New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

Sisyphus said:
@Sonofagun

I didn't mean that you get 0 lays after 10000 approaches, although there are people that get nothing for their first 2000.

What I do think happens is, you approach 10000, which is something insanely difficult to do, probably it's something that 99,99% of the population can't and isn't willing to do, requires a significant amount of energy, will power and time.

What I say is, after all that effort, you may still remain in scarcity and never actually develop an alpha frame.

You may never actually solve deeper issues like past trauma, being socially weird, etc.

You're simply a hard-ass that went through the trouble of talking every girl in town. Cool. Congrats.

You still need to invest massive amounts of time and energy if you want newer leads. Otherwise you're back at square one.

All while you keep getting older, you get a receding hairline, lower testosterone and sex drive, you want to focus more time on your business or work. So the most practical thing is to get into a LTR.

You may go through 10k approaches and never actually learn game, even if you get some results through sheer numbers game. If you didn't learn game, you have almost the same chance of having a shitty relationship where you become beta as a guy that never did a single approach.

Maybe that time and effort would've been better spent building your own thing that gives you fame, status, preselection etc.

Maybe it's even more productive to get on a few LTRs that you go through with a red-pill-aware mindset, where you get more sexual experience and relationship experience than you get doing those 10k approaches.

How many PUAs there are out there that remain forever socially weird? Maybe most of them?

How many of them get into LTRs, maybe even with 10/10 girls, but become huge simps?

Have you ever read The Game? What about Mystery being suicidal over one girl?

How many PUAs become Red Pill Talibans? I'm thinking Roosh V, etc.

Is this really what winning in life is?

All I'm saying is, daygame, doing lots of approaches, etc. doesn't guarantee anything, even if it takes massive amounts of dedication.

Yes you're correct it's no guarantee of anything but I think you're looking at the worst-case scenario. Some guys do get results, and do learn and improve, and make some fantastic memories (me for example, but also my wings). You just have to be smart enough to self assess and recognise when something is working v.s. not working and self-correct if the latter is the case.

Personally for me daygame is worth the hours spent on the street. I see a good ROI.

But I do agree there are a lot of oddballs out there who get absolutely nowhere with it yet keep going and eventually burn out. It certainly can't fix any deep-seated psychological issues, though it has (for me at least) made me bolder in social situations and less anxious

Sisyphus said:
All I'm saying is, daygame, doing lots of approaches, etc. doesn't guarantee anything, even if it takes massive amounts of dedication.

It doesn't guarantee anything, as long as you stay stuck in your own beliefs. If you want better results, you should rethink your methods after a number of approaches. I did around 2.5k last year and when I start approaching again, I'd change two to three variables - approaching spot, IG/FB closing, and maybe approaching girls who are not in a rush.

It's like building an online business - you gotta test different things after a while.

It's clear that Fuckboy Aspirant is inspired by Lord Voldemort (I'm talking about the guy who approaches high volume in Japan, we don't want his name mentioned here) The dude really has great points about volume, states, don't being a whiny bitch, etc. But volume doesn't solve everything. Guys who dress like slobs should try upgrading their wardrobes. Fat dudes should try losing weight. Socially awkward penguins should try upgrading their social skills. There were even two guys in his group who had better results than him but he always got triggered and said they were liars.

Those guys followed lots of his principles but after a while they said "yo there must be a better way of doing things." I'm friends with one of them and even though he does high volume daily and is super forward, there are some big differences between him and Voldemort. For one, he has a good vibe. He is socially calibrated and doesn't spam canned lines. Plus he has a great IG that does a lot of heavy lifting for him.

So once again, daygame doesn't guarantee anything if you are an autistic robot who stubbornly refuses to accept there might be a better way of doing things. As long as you are open to change and do not quit, you can have decent results.

Crisis_Overcomer said:
Sisyphus said:

It doesn't guarantee anything, as long as you stay stuck in your own beliefs. If you want better results, you should rethink your methods after a number of approaches. I did around 2.5k last year and when I start approaching again, I'd change two to three variables - approaching spot, IG/FB closing, and maybe approaching girls who are not in a rush.

It's like building an online business - you gotta test different things after a while.

It's clear that @Fuckboy Aspirant is inspired by Lord Voldemort (I'm talking about the guy who approaches high volume in Japan, we don't want his name mentioned here) The dude really has great points about volume, states, don't being a whiny bitch, etc. But volume doesn't solve everything. Guys who dress like slobs should try upgrading their wardrobes. Fat dudes should try losing weight. Socially awkward penguins should try upgrading their social skills. There were even two guys in his group who had better results than him but he always got triggered and said they were liars.

Those guys followed lots of his principles but after a while they said "yo there must be a better way of doing things." I'm friends with one of them and even though he does high volume daily and is super forward, there are some big differences between him and Voldemort. For one, he has a good vibe. He is socially calibrated and doesn't spam canned lines. Plus he has a great IG that does a lot of heavy lifting for him.

So once again, daygame doesn't guarantee anything if you are an autistic robot who stubbornly refuses to accept there might be a better way of doing things. As long as you are open to change and do not quit, you can have decent results.

Ahhhh

A DAYGAME VOLUME VS QUALITY DISCUSSION, HOW CAN I RESIST???

I think this debate has been going on since some less visually appealing (a.e ugly as fuck) in London started to post video infields and a schism of skeptics started to divulge this gospel: IT'S JUST A NUMBERS GAME BRO (or bruh)

Seduction it's like poker. it has a volume factor (the more game you play), and a luck factor (the better the cards)

But it implies that you know what you are doing (even if you get AA and you fold, kinda useless - aka not passing shit tests, being boring, showing neediness)

And display skills ( being able to make estimations, remember odds, reading your opponent - aka creating a interesting conversation just by observing her)

So it's normal to see spam approachers blast a "hey I like you, let's go out sometimes" 30-40 times in a session - what are their numbers tho? I never met one that could be by any metric, aside "i got laid" one, defined successful.

Crisis_Overcomer said:
Sisyphus said:

It's clear that @Fuckboy Aspirant is inspired by Lord Voldemort (I'm talking about the guy who approaches high volume in Japan, we don't want his name mentioned here) The dude really has great points about volume, states, don't being a whiny bitch, etc. But volume doesn't solve everything. Guys who dress like slobs should try upgrading their wardrobes. Fat dudes should try losing weight. Socially awkward penguins should try upgrading their social skills. There were even two guys in his group who had better results than him but he always got triggered and said they were liars.

Lord Voldemort was great lol :)

I found his content quite helpful and to be fair, aside from GLL it's pretty much the only one I could relate my approaching experience. During my first approaches (even before joining you all in KYIL, at the 200 approaches range maybe?) I was really dabbling at this and experimenting a lot of stuff like all the gimmicks and these types of things that the regular PUAs taught me and didn't notice much different, so I eventually moved out of these ideas.

Of course, I'm of the belief that you must take any teaching that is good and reflect upon and apply to try for yourself. What is not, you just let go. Like, I think it's pretty much a no-brainer that approaching whilst being overweight or even obese doing a hobo cosplay is not the best way to go about this, and that having some sort of social proof, like a good IG (It's 2023 guys, we all know that) is a booster. I think even 'Lord Voldemort' is well aware of that too.

On the last part though is where I slightly disagree, because as I told OP, it's a number's game afterall. So yeah, if you do enough approaches you'll get something. Regardless, just like sales. Yeah, if you suck, it might take longer and more tries, but it will get you something (and btw, the wonders of this approaching universe: I actually do know a super autistic fat guy who does DG and yeah, even him once in a blue moon gets some lol).

What I think though that must be adressed here is that many guys are quitting approach because they've been lied to and made believe it was easier and they're doing something wrong, and they're out there scratching their heads wondering what's wrong with them because they're not having the results that these "legendary gamers" tell they do, and they're lying ofc.

This can be seen easily by how negative some guys be talking. Thinking they're "too ugly", "too autistic", "too this and that". It's not guys, chill.

Sisyphus said:
I think one thing is not fear rejection and another one is actively seeking it. Avoiding any kind of rejection is needy, but trying to maximize receptivity is a logical, natural and winning mindset. In what world facing lack of results is a good thing? Maybe in the beginning stages facing that adversity grows a thick skin in you. But it's a transitional stage, to get to something better. Wanting to forever be "on the grind" seems masochistic. If anything, you get into another type of grind and face another type of adversity.

To me actively seeking rejection doesn't seem like a winner mindset. A winner, alpha guy, doesn't care about rejection at all, it doesn't exist. He does everything to get results no matter what he has to do. He achieves outcomes by any means necessary. Does it take 10000 approaches to plate 3 hot girls? Cool. Does he plate 3 hot girls by growing an instagram account? Cool too. He doesn't care about not facing rejection since rejection doesn't exist in the first place, or is irrelevant and his self esteem remains unaffected.

Well that's a double edge sword, because it's really easy to fall under that trap of "maximize" receptivity when you're also unconsciously trying to avoid rejection. As you say, it's "painful" and "masochistic". No, it's not. It doesn't mean anything. To me, now, it's neutral. I'm not taking it personally.

It means someone is not interesting in what you're offering. That's it. And then again, you're just starting off. You already had results, you know it works. But just like anything in life 'lack of results' is a requirement for 'results'. You know that. It's not only daygame.

Again, it's natural that you're thinking this way but I honestly think you should just push through, because it's too soon to be making these conclusions and definitely not productive to be having super philosophical monologues questioning things when you should be there in the frontlines. Again, I get you, this a discussion I've had multiple times with a few mates of mine also approaching early on.

And I honestly think you should stop fantasizing about what these "winner" guys do or do not. I don't know any of these amazing guys and I really don't care. In fact, if the metric is "not having your self-esteem affected by rejections" then you can call me that guy now. And approach gave me this.

But again, if that's important to you, work to BE that guy. To reach that point and then you will judge by yourself if that's really how it things work.

Sisyphus said:
Well, I said that since you said that as you evolve, looks become a less important factor and if "advanced" guys marry average girls, it's because they value less looks and more other aspects of personality. Am I correct?

I don't think looks will ever become unimportant to me. While not sufficient, I think looks are definitely a necessary condition. And I think a lot of times people use the "personality card" as a way to compensate for lack of looks. Both ugly women and men that are with ugly women.

I don't put hot girls on a pedestal but I want to fuck them. I don't care about pleasing them, but I do care about behaving in a way that is conducive to fucking them. Most often than not trying to please them is counter productive. But I don't think you can say anything you want and have to calibrate.

I do things that I'll probably don't do otherwise like using a self tanning lotion, or wear insoles, only to increase my chances with hot girls. Does that make me people pleasing?

Gotcha. Well I think to some extend it will never be unimportant, in the end we're all humans and physical attraction is really something that can't be faked or ignored.

Well what can I tell you, I personally don't believe there's significant things you can say/do that can make someone attracted to you. Not to say it can never change, but if we were to go that route we might as well say we should be mind-reading others. I find pointless. And again, a certain behavior that a girl might like might turn another girl off and you're will really never know. I'll much rather be myself and screen for those who like it.

There's really no "hot girl magnet gimmick", people are different and that's regardless of their looks. Ugly girls can be bitches and hot girls can be nice, and vice-versa.

If you think you can outmaneuver yourself into hot girl's pants and that's the way to go, you should do it though. As for looksmaxxing, nothing wrong with it. I thought that was what this community was about, improving yourself.

What I don't think is healthy is the whole "blackpilling" thing. I'm hearing good looking guys saying they're ugly and that's why they can't approach, that's insane.

Sisyphus said:
Is it validation seeking to want girls to chase you? If I want to fuck girls, what's the easier scenario? the one where I'm chasing or the one I'm being chased?

Is it validation seeking to want girls to tell you you're attractive and they desperately want your dick inside them?

Maybe.

But there's some validation component to all of this journey, and to a certain extent it's healthy to want that. Gll talks about this, you need to fuck hot girls to get that shit out of your system and then stop needing that validation.

I will stop posting so much though. I'll actually walk the talk and come in a few months and tell y'all how I've been doing.

Well guess what, we can't always have what is "easy". We can't always have the cake and eat it too. Life is unfair.

For 99% of the male population, we are the ones chasing women not the other way around, that's just how it is. And we're not entitled to anything. We can cry all we want but in the end of the day, we as non-priviledged males we have to put in the work.

If you want to fuck girls so bad, why does it matter if they're chasing you or not? You'll be doing what is needed in order to get them.

It's not wrong per se but you must understand where this is coming from, we all have that and that's okay. But at some point we also need to grow out of it too because well guess what, at some point in your life you won't be having it all? What we gonna do? Kill ourselves?

Again bro, if you feel like you can hit me up and we can talk to each other about that stuff. I've been there I not having mates who are also approaching to walk with you in this journey sucks and can be quite depressing sometimes, especially early on. Hang in there.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMk10a6AKW4

In the spirit of contradicting everything I said above, let's just reference one of the greatest business mentors ever.

So yeah, even the elite guys cold approach, cold call, etc.

I think the truth is pretty clear and we all know them. It's mostly a numbers game, with a % that can be improved with skill, technique, charisma, etc.

The only real "hack" is getting social proof/warmer leads, but since warm leads are valuable, no one is going to gift them on a silver platter, so the way to get there is by cold approaching.

You always have to work to receive the rewards.

Fuckboy Aspirant I've briefly worked in sales. According to a veteran (guy sold insurance and closed 30 sales in a month), it's an "everything". Mindset, numbers game, qualification, looks, charisma, closing skill, persistence.

Chris GLL says it's volume,+looks, but also talks about social freedom, swag factor, killer instinct, sense of entitlement.

So can we all agree that it's a mix of a lot of factors, but action is by far the most important one?
I think we're on the same page.

What summarizes my feeling isn't depression.

But more like frustration.

As men we have a tendency to try and figure out how things work.

What bothers me is the obscurity of the whole thing. At this point I haven't completely discarded things like visualization, affirmations, etc.

I'm totally confused by the completely contradictory voices in this space. It doesnt make any fucking sense.

For the most part I'm over the stage of taking things personally. I don't feel sad.

What I do feel is the same sensation you feel when you play tennis and you hit the net.

What's killing me is not knowing whether I did something wrong or is it just random chance. Or, if I did something wrong, what was it and how can improve?

I hate the idea of missing chances due to being incompetent.

I find myself constantly at a state of 'kicking myself in the nuts' for:

-not approaching sets
-not being forward enough with each set
-not doing the right things with each set

So if I approach I'm frustrated because I felt i did things suboptimally. If I don't approach I feel Iike a pussy. If I do an approach session, I feel frustrated. If I stay at home, it's even more frustrating.

An add all that to lack of sex. I feel I could break a wall or something.

The only thing I can do is:
-approach more
-study more

At least I want to know for sure it's not lack of technique whats making women reject.

Is being in the 99% something we must accept? Or can it be changed with the appropiate effort?

We all believed a lot of things in self improvement werent possible but they actually are.

Maybe there's a way to become high status/1%

----
February 25th

Went to nightclub, did 6-7 approaches. Could have done waaaaay more, and could have been more forward.

Sisyphus said:

In the spirit of contradicting everything I said above, let's just reference one of the greatest business mentors ever.

I think the truth is pretty clear and we all know them. It's mostly a numbers game, with a % that can be improved with skill, technique, charisma, etc.

The only real "hack" is getting social proof/warmer leads, but since warm leads are valuable, no one is going to gift them on a silver platter, so the way to get there is by cold approaching.

@Fuckboy Aspirant I've briefly worked in sales. According to a veteran (guy sold insurance and closed 30 sales in a month), it's an "everything". Mindset, numbers game, qualification, looks, charisma, closing skill, persistence.

Chris GLL says it's volume,+looks, but also talks about social freedom, swag factor, killer instinct, sense of entitlement.

So can we all agree that it's a mix of a lot of factors, but action is by far the most important one?

What bothers me is the obscurity of the whole thing. At this point I haven't completely discarded things like visualization, affirmations, etc.

I'm totally confused by the completely contradictory voices in this space. It doesnt make any fucking sense.

For the most part I'm over the stage of taking things personally. I don't feel sad.

What I do feel is the same sensation you feel when you play tennis and you hit the net.

What's killing me is not knowing whether I did something wrong or is it just random chance. Or, if I did something wrong, what was it and how can improve?

-not approaching sets

So if I approach I'm frustrated because I felt i did things suboptimally. If I don't approach I feel Iike a pussy. If I do an approach session, I feel frustrated. If I stay at home, it's even more frustrating.

-approach more
-study more

At least I want to know for sure it's not lack of technique whats making women reject.

Is the 1% really unatainable for most men?

That's the question.

What if you actually can if you do the appropiate work that's required?
For me it's worth trying

----
February 25th

Went to nightclub, did 6-7 approaches. Could have done waaaaay more, and could have been more forward.

Sisyphus said:
The username is based on a book by Albert Camus, which is based on an ancient greek myth. I love greek mythology, and this one is a cool metaphor for self improvement. There is nothing new under the sun.

I already introduced myself a bit on the mandatory thread.

My physical health has deteriorated since the quarentine started. I don't know why. I've been trying to lose weight but I can't. I have been eating daily 1500-1800kcal for the past 2 months (I do moderate cardio, about 40 min a day running a bike, so my daily kcal expenditure should be 2000 kcal)but I'm stuck at the same bodyfat level (12%).And I seem to be getting progressively weaker. I can't even do 2 pullups, I used to be able to do 15+. I don't even do anaerobic excercise anymore because of the frustration. I think it's an underlying problem that has been going on for years but now intensified. I've felt worst after doing keto or fasting. There might be a thyroid or adrenal issue going on. I did a stool analysis to discard the possibility of parasites, I'll have the result tomorrow. I will go to a functional medicine doctor that takes seriously these concerns. When I have the money I'll do a heavy metal hair test, a saliva nitric oxide test and a genetic sequencing.

My mental health has also deteriorated. I'll not go into much detail, but the takeaway is that I went back to mental masturbation habits and lost momentum. But, on the good side, I took a lot of time to review what I want in life, what are my beliefs, philosophies, goals, values, etc. I took a final stance on religion, I'm a hardcore atheist, I distrust any spiritual belief whatsover and distrust anyone that tells me that they have the secret or the answer to anything. There's no answer, there's no essence or definitive meaning. Meaning is subjective to the individual and to the society/group. Words don't describe reality. I think philosophies/spiritual beliefs can be cool if you read them in a symbolic way, they can have some glimpse of "the truth" in the sense that they describe patterns that tend to work. But if you take them at face value (say, the idea of "karma") they can be dangerous and someone else can use them to manipulate you. Self improvement is full of that crap. I have found relief in metal music that I listened in my teenage years and good literature. Art can give some sense of purpose.

The best thing is to be pragmatic, what you can do now to improve your situation, in one year, in two years, 5 years max and stop worrying about "legacy" and things like that, find a structure that works for you, work on something you love, have sufficient money to fulfill your needs, have friends with similar values, have good health and that's it. So I took some time to "Define what success is before you spend years chasing it". At the same time, trying to find perfect clarity is a excuse not to do anything, it's better to figure things on the way. For example I don't know exactly what kind of art I want to make, whether I want to be a "real" artist or a commercial illustrator, whether I want to do just art, or art and music, etc. All I now is I need to move out of my parents and earn a living doing images.

Another area where I became less idealistic is politics. I used to be left winged and hold all sort of ideals of how things should be, argue with other people, etc. Over time I challenged some of those beliefs. But overall I decided to be a total hippocrite, as Chris would say. Of course self improvement clashes with a lot of those beliefs. But who cares. I prefer to be amoral. It is not like anyone will give you a prize for not being selfish. I don't owe anything to my family or my highschool friends, or my country. Perhaps I can reevaluate some of those beliefs once I've "made it", but right now they are detrimental.

There are things that didn't went my way this year. Apart from the loss of strength and mental health, my piercings didn't heal well so I took them off. I loved them, but I didn't react well to them. I will try again in the future, but for now I won't use piercings. They are a bother for doing Muay Thai, which I haven't been doing this year for that reason.
My concrete goals right now are:
-make 5 good portfolio images (I have made accounts on upwork, fiverr and freelancer. I need some original work to show instead of just study pieces)
-Get to 66kg 8% body fat (currently 70.5kg at 12% bodyfat)

General mindset goals:
-be more positive/grateful. take things less seriously.
-be more pragmatic/realistic in my thinking and goals.
-keep my ego in check. for example, logo designs are more in demand than illustrations, but I haven't done it beause of ego.
-be less lonely. rely more on other people. learn to work with other people.
-be more clean and tidy (from my bedroom to my work)

Sisyphus said:

@Fuckboy Aspirant I've briefly worked in sales. According to a veteran (guy sold insurance and closed 30 sales in a month), it's an "everything". Mindset, numbers game, qualification, looks, charisma, closing skill, persistence.

-not approaching sets

-approach more
-study more

Is being in the 99% something we must accept? Or can it be changed with the appropiate effort?

We all believed a lot of things in self improvement werent possible but they actually are.

Maybe there's a way to become high status/1%

----
February 25th

Good job on your approaches. The important thing is that you stepped outside and did what you had to. As long as you're consistent, improvement will come.

I actually had this discussion on wpp with my friend caico11 (he's not active here anymore, but he didn't quit) who just got into sales. Sales and CA are very similar in many aspects, but it also diverges a lot.

Like, Caico was arguing to me that since in sales rapport was important, whereas on DG it's mostly a waste and I just made the argument that as much as the numbers are very appliable, human nature works different when it comes to sexuality:

Like, how easy you'd think it would be to sell pussy to men? When it comes to men, the numbers are actually reversed. You're actually less likely to be rejected selling pussy to men. That goes against the overall rule of sales where rejections would be the majority of the interactions.

In fact, on youtube there's plenty of social experiments on that. I'm convinced that just like men will almost always be receptive, women will operate on the other end of this spectrum. But yeah, just like you said, there still the aspects of it in our control, just like GLL taught us, and that's where we should look upon improving ourselves. These are skills that will definitely help us when capitalizing our chances, but again, rejection itself unfortunately won't go away.

On the frustration part yeah, I really feel you. It really hits close to home haha. Likewise, these philosophical, frustrated long talks was something me and Caico had a lot, thankfully whenever one was low energy, the other one was hyped and helped motivated the other part. That's why I believe it's crucial for you to have a mate who's also approaching. The first 1000 approaches are really when you'll be made or broken. Most guys quit at that range.

Things will get better, I promise.

I believe you're on Death Eaters too (Lord Voldemort's group lol). Sometimes you really have to shut everything down and just do your thing. Like I really mean when I say don't bother with what other guys are doing for now, even the ones who are "pros", let alone dabblers. Exception I'd say are guys who are also hustling and learning, just like yourself, as I said.

On that being a part of the 1%, I mean if that's what you want then you 100% should be going for it. Just acknowledge that it might time some time, these people are different for a reason, they really lucky or they really busted their asses to get there, like really.

What I meant is that, yeah sometimes really there's no much you can do. Can I be 1% in richness? Potentially. Can I be 1% in looks? I don't think it's possible. The point is, life is about alternatives, finding a way, if you will. Adapting.

Feb 26th

Did 4 approaches. 2 married 2 underage.

I had like 3 or 4 opportunities of doing difficult approaches. Girls with moms, married women with a baby.

I need to expand my comfort zone!!!!!

Amigo, no estas comiendo el suficiente dolor!!!

2 approaches. 1 on bus. 1 "difficult", I was just getting out of my car and I saw this girl in gym outfit, went out of my car and approached her out of nowhere. Got her facebook.

Went to fancy restaurant and spent $30 in order to condition myself to high status environments and force myself to make money.

DONT SAVE MONEY. MAKE MORE COLD CALLS.
DONT MAKE CALCULATIONS. HAVE A DREAM AND WORK HARD

I'VE BEEN REWATCHING IN MY MIND'S EYE THAT INTERACTION WITH THE 17 YEAR OLD WHERE I DIDNT PULL THE TRIGGER.

It feels horrible. I dont wish that to any of you. HAVE KILLER INSTINCT. Or you'll have regrets

I'm still studying 'seduction' and havent started with fox web academy. Need to put the foot in the gas

Crisis_Overcomer I agree about the self improvement part but a lot of guys makes this smv thing as an excuse to not approach. Of course, if something adds up for your routine you should use it. But half assing on the smv part and not approach also is a waste of energy and time

Crisis_Overcomer the reality is that hitting volume and keep it consistent is hard but it gives the best results. Talking to more girls will always be the answer. Of course, if you are fat or you think you can improve your smv you should do it. But I have noticed that a lot of ppl half ass the smv and don't feel confident enough to do ca. Remember everytime you go to the mall you see a fat whales with a hot chic so it isn't impossible

February 28th

Approached 1 girl. Boyfriend rejection. I'm trying to increase my social freedom in order to approach many girls in the bus. There are so many hot girls ghat travel from campus.

I'm also trying to get past boyfriend objection. Maybe some times it works

March 1st

Did 5 approaches. Got 1 number. I'm pussying out on duos. Fuck that. Learn to create interesting conversations with anyone on any context.

Don't use theory and technique as an excuse to overlook that neverending fight against social fear.

My ""'plate""" talked to me again. When she stops responding. I get in my head and think I did something wrong. But it's more about her issues I think.

The key is to get another date an actually fuck her good. That'll lock her in.

I want to fuck her so badly. She's such a sweet girl.

I have the feeling that she'll stick around.
---
It's hard to maintain the player frame when you lack sexual experience. But if I have the muscle to hold my frame when I don't have real competence, I'll be much more solid when I actually become experienced.

March 2nd

Did 6 approaches.

Weird session.

Had 2 reapproaches on the same day.
Wtf. One from 2 months ago 1 from one year ago.

Approached one girl and I she asked for my number, at the end of the interaction. Interesting. Took her number. I think she's into me.

Set tentative plans with plate tomorrow. She is receptive and femenine towards me.

Notes/minor adjustments that might or might not help

When girl is running fast, run fast too when you are far away and decelerate when you approach her.

Game exists but it's all about subcomunication and requires practice. Dont shoot for perfection. Just approach more with the general aim of:

-vibe. You're out saying hi to people. Just act superfriendly
-tease her/fuck with her. Prank mentality
-sexualize. Undress her in your mind and imagine you having sex with her as you talk. Have that vibe going on.
-position yourself as the prize. She's chasing you. She tempted you to approach.
-you're the authority. You're more experienced in life. You lead the interaction

Accept fucking up and just approach more.

‐‐------
Edit:
Started reading Game Solved and I think it's the final piece of the puzzle.
Yohami is the final piece of the puzzle but it's too abstract and "anti-game", which is a defense mechanism for the guys that precisely need to learn it, allowing them to feel like cool naturals that don't need it.
Saul T in many ways is the final piece of the puzzle but doesn't emphasize subcommunication and non verbals. It's still too logical and structured.
John Anthony is the final piece of the puzzle except he doesn't actually teach how to sexualize and tease, he just expects you to do it naturally.

Game Solved is probably the most comprehensive game content that is compatible with coolness, without ignoring or feeling shamed about its game roots.

After that, it's only practice until you get it or die. Or going to see actual good wings to align my game chakras.

It's the last building on a small town in Sweden. After that you fall off the edge of the earth. There's nothing more.

It's harder to approach when you realize that you've been wasting your time for years. But you've got to keep going as long as you have some youth in you.

I also signed up for theater and dance. Maybe will start working as a server. I have faith in those as well.

---

I have a hard time thinking outside the box.

I pointed out to a girl that I thought her eyelashes were cool. And she qualified herself and said she made them herself. And this was the chick that gave me her number. So it's not like the interaction sucked

But I have a hard time thinking outside the box, and thinking contextual playful things to say

All your practice sexualizing in front of a mirror should bear fruit. Dont filter your sexuality. Have dirty, depraved thoughts when you talk to girls. Just tone it down, dont be crass, etc. But it needs to come from your soul, not from logic.

March 3rd

Made 1 approach. As always, the hardest thing for me is to actually go to a venue suitable for approach.

Met my plate and smashed for 3+ hours. Rented a room for the first time. Will probably make another log for lay reports.

Random thoughts

This player journey is made of 3 essential parts

1: Social Freedom. Being able to take action despite social pressure. Doing weird shit in public. Being comfortable with approaching strangers. Getting used and accepting rejection.

2 Coolness. Learning to enjoy yourself in social contexts. Learning to play, not taking things seriously. Have fun, being pro social and loose, without being naive about it. Understanding how to become dominant using soft skills, understanding subtle social cues. Learning how to persuade people, what are their emotional triggers. Learning how to read people. Learning how to self assess your own energy and body language, read how it's impacting other people and course correct and adapt. Confront and eliminate your low status, autistic and socially uncalibrated tendencies.

3 Masculinity. Which essentially entails understanding and accepting its counterpart female nature. Taking the red pill without going insane in the process. Understanding your role as a man, stop repressing your masculine, agressive, sexual instincts. Make peace with father figures and patriarchy. Question your morality and the way you view the world/life as a whole.

I've been thinking about how hard this journey actually is.

I'm still scared about things like bungee jumping, parachuting, etc. I'm even scared still about public speaking and street selling. If these simple things scare me, why do I think I have what it takes to be the kind of guy that bangs/dates 9s and 10s?

I also meditate about how there are so many physically and mentally strong men that are cucks. How can this be?

I'm thinking about David Goggins. One of the hardest motherfuckers on earth for sure. But is he really an alpha male? Maybe more of a sigma type.

We've all heard about huge puas that become beta in a relationship. Or they become depressed after a break up etc.

I'm also thinking about men that are confident or succesful in life in general. But they are beta.

But at the same time, for some men this shit is comically easy. They may be losers with nothing going on for them. They might be depressed, addicted to drugs, lazy, low self esteem, but they kill it with women. How could it be?

Why did the original pickup guys went out every day and worked so hard? Because they knew how hard the journey was.

----
Recent owen cook stuff

Emotional baggage takes away a lot of mental bandwith, youre unable to concentrate.

Scarcity, insecurity, etc takes away mental bandwith from you.

----------

Competing with your wing=social competitiveness=attractive

Learn to think and FEEL clearly when you approach. You need to feel ur energy and the girls energy

Are you dominant? Are you relaxed? Are you cocky? Is she submitted to you and paying you attention? Is she comfortable around you? Is she chasing you? Whats the frame of the interaction? Whats the tone? Sexual and fun? Or boring and platonic? Does the girl feel she's special, the moment is special etc?

Pick 2 of 3 actors or famous people and emulate them

Learn to think in your feet

LEARN TO GET INTO BOTTLE SERVICE

Dumb down the interaction. Like you are both low iq (but shes even dumber)

Loud loose and certain!!!!!

Learn to be comfortable with girl talk, relationship drama, social competition, making fun of other people, roleplaying, etc.

PRACTICE ALL OF THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF A MIRROR, RECORD YOURSELF AND SELF ASSESS YOUR VIBE

Excercise: imitate famous people. Even word for word. Record yourself
------

It's not that it doesnt matter what you say, it's that it doesnt matter word for word or phrase by phrase.

What matters is the gist of what you say, the context, the subtext, the implied meaning. It's what you say in relation to what she said to your body language, what you said before. Its about frame, congruence, energy.

----

I'm understanding now that ppl tend choose certain methods for a reason. High volume approach in public places, with fast instadates tends to be much more a numbers game, while nightgame tends to be a game where skill can increase your odds significantly, you can have longer interaction, approach, leave and reapproach later, dance and build energy and preselection around you, etc.

Cold calling is closer to a numbers game. Prospecting in person involves more people skills

----

I'm blocking whatsapp, 5 minute max per hour and it has worked wonders.
Blocking distractions is the holy grail towards wealth and prosperity

---

A deeper voice comes with actually using a deeper range frequently. After a night in a nighclub my voice is deeper

---

The importance of talking to more girla resides in making your brain understand that you lose nothing by talking to more girls, you lose nothing by being rejected, and you earn nothing by not talking to girls and reading more theory. You brain always wants to avoid wasting energy. Every time you take action create action momentum, and thats good regardless your level of skill. It's ALWAYS better to approach. "But I'm burning through leads man, I live in a small city". Then move to another city!

---------

Approach laughing. If she is on the fence, calibrate, and look at her with the expression of "so?". Serious, looking for an answer. Like you're evaluating her and she's being weird or slow for taking too much to answer, or being scared. The frame is that she's the one making this moment weird, not me, nor the approach itself

Guys.

Read.

Game. Solved

The best fucking book on "game" ever created.
It confirms a lot of intuitions I had, but at the same time the truth hurts so fucking much that it's hard to digest. I wasted years of my life having the wrong vibe and underachieving in life.

Game is at the same time a ridiculously complex, obscure problem (like a n v np type of shit) and the most stupidly simple shit ever (if you're a natural). The problem is most of us here, and most guys in 2023 are fucking nerds, and that's why we struggle to get laid (with hot girls).

I think Chris GLL was the one that got the closest, even though he wasn't involved in the game community. It all has to do with shit like Swag Factor, Sense of Entitlement. Just listen to that series again and again. He says it all the time, seduction is about who you ARE, not something you do. For some reason gll devolved into 'be a bodybuilder+spam approach girls'. But listen to Chris audios man. Also listen to the AA program audios. There's much much more depth. I think most people in Gll never actually got it.

There were a few guys on the Gll forums that were "natural" and got this shit from the start, or eventually got it. I'm thinking guys like tiphat, BoyToy, NoStringsAttached and Dude75 but there were probably a lot more. Most of their stuff is gone though.

Yohami also comes fucking close. But unlike Chris, he was the introverted geeky omega type (which he had to change, of course). Which makes it much more relatable. He also has a more red pill aware angle. I wish he did some podcast or something. Or a blog. All we have are his comments on other people's blogs. It's like some ancient presocratic philosophy shit, we only have fragments or 'hints'.

Yes, I'm obsessed with this shit.

From the pickup community I personally trust very few guys. From the original, PUAs, I think Matador is the only one I see talking and say "Yeah, this guy definitely gets laid a lot with hot girls". And other guys like That Brad P guy is also legit. You have to read his lay reports man. They are crazy. Also Paul Janka. There are probably a lot of other guys that I'm missing.

From RSD, I only got a good impression from Julien and Luke. And Julien has a lot of depth in all that self development shit (same as Tyler D). I've heard negative things about Luke, but he seemed really solid to me.

Then there's John Anthony, who's an ex RSD. Probably the guy that has done more for game in the later years than anyone else. I don't care what you think about him. The guy has more proof that he gets laid than anyone else in the planet, and good amount of infields aswell. A lot of people don't like him 'cause he makes fun of other people in the industry. But most of the characters he makes fun of, deserve to be made fun of, tbh.

I also think Andrew Tate is really good, except all the other crap he went in jail for.

What I'm trying to say is, there are very very few guys, specially non natural guys, that are actually good with this shit. Meaning, they can regularly fuck 9s and 10s. It's like, you can count them with your fingers. I'm pretty sure in third world countries there are plenty of naturals who get it. But in the first world it's like this shit is a lost art, a dead language.

I'm serious. It's like learning latin. We don't even know how it originally sounded anymore. We had shit role models. So we have to reconstruct it from dispersed pieces. But at the same time we have that innate capacity for communication inside us. Only that it has been atrophied by modern culture.

What's good about Game Solved is that he went through all that hassle himself.
That guy is a fucking olympic athlete, succesful bussinessman. Probably 120+ IQ. And it took 10 years and thousands of dollars spent in seminars, dvds and shit, for him to figure it out. We was close with the best teachers and wingmen but still took him a long ass time to get the fundamentals.

So you're probably not going to figure it out by yourself.

Taking all of this in consideration, I think not focusing 100% on chasing girls this year is a good move.

I will focus on money. Not because I care about being a millionaire. But I care about financial freedom. Working a 9-5 is counterproductive for learning this. I want to have time and money to party like an animal and pay for the best coaches

I approached 12 girls yesterday, got one number. So I'm not gonna stop approaching. Keeping AA in check is good. Facing rejection is super important. But I'll not approach 20 women a day.

Sisyphus said:
I will focus on money. Not because I care about being a millionaire. But I care about financial freedom. Working a 9-5 is counterproductive for learning this. I want to have time and money to party like an animal and pay for the best coaches

Having time and money (lots of money in this case) + not doing a 9-5 is not realistic. Sometimes you have to choose. It sounds as like you've got the redpill advice to "just start a business bro and get rich" in your head. If that is the case, I highly suggest looking up some stats before making impulsive decisions.

pancakemouse

You prolly know the topic - care to chime in as you have seen everything under the sun?

Back