Crimson’s Progress Log

Congrats mate, you're one step closer ;)

Crimson said:
Note: I did not know that sex was this exhausting, I’m really tired right now and we didn’t even get to the main event, haha. We went at it for about two hours btw. Also, we almost got caught by my sisters, they kept knocking on the door because they had to tell me that the girl wasn’t allowed to sleep over (I asked my mum if she was allowed to), so we had to put our clothes on quickly and that was the end of it all. Walked her to her car, kissed goodbye, the end.

Sex is not that exhausting. My guess is that the enthusiasm acted as a positive stressor and that made you tired.

Also, sorry, but your sisters sound like annoying pricks. Let the bro get laid, ffs

Manly Cockfellow said:
Crimson said:
we try to put the condom on.

It doesn’t fit! We try one of hers (she brought her own as well), they‘re too small as well!

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/

Haha, the best problem to have.

goldfish said:
colgate said:
i thought @goldfish was the most degenerate guy here with eating ass but he has competition now lmaoooo
Eating ass is a gentleman thing to do. Licking feet on the other hand...

Fuck y’all, you keep on eating ass, in the meantime I’ll be sucking on plenty of toes😋

GentleBlack said:
S/O @Crimson !! You're almost there ! But I can't believe you never tried to put a condom before lmao 😂 be sure to have what you meed for the next time !

I DID! I tried the same condom on a couple months ago, I swear it fit then! I guess puberty is not over yet for me LOL!

Crisis_Overcomer said:
Congrats mate, you're one step closer ;)

Crimson said:
Note: I did not know that sex was this exhausting, I’m really tired right now and we didn’t even get to the main event, haha. We went at it for about two hours btw. Also, we almost got caught by my sisters, they kept knocking on the door because they had to tell me that the girl wasn’t allowed to sleep over (I asked my mum if she was allowed to), so we had to put our clothes on quickly and that was the end of it all. Walked her to her car, kissed goodbye, the end.

Sex is not that exhausting. My guess is that the enthusiasm acted as a positive stressor and that made you tired.

Also, sorry, but your sisters sound like annoying pricks. Let the bro get laid, ffs

Oh, word? I guess it must have been the excitement that made me tired then. And yes, my sister are annoying, haha.

MakingAComeback said:
BIG DREAMS

EVEN BIGGER COCK

KEEP WORKING KING,
MAC

LMAO, I WILL. FUCK! I‘M A VIRGIN! TIME TO HUSTLE!

I just told the girl that came over on Saturday that I’m going to see other girls in the future as I’m still looking to gain more experience. She didn’t seem too pleased and said she’ll have to decide wether she wants to continue the relationship or not.

Whatever she decides, I know I did the right thing by being honest to her about it (Thanks, Andy). Plus, my job is to go and talk to more girls anyway.

Update: She said she’s not willing to continue our relationship. Kinda hurts, but it is what it is.

Crimson

WTF. I’m walking around at school with one of my friends and a girl (short, kinda chubby, but still cute) just walks up to me and asks if I have a girlfriend. I say no and she asks for my number.

I take her number instead and give her a hug. Her friends start cheering hysterically, I felt like a fucking celebrity lol.

And this happens right after the other girl cuts me off! God works in mysterious ways sometimes. Turns out she just turned 17 this year though (I’m 19 but turn 20 in 2 months), so my question is:

Should I still date this girl despite the questionable age difference?

Crimson said:
WTF. I’m walking around at school with one of my friends and a girl (short, kinda chubby, but still cute) just walks up to me and asks if I have a girlfriend. I say no and she asks for my number.

I take her number instead and give her a hug. Her friends start cheering hysterically, I felt like a fucking celebrity lol.

And this happens right after the other girl cuts me off! God works in mysterious ways sometimes. Turns out she just turned 17 this year though (I’m 19 but turn 20 in 2 months), so my question is:

Yes. 17 and 20 isn't questionable, it's ideal (update: user pancakemouse has been EXPOSED and cancelled by feminists for this comment)

Crimson said:
Just made some money (around 350€) from working a mini-job. My question is:

Is the money best spent getting a tattoo, saving for a DSLR camera or start saving to move out of my parents house?

Tattoos don't really do much for black guys. You will already be viewed as having "edge" just due to your race.

By the way, I've been winging Moses21 and I think you guys should share style advice, as you have similar archetypes.

Crimson said:
I just told the girl that came over on Saturday that I’m going to see other girls in the future as I’m still looking to gain more experience. She didn’t seem too pleased and said she’ll have to decide wether she wants to continue the relationship or not.

Whatever she decides, I know I did the right thing by being honest to her about it (Thanks, Andy). Plus, my job is to go and talk to more girls anyway.

Update: She said she’s not willing to continue our relationship. Kinda hurts, but it is what it is.

Crimson

lmao this guy is like "i didn't even get the lay out of a technicality, and i probably would have if i just waited another meetup to tell her, but i would rather just hustle", legend in the making right here

pancakemouse said:
Crimson said:

Yes. 17 and 20 isn't questionable, it's ideal (update: user pancakemouse has been EXPOSED and cancelled by feminists for this comment)

Oh word? I’ll go crazy then, LMAO.

Crimson said:
Just made some money (around 350€) from working a mini-job. My question is:

Is the money best spent getting a tattoo, saving for a DSLR camera or start saving to move out of my parents house?

Tattoos don't really do much for black guys. You will already be viewed as having "edge" just due to your race.

By the way, I've been winging @Moses21 and I think you guys should share style advice, as you have similar archetypes.

Oh alright, I’ll check him out, thanks.

And yeah, I get what you’re saying about black guys, I’ve always wanted tattoos, though. At least one, but I definitely have more important things to spent money on right now.

colgate said:
Crimson said:

Crimson

lmao this guy is like "i didn't even get the lay out of a technicality, and i probably would have if i just waited another meetup to tell her, but i would rather just hustle", legend in the making right here

Haha thanks, honesty is quite important to me. There’s no point if she’s not up for the relationship dynamic.

Crimson said:
colgate said:

To my my mind you were too fast on that ! It's just the beginning, you could have wait to see how things evolve before saying that by yourself. She might have ended this relationship not because you see other girls but maybe by pure ego. Maybe she sees other guys too. I guess you could have wait her to ask or the topic come randomly and there be honest about your dating habits :)

Haha thanks, honesty is quite important to me. There’s no point if she’s not up for the relationship dynamic.

GentleBlack said:
Crimson said:
I understand what you’re saying, I definitely could have gotten that lay if I would’ve waited a bit to tell her.

But I guess I just prefer keeping it real from the very beginning, you know? There are for sure girls out there who are ok with me seeing other girls.

Update on girl who cold approached me (just saying that feels unreal, lol):

She agreed to date me, date is setup for Saturday (she’s working the whole week). I texted her today and told her that I’m not looking for anything serious and I’m going to see other girls. She’s completely fine with it! She said she’s not looking for anything serious as well.

Note: So first I tried to make her meet me tomorrow morning through text as my parents are not in the house then. I essentially told her let’s meet in a park chill for a little bit then go back to mine lol.

She said I was moving too fast, do y’all agree? I had to try at least, since tomorrow is the only day we could have sex with nobody being in the house.

Crimson

haha i like how far you're trying to push absolute transparency and honesty

but i think regarding interacting with girls, there's a lot of nuance you'll discover

it's not that you're lying, but spare her the details of everything you're plan on doing. girls' emotions are very transient. they don't operate like guys do.

there's a reason why you can't just go cold approaching every girl in your town with "do you want to have sex with me now". even though that's what we really want at the end of the day. (if you want to try it, by all means do it, i would be interested in seeing the results hahahhh)

i think it would have been fine to simply say "let's meet in a park and chill for a bit". the girl knows that there's a chance you'll pull her back to your place but most of them don't want the "responsibility" of the certainty that you're going to pull them back to your place. turns them on more when they feel like "well it just happened u know...."

see this reply Toast made to me when i was at a similar stage as yourself about a year ago regarding the degree of "brutal honesty" that you need with girls: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=19270#p19270

colgate said:
haha i like how far you're trying to push absolute transparency and honesty

but i think regarding interacting with girls, there's a lot of nuance you'll discover

it's not that you're lying, but spare her the details of everything you're plan on doing. girls' emotions are very transient. they don't operate like guys do.

there's a reason why you can't just go cold approaching every girl in your town with "do you want to have sex with me now". even though that's what we really want at the end of the day. (if you want to try it, by all means do it, i would be interested in seeing the results hahahhh)

i think it would have been fine to simply say "let's meet in a park and chill for a bit". the girl knows that there's a chance you'll pull her back to your place but most of them don't want the "responsibility" of the certainty that you're going to pull them back to your place. turns them on more when they feel like "well it just happened u know...."

see this reply @Toast made to me when i was at a similar stage as yourself about a year ago regarding the degree of "brutal honesty" that you need with girls: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=19270#p19270

Wow, that’s really interesting. If y’all veterans are saying it, it must be true.

Girls are not dumb after all, if she’s willing to come back to mine, I guess she knows there’s a chance we could hook up. Thanks!

This is what I did yesterday btw:

-Approached a cute Indian chick on the way home. She wasn’t interested though.

Had basketball practice soon after, so couldn’t get much more done. Girls seem to be more interested in me, though. I’m getting a lot more looks when I’m going out.

Crimson

So, I just approached this hot ukrainian chick and asked for her number, she gave me her Insta instead.

I text her the following:

"Hey sexy, it's Brandon. Sup

I think you're hot and I want to date you, but I'm not looking for anything super serious right now.

By the way, are you seeing other people? It's cool if you are, because I am too, and I'd rather be honest about it."

She procceeds to say that she's not interested in casual dating. My question is:

Is there a need for me to be sending this message?

I feel like this cuts through all the bullshit and nobody will have false expectations.

But I would obviously be sacrificing a lot of experience in exchange for not leading girls on.

Back