• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
VLOGGING THE JOURNEY:

13 MONTHS ORTHOTROPICS & MEWWING

TREATMENT COMPLETED VLOG HERE

https://youtu.be/Q2M4OwTmL3s

MONTH 2 VLOG FOR COMPARISON

https://youtu.be/W6B3ZA98xGU

[LOOKSMAXXING]

MAC THOUGHTS:

It's cool to improve the structure.........but low bodyfat and muscles remain king in my mind

Ravi

Radical

May be useful for the case study to review the above videos side by side

There's facial changes for sure

We'd need to shed 10-15lbs to see if it created the CHAD JAW tho!

R

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 12 (FRIDAY 24TH March)

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-Content: 1 Long Form, 5 Shorts
-Networking: Execute Daily Process

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Legs & Shoulders
-2700kcals, DHA, Supps
-Stretch & Core

(3) Mindset:
-Read Vin’s ChatGPT Guides

Others:

Making some operational changes. The process I am using to produce content isn’t streamlined enough, the context switching from content to networking, is just too clunky.

All problems have a solution. Shoot all week’s content on Sat (creative day) & write/schedule week’s posts. Mon to Fri just becomes a process of editing 1 long form and 5 shorts for posting, which is EASY once the stuff is shot.

Lesson learned.

Otherwise, some positive progress. And have a lead who is completing their Goals Overview doc right now, who I hope to start working with.

That’ll mean just 7 more new people to bring into IronWill Accountability & High Performance, and I’ll be where I want to be this year. I can then work on my business and keep levelling up and getting the best results I can deliver.

Life’s good. Positive mentality, busting your ass, staying focused, dedicated, and showing up every day WILL move the needle

-Ravi

Yo bros:

Damn seems like Chris pulled many GLL audios from iTunes

Does anyone have a backup of the GLL audios?

Would be great to blast that stuff in my ear these days!

Let me know I would appreciate it

-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:
THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 12 (FRIDAY 24TH March)

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-Content: 1 Long Form, 5 Shorts
-Networking: Execute Daily Process

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Legs & Shoulders
-2700kcals, DHA, Supps
-Stretch & Core

(3) Mindset:
-Read Vin’s ChatGPT Guides

Others:

Making some operational changes. The process I am using to produce content isn’t streamlined enough, the context switching from content to networking, is just too clunky.

All problems have a solution. Shoot all week’s content on Sat (creative day) & write/schedule week’s posts. Mon to Fri just becomes a process of editing 1 long form and 5 shorts for posting, which is EASY once the stuff is shot.

Lesson learned.

Otherwise, some positive progress. And have a lead who is completing their Goals Overview doc right now, who I hope to start working with.

That’ll mean just 7 more new people to bring into IronWill Accountability & High Performance, and I’ll be where I want to be this year. I can then work on my business and keep levelling up and getting the best results I can deliver.

Life’s good. Positive mentality, busting your ass, staying focused, dedicated, and showing up every day WILL move the needle

-Ravi

Did better today baby!!

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-Content: 1 Long Form, 5 Shorts (5 shorts DONE, but no long form - FAIL)
-Networking: Execute Daily Processes (DONE, happy about this, was stuck with cold outreach for AGES, did add 100 people and those who accepted, began chatting)

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Legs & Shoulders (DONE, killed it)
-2700kcals, DHA, Supps (DONE, this was OMAD)
-Stretch & Core (FAIL - but for a reason. I am switching this up, new routine to follow)

(3) Mindset:
-Read Vin’s ChatGPT Guides (FAIL)

Overall, day was actually pretty good. Client calls were solid. And got important tasks completed.

I also did the Who Am I worksheet from the Content Mastermind call.

Sat: Hanging out with Radical

Sun: Will shoot all the week's content, meaning I just have to edit and upload it Mon - Fri.

Gonna chill for 1hr now and watch self improvement stuff on YouTube and go to bed

CHAMP LIFE

GOOD DAYS ARE AHEAD

GETTING PAID

GETTING LAID

AND LOOKING GOOD DOING IT

-MAC

BW: 194.6

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Can see what contributed. It is also a slight fluctuation.

Need this to be 185lbs. 180lbs would be epic. I'll look better and it'll be useful to do a photoshoot. Want to peel this off before Budapest.

2200kcal OMAD done

Off to hang out with Radical

Body progress pics tomorrow

TUSHARMAXXING IN PROGRESS

Lets see what these measurements are like

-Ravi

I'm confused about why you want to go that low ? If I recall, you're taller than me (I'm 6ft 4 - 1m94) and i weigh approximately 185, and I'm actually aiming at being 194 with the right amount of body fat (12-15%). While I'm blessed to have naturally wide shoulder that makes me look athletic, I'm still skinny. At 194, I can have a stronger frame, more masculine. To be honest I think my ideal weight would be around 199. At this point I'd look strong but not buffed.

From the most recent pictures that you sent, I'm not sure you need to lose more weight. Maybe just add more muscle and lose fat.

If you want to tusharmaxx, you need to have a big, decently lean body. Are you sure you see yourself objectively in the mirror ? You might see yourself bigger than you're actually are.

MAC PHYSIQUE UPDATE: RECOMP WEEK 14

BW: 193.7 (Lets drop this to 185 over the course of a few weeks and see)

View attachment 1
View attachment 2
View attachment 3
View attachment 4
View attachment 5
View attachment 6
View attachment 9
View attachment 11

Ongoing Pics:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hm_J0oMlQiUIXmHfh8W58NjoTTQAePxZiAYcUmvdbEI/edit?usp=sharing

Measurements:
Some hard won gains. Great.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13g5zAcwkw3aAob1mhoj9NVx7xWmPWnvBdJV1GMP8nGA/edit?usp=sharing

SpongeBob I'm not chasing a scale weight as such, just want to be LEAN! I have quite a lot of fat to work through yet. But it'll shred. Looking at my physique, there's clearly ATLEAST 10-15lbs to drop. We want abs. It may be more.

Overview

I can keep it steady right now. I have made form adjustments, which will be useful. I am getting back on top of sleep. Training has been consistent and solid.

Just need TIME to pass.

I do, however, need to lose more fat. Some bad moves were made this week diet wise.

There were some days this week, which I did spill over kcal wise. This has been addressed. I have dialled some things in, and will report back next week. As the body weight trims down and gets below 190lbs, there will be an improvement to my physique.

Recompositioning, takes time and patience.

Building muscle, is slow. Losing fat, likewise. Doing both at the same time, is dooable, but requires patience. For my physique, I am a position where I need to add muscle mass, and lose fat. As such, a recomp is a smart approach that offers benefits.

I am gaining strength, the measurements are going up, all is good. I myself messed up this week and this is why the scale didn't drop. This has been addressed and I will bring it lower for next week's checkin.

There IS muscle being built, as the measures and pic show.

Fat loss, still matters a lot in this goal. This week was not the best. I will see where I am next week.

Diet is 2700kcal lifting days, 2200kcal non lifting days. OMAD, usually post training.

All good. No need to make any adjustments right now. I should be able to drop the scale effectively this week by being more compliant.

One week at a time.

With everything dialled in, training hard as fuck (which is what I am doing), and resting up, within 2 months, there should be some positive progress to my physique. Within 6-9 months, things should improve a lot. By the end of the year, I think a "good" body would be achievable.

Recomping is a long game, and requires a tonne of patience.

Off to bed now.

Will train hard and update next week. Scale weight will be posted, daily.

-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.26.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.26 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.27 (1).jpeg

Ongoing Pics:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hm_J0oMlQiUIXmHfh8W58NjoTTQAePxZiAYcUmvdbEI/edit?usp=sharing

Measurements:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13g5zAcwkw3aAob1mhoj9NVx7xWmPWnvBdJV1GMP8nGA/edit?usp=sharing

@SpongeBob I'm not chasing a scale weight as such, just want to be LEAN! I have quite a lot of fat to work through yet. But it'll shred. Looking at my physique, there's clearly ATLEAST 10-15lbs to drop. We want abs. It may be more.

Overview

I can keep it steady right now. I have made form adjustments, which will be useful. I am getting back on top of sleep. Training has been consistent and solid.

Just need TIME to pass.

I do, however, need to lose more fat. Some bad moves were made this week diet wise.

There were some days this week, which I did spill over kcal wise. This has been addressed. I have dialled some things in, and will report back next week. As the body weight trims down and gets below 190lbs, there will be an improvement to my physique.

Building muscle, is slow. Losing fat, likewise. Doing both at the same time, is dooable, but requires patience. For my physique, I am a position where I need to add muscle mass, and lose fat. As such, a recomp is a smart approach that offers benefits.

I am gaining strength, the measurements are going up, all is good. I myself messed up this week and this is why the scale didn't drop. This has been addressed and I will bring it lower for next week's checkin.

Fat loss, still matters a lot in this goal. This week was not the best. I will see where I am next week.

Diet is 2700kcal lifting days, 2200kcal non lifting days. OMAD, usually post training.

All good. No need to make any adjustments right now. I should be able to drop the scale effectively this week by being more compliant.

One week at a time.

With everything dialled in, training hard as fuck (which is what I am doing), and resting up, within 2 months, there should be some positive progress to my physique. Within 6-9 months, things should improve a lot. By the end of the year, I think a "good" body would be achievable.

Off to bed now.

-Ravi
Impressive shit, sir! I might try OMAD, since I usually just eat 2 meals but I feel like getting leaner (Perhaps dropping to 170) could benefit me. Recomp is definitely possible, as I have done so myself. When I started incline walking for 30 minutes after my lifting sessions and eating cleaner, I noticed I started to appear much leaner while still maintaining 180 lbs.

MAC have you considered doing a (sensible) bulk then cutting as a faster way to achieve your physique goals, especially if your going monk mode for a bit. Recomping is very slow if your not enhanced or a beginner/detained.
That said you have a good jawline to go along with the hairline now!

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 15 (MON 27/03/2023)

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY
-Content: Edit & Upload 1 Long Form & 5 Shorts
-Content: Write & Schedule 15 FB posts (for the week)
-Networking process: 2hr activity & adding, 1hr relationship building, 1hr new biz dev
-Lead Magnet development

(2) MUSCLES:
-Stretching & Movement – ATG (DONE)
-Gym: Chest & Triceps (DONE)
-OMAD, DHA, Supps (DONE, 2700kcal)

(3) MINDSET:
-Read ChatGPT book

Notes:

Up at 5am. Vision board.

Straight into ATG work. Stretching & movement, done!

6Am: off to the gym. Chest & triceps. Went outside at 653am for sunrise.

Killed training. Went home. OMAD & Supps, done. Sent checkin to George. All work for goal #2 done for the day. Now just need to blast biz, and get to bed at 9pm, to keep regenerating and getting this body on point, dropping bodyfat, and allowing success to come. 1 year of superb gym work, diet and rest on point, and I will have gained fantastic improvements to my body.

Following OMAD, it’s onto my client workload. This took around 3hrs today. I like to be thorough, give maximal value, and make sure everyone has what they need to excel today. Every day, in IronWill, we push each other to excel and suceed. One year of HARD ASS WORK, means we separate ourselves from the rest. Stacking up the proper achievements, allows one to become elite.

I have completed my client workload now. I am going to move onto content, get this nailed off, and then go onto networking.

Will check in at 850pm for 10 mins and then go to bed.

Consider 2023 to be the year that you totally change your life. Get that body. Get your business and career right. Apply yourself vigorously.

Anyone can make it.

-Ravi

uniloser20 said:
MakingAComeback said:

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.26.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.26 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.27 (1).jpeg

Ongoing Pics:

Measurements:

@SpongeBob I'm not chasing a scale weight as such, just want to be LEAN! I have quite a lot of fat to work through yet. But it'll shred. Looking at my physique, there's clearly ATLEAST 10-15lbs to drop. We want abs. It may be more.

Overview

Just need TIME to pass.

One week at a time.

Off to bed now.

-Ravi
Impressive shit, sir! I might try OMAD, since I usually just eat 2 meals but I feel like getting leaner (Perhaps dropping to 170) could benefit me. Recomp is definitely possible, as I have done so myself. When I started incline walking for 30 minutes after my lifting sessions and eating cleaner, I noticed I started to appear much leaner while still maintaining 180 lbs.

Thanks bro! OMAD is good, reduces prep time, and allows one to gain beneficial effects of fasting (hormones, autophagy, mental clarity). Recomp is absolutely possible, just must be done sensibly, and with patience.

Better to use a year to work hard, have a sensible approach in place, and actually attain a good body, than to be haphazard, chop and change, and end up not progressing.

Looking at my physique, the measurements, strength and lifts, and overall health and wellness, all is working.

I am booking a session in the "BodPod" to get an accurate read on body fat and lean mass. I will work towards stripping bodyfat, over time, and increasing lean muscle mass.

Sewerdog said:
MAC have you considered doing a (sensible) bulk then cutting as a faster way to achieve your physique goals, especially if your going monk mode for a bit. Recomping is very slow if your not enhanced or a beginner/detained.
That said you have a good jawline to go along with the hairline now!

Hey bro.

I did consider this yes, right at the start when I decided to make body a serious goal this year.

I think people don't understand how little muscle mass I had a few months ago, and how my gym work during the Phoenix Project, was really quite mediocre due to going ALL IN with girls.

I was looking very mediocre and average in body, and my strength was also quite shocking.

Recomping can be slow, yes, but there are a lot of benefits when one's body composition is akin to mine. The risks of bulking for when a guy looks like me, is that they will gain more muscle, sure, but bodyfat will accumulate further, and this isn't wise as it will destroy my dating goals for when I'm not in monk mode.

I am now getting glances from women, and so on, through hard work and dedication, and gaining size/getting leaner.

It is sometimes better to take the longer road, and be patient, and build a great body over time. My measurements show improvements.

BW this morning was 193.7, so steady from yesterday. Let's see what we can get it to tomorrow.

I am confident that at 190lbs, things will look leaner and tighter. At 185lbs, I think I'll start to look quite good.

The more muscle we gain, the more we burn through fat

Slow and steady, wins the race.

Most will never really develop a great body. They lack patience, discipline, and mental fortitude. Best for a guy to get into the mindset of smashing their training, diet, and rest each day, and then just playing the waiting game as the body does it's thing.

-Ravi

From OBESE & SUICIDAL to Total Badass (Ravi's Story)

https://youtu.be/AfFh7jg14xg

FUCK YEAH

AND YOU'VE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET

LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I LOOK LIKE AT THE END OF THIS YEAR

AND LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EXCELLENT I CAN MAKE MY BUSINESS

SUCCESS IS INEVITABLE

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 15 (MON 27/03/2023)

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY
-Content: Edit & Upload 1 Long Form & 5 Shorts
-Content: Write & Schedule 15 FB posts (for the week)
-Networking process: 2hr activity & adding, 1hr relationship building, 1hr new biz dev
-Lead Magnet development

(2) MUSCLES:

(3) MINDSET:
-Read ChatGPT book

Notes:

Up at 5am. Vision board.

Straight into ATG work. Stretching & movement, done!

6Am: off to the gym. Chest & triceps. Went outside at 653am for sunrise.

Killed training. Went home. OMAD & Supps, done. Sent checkin to George. All work for goal #2 done for the day. Now just need to blast biz, and get to bed at 9pm, to keep regenerating and getting this body on point, dropping bodyfat, and allowing success to come. 1 year of superb gym work, diet and rest on point, and I will have gained fantastic improvements to my body.

Following OMAD, it’s onto my client workload. This took around 3hrs today. I like to be thorough, give maximal value, and make sure everyone has what they need to excel today. Every day, in IronWill, we push each other to excel and suceed. One year of HARD ASS WORK, means we separate ourselves from the rest. Stacking up the proper achievements, allows one to become elite.

I have completed my client workload now. I am going to move onto content, get this nailed off, and then go onto networking.

Will check in at 850pm for 10 mins and then go to bed.

Consider 2023 to be the year that you totally change your life. Get that body. Get your business and career right. Apply yourself vigorously.

Anyone can make it.

-Ravi

Mmmmkay MAC DADD CHECKING IN

K so

(1) MONEY
-Content: Edit & Upload 1 Long Form & 5 Shorts (DONE)
-Content: Write & Schedule 15 FB posts (for the week) (FUUUUUUUUU THIS SHIT TOOK FOREVER - Ended up taking about 4hrs)

As such, everyone else got rekt

-Networking process: 2hr activity & adding, 1hr relationship building, 1hr new biz dev (FAIL)
-Lead Magnet development (FAIL)

(2) MUSCLES:

(3) MINDSET:
-Read ChatGPT book (FAIL)

Notes:

Content got smashed and I was happy. It was like 230pm and I had a clear and full day.

I took a break and had a cup of tea.

Then did some work on my biz, got some ideas, and then started writing and scheduling FB posts.

Shit takes a minute!!!!!

Operations wise: Content was shot on Sunday which made it EASY for me today.

Writing and scheduling these posts, man, that needs to be done on the weeked.

Mon-Fri must be Content & Networking/Relationship building ONLY

FUCK

Anyway, look, I worked all day, legit 12hrs.

Smashed gym.

Up at 5. Hustled all day. Off to bed now.

9pm - peace out.

Back tomorrow & grinding. Will get the final FB posts scheduled and then the rest of the week is content & networking/relationship building ONLY.

-MAC

MakingAComeback said:
From OBESE & SUICIDAL to Total Badass (Ravi's Story)

https://youtu.be/AfFh7jg14xg

FUCK YEAH

AND YOU'VE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET

LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I LOOK LIKE AT THE END OF THIS YEAR

AND LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EXCELLENT I CAN MAKE MY BUSINESS

SUCCESS IS INEVITABLE

MAC

Looking strong and fit MakingAComeback, especially your arms and shoulders

Great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back