READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

JED253 said:
Sup
I'm Jonathan
I, Jonathan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24, born and raised in the Seattle area, looking to move somewhere warmer (currently thinking San Diego) after I graduate my master's program in June.
I want to reach a triple digit lay count and be able to sleep with a new girl (8 or higher) every week
Going to use mostly online and night game to do it, but open to social circle as well.
Current short term goals
- bulk up to 175lbs
- improve online dating profile to the point where I can get 5 dates a week (photos are suboptimal, which is the main thing I need help on. I am getting a professional dating photographer to help me, but he does not know when he will be able to fly out to me).
2023-05-28 12_34_09.060-0700.jpg

Please upload an avatar as per the forum rules ASAP

MakingAComeback said:
JED253 said:
Sup
I'm Jonathan
I, Jonathan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24, born and raised in the Seattle area, looking to move somewhere warmer (currently thinking San Diego) after I graduate my master's program in June.
I want to reach a triple digit lay count and be able to sleep with a new girl (8 or higher) every week
Going to use mostly online and night game to do it, but open to social circle as well.
Current short term goals
- bulk up to 175lbs
- improve online dating profile to the point where I can get 5 dates a week (photos are suboptimal, which is the main thing I need help on. I am getting a professional dating photographer to help me, but he does not know when he will be able to fly out to me).
2023-05-28 12_34_09.060-0700.jpg

Please upload an avatar as per the forum rules ASAP

Sorry, thought I did, but I didn't see the error message. Should be good now.

I, Covert Operation, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals:
- Fitness: bulk up to 190 lbs, 100 push ups continuous, 20 pull ups continuous, work on flexibility/mobility
- Mental health: keep working to improve it
- Style: improve fashion/clothing/accessories
- Career: don't let it consume me, move up/promoted
- Family: be a better son & brother
- Women: loose virginity, more dates, cold approach, kill approach anxiety

Ultimately the goal is to kill my inner loser.

That's a brief summary - I have a lot more things that I will lay out and plan out. Hoping to make my own progress thread too once I figure the site out.

I, Chris, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Based in the US. I'm hoping to get feedback on a phenomenon I have observed with one particular demographic using Tinder - latinas in Latin American countries. It's mind boggling, and I can't figure it out. It's one of those things where you might think "Oh well, maybe a few do that." No - it's 100% do that. I'll post about it and I hope it doesn't go against any rules because it's a little bit of a rant. But I'm just seeking to understand and confirm.
What else to post in an introduction? Always seeking to learn and improve myself.

'I, Andrew, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
I am 183 cm ( 6 foot ) from Romania
-80 KG's , physically fit and able to perform most physical activities, yet lack the greek god physique that most instagram models have ( probably on PED's and SARM's ) so I want to achieve that naturally
-Always sucked with girls until 2021, until I discovered the PWF channel and eventually got a long term 10/10 GF that sadly left the country to study abroad, now I'm a bit out of options since my city is kind of small and I already played the numbers game once
-My pictures have improved but aren't near where I want them to be
-Really struggle with making money, I am still in a programming college and jobs are extremely hard to come by, and I'm clueless about business
- I can't grow a beard and that's a big deal in this country

Sup Guys
Im Kronos
I, Kronos, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

26 from the US, trying to better myself and make progress.

My goals are to achieve a lay count of at least 25 and scale from there.

Launch an online business that I’ve lately been trying to work on.

Set up an online dating profile that gets results.

Focus on getting in shape and to start with a lean physique then bulk to about 86 kg.

Hey all it's Will
I, Will, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

28, from Socal. Planning to move to NY at the end of the year. My main goals are
1. Getting better pics/profile, with the end goal of having better quality relationships & fun when I travel. +3somes hopefully
2. Once I get to a good spot after that, starting a business

Heyo. It’s Tushido

I, Tushido, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24. United States. Currently living a pretty mundane life and want to add some spice.

Goals
- Gain muscle
- Find an awesome partner
- Find a better job. (Currently working in customer service)

Tushido said:
Heyo. It’s Tushido

I, Tushido, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24. United States. Currently living a pretty mundane life and want to add some spice.

Goals
- Gain muscle
- Find an awesome partner
- Find a better job. (Currently working in customer service)

Please upload an avatar, within 3 days. Must show your face, but face can be blurred.

MAC

I, bebetter886, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
I'm nearly 29
I'm going to get girlfriend and lovely relationship.
I'm training in the gym nearly half a year, but I'm still skinny guy.
weight 63 kg
height 179cm
I have a bad posture, not too bad but it needs to fix.
I want to become 70 kg in the future. Of course I can't do it too quickly. It requires much time especially with my skinny genetic. I think to achieve this goal I have to work at least several years. But I don't complain about it, just view of my possibilities realistically. And during past six months I've already improved my strength in the gym, so I'm stronger now though still skinny.
So, now during my self-improvement I want to get good style and pics and am going to use dating apps.

Also, I'm a musician. I work on my original music and gonna become successful in this area in the far future, but now as an intermediate option I want to make some buisness with teaching playing the guitar and making videos on YouTube. I need this to make my image and status more likable, because now I work in another area that doesn't feel worthy. It's not even about money, but status.

I, fortunatefisher, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My main goal is to generate enough income to get my own place and spend on dates/socializing/hobbies.

Side goals are to:
- Clean bulk to 170lbs while continuing to lift
- Find actionable strategies to eliminate overthinking and hesitation (meditation, journaling, and doing things that scare me)

The ultimate overall goal is to feel confident enough to do anything I desire, despite the fears I have.

Hi, I'm NJ
I, NJ, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24. Born and raised in Mumbai, India. Currently, living in the U.S.
I want to sleep with 50 different girls by 28
Going to use online, approaching, and social to do it

Stats so far:
- Currently at 7 (1 LTR gf, 2 night game, 2 day game, 1 Zoom lol, 1 online)

Current short term goals
- reach 10 lays this year (currently on 4 for the year)

Hello everyone!

I, RaveTapp, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 19, living in Slovenia, Europe. I have been improving my fitnes for several years now, but also want to improve my social skills. First goal is to cold approach 10 people, then we will built from that. As of right now I have done 1/10.

Also adding the commitment in my language for more of an effect.
"Jaz, RaveTapp, obljubim, da se bom posvetil svojim ciljem in se bom kot tak, jemal resno."

Yo
Im Radical
I, Radical, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

34 US
Current short term goals
- Work on my tinder pics
- reach 10 lays this year (currently on 4 for the year)

Back