• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Radical's Youtube | Final 365 Project Stretch

there is a huge misunderstanding of what indirect gaming is

1. It is not pussy shit ,it is social grace! I can tell a girl hey I like you and she has to make an assessment based on your look right then and there

2. You tell her shes hot but you do it after you get positive signals and it is more successful to tell her you like her or to kiss her or to fuck her etc

3, The skills from indirect work well in other settings not just seduction ones, you meet her and fuck her cool, she brings around
her friends and her family, you much more interest than a person who smalls talks .

4. Your options expand greatly like 95 percent of all sets in night game are group sets , you are not limited to the very very rare solo set .

grodmeister general said:
there is a huge misunderstanding of what indirect gaming is

1. It is not pussy shit ,it is social grace! I can tell a girl hey I like you and she has to make an assessment based on your look right then and there

2. You tell her shes hot but you do it after you get positive signals and it is more successful to tell her you like her or to kiss her or to fuck her etc

3, The skills from indirect work well in other settings not just seduction ones, you meet her and fuck her cool, she brings around
her friends and her family, you much more interest than a person who smalls talks .

4. Your options expand greatly like 95 percent of all sets in night game are group sets , you are not limited to the very very rare solo set .

We aren't really a 'game' forum tbh dude

If thats what you want to do mate go for it

But none of that is actually necessary for getting started and having success

Someone being completely indirect and never showing his intentions is going to flounder for ages before getting any

Also indirect simping really refers to trying to get girls by weaselling in and being their friends first

I doubt when you do night approaches that you dont make it obvious what you are after

It does work,after 268 approaches(tracked) I got consistent success

You do show intent but LATER when its safe indirect is not being celibate ,you do not understand it

Yes its possible to hide interest with false disqaulifers ,in fact the girl brings it up later (I thought you didn't like me cuz xyz) but in qualify stage you remedy the false disqaulifer

look I did not argue about photos for online game,you guys have experience, I have the experience with indirect group sets at night ,you guys there should be no argument from y'all!

SIGMA_1234

overall 26 , I started my first lay at 24 was in 2 different relationships for 7 years (1 for 5 years another for 2) went on a rampage then pre pandemic I dated a girl in November til jan , sexed a girl the week we broke up and met another girl and was in a relationship til august , I am not a rack up the lays kinda dude, but I am a successful at night game and groups kinda dude!

how much have you gotten laid, or makeouts or any group closes! or night game closes etc.

same questions to Radical whats your night game experience, or group set experience, maybe your direct stuff works better than what I've been doing!

You havent understood what I mean by simping dude

I'm talking guys who spend time becoming friends with a chick in hope she eventually becomes his girlfriend

Are you not trying to bang the chicks from night game like that night or soon after?

At some point you have to turn it from indirect to honest even if you start like that

I assume you ain't simping

Regards game grodmeister general

I dont have much interest in going back to it

I dabbled a bit when I was 21ish to no success

I do know from experience that direct approach works. Maybe its less effective, but its efficient and does work if you look good

This site is an offshoot of GLL and Chris got his lays from being direct. As have hundreds of other guys that were on that site

However I'll say if you are passionate about defending game then consider going on KillYourInnerLoser s podcast

It would be interesting to hear your full view

https://youtu.be/9VVRLAXJ7fk

Advice on how to hire a coach

Some insight into why I was confident in getting help from Andy before these forums existed and his blog barely did
Some mistakes I made as a dumb kid getting coaching
The main thing is PROOF as always
But i think a string of successful students might be just as good as proof they did it themselves

Simping came from the black community I know all about it dude .

Anyhow sometimes a girl isnt the first night ,so she down the second or at latest the 3rd night. Sometimes when you watch american football the quarterback doesnt throw a hail mary(same night lay) but he drives down the field, if you can only throw hail marys your game is limited ,I did not ask if you did game before but how many lays did you have from groups and night game ,I also had a coach , I speak from success from this stuff , you do not . I believe your opinion on indirect game should take a backseat on this one. Note too , its not befriending the girl you like and then saying yes , More like befriending her friends and drawing her attraction to you, remedying the neg you hit her with and moving together in comfort amicably with interest from BOTH parties!

Nah dude i have enough experience with direct approach to know it works and me telling guys to do direct is built off experience

We have the exact same laycount weirdly

I dont want any experience in indirect game

If you want to lay the case out fine. Do what you want to do

Im not running with PUAs or any of that crowd. I think its cringe af

This is called game for a reason..there is strategy within gaming indirect game builds strategy

your not gonna go to a gun range and spray all over the place praying your gonna hit something you need to actually aim and shoot the target to make sure you got your shot.

for example this is all about taking pictures and getting approval from these females...with the background and the way you look in the shot can show alot cause females analyze the photo...if you come up indirect telling a story it gives them time to analyze to end successfully

direct can work if a girl is drunk or if her energy is different but indirect creates more successful if you want a 10 you have to stand out

that was from my friend who does both ....I get your probably a good direct gamer and one to seek advice from,however for whatever circumstances you can not or did not get indirect game to work for you, so your opinion while on direct is good ,it is null and void on indirect .Just like you would not get successful business lessons from someone who failed to start a business!

Dude legitimately hit up Andy/KillYourInnerLoser to go on his podcast or suggest your coach does

We haven't had anyone on here show up and defend game as his blog and website are pretty much the opposite of that

This is a first

Theres a GLL dude who posts on here with 200+ lays and a ton of them from night approach called chado

He's a good guy to give the elite perspective

It is not fear its intelligence, its pretty dumb to show intent early, especially since you can tilt things in your favor! then show intent , a good boxer waits for the opening to knock you out,an amateur swings for the knock out and hopes for the best!

grodmeister general good, at least you're getting results.

I am not entirely sure what you're going for, but I prefer to show sexual intent early, because it sucks to befriend a girl indirectly with only the goal of getting in her pants.

Plus, sounds like it's a recipe to land in the friendzone.

SIGMA_1234 attraction is created in 5 minutes, if you dont have signals its a wrap, you can spare 5 minutes if you go to a mall and look for sets ,I promise the time between sets is longer than spending 5 minutes with 1 set . It is not friendzone if you know how to create said attraction, its not befriend the girl exactly, its sexual tension and making yourself look really good then making her EARN Your approval not you walk up and give it away with the I like you ,you are cute shit(pretty wimpy if you ask me )

Back