into random conversations with people on the train, out in the streets, feels amazing.

Arrive in London @ 930. Immediately hit some day game.

1 chatted for a while but engaged to be married – great and fun set. Walked and talked for a while.
2 deflected but then very confused she thought I needed something!

After this, I head over to see Alex, at 11am. We hang out til 12, and I’m at the spot I’m meant to be meeting L.

I wait an hour – nothing.

I message – nothing.

I wait 2 hours – nothing.

It gets to 2:30. I realise, she’s just stood me up.

We planned this for weeks, and I’ve been excited.

Happy to be honest: this is the first person since I set out to improve myself that I had feelings of love for. Despite all the dates I went on with her, where there wasn’t intimacy yes, just being near her felt so good to me, I simply didn’t care – I just enjoyed being around her so much, any opportunity to just get near her, I took.

And she was great – she is a busy person, and def. A lady who gets her fair share of attention and so on. She’d always make time for me, and was kind to me, cooked me dinner once, and did express herself in ways that made me feel valued and as if I was no longer the man I used to be.

She is also pretty, funny, and what I’d call a “quality” girl. She’s not perfect, no one is, but she is by far and away the best gal I ever met.
Whilst we were in a weird place, with me expressing more of a friendship sitation, and her kinda trying to get out of that quite a lot, in truth, there was a lot of attraction and tension and it was a fun situation to be in!

I realise she’s just stuck the dagger in me, and what really hurts is I made this day for us to hang out, and spent 2.5hs on the coach to get to her, and then got the train for 2hrs to get back. She knew that.

I have no understanding of what her motivation is, but IMO, this behaviour is senseless, cruel, and I will be truthful, it fucking gutted me.

It hits 3pm, and I am in an emotional fever pitch.

I go to sit down on a bench. I feel like I am about to break down and cry, but it doesn’t happen.

I then just begin shaking for about a minute. Never have I been so cold in my life.

I head to a shop, and buy a litre of mineral wate. I down it.

I then go to get lunch. I am totally, totally depressed, but as I go to find lunch, I am processing it. I have build a strong mind and strong constitution.

“Ravi, this is part of life, and I cannot even tell youy why your journey is like this, but this is the path the gods have chosen for you: it will be a hard road. Why? Because you are in this world to be a warrior. There will be no easy life for you. You will have to grind until you are dead. Take it up with your creator”

“NOW is the day you prove yourself Ravi. You are completely broken, you want to die, you have never been so low in your life. If you gut up and work today, when you are beyond broken, today is the day you become a legend, today is the day you become one of the future greats, today is the day you prove to the entire cosmos that nothing in this world can break you – like david goggins – THEY CAN’T HURT ME”

I had no strength left.

FUCKIN ZERO

Happy to be honest: since I started self improvement, this is the worst thing that has happened to me. It is an entirely new level of pain I didn’t know existed.

I just got my fucking GUTS ripped out.

SO GUESS WHAT?

I FUCKING APPROACHED

I found some strength and just do another approach

3 – Stop her. She looks nervous. But she hears me out. She laughs, and just walks once I complete my opener!

All good :-)

I am seriously in pain. I feel like someone took a baseball bat and gut checked me.

But I am determined: I will just fucking approach today. I will forget L, and I will use today to day game.

I go to Central, go to Selfridges, and get some work in.

I feel like lead, I can barely move, I am fucking dying.

I think to myself, Ravi you are a fucking idiot, you got a fresh trim, fresh fade, went extra hard in the gym to look good for her, and she legit just dropped you like a bad habit on a whim – lmao!

I tried to out work god’s plan. I really did.

I tried to be like the rest of the men, who can walk down the street with a lady on their arm.

I do not know anyone who put what I put in, I burned througb my life savings for this shit.

With L, I thought it was the beginning of my new future. No more ugly girls only, no more endless dates with chicks I find unattractive, I just loved the feeling of physically being near a woman I see as cool, pretty, and fun.

It took over 100 dates to just get this experience. It was fucking hard work.

And in a second, poof – back down the mountain!

We don’t control the outcomes.

Work hard as you like – kill yourelf like me. Nothing good is promised to you. Year 2 is here. I will find a way, no matter how hard I get knocked down, I will find a way.

If you’re born in the dungeon of life, it will always try to pull you back in ;-)

You can CHOOSE to not give in. I don’t EVER give in. Today proves this, so you know I really am about this, and really do get it done even on days like this – this is one of the worst days of my life.

I STILL FUCKING WORKED HARD

-4 hard deflect
-5 didn’t stop, claimed in a rush
-6 chatted, she was nice, she ended the Convo and that’s cool – I was clearly noticeably depressed

Then something SUPER cool happened.

A fucking guy approaches me, and asks me if I day game. He tells me he watched my sets. We talk for a while, and I vent a lot to him. I tell him what happened to me today. He tells me he has been through the same thing, and has been there a few times! This really fucking helped, we exchange numbers, and I’ll see him again.

-7 she gave IOIs, super pretty lady, but upon opener said sorry and walked off
-8 absolute beauty, I’d say she was a 10/10. She was estatic, but she was with her dad. She escaped.

A thought came to my head: imagine if I could go on a date with a girl like that?

There is a chance even for me. So far, 1000+ approaches into the void. BUT, I am happy to do 5,000 more. FUCK IT.

It’s like 6pm. Its fucking dark now, I go to the station and get the train home. I had it booked for 10pm so I could hang out with L all day, but my app allows me to change the time, so I do so.

As I walk to the station, it’s dark, full of people, but I have never felt so alone. So cold. So dark.

It’s trauma. I got a heathy dose of darkness stabbed into my heart today.

I’m a man. I gut up and keep going. It’s OK.

What hurts is seeing all the other men, who are walking down the street, and they have ladies who actually like them, who want to be with them, who do nice things for them, who want the to be happy.

I just wish I could have had this experience in my life. I am 31 man. I have been around for so long and I am getting older. I can’t go back and change my life, I had chronic health problems, I was housebound agorophobic for years, there was nothing I could do to speed recovery from these things up. It happened, I KILLED MYSELF to recover from that shit, 12-16hrs a day for 4years, just to get back into work.

What it took to arrive here, man, is tuly incomprehensible.

For better or for worse, I was not supposed to be in this world. I beat the odds to remain alive, and despite natures attempts to take me out, through my own determination alone, I just kept pushing and I refused to accept a shit life and have tried for years at this point to build a good life for myself, a proper one, a decent one, one that I actually want!

This is a noble cause man. I will die fighing for a better life and not the one I have.

It is painful to be like this, of course.

I am not looking for a lot. I just want to be treated like a human being. You will never know how much it meant to be to just be able to walk down the street with L.

I am happy to admit: the few dates I had with her were, honestly, some of the best days of my life.

I truly long to just be a guy who isn’t so low down, who just isn’t tossed aside by everyone all the time. It gets exhausting man, trust me, lol.

My journey has been tricky. The quality of girl I was able to get out on dates did break my heart a lot. I really longed to be able to get a date with someone who just takes themselves seriously, who I personally find attractive, and who also finds me attractive.

There was lay #2, but that was a one night thing, she ghosted.

Thereafter, I just couldn’t get anyone else worthwhile. Until L.

It is what it is guys :-)

I’m OK now!

I do accept it. I have had my soul crushed so many times in this journey. I have been so broken, destroyed entirely. I have painstaklingly built myself back up so many times. This will be no exception.

But this is the lowest I’ve ever been since I began.

I have tried so hard, so so hard, to be more like a normal fella, to do the things regular guys do,

I approach all the time, I have tried my ass off to get my profile on point, and found a hack that does work (setting profile to cities where I can get traction and just going there – lived in London for 1.5years for this reason).

Consistently, I am mind blown that these things just do not get better. When I do raise this question, people tell me to manage expectations, that it gets better in time – yet time passes, and it just does not quite materialise. I can tell the guys really do want to see things get better for me, and the thing is, I actually do what I am told, I listen to my coaches,

Never will I stop grinding: why should I?

Why should I accept a shit life?

Because I’m ugly? Because I’m not desirable? Is that sufficient reason for me to be treated like dirt and just thrown into the rubbish heap?

I just won’t accept it. I will fight against it until my dying breath. Until someone puts a bullet in my head and puts me out my damn misery, I will just gut up and put in bone crusing work to fix myself and whatever the fuck is wrong with me.

Here’s the thing I’ll end you with boys:

I am not a bad person.

I am a kind, loving, caring man. I treat other people well, I simply do not treat others in a shit way. EVER.

I actually do not deserve to be treated like this. This was no way to treat me, and it is a reflection on L, not me. I would NEVER treat someone like this, ever.

She did reply with some quite nonchalant shit about her going out last night and getting wasted….

I’ve been stood up like 4 times. But given this is a girl I’ve been on 6-7 dates with, and talk to a fair bit, this one knocked the wind out my sails…..

But I WILL be back. I’ll be home at aroud 9pm. I am writing this on the train.

I’ll get straight to bed, and I’ll get up tomorrow and put a smile on my face and keep working.

Part of being a mature adult is accepting that shit happens, and how you kill ‘em is you STILL be a positive, good person.

If you become negative like those who do evil upon you: you lose.

If you turn the other cheek and find it in yourself to make a commitment to NEVER doing others dirty, you fucking win.

The fact that I will always be a good loving man is what means I do have value, despite the shit treatment I do get from women, I actually deserve better and that’s a fact!

There is ONE lady out there in this world, who will actually be good to me, who will love me, and who takes themselves seriously and brings their best to the world.

It is my task to find that person.

It wasn’t any of the 5000 ladies I approached.

It wasn’t any of the 100+ I went on dates with.

It wasn’t anyone I met in 31 years, because I can tell you, clear as day, there just isn’t a woman I’ve encountered who wanted me.

BUT

I’ll keep working.

I’ll be OK.

Bloodied, but unbowed.

MAC

SELF CARE DAY

It is what it is. I am obv a little out of sorts, woke up at like 245am and then just kinda stressed out for a while.

Today, just being proactive in helping myself.

Couple hours reading.

Learning.

Outdoors time.

Will talk to my friend.

--

Sometimes life kicks you in the teeth. You WILL feel pain and negative emotions.

I have been there so many times, it's not even funny. You get harder, and tougher, and you move onwards.

Trauma in this self improvement game IS REAL.

The negative experiences can just completely floor you, and for the odd dude, like yours truly, the sum total of the negative can far outweigh the positive that's come your way!. That is where it does become very concerning. We're looking at almost 2 years of straight up inhuman grinding now gentleman and what we've got to show for it was ONE positive experience and a fuckin boatload of bullshit, nonsense, and fucking crushing of the soul.

What options are there? Let's focus:

(A) KEEP WORKING
(B) KEEP IMPROVING

....That's it.

Once you're playing with the big boys, you're gonna get bruised.

I have seen the heart of darkness, and the brave souls who read this log, some of whom have followed me from the start, the real unsung heroes, hell, my lurkers (I posted about getting 300k views and then a day later I have another 5k, there's dudes who just read) - actually going out there and making a better life for yourself when you may not have the goods is truly mind-splitting.

Through that, you learn about the mind.

I have kinda trained myself to just push and face challenges head on, and stare down the obstacle and give it hell.

Victimhood, misery, all that of is too easy. If I was to genuinely reflect on my process, the life I've led, the tears will never stop,

It is an act of SHEER BRAVERY to just march forward regardless, man.

This is for all the marbles.

This is to prove a point.

Can a man from nothing, from the god damn sewer of life, somehow overcome that shit?

If I stop, this life will have been a tragedy and a tale of woe. If I stop, it means me, and every underdog who was counted out and tossed aside, who has read this log, will just have it THAT MUCH EASIER when it comes to throwing in the towel. They will be able to say, shit, MAC bust his ass and has woeful returns, what hope is there for me, I may aswell just quit! I cannot allow them to do that. I just refuse. There is no shame in getting your face smashed in, there IS shame in throwing in the towel. As underdogs, men from the sewer, we CAN take a stand and not give in to societal pressures, standards, and let the forces that ruin lives for no reason win.

There is power is just marching forward.

If I keep going, and just keep going, and just do. not. fucking. quit, despite the brutality that may lay ahead - I have a chance, no matter how small, of getting a better life.

You have to be willing to bet the entire house on yourself, and the person you may be able to become.

I have tremendous respect for a person who is disadvantaged, who does not fit the mould, who found himself stacking up at the bottom of the barrel, but who says FUCK IT, and aggressively claws his way up to the top of that barrel, year after year, with sheer determination alone.

I draw strength from these people. These are my tribe and though there are few of us out here who would be willing to be as public as I am - we matter, and we deserve an opportunity to try to succeed.

I remember many examples of these types of men in my life.

I remember the world champion MMA fighter, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, who at the age of 10 was run over by a truck and shattered every bone in his body, was in a 4 day coma, broke his legs, damaged his liver, lost ribs. Just a small child, man. He started training Judo at 4 years old, and at 10, it seemed like his dream was taken away from him.

He was in hospital for 11 months.

He had to relearn how to fucking walk.

Words cannot express the evil done to this young soul.

Despite that, this child returned to the martial arts dojo through determination alone. It would have been sheer force of will, for years upon years, grinding, pushing, and just keeping faith.

Despite all of that, that guy became a World Champion. When people talk about him, they just call him "legend". There is a certain level of respect guys get when they do HARD THINGS.

A guy who does not fit the mould, who says fuck it and goes for it anyway, is doing a HARD THING, and therein he will find growth.

Being a guy who does not get it easy, who does not really find himself receiving much by way of positive contact, and who presses forward regardless, WILL find actualisation and growth at higher levels, and will go far deeper than most dudes who really do not have much substance or character at all - many basic dudes who just insert their penis in things exist in this world. They never grow, because they don't have to. Real growth requires resistance - what do you get from lifting an empty bar? Fuck all.

We know this is true. And it's why there's 300k+ eyeballs on this journal in comparison with the others.

I cannot tell you that I think any of this shit has been fair. It has not: for this commitment and energy expenditure, I think there should have been more positive experiences, and certainly not as many that just killed me. DG ghosting back in the day, the gal I lost my V to, was rough. My first FWB ghosting was rough. I got over these like I got over other things in my life. L treating my life this, definitely has been the biggest blow, but I am way stronger than I used to be and am not angry or wounded, my emotions are stable and in check - I just got dealt a blow and I can say for sure, it truly, truly hurts man. Things like that break your heart. We are men, and we have to be strong, I get it, but we also are only human and sometimes it just smashes into you.

Time, self care, and getting back on the horse is the answer.

There is 0 use thinking big picture, looking at trends, worrying about things not getting better, all of that is pointless.

What can I control?

(A) Am I busting my ass?
(B) Am I improving myself?

If yes, carry on....................................................

Thanks for reading today gentlemen. I'll be OK. And tomorrow, I will be back working as hard as I can.

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
There is 0 use thinking big picture, looking at trends, worrying about things not getting better, all of that is pointless.

What can I control?

(A) Am I busting my ass?
(B) Am I improving myself?

If yes, carry on....................................................
words everyone (including myself) needs to remember

Sorry about the setback, I know that shit hurts. Going and approaching afterwards is boss level. Next to 'man' in the dictionary there should be a picture of you, glad to see your still going strong bro.

I already expressed myself privately but I wanted to point out one thing for everyone:

MakingAComeback said:
Sometimes life kicks you in the teeth. You WILL feel pain and negative emotions.

Pain is temporary, it’s a biochemical signal.

You must learn to transform pain into pleasure and use it to to fuel the mad man journey.
There is respect for men that do hard things because it shows manhood. Something that young guys seems to forget, pain is a irrevocable part of the equation to become a Man

We got your back, Mac!

You got the drive, energy and intelligence to become very succesful in life.

Keep going!

Thanks bros for your posts in my rough time.

So more details I missed - this wasn't super cut & dry:

-When she got back Thailand, L asked when I'm next in London, and said we should have dinner
-I agreed, and said let's make a day of it
-She agrees, I book my transport, and let her know the times
-She tells me to busy myself in the morning, but the day is ours
-I agree, and send her a basic plan
-She expresses excitement
-Day arrives: I am messaging her, she's not replying or seeing

Context: Apart from our 1st, and like the 7th, she was late for every date. 3 times she was late by an hour. She can be a bit chaotic and sometimes is a mess. Every time we hung out, there was a lot of drinking, to my mind, it was to excess. She is impulsive and when alcohol starts flowing, she just goes and goes.

-She ended up drinking a lot with her work lot, and evidently, didn't wake up for ages

So, I busied myself in the morning as agreed.

And then it gets to almost 2pm. I just feel so hurt at this point, I text her telling her "I understand you've changed your mind, all good! I got the train home"

At this point, I've had no contact, so rightly assumes she's not followed through with the day we agreed.

She responds, saying wait, what, you've gone home?

She tells me she got no sleep, so needs a power nap, and she'll explain

She apologises

I just see these messages, and unfollow her, remove her as a follower, and delete the chat. Doneso.

After an hour, she replies again, saying will you come back Ravi? Dinner is on me as an apology if you come back.

She sends a final message that day, saying "I know you're mad, but I need you to understand I really am sorry"

I see these messages, and just delete the chat.

Of course it hurts, I care about this person SO MUCH. But I have boundaries: if she was in 4.5hrs transit to see me, no fucking way would I have done this to her, I'd have been at the station early, excited to see her. Sometimes, girls truly do not know how to treat men, especially pretty ones like L, they're so used to degenerate and shitty men, they don't understand how to treat High Value Men. This does hurt me because I want her to end up with someone who loves her, and for her to stop the cycle if shitheads, but she's an adult and that is on her, like it was on me to ascend as a guy through hardcore self improvement.

She's unfollowed and removed, but I made a story today and she did reply to my story. She told me my fade looks good, and she just wanted to let me know as she wasn't able to say it yesterday.

As before, just ignored. I mean no harm to her, I like her, respect her, and wish her the best - I hope she learns from the experience and meets a great guy. That's on her. I am on my own journey and I need to find myself a girl, and invest fully in her. I cannot support or coach any woman who isn't my ride or die. I just have to move past this painful and traumatic episode.

I talked to The Bastard for 3hrs today. Vented hardcore.

I of course just experienced one of the worst times of my life and I am going to be out of sorts for a bit. I am going to just chill, read, watch content, and get an early night tonight.

Next Steps:

IF she continues her tirade of daily messages, which I ignore, I'll wait 3 more days and give L some mature FEEDBACK and tips on how she can improve and find herself a great relationship. And then make sure she knows we have to move on, and end it there! :-)

If she doesn't message me again in the next 3 days, I'll just wipe the slate clean and that's that. Onwards.

Whilst she did hand me the worst experience of the journey, she also handed me some of the best, she healed me A LOT, and then she actually hurt me WAY, WAY MORE.

But..........

All of this is necessary.

Next time, I won't do this, I won't do more than 3 dates if there's no sex, and I will try not to catch feelings for people I don't even want to be with, even when they're not quite looking for that. This was a weird scenario. But I did learn lessons. Me and The Bastard reflected deeply.

The experience is still raw, and I will need time for my nervous system to heal and recover. I am, of course, also a bit worried about L, and I know she's a bit of an idiot and did me dirty without really meaning to. She is a grown ass woman, and will need to learn to be better. She didn't mean it, and she did/does like me, hence the 10 messages which weren't replied to at all by me.

Comes down to boundaries: if it was her, and she had a 4.5hr transit to see me, believe me, I'd be at the station bright an early, with a full game plan & I'd knock her socks off. The negative emotions she handed me that day were brutal, I will NEVER subject a woman to this. I am a very loving person and simple cannot live with myself tbh, L did me dirty and I still care more about her long term future even though my own future for relationships is really sad. Lol. Fuck man.

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
IF she continues her tirade of daily messages, which I ignore, I'll wait 3 more days and give L some mature FEEDBACK and tips on how she can improve and find herself a great relationship. And then make sure she knows we have to move on, and end it there! :-)

Hard no. That's an idea you came up with after being immensely butthurt.

Make a decision: either give it a shot and try to have sex with her or just delete her.

I've told you in the past how I think you can have sex with L: pick a party/venue she likes, have drinks, goof around, be a bit of a dick, and pull her home/somewhere. That seems to be her "getting laid" blueprint. I personally believe there's hope, but your nice guy tendencies royally fuck things up.

MakingAComeback said:
-When she got back Thailand, L asked when I'm next in London, and said we should have dinner

Context: Apart from our 1st, and like the 7th, she was late for every date. 3 times she was late by an hour. She can be a bit chaotic and sometimes is a mess. Every time we hung out, there was a lot of drinking, to my mind, it was to excess. She is impulsive and when alcohol starts flowing, she just goes and goes.

-She ended up drinking a lot with her work lot, and evidently, didn't wake up for ages

And then it gets to almost 2pm. I just feel so hurt at this point, I text her telling her "I understand you've changed your mind, all good! I got the train home"

At this point, I've had no contact, so rightly assumes she's not followed through with the day we agreed.

She apologises

I just see these messages, and unfollow her, remove her as a follower, and delete the chat. Doneso.

After an hour, she replies again, saying will you come back Ravi? Dinner is on me as an apology if you come back.

She sends a final message that day, saying "I know you're mad, but I need you to understand I really am sorry"

Sheesh, this made my bullshit-o-meter go off the charts.

First, because you deserve so much better than this.

Second, because it's clear she doesn't give a damn about holding up agreements with you.

Always being late, and breaking commitments is a sign of disrespect to me. While I don't have a lot of experience with women yet, that is behavior I simply couldn't tolerate from anyone. It just screams that there's a foundational level of disrespect here, and that she doesn't take you seriously.

Then she has the nerve to say "please come back" while showing no impetus to make it up by coming to see YOU instead? With no acknowledgement that she stood you up for hours? COME ON MAN. YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS.

Actions always speak louder, and while I'm glad you drew a line, if you want to see her again, I encourage you to make hoops for her to jump through and see how serious she really is about you.

I think she should come see YOU on YOUR schedule if she's serious about making it up to you.

I'm sure this isn't the optimal game option, but I think it's about something much deeper at this point. It's about frame. It's about getting treated with the respect you deserve.

Rooting for you, brother.

MakingAComeback said:

Holy shit, this was an intense post! Sorry you had to go through that... and absolutely master that you still approached and opened while feeling like so depressed. Respect!
I still have to read through your journey so i'm missing quite some context. But as far as i can read the journey has been one hell of a ride so far.

MakingAComeback said:
Context: Apart from our 1st, and like the 7th, she was late for every date. 3 times she was late by an hour.

I feel you man. I had an on-off relationship with someone who did the same.
I tried multiple times to just setup a date and she agreed to come.

But it was just infuckingpossible for this girl to just show up on time and at the place we'd meet. At first i tolerated it. But after 2/3 times it got really annoying and disrespectful. Whats the point of setting something up if the other just doesn't care to be on time and just BE THERE..
It got from bad to worse. Setting up a plan for holidays that ended up in meeting her only twice in 2 weeks. And she acted all like nothing bad happened when we did finally met. I have to say this really messed alot with me. But i definitely learned to set boundaries regarding this. If it happends once.. it can happen.. If it happends twice. I'd say final warning. But after 3 times it just shows she doesn't care. So next

I'm definitely gonna read through the journey to get some more context.

I hope you feel better real soon! You seem like a really cool guy.

After some time went on forums to check out wassup and I am glad I was able to catch this part of your log.

MakingAComeback said:
I am a kind, loving, caring man. I treat other people well, I simply do not treat others in a shit way. EVER.

AGREED.

You helped me so much since we started working together. I would be FUCKED without you.
You are an awesome person Ravi.

Wish you the best man, you did the right thing. Also approaching after all of this. Respect.

SEE YOU SOON COACH

KEEP HAMMERING

Red

MakingAComeback said:
I am not a bad person.

I actually do not deserve to be treated like this. This was no way to treat me, and it is a reflection on L, not me. I would NEVER treat someone like this, ever.

Ravi, I love you man, and I really hope you can keep adding positive statements like this to the story you tell yourself about who you are and what you deserve, because...

you are not ugly, you are beautiful

you are not a loser, you are one of the most loving, determined, intelligent, inspiring, unstoppable men I have ever seen

you are not undesirable, you are an elite man with enormous value

and you are absolutely right, you do not deserve to be treated like this, and it is a reflection on L, not you.

I actually think you have things backwards with L.

You spend all this time talking about how L is so impressive and attractive and how good she makes you feel, but you're the impressive one man.

She honestly sounds like a bit of an alcoholic and a mess.

And that's ok.

You have probably built her up to be far more than she is, because, even if you are blind to them when you look at yourself, you have a super human ability to see the best qualities in others.

It's one of your best qualities and I'm sure it makes you an incredible coach.

My only suggestion is to see L for who she really is:

not some goddess who graces you with her presence

but as a normal, flawed, struggling person just like the rest of us who is lucky to know you

And do you know what the most powerful thing an elite guy like yourself can do for a mess like her?

Forgive her

You've made mistakes and had times where you weren't the best version of yourself too.

And because she's probably ten years behind you on the journey to be the best version of herself, you've gotta be even more patient and forgiving.

Hell, maybe she's already given up before ever even getting close to her peak and it's complacency or a long tumble down for her from her.

The point is you didn't lose out by her not showing up, she did.

But you're so far above and beyond her I doubt she even realizes it
(though maybe I'm not giving her enough credit, because she obviously sees something in you and seems like she tried to apologize)

After you forgive her, you can give her a chance to make it up to you if you want
(maybe by buying you dinner when you're already in town to see another friend or by her taking the train out to meet you).

I'm not saying you should, just that you can only hold on to your bitterness and pain if you continue to believe L is somehow above you.

But if you see the situation as it truly is -that you are the one overflowing with love and value, not her- then you will see that she is just a confused and struggling little girl being buffeted by the winds of life, while you are the unbreakable bulwark that can withstand any storm, any woman and anything life throws at you.

It is you who offer her shelter and protection and pleasure by your presence.

The only thing she can offer you is to be a mirror to your magnificence

a tiny respite on your hero's journey

and a fortunate recipient of your magnanimity.

No little girl could ever truly hurt a giant like you.

https://youtu.be/GV1kYmOWU2U

You are a superior man, Ravi

Can't wait till you finally see it.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
upcoming calls I'm willing to do the work with you and help you investigate a lot of the stories you have told yourself in your post (and the other guys here - apart from Crisis_Overcomer - have reinforced)

if this happens, i would love if this was turned into some kind of podcast or otherwise some way for us to see the insights made from these calls public

ravi and i are in somewhat similar situations and we are in pretty regular contact online

mainly i'm particularly curious about "the stories you have told yourself (and other guys here have reinforced)"

colgate said:
KillYourInnerLoser said:
upcoming calls I'm willing to do the work with you and help you investigate a lot of the stories you have told yourself in your post (and the other guys here - apart from Crisis_Overcomer - have reinforced)

if this happens, i would love if this was turned into some kind of podcast or otherwise some way for us to see the insights made from these calls public

ravi and i are in somewhat similar situations and we are in pretty regular contact online

mainly i'm particularly curious about "the stories you have told yourself (and other guys here have reinforced)"

I'd also be curious about those stories. Would be an interesting case study, with MAC's authorisation of course

Sewerdog said:
Sorry about the setback, I know that shit hurts. Going and approaching afterwards is boss level. Next to 'man' in the dictionary there should be a picture of you, glad to see your still going strong bro.

Thank you man! I just try my best, give it my all. I hope it gets better one day man.

AskTheDom said:
I already expressed myself privately but I wanted to point out one thing for everyone:

MakingAComeback said:

Pain is temporary, it’s a biochemical signal.

You must learn to transform pain into pleasure and use it to to fuel the mad man journey.
There is respect for men that do hard things because it shows manhood. Something that young guys seems to forget, pain is a irrevocable part of the equation to become a Man

I hear you man. I understand. I'm past it now :) Will keep working.

Holden said:
You'll be fine.

Thank you man.

Reddas said:
We got your back, Mac!

You got the drive, energy and intelligence to become very succesful in life.

Keep going!

Thank you very much Reddas, I will keep pushing and keep working!

Crisis_Overcomer said:
MakingAComeback said:

Hard no. That's an idea you came up with after being immensely butthurt.

Make a decision: either give it a shot and try to have sex with her or just delete her.

I've told you in the past how I think you can have sex with L: pick a party/venue she likes, have drinks, goof around, be a bit of a dick, and pull her home/somewhere. That seems to be her "getting laid" blueprint. I personally believe there's hope, but your nice guy tendencies royally fuck things up.

I hear you bro. The decision is to just move onwards :)

natedawg said:
MakingAComeback said:

She apologises

Sheesh, this made my bullshit-o-meter go off the charts.

First, because you deserve so much better than this.

Second, because it's clear she doesn't give a damn about holding up agreements with you.

Always being late, and breaking commitments is a sign of disrespect to me. While I don't have a lot of experience with women yet, that is behavior I simply couldn't tolerate from anyone. It just screams that there's a foundational level of disrespect here, and that she doesn't take you seriously.

Then she has the nerve to say "please come back" while showing no impetus to make it up by coming to see YOU instead? With no acknowledgement that she stood you up for hours? COME ON MAN. YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS.

Actions always speak louder, and while I'm glad you drew a line, if you want to see her again, I encourage you to make hoops for her to jump through and see how serious she really is about you.

I think she should come see YOU on YOUR schedule if she's serious about making it up to you.

I'm sure this isn't the optimal game option, but I think it's about something much deeper at this point. It's about frame. It's about getting treated with the respect you deserve.

Rooting for you, brother.

Certainly was a deeply unpleasant experience. It was needed, though, all of these experiences support us in becoming better.

The next win will JUST be so much sweeter once I move out of this patch.

IceMan said:
MakingAComeback said:

Holy shit, this was an intense post! Sorry you had to go through that... and absolutely master that you still approached and opened while feeling like so depressed. Respect!
I still have to read through your journey so i'm missing quite some context. But as far as i can read the journey has been one hell of a ride so far.

MakingAComeback said:
Context: Apart from our 1st, and like the 7th, she was late for every date. 3 times she was late by an hour.

I feel you man. I had an on-off relationship with someone who did the same.
I tried multiple times to just setup a date and she agreed to come.

But it was just infuckingpossible for this girl to just show up on time and at the place we'd meet. At first i tolerated it. But after 2/3 times it got really annoying and disrespectful. Whats the point of setting something up if the other just doesn't care to be on time and just BE THERE..
It got from bad to worse. Setting up a plan for holidays that ended up in meeting her only twice in 2 weeks. And she acted all like nothing bad happened when we did finally met. I have to say this really messed alot with me. But i definitely learned to set boundaries regarding this. If it happends once.. it can happen.. If it happends twice. I'd say final warning. But after 3 times it just shows she doesn't care. So next

I'm definitely gonna read through the journey to get some more context.

I hope you feel better real soon! You seem like a really cool guy.

Thank you so much IceMan, the journey was epic, and man it has been a wild ride. I am going to keep pressing and see if I can get a better situation for myself. Sometimes people just don't know how to treat others, and unconsciously they develop patterns that mean they can just be so foolish without knowing. These people are energy vampires to be honest, and they can drain you. I hope I can find better ladies to have in my life who do not act like this. Thank you for the compliment, it means a lot.

Red said:
After some time went on forums to check out wassup and I am glad I was able to catch this part of your log.

MakingAComeback said:

AGREED.

You helped me so much since we started working together. I would be FUCKED without you.
You are an awesome person Ravi.

Wish you the best man, you did the right thing. Also approaching after all of this. Respect.

SEE YOU SOON COACH

KEEP HAMMERING

Red

Thank you very much, Red, it is a joy to work with you and to support your growth. I sincerely love it :)

Manly Cockfellow said:
MakingAComeback said:
I am not a bad person.

Ravi, I love you man, and I really hope you can keep adding positive statements like this to the story you tell yourself about who you are and what you deserve, because...

you are not ugly, you are beautiful

you are not a loser, you are one of the most loving, determined, intelligent, inspiring, unstoppable men I have ever seen

you are not undesirable, you are an elite man with enormous value

and you are absolutely right, you do not deserve to be treated like this, and it is a reflection on L, not you.

I actually think you have things backwards with L.

You spend all this time talking about how L is so impressive and attractive and how good she makes you feel, but you're the impressive one man.

She honestly sounds like a bit of an alcoholic and a mess.

And that's ok.

You have probably built her up to be far more than she is, because, even if you are blind to them when you look at yourself, you have a super human ability to see the best qualities in others.

It's one of your best qualities and I'm sure it makes you an incredible coach.

My only suggestion is to see L for who she really is:

not some goddess who graces you with her presence

but as a normal, flawed, struggling person just like the rest of us who is lucky to know you

And do you know what the most powerful thing an elite guy like yourself can do for a mess like her?

Forgive her

You've made mistakes and had times where you weren't the best version of yourself too.

And because she's probably ten years behind you on the journey to be the best version of herself, you've gotta be even more patient and forgiving.

Hell, maybe she's already given up before ever even getting close to her peak and it's complacency or a long tumble down for her from her.

The point is you didn't lose out by her not showing up, she did.

But you're so far above and beyond her I doubt she even realizes it
(though maybe I'm not giving her enough credit, because she obviously sees something in you and seems like she tried to apologize)

After you forgive her, you can give her a chance to make it up to you if you want
(maybe by buying you dinner when you're already in town to see another friend or by her taking the train out to meet you).

I'm not saying you should, just that you can only hold on to your bitterness and pain if you continue to believe L is somehow above you.

But if you see the situation as it truly is -that you are the one overflowing with love and value, not her- then you will see that she is just a confused and struggling little girl being buffeted by the winds of life, while you are the unbreakable bulwark that can withstand any storm, any woman and anything life throws at you.

It is you who offer her shelter and protection and pleasure by your presence.

The only thing she can offer you is to be a mirror to your magnificence

a tiny respite on your hero's journey

and a fortunate recipient of your magnanimity.

No little girl could ever truly hurt a giant like you.

https://youtu.be/GV1kYmOWU2U

You are a superior man, Ravi

Can't wait till you finally see it.

Damn Manly, you got my eyes a little wet reading that post: thank you so much. I greatly appreciate you, and I actually printed this out to refer to. It means the world to me. And I am sure, in time, my situation will get better and with ongoing work, good things will come to me.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
If you're brave enough and willing, on upcoming calls I'm willing to do the work with you and help you investigate a lot of the stories you have told yourself in your post (and the other guys here - apart from Crisis_Overcomer - have reinforced). If you're not ready for that, I understand - but the offer is there.

I would like that Andy :) We can work on this.

---

NEW WEEK, NEW START BOYS

LETS JUST GET OUR WORK DONE

MAC

IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 3

MON 16TH JANUARY

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-”Banner Post”
-New Biz Dev: Clarify this
-Twitter
-Social Posts
(2) Muscles:
-I am going to rest today, due to the epic sleep deprivation, and train Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri.
(3) Mindset:
-Online Dating Lead Gen: Pipelining for my upcoming Bristol trip.

Notes:

OK, so back into action!

Sat, ofc you guys know it was a challenging day. But I learned lessons from it, and also displayed a level of crazy resilience to just approach lol!

Sun, I was still reeling, but had some great support. I tried to sleep but head was just spinning. So basically no sleep the entire weekend.

Nonetheless, I am up @ 6am, and getting my work done superbly well!

At a certain point, you literally embody no excuses, and just believe so much in the power of putting in the work. I absolutely KNOW this will bring me good things in life, if I just keep busting my ass, I will get a really good soul-affirming win soon and it will bring me so much deep joy, because FUCK ME do I need it. LOL.

All the experiences we have ARE FOR OUR GROWTH.

I learned lessons from this weekend. I became stronger because of it. And I will keep working on myself.

Looking forward to the call, that will be amazing and is such a healing time for me :-)

I’ll message L, just tell her what it is, forgive her completely, and then 100% move on – I’ll find another gal/girls in my life who just treat me better than this. All good, growth is a journey. I absolutely do not want to sleep with her, and do not need to see her again – all will be well. No more of that now.

So guys, please know that I had one of the worst weekends ever, I haven’t been able to sleep, and regardless, I am up and sticking to my rituals/structure regardless. I am going to work crazy hard this week. I have just trained myself to be like this from year after year of assbusting and believe me I sucked for so long, it took ages, but this became embedded and ingrained into my psyche.

This is called TRUST IN THE PROCESS.

When life has kicked you in the teeth, and you keep working regardless, you go off FAITH that there WILL be a win, there WILL be something positive happening soon, and the next win I get, my freakin’ god will it be hard hard earned and deeply appreciated!!!

A win is always on the horizon, you just have to keep pushing, and IT WILL HAPPEN

MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back