• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend Wrapup

Sunday in London. We did photography for 10 hours straight, lots of practice, learning, trial and error. Still quite weak at it, but I will get better and will keep trying over and over and over.

So, we wrap up photos at 8pm. I then say, god dammit man, I've got to do ONE APPROACH. Wandered around for 2hrs in Central, walking past many beautiful women, and just couldn't approach even 1.

Went back to the hotel, sat on the bed for 20 minutes, and thought:

"MAC, you CANNOT give up this easily. You absolutely must go back out"

1030pm, walked around Central, went to 2 bars that were still open, one I went into and there was not a fucking soul there. I got a beer and the gal behind the bar gave me a free shot of vodka, lol.

I slunk out into the street and thought, for gods sake man, just do ONE.

Nothing.

Went back home for around midnight. Woke up, sorted myself out, checked out, and thought dude, do ONE APPROACH before you get your train. Walked past so many lovely women in London, some were actually checking me out (lol) yes that happens sometimes, I'm not much to look at facially probably quite an ugly bloke but I am very tall which I think some chicks are kinda into.

I just clambered into my train thinking, OK, fine, I will get back to my city and I will do ONE APPROACH THERE.

Got out, it was a bit rainy, but I walked around for 2hrs with my umbrella, suitcase and bag, and while the volume in my city is not good at all, I walked past a few ladies and didn't even get close to approaching.

Then the rain really started coming down.

So, I got a cab and came home.

I will be out 7 days a week, and 2 nights in the clubs, and will simply MAKE THIS HAPPEN through persistence, for as long as it takes, years if need be....

I will spend 2hrs on OLD this evening. Tomorrow, will cold approach for 2hrs, and spend 1hr on OLD, and if my date doesn't #FLAKE or #GHOST, I will get my 3rd ever date in tomorrow and hammer towards 8 dates by close of 2021.

We're just getting started. I WILL move the needle.

MAC

I think you are serious about your goals. You have already reached the 'biting' point on the proverbial clutch where you are already experiencing gains that you never thought possible. All because you put in the work.

You are allowed a day off to enjoy generous volumes of wine and steak every now and then 8-)

Thebastard said:
I think you are serious about your goals. You have already reached the 'biting' point on the proverbial clutch where you are already experiencing gains that you never thought possible. All because you put in the work.

You are allowed a day off to enjoy generous volumes of wine and steak every now and then 8-)

Thanks bro. I will keep working and it will all get there. I have 1 date agreed tomorrow, and another is a ‘maybe’ for Friday, so we are making progress and that’s amazing :) It will only keep getting better.

Still hammering away, working on it all, looksmaxxing, OLD pictures, cold approaching.

I am steadily losing weight, and I took a 2 week break from the gym as a bit of a rest after many months of training but have gotten back this evening. The gym will be back in the mix and this will help me a tonne man.

I am going to post my OLD pics from yesterday now.

Keep hammering,
MAC

Pics from yesterday. Wanted some in a suit. Please let me know your thoughts, and whether any of these may be useable for OLD.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RkNfELtRftshaeqbi-5yoaHYPDr6wXxf?usp=sharing

Furthermore, I can send through my current profile for feedback.

Keep hammering,
MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Tomorrow, will cold approach for 2hrs

Since you struggle, don't say you'll approach for 2 hours. Just set a number and say "I'll approach X". Setting a duration is not for us who are still at cuck volume.

MakingAComeback said:
Pics from yesterday. Wanted some in a suit. Please let me know your thoughts, and whether any of these may be useable for OLD.

Something feels off with combing a hat with a suit lol. I like the last two, but I'd edit your eyes and smile a bit to look more friendly.

I don't have a lot of personal experience, so take my opinions with a grain of salt:

I think you're doing a lot of things right, IMG_1510, 1682 are good

There seem to be a lot of static posing shots in there, you could try less purposeful posing and more natural poses such as mid-walk ( Andy's photo guide is the holy book for OLD photos)

Your body language game is a bit weak on the sitting and the hands on hip pics... you could try taking up more space by spreading legs further when sitting and placing your arms higher when doing hand on hips

Excellent, thanks boys, so there is some synergy here between your thoughts and those of the private group members, including our boy MILFandCookies who is a photographer himself.

I will go ahead and use 1510 as my 4th pic in OLD.

Within the week, I'll get my current OLD profile posted and see what we think of it.

Keep hammering,
MAC

That flatcap looks really good. I will get myself one!

I would like to try another set of suit pics. I'll give it two more weeks of gyming and weight loss, and will get a flat cap, fresh cut, and give it another go.

MAC

Crisis_Overcomer said:
MakingAComeback said:
Tomorrow, will cold approach for 2hrs

Since you struggle, don't say you'll approach for 2 hours. Just set a number and say "I'll approach X". Setting a duration is not for us who are still at cuck volume.

Sorry didn't mean to ignore, I wanted to say, I agree with you here.

I will say, 5 approaches every day.

For me, that is fucking massive and I will be hella proud of myself.

I will keep working.

MAC

hmmmm. yea 1510 is not bad, although I don't like the background. edited it a bit for facial expression, added it to the folder i used for 1st round of edits.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w8b8vi1n2z35nod/AAAI3CpVoUaVYMKbNSL_ih03a?dl=0

i doubt adding another posed photo as 4th is going to make a big difference though. maybe i'm more impatient than you about this stuff, but i would tinker more aggressively. for example, i'd try this as your profile photo or 2nd pic.

on tinder, zoom in a bit to where you shoulders go a little past the frame of the photo and your face is in the middle.

on hinge, the bottom should cut off just under the pendant.

Can definitely do another suit round, but 1-2 candid hobby photos would make a bigger difference. Those should be easier since you won't be looking at the camera and making heinous facial expressions.

The weight loss is really starting to become obvious in your face MakingAComeback

MakingAComeback said:

Ok, i like the newsboy style cap that Becks has on there over the duckbilled.

Radical said:
The weight loss is really starting to become obvious in your face @MakingAComeback

MakingAComeback said:

Ok, i like the newsboy style cap that Becks has on there over the duckbilled.

For sure, I'll get one. Becks still the GOAT. He could be wearing a bin bag and look like a god, lol.

MAC

Rags2Bitches said:
hmmmm. yea 1510 is not bad, although I don't like the background. edited it a bit for facial expression, added it to the folder i used for 1st round of edits.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w8b8vi1n2z35nod/AAAI3CpVoUaVYMKbNSL_ih03a?dl=0

i doubt adding another posed photo as 4th is going to make a big difference though. maybe i'm more impatient than you about this stuff, but i would tinker more aggressively. for example, i'd try this as your profile photo or 2nd pic.

IMG_0429_Facetune_18-10-2021-14-02-30 (1).jpg

on tinder, zoom in a bit to where you shoulders go a little past the frame of the photo and your face is in the middle.

on hinge, the bottom should cut off just under the pendant.

Can definitely do another suit round, but 1-2 candid hobby photos would make a bigger difference. Those should be easier since you won't be looking at the camera and making heinous facial expressions.

Thank you for this g, I really really appreciate it. I love that pic right there, it looks great. I have made it my profile on OLD.

I am def. very patient bro, I'm in a good space mentally, and I know I will get shredded, improve my looks and style a lot, and I've got a decent enough personality for me to say in time, I will turn this situation around completely.

So, I'm off to hang out in Brighton next weekend, I'll be driving down. I'll be with my friend, and I can do hobby pics w/ my guitar, stuff like that. That will be my next shoot!

MAC

TUE 19/10/21

-Cold Approach: 0 in 1hr (Raining like fuck, but it died down, and when I was walking to my car a really lovely woman walked past me but I was not thinking at all)
-OLD: I have a Tinder date confirmed for tonight :) All being well, this will be date #3, and will only leave 5 more for me to have achieved my dating goal for 2021.
-Others: Gym and core work done, lots of life admin, work, cold thermogenesis, all done.

Notes: I have been totally stuck with cold approach for 2 weeks now, it's funny, I was getting better with the volume, and then I took 4 days off and I just ended up getting stuck. Weird, but it's OK. Tomorrow, it's heavy rain and thunderstorms, so I'll leave it out. ut Thurs and Fri I will approach, and Saturday will approach in London *ALL* day, like 10-12hrs worth of work.

MAC

Went on date #3 last night! Nice Japanese girl from Tinder, she's just moved to the UK and wants to meet people. Date was fun, really enjoyed it, she was absolutely frickin' adorable and the experience was wholesome and lovely. Gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and that'll be that. Again, this is a process, I will get to 8 dates, keep improving myself in every way, and I am sure there will be girls who I can date in the future who I am attracted to. Nonetheless, I had a great evening and she was so cute, bless her. I AM VERY HAPPY I WENT ON MY 3RD DATE. VERY FUCKING HAPPY.

This means a lot to me. You may not understand, but when I joined this forum, I was truly destroyed in every way possible and thought I would never get a girl to even reply to a text, let alone spend a whole evening with me.

To the absolute underdogs of this world, we are so fucking hungry, if you throw us a scrap, it's the most delicious gourmet Michelin star meal you could imagine.

Today I am going to grind my butt off, it's thunderstorms, so no cold approach, but everything else will be annihalated.

MAC 2021 GOALS STATUS UPDATE - REFLECTIONS

(1) Weightloss: Currently 206.6lbs, record low. Goal is 200lbs. FUCKING CLOSE!!!!!! I came here at 248.8lbs and damn hopeless about even losing 2lbs. If I get to 200lbs, fuck me, I am going to absolutely lose my mind.
(2) Dating: Currently 3 dates. Goal is 8 dates. Will cold approach daily, apart from when it's thunderstorms like today, and will do boosts and tonnes of work on OLD daily.
(3) Career Change: Finalising remote work contract for Program Manager role, which will be 20hrs a week, so reduced hours to enable me to build a 'good' enough dating and sex life to realise my potential as a man and pursue a serious long-term relationship with a view towards marriage and children by 2025 latest.
(4) Enjoying Life: I am mostly hustling my face off, working every single day. I am going to take next weekend to hang out in Brighton with my best friend, we'll see a techno gig (808 State) on the Friday, and will spend Sat and Sun just chilling out, walking around, being on the beach, etc. I will approach Sat and Sun night, but will limit drinking to 2 beers max, and will find a way to get 5 cold approaches in, though I am with my boy who is a totally non-self improvement dude (lol).

MAC'S STARTING POINT @ KYIL

-Obese (248.8lbs @ 6 ft 5)
-Had suffered from murderous anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, very low self esteem for 10 damn years
-Totally, totally hopeless after endless defeats
-Virgin
-Never been on a date
-A voice began to torment me in my own head of throwing my potential away, and some people in my life began to call me a loser, laugh at me, take pleasure in my hopeless predicament. I began scouring the internet with nothing but desperation. There has to be SOMEONE who can help me, somewhere....

March 2021: Me, obese, mentally absolutely defeated, totally destroyed in body and mind, you do not know the suffering I was enduring, escaping facing the enormous lack in my life through deep workaholism, working every second of the day to just avoid having to look at myself and to gut up and see the void that was growing every year. I was fucked 50 different ways and truly thought I was the ugliest most disgusting piece of crap in the world, who was going to die alone and there would be no one to blame but myself. The early years of fighting through very high anxiety and trying to make something of myself and failing so many times left deep, howling, lacerating scars, and it took years to find some form of strength to go into self improvement AGAIN....but I knew in my heart of hearts I will have to gut up and get it done, and by this point I was truly so desperate and had nowhere else to turn but Andy and this forum. There was not a single person out there in the whole wide world I believed could help me, and there was no other community on the internet I could find who I saw any value in. I came here, gutted up, and was clear that I am DEAD ASS serious and I must make it, no matter the blood sweat tears and mental breakdowns that will come, I absolutely absolutely MUST MAKE IT. I am grateful that everyone was super easy with me at the start of this journey because fuck me, I was in a fragile place psychologically.

The feeling of looking at yourself and the mirror and being so disappointed in what you see is one of the most painful experiences you can ever imagine. I cannot describe the horror I experienced when I saw my own reflection at this time. The pain was so raw, so cruel, I would think back to my childhood, being a happy carefree child, and then would be crushed by what I saw in the mirror. "I let myself down, I let my family down, and I have fucked my life up bad"

I will be 100% honest, however, at no point in my life have I ever believed I would not overcome everything that is working against me. I have always had the warrior spirit because I have had endless challenges since my early childhood and I always overcame them.

While I was truly broken as a person in mind and body, there was something left in terms of spirit, because that part of me is beyond this world itself, it's the soul, it's the immortal part of a man that goes on forever, and I actually believe I have the warrior spirit within me. Nowadays, I am convinced. But reflecting on this journey to date, when I joined the forum in March 2021, there was SOMETHING left....not a lot, but something. I had overcome extreme anxiety, insomnia, brain fog, cognitive dysfunction, herniated discs, panic attacks, phobias, serious breathing problems, chronic fatigue, among a laundry list of other issues, and now had recovered just a few % of my spirit. It took finding Andy to start believing I could make a comeback. "....This guy, Andy, actually did it. He overcame unbelievable odds, came from nothing and became something. I do not fucking know how I am going to do this, but I am willing to fail over and over and over and over again, for the rest of my natural life if needs be, until I succeed. If I have to die trying, still cold approaching, trying to build my body, improve my style, and taking OLD photos on my death bed a decrepit old man, so be it. I must leave this world knowing that I FUCKING TRIED"

Once I found Andy, I knew in the back of my mind, another guy out there gutted up, got over his bullshit, and went downright barbarian and ploughed forward with every ounce of energy he had in his body....and he made it.

I am going to have to do the same thing boys. I am going to have to gut up and get it done. I am still building up, I am FAR from there yet, but I will keep trying every single day man....I will keep trying over and over and over again.

Right now, I am better, but I am STILL NOT SHIT. Nothing at all. But I am willing to genuinely grind myself into a powder to become somebody I respect. Nothing else matters to me.

MAC @ 7 MONTHS OF KYIL STYLE SELF IMPROVEMENT, SUPPORTED BY ANDY, PRIVATE COACHING GROUP, AND THE FORUM COMMUNITY

View attachment 1

-Lost Virginity
-Began OLD
-Began Cold Approaching
-From 0 Lifetime Dates to 3
-Lost 42.2lbs Bodyweight
-Improved style
-Gained a promotion and moved to part-time remote work
-Now, in the process of moving to London, and will restructure my life to focus the MAJORITY of my time in fixing my dating life
-Building a wellness brand
-Expanded my network and connected with incredible ambitious men I truly respect

I will bleed in the gym, in the streets cold approaching, and will take OLD pictures again and again. I will push for dates a thousand times. I will keep improving myself at every level. AND I WILL SUCCEED. Success will come one day.

Again, this is a journey. I am FAR from there yet.

When I have put a ring on the woman of my dreams and my first child is born, my journey will switch to family life and I will go hard at that as I am going to go on this journey. This will be the ultimate victory for me in life, and one day, I will know this all transcending glory. One day.

NOTE:

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE WHO HELPS ME

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE GRATITUDE I HAVE

I am a humble man on a journey, and the fact that people in this community spend their own free time to help their fellow man have a chance at a better life is sincerely a beautiful thing.

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT, we will kill our inner loser, and we are going to make it the right way:

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

HARDCORE ACCOUTABILITY

DEEP WORK ETHIC

CONSISTENCY

RESILIENCE

RELENTLESS HARDCORE SELF IMPROVEMENT

One day, we will leave the battlefield victorious.

Until then, we grind.

MAC

I am a better man now I found this community and began the hard, hard ass work of self improvement.

The human in that before pic was a fucking tragedy.

This guy is on the path to being something:

I just went out and cold approached for 1hr. I approached the first girl I saw. She had poor English and didn't know whats going on, but I was happy to get an approach in. Walked around for 1hr and there weren't any women who seemed interesting, such is this city. Moving soon.

Now to grind,
MAC

I'm very happy for you man, good job :arrow_up: you spread a lot of positive energy and that's great :arrow: :)

Thank you bro.

God dammit I feel good.

I will do an evening check in later but I have hustled so hard today, been productive as fuck, smashing everything in my life and just gonna work and work and work today until the small hours as a bit of a treat to myself.

I normally am in bed by 1030pm latest, but today is a bit of a victory lap for me.

It's a hell of a feeling when we're making incremental, 0.01% progress every day.

Success in life in my opinion can be achieved by underdogs, but we are a group who will have to outwork EVERYBODY.

Keep hammering,
MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back