Spiderโ€™s Progress Log ๐Ÿ•ท DAY 366: Continuation Log Link โ›“๏ธ

Day 210: 08/05/2022 โœ…

Captain Spiderโ€™s Quest for Booty ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ La Palma

Hola from La Palma! ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Just kinda been enjoying the trip. Think Iโ€™m catching the travel bug

The big booty Latina women around here are certainly helping ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฆ

Think I wanna go to South America next year ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

More updates to follow, but no prospects on board which is a bummer! Couple girls on the go for when I get back though ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 211: 09/05/2021 โœ…

Captain Spiderโ€™s Quest for Booty - Cougar Date ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Mega quick update as got a spontaneous date with a cougar in 10 minutes! โฐ

Update to follow tomorrow ๐Ÿ”œ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 212 10/05/2022 โœ…

Captain Spiderโ€™s Quest for Booty - Cougar Date 2 ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘

Internet shit all day so making this a quick one before it crashes!

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 213: 11/05/2022 โœ…

โญ๏ธLAY 9โญ๏ธ Captain Spider Completes his Quest for Booty! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Well, I did what I set out to do and got laid on the cruise ship! โœ… This was a complete cold approach lay (my first for many years).

Went back to the Cougarโ€™s cabin last night after a brief drink and one thing lead to anotherโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ›Œ

Was all safe and careful (for my peace of mind) not that she can have kids anyway (turns out sheโ€™s 62!!! She looks 40โ€™s though). Oldest girl Iโ€™ve been with, but I enjoyed it.

She was very self-conscious and worried, but I put her at ease and it worked out well ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Saw her again today and it wasnโ€™t awkward at all - just had a nice chat ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Wonโ€™t see her again after next week, so just enjoying it while I can ๐Ÿ˜Ž Might see if thereโ€™s any other prospects to meet in the meantime. See how it plays out, but Iโ€™m happy Iโ€™ve done this ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Damn I think 62 really is too old for me. It's insane how many cougars you are fucking. I've been with only two women over 40. Oldest was 47. The 35+ women on online dating apps aren't attractive at all.

Holden said:
Damn I think 62 really is too old for me. It's insane how many cougars you are fucking. I've been with only two women over 40. Oldest was 47. The 35+ women on online dating apps aren't attractive at all.

Holden

For some reason, the cougars have really been coming my way lately both online and in real life! I donโ€™t do fat chicks myself, so if they are slim and still look decent for their age and I can click with them, Iโ€™m game for it!

This was partly a โ€˜Iโ€™m on a Cruise ship and Iโ€™ve challenged myselfโ€ฆโ€™ Lay, but I do also genuinely find her attractive. Nice lady and she understands itโ€™s โ€˜just a cruise thingโ€™ so wonโ€™t be any dramas off the back of it.

It was certainly an experience!

Thanks for your continued input - good to see you still crushing it on your log ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 214: 12/05/2022 โœ…

Filler Post - Shit internet

Internet has been shit today, so just a quick post

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 215: 13/05/2022 โœ…

Captain Spiderโ€™s Quest for Booty: Heading Home ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Well, looks like Captain Spiderโ€™s quest for booty is nearly over! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Seeing a bit of the world has really opened my eyes to new possibilities ๐ŸŒŽ

Iโ€™m actually quite tempted to do some more travelling perhaps next year. Particularly after seeing the Latina Women in Spain and Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น

Iโ€™m seriously considering getting some Spanish under my belt, saving up and jetting off to South America next year โœˆ๏ธ Probably Columbia where my money will go further and Iโ€™ll be able to attract the big booty Latinas ๐Ÿ‘

Something to consider!

Got Amsterdam in August this year as well, so weโ€™ll see how that plays out โฌ†๏ธ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 216: 14/05/2022 โœ…

Captain Spiderโ€™s Quest for Booty ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ The Quest Concludes!

Last day on the ship today and the quest for booty has officially concluded! ๐Ÿšข

Heading home early tomorrow and looking forward to getting into my own bed ๐Ÿ›Œ

Got big plans for when I get home to try and improve areas of my life. More details to follow in due course.

Iโ€™ll stick another post on tomorrow when Iโ€™m home ๐Ÿ 

Captain Spider signing off! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 217: 15/05/2022 โœ…

Back Home, Back On It ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Finally got home after a long ass day travelling!

Writing this post from my laptop and internet is now good and steady. Taking it as a real achievement that I was able to carry on my 365 Day Project despite being out in the Atlantic Ocean for 12 Days with shit internet!

Got a few things I'm planning to do tomorrow:

- Book Driving Refresher Lessons
- Wash Car
- Pop to the Gym and enquire about a P.T
- Haircut

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 218: 16/05/2022 โœ…

Foundational Work โœ…

Took some steps today into laying the foundations of a couple of my goals going forward. Went to the gym and enquired about a P.T (to meet my fitness goals), and Booked some driving refresher lessons (to overcome this fear and be able to travel for work etc.). Overall a productive day after day 1 of getting back from vacation:

- Booked Driving Refresher Lessons - Rang up and left a message. Not more I can do today, so ticking this off โœ…
- Got Haircut โœ…
- Booked my first P.T Session - Rang up and left contact details with trainer. Not more I can do today, so ticking this off โœ…
- Applied for a job - Just a retail replenishment job, but it'll do as my first one back after a break โœ…

Couldn't wash and clean my car as it pissed it down, but this one I'll look at tomorrow.

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 219: 17/05/2022 โœ…

Let Down by Others ๐Ÿ‘Ž

As I posted yesterday, I contacted both a Personal Trainer and a Driving School to enquire about training sessions and refreshers. Pity to say that neither have got back to me today despite being assured they'd both be in touch๐Ÿ‘Ž

This is a bit shit, but there's nothing I can really do when I'm waiting on other people to hold up their end of things. I'll give it another day or 2 then I'll make contact again. If there's still no luck, I'll try an alternative P.T and Driving School

Wanting to hit the ground running and get the ball rolling after my vacation, so this was a bit demotivating today, but it is what it is.

I did manage to wash my car and I've started work on another article for the website which I'm working on and still hoping to launch in the near future. Might also have a date tomorrow, but no reply to confirmation text as of yet which is a bit shit - another potential let down ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Let's hope someone gets in touch tomorrow!

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 220: 18/05/2022 โœ…

Let down pt. 2 - Ghosted by a Single Mom ๐Ÿ‘ป

Well, shit.

Sent a confirmation text to the girl I was supposed to meet today and... I got ghosted ๐Ÿ‘ป

Kind of seen this one coming as she wouldn't give me her number and wanted to keep to talking on Tinder ๐Ÿฅฑ Unmatched and I'm moving on ๐Ÿ”œ

Ain't got time for timewasters ๐Ÿ”ช โฐ Found out earlier she also has a kid which she neglected to mention early on (how convenient!) ๐Ÿ™ƒ I'm actively trying to avoid single mothers as they don't seem to be as sexually into it ๐Ÿ‘Ž They want the nice guy to settle with and are 'tired of playing games...'. ๐Ÿ˜’ They also seem to act very entitled which seems strange to me for someone with kids ๐Ÿค”

This is why I hate feminism ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm now trying to actively avoid single moms as I just don't tend to vibe with them โญ

P.T Trainer ain't gotten back in touch either โ˜Ž๏ธ Neither has the Driving School despite a couple attempts to contact today ๐Ÿ“ฑ I'll try again with the P.T tomorrow and the Driving School, but I think I'll try find someone else for the driving as I've text, called and e-mailed now ๐Ÿคฌ Not exactly very good service ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Do they not want my money?! ๐Ÿ’ต

Just stayed in today and took care of a bunch of household chores e.g. washing and cleaning my holiday clothes and tidying up the place ๐Ÿ  This was my backup plan in case I got ghosted, so the day isn't totally wasted โœ…

I'll keep grinding in the meantime and eventually something will happen and work out I'm sure. For the moment though, it is what it is ๐Ÿ•Š

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Spider Jerusalem said:
P.T Trainer ain't gotten back in touch either Neither has the Driving School despite a couple attempts to contact today I'll try again with the P.T tomorrow and the Driving School, but I think I'll try find someone else for the driving as I've text, called and e-mailed now Not exactly very good service

There's an abundance of both of these assuming you live near a city. I personally wouldn't bother with either if they're not responsive. I had a driving instructor who ghosted me after I failed my first test (imagine getting ghosted by a driving instructor) and I remember he was a nightmare to get in contact with initially and was overall pretty shit.

If they're not responsive to the prospect of new business you may end up with them being equally unprofessional once you've handed them money and need their time.

Striker said:
Spider Jerusalem said:
P.T Trainer ain't gotten back in touch either Neither has the Driving School despite a couple attempts to contact today I'll try again with the P.T tomorrow and the Driving School, but I think I'll try find someone else for the driving as I've text, called and e-mailed now Not exactly very good service

Striker

There's an abundance of both of these assuming you live near a city. I personally wouldn't bother with either if they're not responsive. I had a driving instructor who ghosted me after I failed my first test (imagine getting ghosted by a driving instructor) and I remember he was a nightmare to get in contact with initially and was overall pretty shit.

Unfortunately I live in a small town, which means the demand is high particularly with the driving instructors. I had 5 turn me down today as they were 'too busy for new students'. It's not good because there's no competition for new customers so they can provide a shit service comfortable in the knowledge that they know there's a 3 month waiting list for just lessons alone everywhere else.

Trainer dude is someone I've trained with before and he's good, so he's in demand and I'd prefer to go with him which is why I'm sticking with it and chasing a little. I haven't actually popped down to the gym, so I'm relying on a receptionist to pass my message on to him.

As regards getting ghosted by your instructor, that's Fucking shit. I had a similar experience with Pass Plus years ago where I got ghosted because the instructor really didn't want to do it I got the impression. Learning to drive is nerve racking and for him to ghost you must have really made you feel shit as it made me feel pretty Fucking down for a while. Part of the reason I'm not confident on the road too I would imagine.

[/quote]

If they're not responsive to the prospect of new business you may end up with them being equally unprofessional once you've handed them money and need their time.

[/quote]

Totally agree. I'll be keeping an eye on this next instructor and if I feel like I'm being taken for a ride, I shall mention the word 'complaint' and see if he behaves. I'm a lot more wiser than when I was a dumbass teenager trying to get a driving license and I kinda felt like my instructor back then was dragging out the lessons. Instead of an hour I was paying for, I was only driving for 45 minutes and it took 3 years to actually pass my practical test. I could be a shit driver, but I feel the instructor was taking the piss a bit - -

Thanks for the input. Good to know someone else has experienced similar level bullshit and I'm not alone in that respect.

Young guy problems!

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 221: 19/05/2022 โœ…

Getting Serious: $300 Investment in Driving Refreshers ๐Ÿ’ต and Hiring a P.T โœ…

$300 Investment in Driving Refreshers ๐Ÿ’ต

So I finally managed to book some driving refresher lessons with a driving school โœ…

I gave up on the guy I originally contacted as I'm still waiting around for him to get back in touch ๐Ÿ‘Ž I also had a bit of a nightmare and ended up ringing around quite a few individual instructors as well as driving schools โ˜Ž๏ธ Turns out that due to the COVID backlog, instructors these days are busy as Fuck ๐Ÿฆ 

Couldn't get anyone to take my money the first 5 places I tried! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Nevertheless, I persisted and went with a Driving School that had instructors available and where I could book online ๐Ÿ’ป

I've bit the bullet and paid the 300 Bucks up front for a block of refresher lessons ๐Ÿ’ต

This will cover me for 5 Weeks with a 2 hour lesson every week ๐Ÿ“†I think this will be ideal as regards to getting me back into driving and getting confident on the road ๐Ÿ›ฃ It's a lot of money to pay up front, but I'm serious about getting my ass back behind the wheel and being able to drive to places ๐Ÿš This is something that I've been putting off for far too long now and will help me when I go back to work โฌ†๏ธ

Key is to drive alongside the refreshers ๐Ÿ”‘ Mistake I made last time was do a course and then still not get behind the wheel after, so my confidence and what I learnt just depreciated over time ๐Ÿ‘Ž This is something I'll look at once I start the the refreshers ๐Ÿš— First one is booked in for Monday the 23rd. I'll stick a post on here regarding how I get on ๐Ÿ“

Hiring a P.T

Rang the Gym again today to drop my number with the P.T. ๐Ÿ“ฑ I'd go down myself in person, but 1. I shouldn't have to do that and 2. He's gonna be training someone which I don't want to interrupt ๐Ÿšซ Lady who answered the phone said he has been trying to contact me - she has retaken my number and passed it on to him ๐Ÿ“ž Must've gotten a digit wrong somewhere along the line - no dramas, these things happen ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'll give it a bit more time and see if he gets in touch โฐ Have to be plan B if not (which I'm not sure what that is yet!). From what the receptionist said, he has been trying to contact so we'll see what happens ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Any other business:

- Applied for a couple more jobs. Just waiting to hear back from someone now so I can get the ball rolling ๐Ÿ”œ

- Had therapy. My last session as I've requested a discharge. Feeling much better, so I think I'll tick off the mental health managing goal โœ…

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 222: 20/05/2022 โœ…

P.T Session Scheduling๐Ÿ“ Mental Health Goal Complete โœ…

P.T Session Scheduling๐Ÿ“

My P.T Trainer got in touch and gave me his new number ๐Ÿ“ฑ Turns out the receptionist gave him the wrong number. Lol. Shit happens, but it's sorted now ๐Ÿ˜Ž I've told him by availability and he's getting in touch soon with a day and time we can get the first session arranged โฐ

Been meaning to do this for a while and I'm now willing to make the financial commitment to getting my body to a place where I want it to be ๐Ÿ’ฐ Cost last time was $20 per hour session or you could buy 5 sessions for $80 ๐Ÿ’ต Think I'll just pay the guy for the 5 sessions - so that'll be 80 bucks a month and I get the first week of the next month free โœ…

Mental Health Goal Complete โœ…

Had my last therapy session yesterday. I feel like I'm now in a much better place than I have been ๐Ÿ’ญ

I've ticked off in my signature one of my goals of 'Managing mental health' โœ… It's never gonna be perfect which is why I was very careful and selected the term 'Manage' rather than 'Cure' ๐Ÿ” Something I have to live with. Reasoning behind ticking this goal of is I've looked at how I've been the past month and looked at physical evidence of what I've achieved ๐Ÿ“

- Applied for 5 jobs this week ๐Ÿ“
- Still taking my antidepressants ๐Ÿ’Š
- Booked driving refreshers ๐Ÿš˜
- Went on vacation for 2 weeks ๐Ÿ
- Stopped Googling symptoms etc. ๐Ÿšซ
- Stopped checking myself for signs of disease etc. ๐Ÿšซ
- Booked a Personal Trainer โœ…
- Started going to the Chiropractor ๐Ÿฅ
- Started dating again ๐Ÿ›Œ

Considering a few months ago I could not get out of bed and thought I was dying due to my anxiety, I'm taking this as a big win which is why I have decided to tick the goal off for now ๐Ÿ’ฏ I'm going to continue to keep an eye on myself and taking care of my mental health best I can in the meantime and going forward โžก๏ธ

I'm actually looking forward to what I have planned for the future - getting back in the Gym ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ getting a job ๐Ÿ“ getting back behind the wheel ๐Ÿš˜ and just generally getting my shit together ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Any other business:

- Driving instructor wanted my License details before the first lesson, so took care of this and sent them off to him ๐Ÿ“ฑ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

๐Ÿ•ท

Day 223: 21/05/2022 โœ…

Xbox Day ๐Ÿ‘พ

Took today as a bit of a chill day, so I haven't really got much of an update ๐Ÿ“

Dying Light 2 came out whilst I was in a depressed place and I had no motivation to do anything, so I've been playing that yesterday and today ๐Ÿ•น Nice to enjoy something for a change. Haven't played Xbox in months, so I'm taking this as a reward ๐ŸŽฎ Won't be a complete time suck and I use it mostly as a reward for when Iโ€™ve worked hard โฌ†๏ธ

I agree with Andy when he says video games in general are 'achievement simulators'. I'd rather achieve in my own life than an avatar's ๐Ÿ‘Ž

It'll be next week that things start to get going as I've got the following on:

- 5 Job posts I'm waiting to hear back from
- First P.T Session - date and time to be confirmed
- Driving refresher on Monday

That's it for today. Bit of a boring update, but needs must sometimes!

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 224: 22/05/2022 โœ…

Chore Day โœ…

Today was literally a day of chores ๐Ÿงผ My first weekend back since vacation, so I've used it to take care of the bullshit jobs that need taking care of ๐Ÿ“

- Did some gardening โœ…
- Cleaned my house โœ…
- Cleaned my room โœ…
- Organised my clothes โœ…

Had some Xbox time in between all these to reward myself as they are shit jobs I hate doing! ๐Ÿ•น

Also confirmed with my new driving instructor that we're good for tomorrow ๐Ÿ”œ He's text to confirm 11:20 โฐ Been a while since I've been behind the wheel and driven as extensively as I will tomorrow ๐Ÿš˜

Last car I drive properly was a squad car! ๐Ÿš” So I'm a little apprehensive to say the least, but Iโ€™m keeping my fingers crossed and my mind focused on the task at hand ๐Ÿ’ญ

Driving is just something that I've made into a monster that I need to conquer ๐ŸฅŠ

My P.T will be in touch the next couple of days. Once I start getting back into the gym I can start looking at my diet and the other aspects around it ๐Ÿฅž Already got my diet plan I designed whilst I was a depressive mess, so I'm taking that as a bit of a positive from that time. I got something productive done at least ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Back