• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpongeBob said:
You really radiate something different in your videos.

Yeah! Totally agree on this.
Loving your vibe and energy,
I've heard alot of people say that after a long period of hustling (with dating/girls), suddenly when letting it go, it all clicks and comes together.
Kinda had that feeling reading your last report.

As always, very proud of you!

Thinking of deleting this log, gents.

Think it's time to pass the torch to the next generation and see them thrive.

I got what I was looking for, which was to be a cool confident guy who gets laid.

I improved socially year after year and now life is fun as fuck.

Online never took off for me and neither did approaching. Both useful for growth. And both absolutely useless for anything else. Pointless activity honestly.

Too much of the traffic for this website goes to my log, it's time to put the spotlight on other people and let them shine.

So many invested in me. I will selflessly invest all of the same energy back into the entire community.

Likely will just delete this bitch. Flagging it now. If there's any objections, let me know, and I'll consider them fully.

-Ravi

Gotta strongly disagree on you deleting the log, when I was struggling I googled shit like 'late life virgin turns dating life around.'

There are other examples out there where guys have got laid and overcome all the mental issues that got them into the situation in the first place, but none of them systematically break down every step they took to succeed over an extended period of time and how they overcame obstacles and pushed on against setbacks.

And there definitely aren't any that detail starting a successful business, moving to different countries, working with different experts etc.

I think its a real service that you've shared your journey here and there's no such thing as too many success stories.

From a purely logical standpoint, if your log drives that much traffic, and you're trying to grow the community, then it would be nonsensical to do so.

I'd also say that your log stands for inspiration for many lurkers and eventually is what converts them over.

But we don't make decisions based on logic. So, I'm curious what would be the benefit to you for leaving it and benefit to you for deleting it?

Regardless, I've enjoyed seeing your IG stories and seeing some peace and happiness you. You'll do whatever's best for you.

Don't see any benefit to deleting it for the community. You're just denying people the ability to read what the experience of transforming yourself is like. So many places on the Internet filled with vague notions and flowery words about the process, and not the actual details and pain involved.

I strongly suggest you don't delete it. And even if you did, I would encourage you to convert it into some sort of book or something similar. With good marketing I see best seller potential.

Yours is the greatest zero-to-hero story I've ever read. It's a testament to what people can achieve through self-reliance, hard work, dedication, consistency, and unwavering faith. If it wasn't for trailblazers like you, GLL Chris, and Andy, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Don't kick down the ladder after you've ascended to the top.

Not only I’d not delete it, I’d pin it, create a table of content and brand it high and proud.

Can’t think of a better testament to the winner within mentality than your log.

You’ve inspired many already, why stop now ?

This is not your time to go into the shadow.

Alright, fine.

Will post some solid general updates this weekend then.

I want to give back more. I suppose I can do that by just commenting and adding value on the logs.

I also want to empower the members here more, and give them more spotlight, show them I value them like hell.

Member interviews, letting our best guys write articles, and assembling a winner within body of knowledge.

I am sure there will be ways to create the kind of success stories I want to see here. I am really happy with guys like The Bulldog who I see as legends, but I want to see more legends like him coming up through the ranks.

I really am not sure how to go about it, and how I could get guys uplifted and engaged more like me and Bulldog were when we came here. It changed our lives.

Now I for one certainly want to give the same gifts to as many as I can.

I came from hell man and had an absolute shit life. Was housebound for years. Abuse survivor. Fuckin destroyed man.

My life now, honestly, ain't far from my ideal. If my biz was at a higher level, and my body was better, I'd say I'd consider myself a major hardcase success story.

That is enough to inspire others who are from backgrounds like me.

Will keep posting on this one then.

-MAC DADDY

HERE'S ONE FOR YA

Why Letting Go Works: Massive Action Vs Acceptance and Surrender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz9BuDsZ0O0

Complaining or day dreaming doesn’t do sh*t

I spent ten years of my life just watching other people, reading about their own transformations, and watching them ascend and undergo monumental change

They climbed up the mountain and took in the view

While I sat in my parents place fat, anxious, depressed, and f*cking dreaming of a reality where I was on a mission and accomplishing my goals in my business, body, and personal life

I had to reach a boiling point where I was DONE

That forced me to develop the IronWill Methodology so I could make 10 years of progress in just 1

….And it worked

I went ALL IN

I created a container for achieving anything I wanted, and implemented all I had learned about biological healing, project management, and transformation of our inner reality

I went hard as FUCK and to this day few in underground self improvement can match that

I don’t have a big following on social media but my readership online is still almost a million people

It’s just in a very small and obscure space

And now as I ascend in life, you will see me grow and do more

And I will find what I seek. I know this game absurdly well. Because I have lived here for 14 years of my life. I know every inch of these waters. I was made here.

Consistent performance will allow you to realise what you seek.

If you just did it for a month, you’d know

This is results driven. It pays for itself in terms of the value you get and the outcomes you create.

And sat in my sunny apartment in Mexico, now a million miles away from my old life as a fat, anxious and depressed, lonely and isolated project manager, how do you think I feel?

Insanely motivated to soar high in life

Because no fucking way would I give this up

No. Fucking. Way.

Some of you are ready.

If that’s you, I want you to walk with me and the IronWill tribe each day. And I want you to realise your human potential.

Do NOT let life pass you by.

-MAC DADDY

EVENING CHECKOUT:

Really enjoyed the day today.

Felt good, strong, good energy.

Social posting got done. Some sales work.

Couldnt post my long form, internet was bad. Will do it tomorrow at the co working space.

Nailed my diet, health habits, very strong in the gym right now and added lots of size.

Things are flowing well.

Will be back tomorrow.

Life is literally better than I could have even imagined right now.

Fuck me.

I am not far from being able to call myself a certified legend.

Life update post to come.

I could shed a tear man. God damn.

Thank you Andy & Radical.

Thank you Pancake, Rags and The Dom.

Thank you to the IR Grind Chat & No Brains Crew.

If I could bottle this feeling up and sell it, I would be a very rich man.

I will remember this feeling until the day I die.

Because I now know, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

EVEN A MAN FROM THE GUTTER, FROM DIRT FUCKING NOTHING, CAN MAKE IT

Now to really go high in life so none of you can make excuses.

I am living close to my dream life right now.

...Now, lets create a massive movement, and save as many other souls as possible.

BROTHERHOOD & COMMUNITY

MASSIVE ACTION

ITERATION, TESTING, AND MULTI YEAR SELF IMPROVEMENT

ALL WELCOME

ALL NATIONS, ALL FAITHS, ALL RACES

UNITED UNDER THE FLAG OF HARDCORE UNDERGROUND SELF IMPROVEMENT

NO MAN LEFT BEHIND

AND I WILL KEEP F**KING PUSHING UNTIL I AM DEAD, BURIED AND GONE

KEEP HAMMERING

MAC DADDY

HUMBLE STUDENT OF THE GREATEST SELF IMPROVEMENT COMMUNITY OF ALL TIME

THE WINNER WITHIN

FROM SUICIDAL TO MAKING TEN YEARS OF PROGRESS IN 5 MONTHS: THE TRANSFORMATIVE JOURNEY OF ASH​

We know the game too well.

We can take guys from struggling to making killer progress.

Ash will live an insane life.

Why I like him, is he was a lurker on my log, who actually reached out, joined my program, and worked like his name was MAC DADDY

You will see a video from him in 6 months form now and he will kill bigger and bigger

...Do NOT let other people's limitations on you stop you from shining your light.

If someone has a problem with you going out and becoming successful, FUCK 'EM

Someone else's limited thinking is not our problem

We will rise to the top and really give them something to be mad about

If you are ready, and will do the work, I will be your performance coach and we will achieve 10 x the goals, in half the time

Because we get to f**king make it too

We will do the work

And we DEMAND our results

We want them hot, ready, crispy, and how we ordered it

That is what we do in The IronWill Tribe

The only thing stopping you from getting a free clarity call with me, is your mindset. Nothing else. It's YOU.

...Help is there for serious people. And if you spin your wheels this year, it's your own damn fault, because the help was there for those who were willing to drop their ego and ask for it.

Be a champ and not a f**king chump

-MAC DADDY

The fact I can make a reel about my life now like the one below….

Go read my log from 2/3 years ago

3 years ago I was considering ending my own life

I have gotten to where I am today because I am consistent

That is pretty much it

I am otherwise just a normal man

-Ravi

A simple day

No technology at all this weekend. Didn’t know what time it was. I liked it. After a weekend that was spent in silent meditation, taking a 2 day vow of silence, it was good to be able to speak again. Today was about showing up, serving, and being open to trying new things. It’s a big thing I’ve learned in life the past few years. The importance of course correcting. A lesson I learn and relearn an awful lot. See you again tomorrow.

Day 29

Day 29.

Work’s done.

My structure is nailed down, so I can get everything done, and then just kick back and enjoy my life. If you can’t get all your work done in a few 90m work blocks, and then have time freedom to enjoy your life, you don’t value your freedom and the richness of life’s experiences. I use the free time I’ve regained by using IronWill to invest in myself further.

By recharging my biology using light, earthing, and cold exposure, and keep learning & studying to go higher in life. Up early, in bed early. Lots of great experiences and lots of great people in my life. If you’re not scaling and growing with a smile on your face, you’re using idiotic grinding and hustle methods that work fine if you’re an unfeeling psychopath, and fail for everyone else.

Because normal human beings value happiness and sustainability and tend to do better when they feel better. Be smarter, you’ll go a lot further.

-Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back