• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac I wish you all the best in beating the AA program. It will be hard at times, but also incredibly fun and rewarding to feel yourself grow.

If you think you have become a different man in the past year, I can tell you you will be an entirely different man after finishing this program. Your balls will double in size.

Thanks for the Zyzzposting. Cracks me up

Hey thank you brother man!!! 2022 will be the year, no excuses, just downright brutality!!!!!

Until victory comes

MAC

I ended up using my Sunday to shoot a bunch of videos man, like 10! Now I can just edit them over the course of a week and upload one a day. A good way to batch process and streamline the process of content creation. Good times.

Will do my evening check in, still 2hrs left of the day and I am gonna keep attacking.

I have made a multiple part Anxiety, Mental Health & Overall Wellness optimisation guide!!!!!!!

This will be a free resource I can share with everyone I care about, and I will be able to send this to people who need it.

Gonna upload 1 video a day on this. There are two keys: (1) Neuralplasticity & Brain Reconditioning and (2) Overall Systemic Wellness.

https://youtu.be/1hiCqQcGquc

Just a bit of self improvement content related to my journey.......

MAC

Day was solid. Went to the gym, got a great session in. Did breathwork. Planned 10 tiktoks. Studied copywriting for 2hrs. Got a bunch of other random stuff done. Solid day overall.

At my parents place this week, will keep working and improving. Will also try to relax a bit.

Go back to London on Sunday and then it's Phoenix Project stuff again.

MAC

Decent day. Not the best. End of the Bank Holiday now, so back to work tomorrow.

Did my affirmations, read the Daily stoic. Did core work. Breakfast and supps. Used the dermapen. Nose reshaping and facial exercises. Caught up with my brother, who told me some crazy stories. We’re good friends with a dude who is a cop, so we hear some crazy shit. Turns out his cousin was at a club last week and got stabbed to death. The reason? His friend stepped on a dudes shoes, the dude lost it and stabbed a guy from the group to death. 25 years young. Some people are devils. After that, went to see my bro Dave, hung out, had lunch, and just had a laugh. Dropped him back home, and went to the gym. 60 mins cardio listening to the GOAT David Goggins. Dinner. Stretching & movement training (Kneesovertoes guy). Video editing & upload (see below). That was all I had today.

Will get back tomorrow and grind harder.

“...there’s so many times in life you don’t want to be doing what the fuck youre doing, you can’t just fucking quit. Remember this: this isn’t a hobby, this isn’t a fucking joke, it’s a FUCKING LIFESTYLE”
-David Goggin, the King of No Excuses

Notes:

Today’s video:
https://youtu.be/tWV20CdXInQ

Off to bed now. Gonna get up tomorrow and attack it. Will tighten it up.

MAC

Doing better on the dating apps now, lol.

Bumble EVER worked for me. It's now gaining ground.

Tinder, I NEVER had a match without running 1-3 boosts, ever. Now I have actually have 1 match without a boost.

Will keep working my ass off and looksmaxxing, gymming, and getting better in every god damn way...

I will break through.

MAC

Damn! Sorry to hear about the stabbing! Devils indeed walk amongst us

Thanks for sharing your story mate. Sorry if you posted already, but can you post some examples of some of your affirmations?

Thanks for your posts brothers I will answer everybody, hammered the gym and other self improvement stuff now gonna work remotely for 4hrs then grind the rest out. Back to London on Sunday, back in my flat with my boy Timmy, and I am working my ass off. Being around my family has been great but that shit makes you soft. I am not as strict on my diet here and I am gaining a few lbs. I was 198lbs when I came here after Christmas I am now like 204lbs and that's fine, I will keep myself accountable and do some progress pics tomorrow. Once back in London I will be strict as I was and lost the added weight and keep grinding until abs.....My training is going well I am falling deeply in love with lifting again and holy shit am I motivated to achieve my goal of elite body in 2022.

If you guys remember Master, that guy was a legend, he got yoked as fuck and just killed on dating apps. Plus he had the personality of the gods, dude was a brilliant guy anyone would want to be friends with. I need to get a physique like he had. He had some thick ass arms shoulders and chest.

MattsCrib thanks bro I worked my butt off but this isn't shit yet, come see me in 6-8 months I am gonna grind in the gym like a psycho. But fuck all that, I want to see you win bro. The sooner you start working your butt off in the structured manner I outlined the better IMO but it's your call. So many of these dudes are grinding like hell, all of them are improving and winning, I wish you would join them for gods sake.....

MAC

Thebastard hey bro, so the user AGF shared some gems with me on WhatsApp, and it resonated deeply with old skool self dev stuff like Tony Robbins, and in more recent years Bruce Lipton around reprogramming the subconscious mind. Basically, I have a big ol' folder for The Phoenix Project, and every single morning, I get up, get my pen out, and write the following affirmation out 3 times:

"I am [Name], happy and proud ladies man. I meet women with ease, form relationships at record speeds, and enjoy romantic abundance. In all my dating life, I am happy, positive, and enjoy the greatest adventure known to man"

This drills it into my subconscious, and somehow my dude, it has helped me.

I will keep on keeping on with it. My fate is going to improve pretty damn soon, already experiencing some online dating gains and the ladies are way nicer to me on there now! Feeling more like a 'normal' guy these days and that's great man. I may be out of 'struggle mode' in 4-6 months of looksmaxxing. :)

pancakemouse so here we go man, it has improved my situation and women are more receptive, I get more matches and things, it really has helped my mind so much. The homie Rags2Bitches has been helping me and he has gotten me from online dating hell, like absolute crickets, to actually gaining some very solid ground and showing me that this can definitely work for me

https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25768#p25768

The profile is this:

"6ft 5 (I'd be 6ft7 if I owned heels)

Don't be afraid to say hey. I'll take care of the rest.

Project Manager, apartment in Battersea, and I'm big-time into guitar, vlogging, travel, gym, hiking and nature.

Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask."

CONTENT FROM TODAY

https://youtu.be/SX6_5AuMTOs

I am loving content creation again. I share the links of my uploads to reddit, which often gets me banned from subreddits lol, but some do accept my stuff. I set up google ads a few months ago, put like £400 into ads and google didn't really show them! I still have the ad budget on the account so will tweak things and get my ads showing to grow this bitch. Just a hobby for me boys, I sincerely like being on camera. I like documenting things, which is why I post here every day LOL

MAC

Day was quite nice. Killed it in the gym, loving lifting again. Diet was mostly OK, not 100% strict, it’s hard at my parents but that’s why I moved lol. Did my looksmaxxing stuff. Went for a 2hr walk. Light therapy, a bit of online dating messaging, then uploaded content. I also took a bit of downtime to rest, to give my nervous system and brain an opportunity to relax. It was really nice. I am going to just chill out for the rest of the evening and apply myself fully tomorrow.

I do have the odd girl messaging me now, which is great. I have been taking time to myself during the festive period and wanted to take a step back for a week. Nonetheless, it feels good. With the self improvement I have done, my outcomes have improved a bit. I am feeling way more confident about meeting women now. Slipped a little on the diet which I did expect, not that I have gone insane or anything, and I have trained my absolute butt off and done tonnes of cardio. Going back to London on Sunday, going forwards I will shed the few lbs I’ve gained and go all the way down to abs.

To keep myself accountable on my body, I will upload a progress pic tomorrow. If I did it when I first came back to my parents I was 198lbs and looking lean! Filled out a little since then lol. My body will get to where I need it.

TOMORROW’s PLAN

THUR 29th

Actions
(1) Gym: 60min cardio
(2) Work: 4 hrs remote work
(3) Life Admin: drop things off for parents, ship returns
(4) Content creation: Edit & upload 1 video / 2 tiktoks
(5) Copywriting: study / read
(6) Others: Looksmaxxing, light therapy, guitar, read letting go.

MAC

^To add to that, a BUNCH of people have been helping me with online dating, they know who they are. But Rags2Bitches has really gone above and beyond, the content creator shots and things like that were tips from him, dude knows his shit big time.

MakingAComeback said:
Back to London on Sunday, back in my flat with my boy Timmy, and I am working my ass off.

You're missing out on Friday/Saturday in London 😈 but yeah Sunday, the grind begins.

Hey brothers! GeneralYin my wellness consultant Dr Marcus advised me to run on the treadmill for 60mins a few times a week as a bit if a shock to the system as he is trying to get my test levels up bro. Must confess I feel good and I typically listen to some biz and finance advise while hammering away at it.

TimmyTurner Haha enjoy the madness bro I know you will kill it! Gonna spend a bit of time with the fam and my friends here and then time to work our faces off my dude, have been really applying myself and it will all start to show more and more, with women in the bed and money in the bank!!!

I will also give an online dating update:

I haven't even been taking much action on the apps since I got back from the big Smoke, this week was to see people and strategies. I have had 2 girls like my pics on Hinge, something that NEVER happened before, and I have had 2 girls like me on Bumble. Again, this NEVER happened prior to this shoot.

With very hard work on self improvement outcomes do improve man.

I felt really proud of myself when I checked my phone earlier, it was like damn, this never used to happen...I have improved myself....it's a feeling that comes to me more and more. Andy actually made a podcast about this where he addressed what would happen on my journey, and it is starting to happened in fleeting moments. Damn man.

ali-liston.jpg

One of my heroes in life is the great Muhammed Ali. When I was at Uni, I had his posters all over my walls and I was quite obsessed with him. He gave me a lot of strength in dark times when I truly needed it. To this day, I notice I have copied so many things from him, things he said. It may surprise some people to know that Muhamed didn't like training, at all. He did it because he wanted a shot at greatness. When I think of the 9 months of grind just to get women to start being nice to me. I think of this quote from the GOAT:

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
-Muhammed Ali, The Greatest of All Time

That shit always comes to me when I am pushing it, it always comes to me....work hard now and there will be a day you know you are one of lives champions.

It will come.

Until then, I grind.

Back to work.........

MAC

MAC DEC 2021 BODY PROGRESS PICS

BW: 204.5LBS @ 6 FT 5 (Up from 198.8lbs due to festive period, back to the grind Monday)

Here we are boys. Starting to get some shape and a little bit of muscle emerging. Still cutting, goal is 185lbs / abs. Hammering the gym, cardio, and diet is solid apart from this week coming to my parents place. Back to London on Sunday!

View attachment 2
View attachment 3

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISONS: MAC IN JUNE 2021 VS MAC IN DEC 2021

View attachment 1

I will get jacked in 2022 and present a solid ass physique to the world.

Will shed the bit of weight I gained at my parents through the holidays and will really work so hard in the gym, will give you an update on the body in 2 months. Trust me, I am going to put on some serious muscle and build an aesthetic physique.

KEEP FUCKING WORKING

MAC

Some very solid fundamentals there, broad shoulders and a thick chest which is ideal. With some extra biceps, neck, traps, and forearms work + continued cutting, you'll be golden.

pancakemouse is having a thick neck attractive to girls? Hmmm

I like it. You have a great base. Now time to get some nice muscle on your frame. You should try running sprints. Its super fun for like 30 seconds and super painful for 5 minutes. Totally worth it.

I think your back is your weak point. Shoulders are broad and chest is decent. I think as a bodybuilder back twice a week. But as a pussy slayer shoulders and chest 2-3 times a week. Pause incline and flat and chest fly machine to get inner chest. Shoulders just hit rear and side delts.

I think Muhammad Ali's greatest weakness was not retiring when he should have unfortunately. But he was the Michael Jordan of Boxing for sure.

Good fucking shit man, looking way better.

Your underwear on the last one spells it out: SUPREME CHAMPION

We're all gonna make it,

Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back