Noself's Action Log: Down from 20% BF to 18%

28 July 2022

Raw thoughts after being angry, will still take action no bitching.

“These fucking bitches, so fucking entitled fuckers, the amount of work that you have to for this fuck shit. Why the fuck am I so short, fucking fuck, they will never know true fucking loneliness they live such fucking comfortable lives. Do you know what it is like to be fucking invisible you bitch? The pleasure of having the audacity to be able to ignore you. I feel like they can never do wrong, if I was fucking murdered they will still it’s a man’s fault. Be a fucking man, fuck, shit, you fuck. “

Noself said:
28 July 2022

Raw thoughts after being angry, will still take action no bitching.

“These fucking bitches, so fucking entitled fuckers, the amount of work that you have to for this fuck shit. Why the fuck am I so short, fucking fuck, they will never know true fucking loneliness they live such fucking comfortable lives. Do you know what it is like to be fucking invisible you bitch? The pleasure of having the audacity to be able to ignore you. I feel like they can never do wrong, if I was fucking murdered they will still it’s a man’s fault. Be a fucking man, fuck, shit, you fuck. “

I've had a lot of these thoughts too and still get them every now and then. Just gotta say I have been reading your log and you are a huge inspiration. I have been procrastinating cold approaching for a while, but you jumped right in.

2 August 2022
To-do list:
Meditate: Complete
Drink 3L of Water: Complete
Teeth whitening kit: Complete
Read a page of Jeff Nippard’s Recomposition: Complete
Clean bathroom: Complete
Draw out Dr.Seuss characters: Complete
Put Castor Oil on eyebrows: Complete
Complete email: Complete
Type up one sentence from notes: Complete
Go to gym: Complete
Stretch chest: Complete
Fold laundry: Complete
Wash dishes: Complete

Weigh-in: 153.2 lbs

Bench Press: 165 x 6

6 August 2022

1/2 (235)

God damn it, my AA was extremely high today probably because a manager warned me to not harass their employees. She must’ve remembered me from the AA Program and they pretty much fucked up my mind the rest of the day. Got one date planned tomorrow with one of the girls I approached today.

Back