• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
MakingAComeback said:
So, looks like I have my first public talk coming up!

Record either the video or the audio, send the file to rev.com so they'll prepare the transcript, and you have your first infoproduct.

Working hard as per. Reaching out to people I admire and making connections. Life is good. Texted the girl I went on a date with, she said we can hang out again this Sat! Write-up from my first date is above if you guys want to read that. I am stoked!

The interview with my main man Radical is out!!

https://youtu.be/d6iagbhR27c

When we feel better, we do better, and when we have passion, life is brilliant. It becomes an adventure. Victory is near!

TUE 14/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (DONE)
-Therapy Session (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis (DONE)
-Digital Marketing 2hrs
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Video Work (FAILED)
-Life Admin: Booking tickets, setting up meetings, zoom calls, etc
-Reading Quantum Biology

Every day we get stronger, every day we get more motivated.

Work hard, and we get a chance as GREAT SUCCESS!

Fortune favours the brave...and we are willing to DIVE IN WITHOUT A PARACHUTE!

Keep hammering,
MAC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6iagbhR27c&ab_channel=RadicalImprovements

Here is the video with MakingAComeback

The focus is on his top 3 Wellness techniques for every man working on their self improvement
They are all freely available and require no expenditure to get started with

The big 3:
Sungazing - waking up at sunrise and being outdoors in the early morning sun hours
Earthing/Grounding - being connected to the ground
Breathwork - fixing your breathing, focus on nose breathing

MakingAComeback goes into great scientific detail and gives practical advice on all these things

Check it out

Hahah hell yeah brother, that interview was awesome and I hope the first of many!

We could have differed for hours on quantum biology, carbon dioxide, hormones, self-improvement, spirituality, alternative practices, travel, shit we could record some great stuff that would be a psychedelic odysea for many of us.

See you soon big man, we'll chop up in person soon and talk goals, self-improvement, and how we can help each other get RICH.

Keep hammering,
MAC

WED 15/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-Digital Marketing 3hrs
-Core (DONE)
-Cold Approach 1hr
-Cold Thermogenesis
-Life Admin: Get DUTCH test, book train tickets and hotel for this weekend, answer emails, prep for calls on Friday incl. Theory of change, figure out how to get test for homocysteine levels
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Video Work
-Study quantum biology
-Crypto workshop

Tomorrow will be in the forest all day with my friend who I met last week.

Keep hammering,
MAC

Radical said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6iagbhR27c&ab_channel=RadicalImprovements

Here is the video with @MakingAComeback

The focus is on his top 3 Wellness techniques for every man working on their self improvement
They are all freely available and require no expenditure to get started with

The big 3:
Sungazing - waking up at sunrise and being outdoors in the early morning sun hours
Earthing/Grounding - being connected to the ground
Breathwork - fixing your breathing, focus on nose breathing

@MakingAComeback goes into great scientific detail and gives practical advice on all these things

Check it out

I am going to start the big 3. Good to know it doesn't matter if its an overcast for the 1st to work; here in Scotland I don't see much sun :)

I can already speak for the grounding/sungazing combination in the mornings

Last 2 days I have had the greatest mental clarity and consistent daytime energy that i have experienced in months

MakingAComeback said:
Hahah hell yeah brother, that interview was awesome and I hope the first of many!

We could have differed for hours on quantum biology, carbon dioxide, hormones, self-improvement, spirituality, alternative practices, travel, shit we could record some great stuff that would be a psychedelic odysea for many of us.

See you soon big man, we'll chop up in person soon and talk goals, self-improvement, and how we can help each other get RICH.

Keep hammering,
MAC

Have you ever listened to any old lectures by Alan Watts on meditation and spirituality? I think you might really relate to those a lot, I definitely am trying to learn some stuff from those.

SO SO proud of you brothers for taking action here towards realising your highest potential!

The world moves fast and we must be able to be our best and be able to really think, process, and make decisions.

I built these practices around brain and body optimisation, mitochondrial rejuvenation, and bringing clarity, peace and healing of the emotional system/neuroticism. I learned from incredible people and took their advice and applied it to self improvement,

We can go WAY deeper in this and talk about the big picture and how the human organism is actually evolving, and how our cognitive powers and ability to learn, focus, and produce at pace are critical to our financial futures IMO. We need to be strengthening our physiological baseline and building mental processing power and emotional stability. Saw a great video from Yuval Noah Harari where he thought the two key tools for modernity are A. Learning Ability and B. Emotional & Mental Stability. I also agree and through these practices, you build the foundation for these tools.

Reading is also important for building mental processing up IMO but that's a tale for another day...

WED 15/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-Digital Marketing 3hrs (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Cold Approach 1hr (DONE: 2 approaches, couldn’t get past hey today, they kept moving)
-Cold Thermogenesis (FAILED)
-Life Admin: Get DUTCH test, book train tickets and hotel for this weekend, answer emails, prep for calls on Friday incl. Theory of change, figure out how to get test for homocysteine levels (DONE)
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Video Work (FAILED)
-Study quantum biology (DONE)

So, on Saturday, I have a hotel for the weekend in London, and Saturday at 7pm I have a date with the lovely lady from last week. I am going to take her for a drink, and then ask her to go for a walk with me, and head in to my hotel to watch a movie and have a glass of wine. I am nervous about this as I have never done this with a girl but I am going to try, just ask her and see what she says. The worst she can do is say no, then I will just go drink wine on my own and read a book LOL.

But if she comes with my to my hotel, and we just hang out there and even if there is some touching, pleasant physical contact, and even some kissing, that will be massive for me.

It is moving positively.

Today was solid man. Crypto class was good also. Will start executing the strategy and see how it goes.

Keep hammering,
MAC

I listened to the whole video. Majorly impressed by your clarity and ability to express yourself but I have a lot of reservations. What about getting skin cancer? How much sunscreen do you apply? Climate changed is destroying the ozone layer, making the sun a lot more harmful to human life than it was decades ago. For that reason I’m reluctant even to do either sunning or grounding outdoors.

Also how are you gonna breathe through your nose during a heavy weights workout?

I’ll put this comment on the YT page too.

offwego said:
I listened to the whole video. Majorly impressed by your clarity and ability to express yourself but I have a lot of reservations. What about getting skin cancer? How much sunscreen do you apply? Climate changed is destroying the ozone layer, making the sun a lot more harmful to human life than it was decades ago. For that reason I’m reluctant even to do either sunning or grounding outdoors.

Also how are you gonna breathe through your nose during a heavy weights workout?

I’ll put this comment on the YT page too.

Excellent, thank you.

Sure, we can have different viewpoints, you do you. Many of my friends avoid the sun and when we're out, they duck in the shade, etc as they think it's 'harmful'. That's their choice. It's what their parents and teachers told them in school, and now we have a mental health and neolithic disease epidemic. I can't influence that, but what I can do is ensure me, my inner circle, and my future happy are healthy and happy for life. The leading cause of death for people 15-25 now is suicide. In the 1970s, it was traffic accidents, and people would have thought it was impossible we would ever get here. With bluelight, screens and EMF, people are becoming low dopamine, and when we fear the one thing that produces dopamine (the sun), a whole lot of chaos is going to be brought to a lot of people until we accept the importance of reconnecting with nature.

Some thoughts:
-The link between sunlight and skin cancer comes from a lack of seeing the big picture, cherry-picking data, and vested institutional commercial interest. Remember, the food pyramid and Standard American Diet are also the norm in our world, among other narratives that disconnect us from nature and health. The view of the sun as harmful sells a lot of sunscreen among other products and very big companies with a lot of $$$ will throw a lot of money at keeping it that way. For instance, 'research' was done using very specific and limited waves of the spectrum. The sun emits a very large, complex spectrum of frequencies and full-spectrum sunlight is what has a very rejuvenating effect, restores life and vitality, and has sustained sentient life since time immemorial. Different communities in history have experimented with using the sun to heal disease and achieved some incredible results, which should have at least prompted further investigation. The cultures in the world that fear the sun experience problems because of it. For instance, in Australia there is a lot of hysteria around the 'donut' and ozone, and Australia also has the highest rate of autoimmunity in the region. Consider the evolutionary analysis, which given the absolutely rotten to the core state of scientific research (99% of which is funded by drug companies), this analysis is important. If sunlight caused skin cancer, how did our outdoor living ancestors survive for 2.5million years? Why does the sun nourish grass, why is no other animal dropping dead from skin cancer given they all live outdoors? And why do so many functions in the human organism require sunlight by design, including some of the most vital functions we can perform, such as the setting of circadian rhythm, which is an infinitely complex process involving every gene in the body and all major hormones?

-No sunscreen. You don't just dive in, you build a solar callus by taking a practical and sensible approach. I never wear sunscreen. Building a solar callus will be required for longer sun exposure but during sunrise, there is no UV.

-Man, so, so much to unpack in this assertion. To make this point, you'd have to provide a sufficient explanation for how the sun could be harmful in the evolutionary context, how this 'harmful' thing is responsible for the basis of the foodweb, how it drives all of life and how it has played a crucial role in shaping the complexity of sentient life. Fluctuations in climate that have been happening for absolute aeons and greater and greater levels of organism complexity have been observed during this process. Furthermore, evidence suggests significant stretches of time where our environment was 'worse' across many markers than it is now, and yet the evolutionary process continued. Ozone itself is not necessarily in stasis.

And just climate change aside, man, there are virtually innumerable other factors that contribute to our environment being really destructive on our wellbeing: technology and EMF are arguably factors which are orders of magnitude more significant in terms of their impact on human health, sedentary living, deterioration of the food supply and changes to agricultural and soil practices (it starts with the soil), We really could go on. Reductionist, simplistic thinking does not tend to produce optimal outcomes.

I think a big picture perspective brings us closer to optimal. I am aware of the changes to our environment, and as such, set up practices to mitigate, offset, and ultimately, regenerate the organism to enable thriving and realisation of potential. It's about getting the benefits, avoiding the risks, and using it to support your mission.

-Re. heavy weights workouts and mouth breathing: I talked about an overall comprehensive approach to normalising and retraining breathing, there is more to it to just the 1 tip I provided.

Note: I only answered you because you watched the whole video. Critical thinking is important, and when people are so aligned with mainstream dogma despite research on mitochondria having won the Nobel Prize and the Franklin Award, it is a waste of one's time to answer these questions. But given you actually watched it, I will say that sometimes it is useful to ask the question: "Who stands to benefit from this?". A Dr who charges an obese patient's insurance 100k to put knee cartilage in them which will just need to be replaced in 2 years benefits from the exchange, the patient who will live a life of obese misery (lol) does not. When the dogma of authorities really hurts you, and they did me, you learn to think better to get better. Nature practices are free and more powerful than anything any provider could ever conceive of - there is nothing they could ever produce in pill form that could be anywhere as powerful.

---

FRI 17/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-See Morning Sunrise (DONE)
-Breathwork (45m) (DONE)
-Core Work (DONE)
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Nutrition: Get DHA (Seafood) (DONE)
-Vit D: Use D Minder App (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis OR Infrared Sauna
-Work: Theory of Change Developement (DONE)
-Work: Speak to ND, discuss remote work contract, discuss raising rate. (DONE)
-Meetings: (1) Project Meeting, (2) Productivity Meeting (DONE)
-Gym (Lower) (DONE)
-See Sunset
-Blackout blinds & Blueblockers on from sunset
-Study Quantum Biology: Respond to posts, look into further lab tests as advised by Jan

Only 5:20pm so I will make the rest. Day was solid!

Weekend in London, got another date with the same gal, will try to see if we can go further.

I will do my evening check in, still gotta grind.

MAC

Shit one thing I have to add: unless the sun has stopped emitting full-spectrum sunlight, which by the way it has not (not will it ever) it is not more harmful!

MAC

I said this on the youtube channel but there is really very little danger of severe UV damage at sunrise

Weather apps show you the UV index fluctuation (was useful in Australia and NZ this cause you get burnt quickly without realising if you are red haired like I am) - minimal amount at 6am when the sun comes up. In fact when you are up for the exact moment of sunrise you barely see the sun unless you stay out for like an hr

NZ is the worst place as a ginger i have ever been for that btw. It was like being at high altitude all over the country

Excellent point Radical, also, it must be stressed that there is a lot more to these ideas than expressed in a snapshot series of bites - I want to be careful how I communicate these ideas as they are the work of incredible men like Albert Einstein, Szent-Gyorgi, and Jack Kruse, and these guys are giants of men, truly brilliant individuals supporting the evolution of man.

I would love to go WAY deeper and share more with all, I will be setting up a free Facebook group and posting my research daily.

All are welcome!

Keep hammering,
MAC

FWIW I can fully attest to the magic of getting up early and getting sunlight. I never really cared about the sun (such a weird thing to say for a living being on planet Earth) but the pandemic opened my eyes. I try to be out every day for at least 20 minutes during peak sun hours now, and I get up and try to be outside for a short walk to watch the sunrise.

Holden said:
FWIW I can fully attest to the magic of getting up early and getting sunlight. I never really cared about the sun (such a weird thing to say for a living being on planet Earth) but the pandemic opened my eyes. I try to be out every day for at least 20 minutes during peak sun hours now, and I get up and try to be outside for a short walk to watch the sunrise.

Fuck yes!! That is fucking awesome bro.

Gentlemen, many of us have felt what Holden describes here, and we know intuitively we raised our dopamine and created an internal environment which can expand...with a systematic approach to self improvement and leveraging these tools, IMO we can truly become anything.

Thanks for sharing that Holden I do appreciate it.

MAC

FRI 17/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-See Morning Sunrise (DONE)
-Breathwork (45m) (DONE)
-Core Work (DONE)
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Nutrition: Get DHA (Seafood) (DONE)
-Vit D: Use D Minder App (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis OR Infrared Sauna (DONE)
-Work: Theory of Change Developement (DONE)
-Work: Speak to ND, discuss remote work contract (3hrs a day), discuss raising rate. (FAILED, sent her text and she agreed we’ll talk – I will ask for 1.5k, she was previously paying me 1k for 3hrs a day remote work)
-Meetings: (1) Project Meeting, (2) Timmy Productivity Meeting (DONE)
-Gym (Lower) (DONE)
-See Sunset (DONE)
-Blackout blinds & Blueblockers on from sunset (DONE)
-Consciosness Research Online Festival (FAILED, this was actually next Friday LOL)
-Study Quantum Biology: Respond to posts, look into further lab tests as advised by Jan (DONE)

Also did some life admin, ordered my Dad a drivers license renewal to keep another beast of a car on the road LOL, cleaned my shoes and prepped clothes for date tomorrow, and printed crypto homework which I will do tomorrow and I will do my trades tomorrow looking to put 2k into Crypto!

Now I am going to wind down and go to bed while listening to an amazing teacher, Ram Das, for some spirituality to heal the soul.

--

I am pretty close to closing the chapter of 'focusing on girls' phase of my life.

Yes, I finally got a girl to go on a date with me, and I am grateful.

The effort it all took with cold approaching and OLD was pretty heavy, man you don't even want to know. I am glad I got a date out of it but the effort it will take for me to get an active dating life is truly something that will be extraordinary, I would have to stop working, stop everything and do NOTHING but approach. And for what? To spend time with women.....Nah man, that ain't it. The date I had was nice and all but she didn't really say much. I will be honest, I felt feeling totally deflated: my first date....that was it? I felt good that I did it, but my soul was totally empty.

I'm closing this chapter now and putting it to bed. When it comes to women, I am not sure how I will make it work, if it ever happens, but in terms of life, I know I can do way, way better in life.

Now, my entire focus will be on business.

I will just keep dating ticking over. I will approach for 1 hour every single day, do some OLD every 2 weeks and run a boost (to this date, I have 2 matches after fucking hundreds of boosts but whats to lose?), and will just see what happens.

I would rather go high in life than just struggle my whole life trying to chase women who for the most part don't even want to know me.

We have to make choices about who we want to be. I am not willing to waste the chance I was given in life. I will it work in business.

Keep hammering,
MAC

My 2 cents...If that is really what you want then go for It. In my case i mindfucked myself focusing on "business" in the past to eventually come back to chasing girls.. just make sure It doesnt become a repetitive cycle where you come back to Girls then back to business etc..

Haha nah man that's not going to be a problem ;-)

I am 30 bro. This is real ass life. There is no time to waste.....

I will still approach daily of course, but it's no biggie, if anything happens cool if nothing happens I don't give a rats ass,

BED TIME FOR MAC

In London tomorrow and going on another date with the gal from last week PLEASE say more than 1 sentense this time please...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back