Thrice log. Need ideas for vacation, let me know if you can host me thanks

no more fucking tripod, went to the park, gave a guy 10 euros upfront and asked him to take pictures of me, it turns out he's into photography too and knows all the terminology iso shutter speed etc, but he has a compact camera not a reflex

i have to say those might be the best pictures i've ever taken but i don't like them at all to be honest, on reddit they said i don't need under eye filler but i have black under eye that looks like crap, also the pictures are not flattering and good enough to get girls but still i tried

it was hard to smile, still not used to it and too many blackpill thoughts in the back of my head

we exchanged numbers, if i need him again i will text him, not i will try to edit the pictures on lightroom

For 10 euro these photos are amazing value.

The close up ones are p good. Your eyes look fine. I could edit them a bit cleaner but I feel like you’d just find another “problem”

Amazing work on the action so far dude

Nice pics. Fourth and last are imo especially good. Thrice you are easily in the top ten percent of facial attractiveness. Get some more pictures and make an account on the apps. You will easily get matches.

Dude you're such a good looking guy

If you had my drive, my work ethic, and total commitment, I think you would be the biggest slayer on the forum

You need to give yourself a lot of credit

We have put a lot into you just to keep you in the fight and it was hard to get you just taking pictures

Look at you now

Reflect on that Mo

-Ravi

My biggest facial failo is lack of undereye skeletal support, so I also have a dark undereye area similar to yours. It’s very easy for me to see in photos. You know my ig, you can see it there even with my being selective about the pics I put up to hide it

I used to be insecure about it for a long time, especially because I got it suddenly at age 21 as my facial fat collapsed with age. I’ve tried various treatments and nothing works since it’s a skeletal issue

I’ve stopped being insecure about it pretty much because I got laid a lot. You should realize the insecurity isn’t your looks, it’s your lack of getting laid, and that will fix itself much faster with improving your approach quantity, online pics, vibe and game than with fillers/implants

People here aren’t gaslighting you. You actually look really good regardless. Yes lack of undereye support is a failo… because everything else on your face isn’t. You don’t need to look literally perfect

I’m also gonna get fillers/implants there but I’m about spend a ton of money on coaching for my game in nyc first. Fixing your looks is important but fixing your vibe and game is much more important

MakingAComeback said:
If you had my drive, my work ethic, and total commitment, I think you would be the biggest slayer on the forum

But what is that I'm not doing?

Thrice said:
MakingAComeback said:

Your recent forays into nightgame are promising. Next level would be:

- Daygame
- Apps
- Recording approaches
- Consuming nightgame content
- Getting formal coaching

pancakemouse said:
Thrice said:

- Daygame
- Apps
- Recording approaches

I don't live in new york brother, i live in Parma, i don't have money to buy food let alone move to another city

today tried to edit with lightroom, it's not easy, i was able to improve the pictures, they're all pretty overexposed i don't know how i didn't notice that when i was at the park, this shit need a lot of practice

i asked the "one word replies" girl out, she said she can't, wanted to unmatch her so bad, for the second time but kept calm and asked her out for next week. What an humiliating experience.

was able to improve exposure, they still suck

tomorrow will shop for new shirt and take pictures with the app, last time i paid the guy just to end up with overexposed pictures

today i heard a 35yo woman say "i had my fun in my 20's dating with badoo was my hobby" it ended up trigger extreme rage, i literaly would blow the planet out today if i could, we are a disgusting species

Thrice said:
pancakemouse said:

- Daygame
- Apps
- Recording approaches

I don't live in new york brother, i live in Parma, i don't have money to buy food let alone move to another city

today tried to edit with lightroom, it's not easy, i was able to improve the pictures, they're all pretty overexposed i don't know how i didn't notice that when i was at the park, this shit need a lot of practice

was able to improve exposure, they still suck

tomorrow will shop for new shirt and take pictures with the app, last time i paid the guy just to end up with overexposed pictures

today i heard a 35yo woman say "i had my fun in my 20's dating with badoo was my hobby" it ended up trigger extreme rage, i literaly would blow the planet out today if i could, we are a disgusting species

Hahaha, bro, I understand.

When you approach and date hella women, you learn they are just people and nothing special at all.

Yes, they can get dudes every second of the day and many of them are trash LMFAO

They don't matter 1 bit

Life is about finding your own Greatness and soaring so high in the air the lazy incompetents are like fucking ants

You can have it all man

Also, remember, many women are just so broken inside, this is the generation of females with the highest anti-depressant medication useage, and we as men are not marrying them - they're not securing quality men, quality companionship, and most of them are just declining

As a Man, if you do the work, you can basically be a god damn King

There are some quality women around for sure, but you have to live the self improvement lifestyle and get so much experience you can choose pretty much dude

There are some lovely women. My old FWB was a total doll and if I never met her, damn I would be still so screwed!

Listen, your rage is normal. When I started approaching, well, my log was so bad my old house mate used to come into my room and tell me to fucking calm down! His name was TimmyTurner and he was a great guy. He was way more experienced than me and he was, like many men who've been down this rabbit hole, a little jaded to be honest.

Mindset can overcome all this dude and you can use this to forge a killer mentality

Ravi

Thrice said:

Does this feeling come from a place of envy? Or somewhere else?

natedawg said:
Does this feeling come from a place of envy? Or somewhere else?

I don't exactly, it triggers my rage so easily, it's envy i guess because they have it so easy

september said:
I’ve stopped being insecure about it pretty much because I got laid a lot. You should realize the insecurity isn’t your looks, it’s your lack of getting laid, and that will fix itself much faster with improving your approach quantity, online pics, vibe and game than with fillers/implants

People here aren’t gaslighting you. You actually look really good regardless. Yes lack of undereye support is a failo… because everything else on your face isn’t. You don’t need to look literally perfect
thanks brother, i hope to get laid and stop thinking about, i will still look into tretinoin, some people use it even in the (super delicate) under eye area, and of course it's used for anti aging, it's the only thing that works after sunscreen

your dark area is similiar to mine, we dont have the hollow cause by lack of bone support, you might think you have it well look at people who have it and you will change idea...we have a dark area for other reasons, what might work is fat transfer, but i will put my energy into getting laid first

Adrizzle said:
For 10 euro these photos are amazing value.

The close up ones are p good. Your eyes look fine. I could edit them a bit cleaner but I feel like you’d just find another “problem”

Amazing work on the action so far dude

Thanks Adrizzle! I'm learning pretty fast, the pictures are over exposed, the sun was too harsh, also i'm a bit backlit and this created harsh shadows on my face, nothing tragic but no need to use this ones as i realised what went wrong and take better ones

another thing is the t shirt, the graphic is too strong and takes away attention from the face, will shop for a sleeveless black t shirt with less strong graphics or even just black t shirt without graphics + necklace

Asked the one word replies out, she said yesi want to go out but not this weekend, i'm busy, asked her two questions

Can i text you next week? What's your height? Just curious
-5 ft

Asked two questions gave me one word answer to just one of the questions: unmatched.

I didnt even like her, i was trying to get a date out of scarcity, the lack of female intimacy is fucking my brain up and i get treated like that

Matched another girl, 21yo, she texts me first, we talk a bit, i ask her out and she says yes enthusiastically, i give her my watsap so we can talk better there and she unmatches

This is what we have to go through, it's hard to stay positive and not hate woman, so I'm not even gonna waste energy trying.

I will just do the work even while I'm negative. We will all die anyway and we will be forgotten, we will rot in a tomb and be nothingness for million of years. Woman feel precious but they will rot one day too.

"night game"

Went out with another guy to a diffrent venue, this guy does not approach because he can't, he like to dance until some girl shows interest getting close. He said he got some girls this way.

I didnt like this guy, he wasent fun to be around like the other guy. He tried to tell me what to do, telling me i shouldn't spam approach because girls notice, and that i should just do like him, i didn't like that

The other guy is fun to be around, not self concious, doesn't judge and overthink stuff

The venue was SHIT compared to the other one, all the girls were in group, never alone not even for a second. No eye contact.

I just started approaching group until the guy i was with told me to stop because he felt "embarrassed"

The group approach approaches were shot, i absolutely have the balls to it, i open the girls and they seem a bit intimidated, so i can where are you from, what do you do here. I have to be honest, i approached 6 groups i think, none of them had a girl that seemed interested, i started asking questions and recieving the usual answers, like in police station

I have to be honest i had some incel rage, i just told them to fuck off, none of them seemed interested and i didnt want to be their intertainer for the night

Tonight will go out again, different venue different guy, lets see what happens

Thrice said:
I don't exactly, it triggers my rage so easily, it's envy i guess because they have it so easy
Do women really have it so easy though? I'm at the point where I think I'm actually more grateful to be a man.

Women get given all this attention from a young age which just gets slowly taken away from them. Yet a man can look good & become valuable well into his 30s or even 40s/50s.

Let me put it this way: If you were a woman and didn't have the sex life you wanted, it'd basically be over for you. But you're a man, and despite being in your 30s, you are still able to progress and achieve the things you want. And as a man, your value isn't almost entirely comprised of your looks/SMV.

Thrice said:
Asked the one word replies out, she said yesi want to go out but not this weekend, i'm busy, asked her two questions

Can i text you next week? What's your height? Just curious
-5 ft

Asked two questions gave me one word answer to just one of the questions: unmatched.

I didnt even like her, i was trying to get a date out of scarcity, the lack of female intimacy is fucking my brain up and i get treated like that

Matched another girl, 21yo, she texts me first, we talk a bit, i ask her out and she says yes enthusiastically, i give her my watsap so we can talk better there and she unmatches

This is what we have to go through, it's hard to stay positive and not hate woman, so I'm not even gonna waste energy trying.

I will just do the work even while I'm negative. We will all die anyway and we will be forgotten, we will rot in a tomb and be nothingness for million of years. Woman feel precious but they will rot one day too.

"night game"

Went out with another guy to a diffrent venue, this guy does not approach because he can't, he like to dance until some girl shows interest getting close. He said he got some girls this way.

I didnt like this guy, he wasent fun to be around like the other guy. He tried to tell me what to do, telling me i shouldn't spam approach because girls notice, and that i should just do like him, i didn't like that

The other guy is fun to be around, not self concious, doesn't judge and overthink stuff

The venue was SHIT compared to the other one, all the girls were in group, never alone not even for a second. No eye contact.

I just started approaching group until the guy i was with told me to stop because he felt "embarrassed"

The group approach approaches were shot, i absolutely have the balls to it, i open the girls and they seem a bit intimidated, so i can where are you from, what do you do here. I have to be honest, i approached 6 groups i think, none of them had a girl that seemed interested, i started asking questions and recieving the usual answers, like in police station

I have to be honest i had some incel rage, i just told them to fuck off, none of them seemed interested and i didnt want to be their intertainer for the night

Tonight will go out again, different venue different guy, lets see what happens

I used to feel bitterness but for a lot of women the only way they can influence people or have a sense of 'control' over the world and their destiny is by using their sexuality to get what they want.

That basically means they're trapped by their looks and can't do things for themselves. Not a good place to be. If they seem picky and bitchy it might be because male attention is actually the only thing they have.

Squilliam said:
Let me put it this way: If you were a woman and didn't have the sex life you wanted, it'd basically be over for you

I agree, i got a number from a 18yo last week and I'm 35 amd she thought I'm her age, we have an advantage in the long run, woman age like milk

But let me tell you, there's no such think as a woman who missed on sex, even if they miss a leg they dine in as much sex as they can in their 20's

Sewerdog said:
I used to feel bitterness but for a lot of women the only way they can influence people or have a sense of 'control' over the world and their destiny is by using their sexuality to get what they want.

That basically means they're trapped by their looks and can't do things for themselves. Not a good place to be. If they seem picky and bitchy it might be because male attention is actually the only thing they have.

yea i agree, thats why we're targeting young girls, anyway we will never have our revenge, woman dine in as much cock as they can in the 20's and just move on, they don't get stuck like us and don't analyze things, they don't percieve that it's not a good place to be, they don't percieve that male attention is the only thing they have, they don't analyze things like us so they don't suffer like man

Boys i need some ideas, for the first time i have a couple of friends to go out with, the good news is this guy is not a dork, hee's actually the opposite, if i tell him i want to go to milan or venice or anywhere he would say yes in 30 seconds

I'm 80% there with portraits, almost there, but from what i understand you don't need many portraits

so i need a variaty of pictures for tinder and instagra, i want to look like a cool edgy guy that girls age 18/24 would exchange body fluids with

they should look natural and not staged, even if they are

girls keep asking for instagram when i ask for watsap

even a page like that would be good

one thing i can do to make it look i have friend is ask people in clubs to take pictures and tag themselves, if they all refuse i can offer just 5 euro each and sure they will agree

please give me some idea

i'm sure if i give girls my current page they will just lose interest

https://www.instagram.com/_momo_.d_/?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg%3D%3D

only few weeks ago my pics used to suck really bad

the sun was too harsh again, pictures will be better when i will have the possibility to shoot at golden hour

tonight clubbing, night game

Ready for some approaches tonight

Drop it!

https://youtu.be/4Rog8XY8oxg

It was a shitty night i'm not proud of, i have low tolerance to stress

i tried the new pictures, geolocated in budapest like Mac, only like 4 matches and zero engagement

i'm all about the canon eos rp, solid camera, but to be honest i think girls are liking goodlooking guys that have photo taken with shitty smartphones and without the blurred background

went to the same club where i approached last time, this time alone my friend was not available

it was like 4x more packed, i couldn't approach, music was very loud and too many people compared to last time

you can see my story and tell me if it's possible to approach in a situation like that

https://www.instagram.com/_momo_.d_/?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg%3D%3D

i only "approached" one girl, this is a girl i remember from months ago, like january or december i think, she used to look at me like i'm a creep, so i approached and she tried to speed off, i pushed her, she pushed me back and said what the fuck are you doing, i'm not proud of this

i just run away so the bouncers don't fuck me up, also because if she tells the bouncers i wont be able to go there again

i'm sure she looked at me like a creep everytime i was there in the winter but i was wrong anyway

it was frustrating to see all those girls half naked while i dont have a sex life

This profile isn't good. You can't just make a profile with two photos taken with the same photoshoot. It looks fake. Plus, the background is low-value. Your results in Budapest seem about right.

DSLR photos mog smartphone photos every single time.

That doesn't actually look that crowded for a club. Many of my nightgame approaches are in clubs like that. Go up to the girl, smile, see if she's receptive, then grab her shoulder and bring your mouth to her ear and talk in it. Try approaching in the smoking area if it's too loud inside.

Back