Crimson’s Progress Log

GentleBlack said:
Crimson said:
Just made some money (around 350€) from working a mini-job. My question is:

Is the money best spent getting a tattoo, saving for a DSLR camera or start saving to move out of my parents house?

MOVE OUT !

You HAVE to move out from your parents house as soon as you feel ready and have the money. It will just make you enter anither dimension of your life. That's actually my main goal, and I think that it's the most important thing to do if you want to date girls and stuff. You'll have more independence what will make you more mature and that's really important. Do I need to mention the logistics ?

Yes, that’s probably the best decision. There are a lot of benefits, like you mentioned. I’ll make it my #1 priority after I achieve my current two goals.

There’s some good news:
My parents will most likely both not be there tomorrow when the girl comes over.

The bad news:
My mum is now pushing for me to cancel the date because she doesn’t want the girl to be at our house while neither her or my dad are around (Yikes). She said she’ll decide tomorrow morning wether the girl can come over or not.

Is there something I can do? I do have to respect my parents rules after all, since it’s their house.

Crimson

haha maybe going forward you should temporarily go all in on moving to your own place/generating enough income to maintain that.

every guy who's been successful here on the forums had to prioritize their logisitics before they could actually go all in with getting laid.

hell, if you really want it, you could e.g. take out a $10k bank loan like KillYourInnerLoser did so you have temp funds to work with moving out asap, and focus on getting a job while you hustle trying to get laid.

regarding your current situation, i think your mom is just being restrictive because she can get away with it. see if you can get your dad to be on your side and override what she says (i used to do this myself as a kid when my mom wouldn't let me have certain friends over lmfao).

otherwise you prob have to just go for an "in the park" date and fuck her in your/her car, or even crazier do some crazy alleyway shit. but I wouldn't be qualified to give advice on this haha

colgate said:
haha maybe going forward you should temporarily go all in on moving to your own place/generating enough income to maintain that.

every guy who's been successful here on the forums had to prioritize their logisitics before they could actually go all in with getting laid.

hell, if you really want it, you could e.g. take out a $10k bank loan like @KillYourInnerLoser did so you have temp funds to work with moving out asap, and focus on getting a job while you hustle trying to get laid.

regarding your current situation, i think your mom is just being restrictive because she can get away with it. see if you can get your dad to be on your side and override what she says (i used to do this myself as a kid when my mom wouldn't let me have certain friends over lmfao).

otherwise you prob have to just go for an "in the park" date and fuck her in your/her car, or even crazier do some crazy alleyway shit. but I wouldn't be qualified to give advice on this haha

Word haha, time for me to leave mummy’s nest. Regardless of what she says tomorrow, I’ll still do my best to get laid. If my mum says she can’t come, I’ll talk to my dad about it.

This is what I did today:

-Approached two girls. First was a cute Bbw (lol), she had a boyfriend. The second was a gym approach, cute blonde gym bunny but she wasn’t interested.

-Must have spent 4+ hours on dating apps and NOTHING came out of it. I HAVE to take better pics.

-Went to the gym.

May God reward my efforts and allow me to get laid tomorrow.

In Jesus Name,

Amen.

colgate said:
see if you can get your dad to be on your side and override what she says (i used to do this myself as a kid when my mom wouldn't let me have certain friends over lmfao).
This never worked for me. My dad would almost always side with my mom even if she was wrong. Lmfao

Squilliam said:
colgate said:
see if you can get your dad to be on your side and override what she says (i used to do this myself as a kid when my mom wouldn't let me have certain friends over lmfao).
This never worked for me. My dad would almost always side with my mom even if she was wrong. Lmfao

LMAO. Nah, my pops for sure will have the last word, so whatever he decides, is what’s going to happen. Hopefully he decides in my favor.

Wish me luck guys, she was allowed to come over after all. She’s gonna arrive in like twenty minutes. I’m kinda nervous, but I’ll pull through.

Let’s get that first lay!

You can’t make this shit up, hahahahaha. No lay because the condoms didn’t fit.

She comes over and greets my mother and two sisters. Soon after my mum leaves and we go upstairs to the spare apartment. So this all happened on my parents bed lmao (sorry mum and dad). We talk a little bit, I put on music and we start making out. I take my shirt off, she takes of hers, soon after we’re both naked.

We proceed to do a lot of foreplay, I licked/sucked/bit her neck/nipples and pussy. She loved it. She then takes over and sucks on my neck and dick etc. While I was licking her pussy she told me there was no way I only had sex once, haha. Nice compliment. I tell her that that one time I had sex was with a prostitute, she laughs her ass off.

I then ask her if she’s ever been blindfolded (Thanks, Andy). She says no, I ask if she wants to try it, she says yes and comments on how prepared I am. I lick her pussy and finger her G-Spot while she’s blindfolded and she’s going crazy. I use the opportunity to get myself hard, since I was getting limp on and off. I reach for the condoms and she said that she would have come if I would have kept going, haha.

Oh boy, the condoms. I try to open one and I can’t. She tries, won’t budge. I leave the room to get some scissors, there are none in the apartment (smh, Note: colgate , you said that I’ll figure out what things I’ll need for my room to be sex ready, well now I know I need some damn scissors LMAO). I finally manage to open them and put some lube in it and tell her that I heard that it feels better if I do (from Andy). She says no, it’ll slide off if you put it inside. I open a new one, but at this point I’m limp again. We make out some more, I get hard again and we try to put the condom on.

It doesn’t fit! We try one of hers (she brought her own as well), they‘re too small as well! God did not want me to get laid today, haha. We proceed to laugh our asses off on how much we want each other but yet not being able to act on that desire. I tell her we’ll just do everything else except sex, she agrees.

We proceed to do a lot of quite kinky shit, I lick her feet, spank her (she loved that and her ass was completely red by the end of it, haha) etc. I even made her cum once by licking her clit and fingering her G-Spot at the same time.

We’ll see how we‘ll be able to get laid together. Because it definitely won’t be able to happen while my parents are in the house, maybe I’ll sneak her in when they’re not there. She also said her mom won’t be there during the holidays, so I can come over then.

Note: I did not know that sex was this exhausting, I’m really tired right now and we didn’t even get to the main event, haha. We went at it for about two hours btw. Also, we almost got caught by my sisters, they kept knocking on the door because they had to tell me that the girl wasn’t allowed to sleep over (I asked my mum if she was allowed to), so we had to put our clothes on quickly and that was the end of it all. Walked her to her car, kissed goodbye, the end.

God is funny sometimes, man. She’s RIGHT THERE, naked and ready for me. But the condoms don’t fit. Absolutely hilarious.

FUCK! I‘M A VIRGIN! TIME TO HUSTLE! (And buy some condoms that fit)

Crimson

Crimson said:
I tell her that that one time I had sex was with a prostitute, she laughs her ass off.
lmao respect, i haven't even been able to do that

Crimson said:
I lick her feet (I got a foot fetish),
i thought goldfish was the most degenerate guy here with eating ass but he has competition now lmaoooo

Crimson said:
But the condoms don’t fit.
haha looks like we know what you'll be researching now

great story hopefully you get the lay soon.

colgate said:
Crimson said:
I tell her that that one time I had sex was with a prostitute, she laughs her ass off.
lmao respect, i haven't even been able to do that

Haha, just following Andy’s footsteps regarding honesty with girls.

Crimson said:
I lick her feet (I got a foot fetish),
i thought @goldfish was the most degenerate guy here with eating ass but he has competition now lmaoooo

You can’t tell me that foot licking is more degenerate than eating ass lmaoo (which I will gladly do as well by the way).

Crimson said:
But the condoms don’t fit.
haha looks like we know what you'll be researching now

great story hopefully you get the lay soon.

Thanks, if anything this motivated me even more to get laid.

Manly Cockfellow said:
Bowchickawowow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWfUp70XMLI

Mike Posner clearly fucks.

colgate said:
i thought @goldfish was the most degenerate guy here with eating ass but he has competition now lmaoooo
Eating ass is a gentleman thing to do. Licking feet on the other hand...

S/O @Crimson !! You're almost there ! But I can't believe you never tried to put a condom before lmao 😂 be sure to have what you meed for the next time !

Back