READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hi all, I'm Eduard.

27 years old, from Bucharest / Romania,

6.4 feet tall.

Software Developer, while building my own business to become free.

I'm here to improve my game and life and find a quality GF.

I know most people do not recommend focusing on one girl, but that's what I found out to bring me joy in the long run.

Thank you!

I, Alex, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals:
- 10-12% bf
- gain muscle
- 3some
- downtown apartment
- increase money

I'm Zardiw - Hans. Unbelievable how long it took to find what is probably the Fucking BEST guy on the internet to teach us all this cool shit. And I've been in this field for fucking years.....lol. John Anthony and Playing Fire are the other 2 that I just found recently, but I think Andy has the best shit out there all told......Andy you Fucking ROCK!!!

z

I, DerBefreier, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Point me in the direction of where I can be told how to get ripped. I just completed the 10 week THORR program and looking for the next program to continue getting such awesome results!

Hey I'm Moon. Might as well, bit the bullet and post, I'm tired of feeling like shit. Been going through a rough patch lately after breaking up with my first gf. Been about a year and a half and I have been a dry spell as I'm not good with women. She was my only "traditional" lay. Still hurting and thinking about her every day really... When if first found the site through the tinder guide, I was just skimming but I noticed how thorough and even repetitive some articles were... Then when I saw the pictures and videos Andy posted, I was actually pretty hyped.

Most people you can kinda tell if they know what they are talking about even without proof but I was like this guy has RECEIPTS!! the first person I knew to put himself out there like that, like foreal none of those bs infield videos from the 00's ...

That pushed me over to the edge to actually join, along with the youtube and podcast content...

After reading the depression article many times, I could tell there was a genuine desire to really help people become their best selves. I didn't have acrophobia but I felt suicidal many times. Felt like the only person that cared about me left me to die,. (She also used me for another man, granted that's a long story.) I saw that if Andy could come from that and fuck 140+ chicks, I could too.. Plus I could actually SEE it, it wasn't just theory.

MY Goals:
20 Lays
Get an LTR open relationship with a GF
Update Web Novel Series and Visual Novel Consistently
Workout Consistently
Move Out of Parents House/Move to a higher populated area.
Learn and Get a Job in Web Engineering. $60k+
Finish healing work, forget ex, finish books on self-development
Upgrade wardrobe

I, Sun Moon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi, I'm Mene.

I, Aydemir, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

27 yo from Turkey. Working as a petroleum engineer, want to have enough passive income so that I could quit my job. Also living in a small town with 100k population.

184 cm (6 ft) tall, 73 kgs (161 lbs)

Short Term Goals:
-Beat AA
-Set up a Tinder/Bumble profile
-Finishing at least 1 self-improvement book by the end of this year
-Moving out to a big city (5M+)

Long Term Goals:
-Becoming more sociable and making solid friends
-100 lays
-Signing up for a gym (I currently can't do coz of my job)
-Building more muscle and getting to 12% bf (currently %16)
-Becoming my best self, and helping others achieve theirs

I, Anton, commit to taking myself and my goals seriously.

Im 22 currently living in Goterborg, sweden. I found this website and forums though 4chan of all places.

Currently working on my goals by hitting the gym, fixing my tinder, and attending lectures and working part time.

Shorter term goals:
Get my own place (to be expected in april)
Get lean (aka at lest 12% currently 14)
Lose virgininity

Longer term goals:
Get GF
Finish university and get job in IT security field
To approach a girl and get laid in one go

Heads up im mostly a lurker but im hoppning to get out of my shell.

Regards Anton

Hello all,
Im Aimene
I, Aimene, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

30 y.o. from the France. Like to cook and am a huge geek
Want to improve my online dating and approach game.
Current short term goals
- do a cut in the start of next year to get to 70kg (currently 76kg)
- learn to take better picture and introduce myself to photography

Hi all,

After lurking this forum for a while, I'm taking the leap to register to exchange with like minded fellows. I like the dynamic of this forum and have been really motivated by people like MAC to really give my best to level up my life as well.

My current goals for 2022 are:
  • Reach 85kg (I'm currently at 78kg for 1m94)
  • 1 cold approach lay
  • Invest 1000e in crypto
  • Create a community based on the big talk in Amsterdam (for those who don't know what it is: https://www.makebigtalk.com/)
  • Having 1 sex buddy

I, SpongeBob, commit to taking myself and my goals seriously.

I, Schred, commit to taking myself and my goals seriously.

34, Perth, Australia

2022 Goals:
- Build a network of real G's.
- Develop career as a functional PT and expand into functional living coaching
- Develop my online game, dating and career
- Move into a studio apartment & optimize for date conversion
- Begin spinning plates
- Continue to develop physical, financial, mental, environmental, social areas of life
- Make 2022 the best year by far

KillYourInnerLoser said:
SpongeBob said:

Hey mate, welcome. As per forum rules, please edit your post to include the line, "I, SpongeBob, commit to taking myself and my goals seriously."

Otherwise your account will be deleted in 3 days from now. Cheers.

My bad, it's edited now :)

Schred said:
34, Perth, Australia

2022 Goals:
- Build a network of real G's.

Sup cunt come to Sydney and we’ll be real Gs together.

Actually how’s the rent prices in Perth?

"I, Zug, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Token new user with the typical story. I've always taken my life seriously, but in the past I chose to became willfully blind to particular aspects of it. Luckily, there is still time to fix that. Thankfully, my career is solid and I've accomplished everything there I ever need to. Not that there isn't always more to do, but none of it is more important that aspects of my life I haven't worked on to the same degree.

I've neglected taking care of my body weight and building a social life I actually want. Thankfully, I got into powerlifting years ago, so from a strength standpoint I'm doing well. I've been working on fat loss for a while now. Almost two years. It is has taken way more time than I anticipated. I started in the 290~ range and I'm currently at 221 now (6'4). I figure I have another 10-20lbs to go. Strength and gym training are fine, but I've been making glacial progress on the weight recently. I'm getting to the point where I can't drop calories lower without restricting myself to something that I can't/won't want to maintain indefinitely.

On the social side, I still have a lot of work to do. I made a good start on my own about 6 months back, but then got stuck. Lately I've been working on updating my wardrobe, better haircut, better trim on the beard etc. I'm experimenting with some jewelry but it quite a shock to my inner identity to wear some of this stuff...which I suppose is a strong indicator that I'm getting out of my comfort zone and changing.

I'm doing a fresh update on my OLD profiles. Been having mediocre success here, and confident all the recent changes to appearance, profile, wardrobe, etc will pay off. This is my top priority.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Adriel wrote: ↑Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:10 pm
come to Sydney
Sydney and Melbourne are dead to me with their insane lockdown laws during the "pandemic". Never visiting ever again. I'm on the gold coast now. Not infinitely better here, but it'll do me til I leave the country for good.

What countries are you considering? This is likely going to be the way things go

Adriel said:
Sup cunt come to Sydney and we’ll be real Gs together.

Actually how’s the rent prices in Perth?

sup brother, its not easy finding rentals here, probably not as bad as sydney though. I moving into a studio apartment $350/week

I, Tommygun95, commit to taking myself and my goals seriously.

27, Aussie Travelling across Europe

2022 Goals:
- Earn 100,000k online next year
- First 3some
- Grow youtube to 50,000k subs

Longer-Term Goals
- 80kg 12% Body fat

"I, JesseEtc, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Hi, I’m Jake. 28/M from the US. My goals right now are:

- Lose 55 lbs (215->160)
- Make new friends
- Get a solid Tinder profile

Looking forward to improving. Nowhere to go but up.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
1. Reply this this post with your goals, what you want to achieve, as well as this line:

Make sure you include this sentence: "I, [your name], commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

2. Add a photo of yourself as an avatar.

If you do not do these 2 steps, your account will be deleted within 3 days.

Why?

This forum is all about commitment and actually getting shit done. No theorising, no sitting around wasting time - we're here to actually get shit done. We take our self-improvement seriously.

As for mandatory avatars - it's hard for anyone to give you self-improvement and getting-laid advice if we don't know what you look like. (Plus all the reasons listed here).

If you don't want to show your face, crop it out/blur it out.

Think of this as you giving a promise that you'll actually work towards achieving your goals; we aren't interested in anyone who wants to half-ass this shit.

When you've done that, go read the Forum Rules.

Oh, and welcome. If you're here, we have no doubt you're gonna kick some serious ass and live an epic life. We'll do everything we can to help you hit your goals.
-Andy

My short-handed goals:

<Stats Now>
Lays: 30
Kisses: 88
Lost V-Card at 19

<Goals: 2021 to 2022>
New Lays: 10
Weight: 140 lbs
BF: Under 8%
Accepted Grad School
Beat Depression PERMANENTLY.
Beat Uncontrolled Anger PERMANENTLY
Beat One-Itis PERMANENTLY
Beat Addictions PERMANENTLY
Conquer Uncontrollable Anger PERMANENTLY
Start Film Acting
Learn on Piano: Chopin's Nocturne No. 2 Opus 9 in E-Flat Major

I am starting my MBA program in August 2022, and then my life is set. I'm worried I will get rejected from every single school though... Anyways.

Get back in shape, I used to be in great shape.

Kill this 3 year dry spell.

Beat my severe anger problems and depression.

As well as my addiction issues and one-itis / clinginess.

Fix my life.

Nobody else will.

I, Curtis, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I, Bryan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:
Former GLL'er.
31 years old.
6'0.
Lost count of lays, but definitely 60+ (mostly from online dating/hook ups). Decent women, but not the quality I want.
10.8% body fat, 158 lbs.

Goals for 2022:
Eradicate AA AGAIN!
Get 20 cold approach lays.
Have first threesome (MFF).
Take better pics for online dating.
Get jacked - 165 lbs with 10% body fat.
Have a bad ass social life with amazing friends and dating options.
Start own business in my field. I make great money right now, but it's a typical 9-5 job although it's remote...

I, JD, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I've been here before but my other account is banned. There are some serious new developments going on with me though so I'm making a new account. I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to post on here anymore due to my bad behavior, but I don't really care Andy can remove the account if he wants.

My goals of course are to make tons of money, fuck tons of hot girls, among other things.

Hey fellas.

I, HomelessBob, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Those goals being build up my new business, and make a couple new casual relationships as alas, two of my girls just moved on at once. Wish em the best, but damn that's unlucky!

Back