Picture Feedback Megathread

Either deciding between the two close-ups and the third new photo to add to the current Tinder batch, or include 2 of them and take out one from the original pile.

brohankwon said:
Either deciding between the two close-ups and the third new photo to add to the current Tinder batch, or include 2 of them and take out one from the original pile.

Honestly your biggest issue is that you haven’t looksmaxed, lack every edge in the world, fashion and haircut is off. Pancake has already pointed this out and I really thought you’d follow his advise.

Right now you can take 100million pics and won’t get much out of it.

Spent a good year working on your appearance. You seem to have good work ethic but you’re just focusing on the wrong thing right now.
It’s first good looks and after that good photos.

kratjeuh said:
brohankwon said:

Honestly your biggest issue is that you haven’t looksmaxed, lack every edge in the world, fashion and haircut is off. Pancake has already pointed this out and I really thought you’d follow his advise.

Right now you can take 100million pics and won’t get much out of it.

Spent a good year working on your appearance. You seem to have good work ethic but you’re just focusing on the wrong thing right now.
It’s first good looks and after that good photos.

Pancake also advised that I take a close-up photo, which was the main goal for this recent shoot. I am aware however, that your point still stands.

brohankwon said:

Middle.

https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/download/file.php?id=13919&t=1

brohankwon I’m not sure if someone has mentioned this to you yet, but you seem to be retaining some fluid beneath your eyes.

If that’s indeed what I’m seeing then I would make this the first priority as it could be a quick fix and give you a significant bump.

I want to go serious with this, so I'll post my current Tinder pics for genuine feedback on my profile & looks + how I can improve. Can't lie, some of these pictures are a fair few years old at this point, the Hawaiian shirt one is probably the latest pic. I'll change my forum avatar pic later since I'm obviously posting what I look like here so no point in hiding it.

View attachment 5View attachment 4View attachment 3View attachment 2View attachment 1

Ryval said:
I want to go serious with this, so I'll post my current Tinder pics for genuine feedback on my profile & looks + how I can improve. Can't lie, some of these pictures are a fair few years old at this point, the Hawaiian shirt one is probably the latest pic. I'll change my forum avatar pic later since I'm obviously posting what I look like here so no point in hiding it.

1.jpg2jpg.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Fucking hell you were handsome on that Hawaiian shirt pic, it’s probably not even photoshopped since it’s so old.

Headshot- full body shot- 3 pics of you doing something cool (you must still look very good in them)

If your appearance slacked off over the years, please do whatever you can to get your looks back. You have the full chad potential

kratjeuh said:
Ryval said:

1.jpg2jpg.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Fucking hell you were handsome on that Hawaiian shirt pic, it’s probably not even photoshopped since it’s so old.

Headshot- full body shot- 3 pics of you doing something cool (you must still look very good in them)

If your appearance slacked off over the years, please do whatever you can to get your looks back. You have the full chad potential

Cheers for that, I appreciate it. I have a photographer friend who I can meet up with and take a few high-quality/high-effort pics with (like Andy/Radicals on the street pics in good fashion), but they would just be a couple. I'm thinking that it may be worth getting a DSLR myself? My mate isn't always going to be around with his nice camera when I'm doing something cool.

Anyone know if it's worth the investment?

(Also my b for clogging up the thread with my barrage of massive pictures, idk how to use this forum very well yet lol)

I am currently on my second iteration of my tinder profile. I am still deciding between getting an iphone 14 or a budget DSLR for new pics. Are any of my current photos worth keeping?

Kyrg said:
I am currently on my second iteration of my tinder profile. I am still deciding between getting an iphone 14 or a budget DSLR for new pics. Are any of my current photos worth keeping?

You look like a Dutch chad.

You can probably get laid with this profile but I’d just find a good dating photographer.

You have 1-2k likes per month potential. If you’re really from the Netherlands you could maybe ask Mindset if you like his style of work

kratjeuh said:
Kyrg said:

You look like a Dutch chad.

You can probably get laid with this profile but I’d just find a good dating photographer.

You have 1-2k likes per month potential. If you’re really from the Netherlands you could maybe ask @Mindset if you like his style of work

Wish I was. I am from Romania, but I am down to pay for a photo shoot if there are any dating photographers from around here.

Kyrg

MILFandCookies will travel. You can check out his work.

Bman said:
@Kyrg

@MILFandCookies will travel. You can check out his work.

100% I've been to Europe for shoots before. I'm not cheap, and travel won't be either, but I'll get you laid for sure.

I’m halfway there. Been getting some (RELATIVELY, for my area) good results with these, even got invited to “Tinder Select” (which boasts to only invite the top 1% of active profiles to pay Match Group $500/month for extra features), and want some feedback on them as they stand. What’s weakest, what’s missing, what could use improvement, what for looks could I work on (in addition to improving my body to the point I finally have abs)? What do you think is doing good or great and should be kept?

Credit to MILFandCookies and Lord Rey for the majority of the pictures (a couple were taken by me or a date—and I do need up update the pictures in a year or two as I keep “growing into myself” and giving the photographer more to work with).

(EDIT: Removed the pictures to maintain some semblance of anonymity, anyone who wanted to see the pictures likely already has, I got feedback on them already.)

(Considering including a picture that shows what I used to look like in pics for reference for guys here, but even between some of these pictures you can see it and this is already long enough)

NightRoller said:
I’m halfway there. Been getting some (RELATIVELY, for my area) good results with these, even got invited to “Tinder Select” (which boasts to only invite the top 1% of active profiles to pay Match Group $500/month for extra features), and want some feedback on them as they stand. What’s weakest, what’s missing, what could use improvement, what for looks could I work on (in addition to improving my body to the point I finally have abs)? What do you think is doing good or great and should be kept?

Currently, you're leveling yourself with both fashion and settings. Place you're playing the piano and drinking coffee in looks like the rec room at a church, not a high value location. In general, you're not at any location that looks remotely appealing except for the very last photo.

Button-up shirts shouldn't be buttoned up all the way, and don't wear athletic shoes with anything other than athletic clothing.

Glasses should be removed in all photos ideally, you already look nerdy enough.

A tan would help the most, as you look the "sexiest" in the gym photo (the lack of glasses helps).

The necklace is beginner-level and is more likely to be mistaken with you being an actual Christian than anything else.

On the individual photos:
- The coffee one has bad perspective, your hand looks as big as your head, also why is your phone on with you not looking at it, plus the setting is reused. Remove it.
- The lens flare photo you just don't look very good in. Like your arms are limp at your sides.
- Amateur handcuff photos are cringe and tryhard.
- The dog is not loving on you. Looks like you borrowed someone elses dog. The angle and background are decent.
- The fashion in the last photo is bad. The jeans are too washed and the red shirt doesn't go with the button-down.

## Edit: Pics removed as received enough useful feedback for now ##

Just looking for general feedback on looks/overall potential and if the first photo (black and white) is usable enough for profiles.

- Suit photos were when I was peak heavy at 106-7kg but are still probably closest to how I look now at 101.7kg, though my hair is a bit longer.
- Opera House is me about 1.5 years ago at about 95kg.
- Bottom one is when I was much younger and at 82kg.

I have fuck all for a chin/jaw profile and the weight makes it way worse. Also I'm pretty sure I have a 5-head

ThePermanentFix said:
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg7.jpg

Just looking for general feedback on looks/overall potential and if the first photo (black and white) is usable enough for profiles.

- Suit photos were when I was peak heavy at 106-7kg but are still probably closest to how I look now at 101.7kg, though my hair is a bit longer.
- Opera House is me about 1.5 years ago at about 95kg.
- Bottom one is when I was much younger and at 82kg.

I have fuck all for a chin/jaw profile and the weight makes it way worse. Also I'm pretty sure I have a 5-head

Keep the long hair and lose weight, you look by far at your best in the last pic

Hey, I was contacted by a hobby photographer on instagram a month ago and got a free shooting. I think these three pictures are the best of the ones i got from the shooting. Which one would you find good for dating apps and especially instagram (my most important tool). I try not to have only "wanabe model pics" in my feed but one or the other should work. Here is a screenshot of my feed too. What do you think about making a slide with two pictures?

View attachment 3

View attachment 2

View attachment 1

Back