New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

I don't think it's stupid to rate girls attractiveness, even though I think subjectivity and all that exists.

Bottom line is: do we really want to bang ANY girl? Anything goes?

or

Do we want a SPECIFIC type of girl? A girl with certain physical attributes, personality traits, tribes/subcultures, kinks, etc.

Then, how do we get there? Why aren't we having that right now? What do I need to do to get those girls to find me attractive?

And, as pointed out above, how do I can have relationship (open or monogamous) with them and not just a one night stand?

What's important about 9s and 10s is getting real with our results and stop bullshitting ourselves.. It's like, if you start a business, you need to quantify how much money you're making, if you go to they gym, you need to measure your bodyfat, your chest and waist, etc. I understand that women are people and it's not the same, but at the end of the day we respond emotionally to "superficial" things.

And yes, I also think it's useful to compare with other people. It takes ourselves out of our self-delusion. I believe a lot of times we tend to overrate the beauty of the girls we bang not because beauty is subjective, but because we want to feel good about ourselves. Getting exposed to more examples and opinions IS helpful.

That's like step 0. Getting real with ourselves. With what we want and what we have. Perhaps you don't care at all about girls being skinny, with a super cute face, with big round ass and a fun outgoing personality. I personally don't care about girls being supertall or having big tits. We all have preferences. You can call the girls you want 9s and 10s, supermodels, girls that are into bdsm, conservative girls, whatever. Rating girls is just a way to get more specific in what you want. The important thing is there's a target audience that you want to reach and you need to understand what they want, what to offer.

Game Solved, and pretty much any good game source I've read, tells you that you have to CHANGE YOUR IDENTITY if you want different results. Like you need to do a complete overhaul of your personality. 'Being yourself' doesn't cut it (you aren't actually who you think you are anyway, and 'yourself' is just a product of your social conditioning and your real self is hidden behind that act).

You need to watch what the guys that get those "9s and 10s" are doing a model them. What's their vibe, body language, how they dress, what slang do they use, what are their interests, where do they find these girls, what actions do they take? You can't just keep being who you are and run game on top. It's putting lipstick on a pig.

I've found that you tend to attract girls similar to you. Similar in vibe, in interests. If you're introverted you'll tend to attract introverted girls. Etc. So rating girls, whatever you subjective scale is, points you in the direction where you want to go. Whatever your 10 is, then you'll have to be a 10 to her.

Also for getting 9s and 10s on regular you need to be in a top social circle group. They are top tier for one reason and aren't easy to do volume with. Even chris said the hottest girls he banged wasn't all from ca but parties and social gatherings. If you only want to get 9s and 10s from ca you would need to wait a long time.Or be rich enough to go to "rich ppl" places. Think about it. This girls already have top guys from their social circle why would they go out with you without any social proof? Of course, once in a while you can find a girl like this that is traveling and happy to experiment with strangers. What I think is ideal though is want a minimum. If the minimum for you is a 7 and you are a 8 in terms of smv you can bang those girls on average. The thing about game is that only works if you are good looking enough for this bitches and can hold your ground on a convo. I never could do that reading books though

A simple Pareto distribution understanding would make us point out that 9 and 10's are simply rare.

They don't hang around the mall in Tallahassee, and market buyers will always match market sellers.

So you need to rise to the right part of the male SMV distribution

Do you have a girlfriend? I think I would recommend that first.

These numbers are irrelevant and almost a form of mental masturbation. Turn these naked woman upside down and they all look the same. She could be a 5 in the morning, an 8.5 in the afternoon and a 9 when going for dinner.

Besides a girlfriend, I’d suggest finding a group or a couple of naturals and a mentor.

I would recommend mushrooms to you as well. It feels that the use of mushrooms has really brought out some of my masculinity. It may addres some of the issues I read on

Wnyhg said:
Do you have a girlfriend? I think I would recommend that first.

These numbers are irrelevant and almost a form of mental masturbation. Turn these naked woman upside down and they all look the same. She could be a 5 in the morning, an 8.5 in the afternoon and a 9 when going for dinner.

Besides a girlfriend, I’d suggest finding a group or a couple of naturals. Copy someone.
Have a frame or build one. Then stick to it.

I no longer approach, I’m not using OLD, I had and dealt with a bunch of different naturals over the years and basically tagged along. I won a beauty contest in college and my professor called me a playboy. I’ve been charismatic bum my whole life,have had countless opportunities to bang married woman, colleagues, have had endless convos with woman like I was gay. That is when I decided between being a man whore or a married whore whose into his woman everywhere.

I would recommend mushrooms to you as well. It feels that the use of mushrooms has really brought out some of my masculinity. It may addres some of the issues I read on page 4.

Besides the social proof and SMV, just don’t think if it as approaching. Do it but don’t internalize it whatsoever. This goes back to having a frame with tonality and the rest. If you read a book act on it.

I have a girl I've seen and fucked a couple of times. I like her personality and find her hot. And she's 18, is super submissive and calls me daddy and wanted to rip my clothes apart on the first date. Hopefully she'll stick.

Perhaps making her a girlfriend and focusing on business would be the right move.

Vamos said:
Sure, your Walmart has to be a meeting place for international supermodels.
To be fair, I think a lot of people are quick to assume that model necessarily equates to 9 or 10. I don't agree at all. Models are hired to sell stuff and to appeal to women, not to men. Sometimes this overlaps with being a 9 or a 10, but I think that's the reason why many of us don't find that girl to be super attractive.

I also think that while we all see beauty the same way, what we are actually attracted to varies somewhat. I agree with everyone else, I see girls outside that I'd personally be more attracted to than her, despite the fact that she's objectively very beautiful.

Over the last few days I felt into back habits of insecurity and anxiety around being social.

I basically had a big paradigm shift where I realized I indeed had problems in my approach, my vibe, etc. At the same time, it's not like I was trying hard to be calibrated.

It's much easier to approach when you arent self conscious about the vibe you're projecting and blame it all on the other person.

So I started reading a lot about game, practiced recording myself and imitating actors (which I think helps a lot by the way).

At the same time, I got discouraged reading how pancakemouse had 0 AA since forever, and that's something I fought hard to overcome and even now I struggle with.

I almost felt into victim mentality. But fuck it. I'm already seeing results so I should keep going. I'll bang my first 9 in no time.

I know that term triggers a lot of you, but I'm just saying: i'm gonna bang a seemingly unatainable girl.

I see all this talk about not pedestalizing hot women but I only trust guys that have been there and done that. Otherwise, I don't buy it, you'd probably get more anxious if you talk to a club fake blonde slut with high heels than if you talk to a 5. Unless you're pancake.

-------
Actually if I think about it, it's a brighter scenario if there's actually stuff to improve and those 10000 approaches if done correctly will build a permanent skill in you. Cold approach being a pure numbers game is kinda boring.

At the same time, every good game or sales mentor I've come across talks about volume being a very important aspect. I don't understand why there's so much backlash against spam approaching, as long as your intention is to remain in set and aren't using volume as a way to avoid tension.

Speaking of which, I'm incorporating lots of non verbal improvements and making intense eye contact on the fiest seconds of apprpach.

What I'm having a hard time with is improvising, verbally teasing, etc. My coversation is pretty normal, ask where shes from etc, but I'm compensating the "logical, rapport conversation" with more playful tonality/facial expression. When I ask a question I make it a point to do it in a non rapport seeking way, faking disinterest, etc.

I almost exclusively do daygame so sets are typically shorter unless you approach in a park or cafe.

Eventually these things will come with practice, like playing an instrument. Tagging with naturals/good players is important.

These are important qualities of a good interaction:
I'm coming strong, dominant/cocky, relaxed, calibrated, congruent, non verbally smooth (fluid movements, no brusque motions), human/real/natural, fun/playful, she's chasing me, I lead in every way, I touch her gradually, gradually make her invest via asking emotional and sexual questions, I'm being persistent and handling objections/going for the close, being able to relate to her/read social cues/signal that Im part of the incrowd

Another important thing: Have an instinct for instadating or instapulling

I also think it's important to have a clear goal in mind. Our brain adjusts to the goals that we program it with.

If you have the goal of approaching 100 girls a day, you'll ignore everything else. If your goal is to develop a rotation of 3 HOT fuckbuddies, you'll pay attention to the right information that creates that outcome.

Today approached 5 girls got 1 number

Fox Web Academy: 20%

------
The core skill is always DISCIPLINE and PAIN TOLERANCE and I'm naturally lacking in those

Sisyphus said:
At the same time, every good game or sales mentor I've come across talks about volume being a very important aspect. I don't understand why there's so much backslash against spam approaching, as long as your intention is to remain in set and are using volume as a way to avoid tension.

The backlash comes because guys don't understand what "spam approaching" actually means.

Spam approaching: approaching a set without calibrating first, with no thought to who the girl actually is, no care given to whoever might be watching, and robotically performing a routine.

What guys think spam approaching is: high volume approach.

They see "omg 40 sets a day" and flip out, ignoring the fact that it's totally possible to approach 40 sets in a calibrated manner.

pancakemouse said:
Sisyphus said:
At the same time, every good game or sales mentor I've come across talks about volume being a very important aspect. I don't understand why there's so much backslash against spam approaching, as long as your intention is to remain in set and are using volume as a way to avoid tension.

The backlash comes because guys don't understand what "spam approaching" actually means.

Spam approaching: approaching a set without calibrating first, with no thought to who the girl actually is, no care given to whoever might be watching, and robotically performing a routine.

They see "omg 40 sets a day" and flip out, ignoring the fact that it's totally possible to approach 40 sets in a calibrated manner.

Tbh, as uncalibrated as spam approaching often comes across.. I actually think alot of guys could benefit going through a 'phase' of it to some degree, that's to collect referrence experience in order to then LEARN to be calibrated.

Also if you go into a set without giving a shit what the girls doing, who she is, the observers etc. You'll build alot of resilience to harsher blowouts/rejections and to the spotlight effect which your future self will benefit greatly from.

As far as doing 40 per day though, I'm not there and I still find daygame very emotionally draining even though this aspect has improved alot with time. I can manage about 10 in a few hours on a good day, then my brain just feels cooked lol

T0NY_M0NTANA said:
pancakemouse said:

Tbh, as uncalibrated as spam approaching often comes across.. I actually think alot of guys could benefit going through a 'phase' of it to some degree, that's to collect referrence experience in order to then LEARN to be calibrated.

Also if you go into a set without giving a shit what the girls doing, who she is, the observers etc. You'll build alot of resilience to harsher blowouts/rejections and to the spotlight effect which your future self will benefit greatly from.

Yeah. A lot of coaches say "Be uncalibrated first then calibrate" and it's kinda true. I mean, at first you can't distinguish between legit empathy vs your mind inventing unrealistic scenarios so it's generally good to cross the line a little bit and see what happens.

Situational openers have worked best for me.
My logistics are beyond terrible and I run the risk of getting a bad rep professionally. ive stopped.

I would love to meet John Adams from Pancakes log, but everything about me needs tuning. I think it’ll take years but if I can build up confidence, I’ll be able to fake it if I need to.

Your not getting rejected, your screening for compatibility.

If you don’t get a girlfriend, pull as many 5s or 6s as you can. You eventually build a path in your mind or a process, like driving a car or riding a bike. You don’t think about it eventually and that’s where the 9s and 10s will come and go.

It’s funny though, I remember about a guy sitting down at a party next to a girl, talks to said girl and 5 minutes later they’re fucking behind a sofa. We shouldn’t make it more complicated than it is. Some of this stuff gets in the way.

I get the feeling that the married ones that I’ve spoken with can trust you with secrets, or develops some sort of inferiority complex right away, the chances are better. Most are taken(rings) and I get IOIs, but something is off. It’s probably me but it’s also that they don’t want to be seen with me. ?Status or bias. That’s a whole ‘nother can of worms.

I’ve bailed all of my convos and I don’t consider them approaches, more like train wrecks. My swag is off, I’m not upbeat and higher fun, my body language is going to be off for awhile

I believe NLP would assist us in the mall or shops. I would ask you to use Ross Jeffries method or use his method to get the woman into an emotional state. I’ve been unknowingly using it when girls gaslight me or I flip their obnoxiousness on them.

This is probably an excuse, and it’ll affect my convos unless I go direct like John Adams does on Pancakes log. I would love to get a picture of him and see his looks. In any case, calibration is relative, intent is everything. Body language, eye contact, touching, emotions. escalate.

March 13th

Did 3 approaches, got 1 number but she said she had a boyfriend over text.
2 first approaches I was kinda off and tense, the third one went better.

I need to accept that I'm not great at approaching so I need to approach more volume.

Fox Web Academy: 7hs

Doesn’t need to be so complicated-

Spam approaching or not it doesn’t matter, as long as you are going in with intent and follow through with it with each girl. It’s much better to approach 1 girl and try to touch and kiss her and get rejected, than it is to do 40 retard approaches where you’re half assing it looking for the next approach. Girls can feel when you’re all in with them or not, and some may even change their tune once they see you taking risks. I’ve certainly had girls be weird with me and then reject my first kiss, to then be into me and later sat on my face that same night.

When it comes to being calibrated or “smooth”, then sure a little bit is ok at the start. However the majority of guys use it as to avoid going after a girl in a “difficult situation”. The truth is that a girl can be sexually available even if she’s on the phone, in a restaurant or even with a platonic guy friend - and you’ll never know until you try. It becomes like a fun game after a while seeing who might be down.

I’ve approached women in front of a whole plaza or beach watching and took her back for sex. How? Because I was thinking about how I’m going to take her back for sex, not so much who is watching or how I can be calibrated (prioritising my interests over others who are irrelevant).

Again I've fallen into the trap of overthinking my looks my vibe etc. I'm coming into terms with my limitations. But that's a fundamental part of being a full grown MAN.

Good way of thinking about looks, vibe, etc: I'm GOOD ENOUGH, I'm not the best nor the worst. I've enough resources to make great shit happen.

I've enough evidence that at least some girls dig me.

If I'm not 6'2" with a square jawline, I'm gonna be a hardass with a dominant personality and good with people. I've been scared of physical confrontation, that's one reason why I don't act more dominant. But if I have to get beaten up once in order to get where I want to be with women, so be it. Perhaps it sounds dramatic, but I really think that getting good with women/becoming an alpha male is a goal worth dying for.

There's a part of Game Solved where he states that the best guys in game don't give a fuck about "Game" itself, they just want to fuck a lot of hot girls so they develop game as a means to an end. That's a good mindset.

When you start improving ur vibe and body language it's easy to get into the frame of trying to get validation/minimizing rejection. Trying to "make friends" and "spread good vibes". Fuck that.

Today I did 5 approaches and got 1 number. I also approached 1 girl and she gave me a bad reaction. I laughed like a maniac. There was no way of making the approach smooth. She saw me crossing the street to approach her.

I also skipped 3 girls. I always feel more anger after being a pussy. Meanwhile I literally dont remember when I "did something wrong". But I never learn and I'm still too concerned with my "ratios"

-----------

I almost finished Fox Web Academy. Cant wait to get my first project going.

Prospecting the way Rob teaches is much more easier than doing it cold, so I won't have any problem doing it.

-------

I'm becoming more disciplined, but still not functioning remotely close to my full potential. I'm perhaps at a 5%. Which means I waste 95% of my potential daily.

Edit: I sound too angry. I need to balanced that with more gratitude and understanding that no one owes me anything. It's good to be fearless but don't be socially retarded.

----

Front stop. Front stop. Front stop.

Hey can I meet you real quick

My name is Gabriel, handshake

I've been focusing on completing Fox Web Academy course and not going out to approach at all.

Which is bullshit.

It's a reverse justification of anxiety.

Even if I have shit logistics,
It takes 1 hour to go out and talk to 5 women during the day

Yes going out to clubs fucks my sleep schedule,
but I can manage going out once a week

March 20th

Did 1 miserable approach. I went out when there was no one around.

Spend all day doing tasks on remotaskds since I want to pay for a trip to BA.

If I lose momentum I'm FUCKED

March 21st

Made 7 approaches, 1 number.
I skipped sets. I need to stop skipping "difficult" sets even if they have lower conversion rates. FUCK my conversion rates. FUCK YOUR EGO.

Notes: it's perfectly ok, even optimal if the first 2 minutes of the conversation are about filler/socially conventional stuff, as long as you subcommunicate sexual energy.

Have MULTI THREADED conversations and bounce between those threads. Manage them.

You need to have some structure/game plan to transition into touching.

What has always worked for me/I had a good feel about is

1) talking about her tattoos->touching her, and also talking about my tattoo
2) talking about her nails->touch her hand+ranting about how I like it when girls put effort on her nails.

I could also try talking about her body, does she workout, saying she's jacked and could be my bodyguard and touching her biceps (thanks Chris).
I could also talk about her ethnicity, her skin tone, ask if the goes to the tanning bed, etc.

Eye contact, proximity, pauses, tonality (whisper leo dicaprio style), micro facial expressions. All of that shit helps. Also, look at her body, lips, etc sexually, SEXUALIZE IN YOUR MIND (dirty talk!)

Ranting in general helps, it earns you time in interaction (actually, thinking this way is underrated, time itself IS a form of investment, even if you want to maximize quality of time), if you do it with a playful "reasonable man" tonality (look into the Wolf of Wall Street YouTube channel, it's GOLD). Rant about stuff you're passionate about in non try hard way.

Introduce urself mid interaction, handshake and kiss in the cheek.

After finding a pretense to touch her, start making GRADUAL SEXUAL AND EMOTIONAL QUESTIONS (aka playing investment game). Have 2 or 3 series of GRADUAL questions in your quiver.

Reward compliance and punish non compliance (you can do it with your FACIAL EXPRESSION, with a DISGUSTED FACE). Find opportunities to BREAK RAPPORT. DONT CHASE RAPPORT.

Breaking rapport= Disinterest, void, takeaways/removal of validation

LOOK FOR OPPORTINITIES TO MAKE SEXUAL JOKES/INUENDO. Haha it's too hard, too long, you love it when it's wet, warm, damnn, that's what she said.

Frame date and TAKE (dont ASK) with HIGH ENERGY AND CERTAINTY
Notes about stopping: front, dont force eye contact but rather make it incidental, cocky smile, talk from a big distance then close distance, say '"can i meet u real quick", make a pause, say "i just wanted to talk u", then "what were u doing", go with firmness, commanding/enthusiastic/high energy/certainty tonality->make sure she STOPS and you get her ATTENTION, then follow up with a more utter sincerity/empathy tonality. Be ENERGETICALLY SMOOTH (DONT try to be witty, clever or movie like), make sure each part of the interaction transitions well, specially in the opening. Eliminate all nervous tics and jerky motions. Move like you are under water.

CALIBRATE to type of girl. If she's high energy/extroverted/cool/hot, go like fucking missile. If she's more shy, go with more empathy.

I started taking acting/improv lessons and it's gold. I think I'm gonna follow yohami's advice to a T and move to a hostel/coliving space, get a server job and take improv and dance lessons. Fuck being rich. AI is taking over in 3-5 years. Let's live our last years on Earth like fucking hippies, learning soft skills that'll help you more than money anyway. Selling websites counts as social skills. Doing random tasks to help train machine learning models doesnt.

Great post. Very solid technical game information contained within.

I have the same thoughts about AI and technology in general. After the pandemic I've chosen to live life like a hedonist — socializing with as many people as possible, writing, pursuing interesting creative endeavors, and fucking pussy.

pancakemouse said:
Great post. Very solid technical game information contained within.

I have the same thoughts about AI and technology in general. After the pandemic I've chosen to live life like a hedonist — socializing with as many people as possible, writing, pursuing interesting creative endeavors, and fucking pussy.

Thanks! It means a lot.

These are mostly notes for myself, I'm still a beginner, but I'm glad they are helpful. I've been obsessing about game over the last couple of months.

And yes, it's not only about ai but about technology and modern life in general, The pandemic was a very strong reminder of the risks of isolation.

I don't think it as much as hedonistic, although I'd consider myself a hedonist, but more as connecting with people and stepping aside from "logical mode" and being more present.

Playing videogames, doing drugs, jerking off to porn are also hedonistic, but don't involve interacting with others and often times don't require that much concentration and being present at the same time.

Cold approach works your being very deeply. At the same time you have to be brave, be in the moment, be in control of your body while at the same time focusing on the other person and how she reacts, solving problems outside the interaction, then dealing with frustration and disappointment, or even dealing with success when it happens.

Cold approach is so much work and requires so much skill and inner game that hedonism is one word that doesn't describe it lol

Anyway, I'm grateful I discovered cold approach.

Back