READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, HyperR, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Found this website from GLL. It all started with a video from More Plates More Dates, where Derek was screaming that people needed to fix their dating life or else they would be stuck in a relationship, too afraid to leave. The reality check hit like a truck at 120km/h. My last relationship made me emotionally retarded and that's why I wanted to start my self-improvement.

About me:
-24 years old
-Born in Portugal
-Software Engineer

My goals are:
-Get 3 laids until the end of the year
-Take better pictures, both for Tinder and Instagram
-Betting my anxiety when making a move on girls
-Improve my Photoshop skills
-Get to 62kg without getting fat currently at 58kg

I, Liam, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 22, spent the last 7+ years poisoning my brain reading incel shit online. Similar story to Chris from GLL, I have only ever slept with girls who were extremely hot and approached me, thus guaranteeing a dogshit sex life. My immediate goals now that I've seen how fucking misguided that approach was include:

-Moving out of my parent's place. Looking at places today.
-Talking to more girls, going on more dates.(No lie, in the past I stopped using tinder because girls weren't inviting themselves over to have sex with me after I said "hey")
-Maxing out what I can achieve with phone pics, learning modeling skills and what looks good. Then buy a DSLR.
-Hit 1 plate OHP, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift. As of this writing I'm at 95 x 5 OHP, 195 x 2 bench, 205 x 1 squat, 335 x 1 deadlift.
-Suck it up and spend the money to look good, I dress like the typical low effort frat guy because I thought that's what girls like. Starting to realize frat guys get laid because they talk to a lot of fucking girls, not because they're complete slobs.
-Drop toxic and stagnant friends(this shit is going to be the hardest for me).
-Get an ear pierced for shits and giggles(also "looking gay" scares me and i want to crush that fear).

Welcome

limajuliethotel said:
-Get an ear pierced for shits and giggles(also "looking gay" scares me and i want to crush that fear).

When I pierced my second ear:

1. A girl looked at me in the bus, giggled, turned to her friend and they giggled together. Then she said "I just hate it when hot guys are gay"

2. A grandpa hit on me in the bus, telling me to get off with him. He even promised that "I'll have fun"

Hi I am 22 from Europe. Currently I am trying to get my life back on track.
My top 5 goals are:
1. Beat depression once and for all
2. Start eating healthy
3. Start and stick to an exercise routine
4. Become financially independent and move to a major European city
5. Get a high quality girlfriend
I, Burn_The_Ships, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Andy i would like to thank you for creating this community! I admire you for sharing all of your experiences it takes guts to that, you are the real deal!

Goal: Overcome all social anxiety and insecurities that I currently have by starting conversations with women as much as possible during the daytime.

What I Hope to Achieve: Be more open about sexual desires and improve my current lack of dating/sex life, as well as overcome other aspects of social anxiety that I have in order to make myself as confident as possible having a conversation with anyone about any topic that is necessary.

In particular, I want to get over all my mental blocks about daytime approaching and breaking "social norms." I'd like to actually, physically talk, either on the phone or over the Internet (skype, google hangout, zoom, whatever) about this with those of you who have the same goals and who actually have experience with this, in order to keep myself motivated.

I, SamJ_, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I, Crypto, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Sup, I'm Crypto and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. Have read a few things on this site and can relate to a few, my copy of You Can't Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought is already on the way.

I have a shit ton of goals of which I will list the main ones below, but to summarize I want to get my confidence and ability to speak my mind and not give two shits what others think back. As well as get back to rooting.

Current major goals in no particular order:
- Move out alone
- Cut down to a 4 Pack
- Beat depression permanently
- Find a job I can tolerate and work around
- Root more
- Stop eating shit

I have a lot more goals and aspirations in life, but these are the main ones that I feel are the most pressing. Cheers all.

I, Scott, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:
- 46 years old
- Born in England
- father of 3 boys but seperated from their mother

My goals (over the next 4 years) are:
- develop outstanding confidence and pickup skills. Date lots of unique, sexual women and experience lots of great stuff. I want the by-product of self improvement to be attracting really exciting, high value women into my life
- create income streams/Businesses over the next few years and become Financially Free/Wealthy
- learn interesting skills like languages, guitar, salsa dancing, magic
- get really fit, ripped, strong and become a karate blackbelt (currently Blue)

I commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am 23 years old, studying engineering in Canada.

I am in a committed relationship.

My goal is to have 1 million US dollars in my possession by 2025.
I will do this by scaling eCommerce businesses, and sell one for 2-5 times what it makes. This means I need a business that makes between 200k-400k profit. That would be a million-dollar asset, which I could keep or sell depending on what I decide later.

I am going to do this while studying engineering full-time at university. If a business takes off way earlier than expected, might even drop out.

I, Aaron, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
hello lads, name's Aaron
gone through the hardest time in my life for the past few months after a breakup. just seeing how to improve myself and to get back on the horse
love the work on the site,
About me:
18 yo
working wageslave job
wanna take gym and luthier hobbies to the next step.

chow my bros

I, YouBetYourCottonPanties, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey gents, from Canada. Goals are:
- Lift 1000lbs between my three major compound lifts while keeping lean (5'11, 165lbs right now)
- Establish a rotation of 3-4 beautiful and interesting women with one as my primary
- Learn how to mitigate (soften?) my type a personality

krak3n hey dude you need to include the line required in your first post as per our rules

YouBetYourCottonPanties hey dude you need to post a profile pic of yourself as an avatar (can be cropped or blurred) or I am required to ban you

I, Holden, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi guys, maybe some of you remember me from the GLL forums, where I used to post sporadically years ago.

Life's been pretty good. Decent money, nice place to call my own in the center of the city, and I *used* to have a rotation of cool girls.

March was a brutal month. I had three girls I saw weekly, and all of them decided to stop seeing me for a variety of reasons. Last time I had sex with a new girl was exactly one month ago. Which is incidentally the longest I've ever gone without sex since losing my virginity at 18.

Worst of all, I have no clue why everything dried up. At one point, I was bagging 4 girls a month from Tinder and Bumble (Hinge is not popular here).

So, my main goal is to get a new rotation of girls going. Other goals include getting back in the gym after covid and getting an online biz off the ground. I recognize some names from the old GLL forums but I see lots of new faces too, nice to meet you all.

I, Sam Jeu, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

25 from Belgium.

Goals:
-Finish GLL AA Program
-Finish my Computer Science degree
-Stay consistent with reading books and working out

I, SCN4, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24, British.

Goals are:
1) Become a GBP multi-millionaire
2) Date multiple beautiful, classy and sexy women
3) Be shredded at 100kg with zero chronic pain

Back