• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚀 DAY 7, YA SPRINTERS! LET'S GET THIS! 🚀

Wrapping up my epic stint in Antalya and flying back to the UK tonight. Expect some cheeky reels coming your way 🎥😈

Today’s Non-Negotiables:
🔥 Delivering killer coaching sessions.
📲 Dropping 3 spicy social posts.
💼 Crushing sales.
🤝 Expanding my network.
💪 Hitting the gym

DAY 8

-Purely admin day, finalising things before Mexico, hella work was done. Bought new laptop, had to take care of a bunch of things, super busy day.

Had a grea therapy session however.

I will check in with you all tomorrow. Completely spent for today.

-Ravi

DAY 9/90 - PLACEHOLDER

✈️✈️ Flying Day! Boarding shortly & will land in Oaxaca tomorrow.

Placeholder post, again.

Gratitude to my mentors and advisors who have gotten me where I am today.

In Mexico, I will thrive, and take IronWill to the next level.

The Consistent Performance Formula with the IronWill Methdology

The worlds best consistent performance group coaching

With the most positive, supportive, kind, exceptional humans I am blessed to serve

And with me driving it all with the endless passion I have for this

You can build a movement by just CARING

By just OUTCARING the earth

One person at a time

See y'all tomorrow

-Ravi

Updating you from Mexico City airport.

Flew from Heathrow to here, and will be getting a flight to Oaxaca in 3hrs. I will then touch down, link up with september who is staying at a hostel in the city, and we'll get a bus to Puerto Escondido at approx. 4pm.

For a check-in to the AirBNB for 8pm-ish.

I will recalibrate tomorrow, get my shit together, and do the work needed to win.

-Ravi

Day 14/90

Morning Process: Done
3 Social Posts
Sales: Pipeline + Sales Dev
Coaching Delivery
Gym: Lift + Knees Over Toes + McKenzie Extension
Networking: 2hr
Evening Process

MovingForward said:
MakingAComeback said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6z37Ko9l1Q

BROWN DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your lifetime best deadlift? You have a great build for it.

Enjoy Mexico!

Hey bro.

200kg x 2.

Thanks. Its a great mass building movement.

I have to get a lot stronger, and a lot bigger, otherwise, well...I will get BRUTALLY strength mogged by The Bulldog!

I can't allow that

-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:
Day 14/90

Morning Process: Done
3 Social Posts
Sales: Pipeline + Sales Dev
Coaching Delivery
Gym: Lift + Knees Over Toes + McKenzie Extension
Networking: 2hr
Evening Process

Evening Check out!

3 Social Posts [Done]
Sales: Pipeline + Sales Dev [Done]
Coaching Delivery [Done]
Gym: Lift + Knees Over Toes + McKenzie Extension [Fail]
Networking: 2hr [Fail]
Evening Process [Done]

What I Did Well: Solid start, felt good, amazing feelings of bliss

What I Could Have Done Better: I got caught up in a lot of admin, which had to be done.

What I Will Improve For Tomorrow: Letting go & Anti Perfectionist mindset - give yourself permission to suck!

-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:
I have to get a lot stronger, and a lot bigger, otherwise, well...I will get BRUTALLY strength mogged by The Bulldog!

Or by the Budapest Crew for your small bicep haha!
Keep on going bro, you got this!

Got laid last night. Arrived in Mex Thur morning last week. Met some people Sat and a gal invited me to her apartment. She drove me home on her scooter. I didn't want to bang. I met another gal last night. I actually went to network with her, she's an influencer and healer, so I paid for a healing session. We were kindred spirits in biohacking and spirituality. She invited me for a walk on the beach to watch sunset. And then we went to her place to wash the sand off. I then fucked the absolute living hell out of her for 6 hours non stop. I am not joking. She had hella orgasms. Super fun.

I am TRYING not to get laid right now. And yet, it just happens.

Banged dozens of chicks at this point, just want to become the man I want to be, not worried about that so much rn.

What's funny, is the other guys trying to date her, are other influencers in health and healing. Including guys with 2-3 million followers. These guys simp and are doing video calls with her and not getting sh*t.

But she bangs my brains out all night. Walk on the beach in the morning, and she's coming over on Friday.

Do you know how much of a trip it is to cuck guys I literally learned from, like biohackers who have written best selling books....

Masculinity & Vibe can defeat the rest.

DAY 16/90 OF CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE SPRINT

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MRsFD_GLzhM

Onwards.

-Ravi

Total chad and were just getting started

Olafsmash said:
Total chad and were just getting started

Hey bro. Happy about your log and that your life is getting better. I'm glad we're friends and your ongoing support for so many years now is awesome to see. What a human being you are. Lets give you credit also.

I am not a chad at all dude lol I wish I was. Just worked hard as I could and some positive things take place from my effort. I'm not really much at all man, just a simple dude honestly.

I am glad this chick has been so cool to me, it means a lot to me and I really appreciate it.

-Ravi

Day 17/90 - Emotional & Inner Healing Is Part Of Joyful Performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWb7nBAVN-M

You really radiate something different in your videos. You feel more grounded and masculine.

No wonder that girl preferred to go with you than with those simps as you said.

As always, inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back