Thrice log. Need ideas for vacation, let me know if you can host me thanks

pancakemouse said:
Try approaching in the smoking area if it's too loud inside.

all the approaches from last time were in the smoking area, but this time it was too crowded, last week i was recieving IOI from girls in the smoking are (and i approached like a retard) this time not, too much people and 90% man

i'm thinking that when this small club is too crowded i can simply try bars and public gardens with students staying there until laste at night in the summer. It would be a way to grow some balls and not rely on the safety that a small club offers with girls giving IOI's first

in fact the reason i never approached a girl dancing like you describe is because it's less safe and didn't have the balls yet. No excuses i have some AA

yestday a girl was looking at me in the public garden and didn't approach because i would've have to walk to her straight from a distance

felt so bad because i'm 35 not fucking 15, i can't afford any of that my life is going down the drain

i have to save money and come to the US, and approach with you guys if you want, maybe get a cheap airbnb next to your area

Keep it up Thrice. If your struggling to approach, maybe try re-framing it in your head.
Could you, instead of going in with the intent to get the girl on a date or back home, approach with the intent to ask for her help with a photoshoot & offer to get some shots of her aswell. Test in the public garden setting.
In my experience, girls seem less intimidated by the approach with a camera hanging around the neck.

Don't hate on the DSLR gives you way more editing options in post among other benefits - Get a better background / setting (Grand Hotel Loby, Resterant, Garden) (Bro your in Italy, get a shot next to a colorful potted lemon tree) & spam that shutter button man.

pancakemouse said:
This profile isn't good. You can't just make a profile with two photos taken with the same photoshoot. It looks fake. Plus, the background is low-value. Your results in Budapest seem about right.

DSLR photos mog smartphone photos every single time.

Seconded. Get some variety, and get some action in your photos. These are good for posing, framing etc, but as Pancake said, there's gains to be had.

There are some guys who can get by with shitty photos, but even they would benefit from well-taken photos. And the reason is because they're top tier attractive - attractiveness makes everything in dating easier, so it's an important primary focus if dating is your goal.

You're doing the right thing man. It can get frustrating sometimes but stick with it.

Thrice said:
pancakemouse said:
Try approaching in the smoking area if it's too loud inside.

all the approaches from last time were in the smoking area, but this time it was too crowded, last week i was recieving IOI from girls in the smoking are (and i approached like a retard) this time not, too much people and 90% man

i'm thinking that when this small club is too crowded i can simply try bars and public gardens with students staying there until laste at night in the summer. It would be a way to grow some balls and not rely on the safety that a small club offers with girls giving IOI's first

in fact the reason i never approached a girl dancing like you describe is because it's less safe and didn't have the balls yet. No excuses i have some AA

yestday a girl was looking at me in the public garden and didn't approach because i would've have to walk to her straight from a distance

felt so bad because i'm 35 not fucking 15, i can't afford any of that my life is going down the drain

i have to save money and come to the US, and approach with you guys if you want, maybe get a cheap airbnb next to your area

Been away for a while. Glad to see you're still moving forward and even cold approach now. You've come a long way mate and it's awesome to see it. Cheers to your continuing improvement.

i'm just sad as fuck people are on vacation and i dont have friends to go to the beach with nor money to stay for more than one day
i'm also sad because i dont have an ig page with followers and girls ask for instagram both live and on tinder

i need a car so i applied for jobs, i was called for two job interviews but i changed idea last minute, if i get a job i wont be able to take pictures

the goal would be to take pictures at golden hour with the best lighting, something i wasent able to do for the entire year except august i work everyday without rest days

i would take action pictures at the skate park and playing basketball make it look like it was taken by a friend, this would be the month to do it, the city is empty except for a few tourists

also go to beach and take some pictures theremaybe take a pictures of me eating at a restaurant

but somedays i wake up iand think i just should get a job and stop delivering pizza

Keep at it man.

Sometimes you gotta sacrifice for the big picture. I can’t tell you what to do but I trust you will figure it out man.

You could write down all the things the job and a car would help you with and the timeframe you can do that in. Because after that then you can do back to photos and building a profile. Write down what the pictures and building a profile would do with a timeline too. This could help with your decision

I wanted to say money really does help with a lot of shit. If you have money to pay someone to shoot for you, you’d get way better photos way quicker.

And your good at photography but having someone else shoot you is better cos it’s way way easier to just focus on posing. I’m speaking from experience as a gun photographer. I get better photos when someone else is on cam even though I’m a better photographer

Thrice said:
i'm also sad because i dont have an ig page with followers and girls ask for instagram both live and on tinder

Go to a country where your look is en vogue (maybe Russia, Colombia, Philippines), look at top photos, and add random attractive women and like a few of their photos. For every 20 or so of these you should get 1-2 follows back. You should be able to do this to around 100 women a day, so that's 5-10 followers a day.

Adrizzle said:
You could write down all the things the job and a car would help you with and the timeframe you can do that in. Because after that then you can do back to photos and building a profile. Write down what the pictures and building a profile would do with a timeline too. This could help with your decision

thank you, i'm so fucked in the head for trying for so long without getting, maybe pictures and at least one human looking girl should be a priority, man after not getting laid for a long time become weird
pancakemouse said:
Go to a country where your look is en vogue (maybe Russia, Colombia, Philippines), look at top photos, and add random attractive women and like a few of their photos. For every 20 or so of these you should get 1-2 follows back. You should be able to do this to around 100 women a day, so that's 5-10 followers a day.

i'll try there, dont know where my look is en vogue, maybe arabic countries, you mean i search for those places on ig right? not going physically there

yesterday wanted to take some action pictures at golden hour in the skatepark, to my suprise the skatepark was packed even if the city is empty so i decided to go early in the morning 1 hour after sunrise, woke up at 5.50am but wasent enough

i was at the skate park by 7am and the magic light of golden hour was already gone, the sun was already too harsh casting an ugly shadow so i didnt do portraits, just practiced action shots at a very high shutter speed, i had good results considering it's the first time but i still look like a dork

the skatepark is just 20 minutes distance but im so slow in the morning

i guess the action shots can be used after good editing that makes them look cool

tomorrow will try to wake up earlier to get full advantage of golden hour 600min after sunrise, will try to get a cool portraits and some action shots again

i don't know if the green pants and black shirt are

https://imgur.com/a/DWlvrQk

I like #4. Not sure that sleeveless shirts are really in right now. I think a tank top would be better if you want to go that route.

pancakemouse said:
I like #4. Not sure that sleeveless shirts are really in right now. I think a tank top would be better if you want to go that route.

do mean this? black or white?

Brother I have read through some of your posts but don't have the full story. Sounds like it's a challenging spot with financial constraints. You're on a good path.

Here's advice you didn't ask for.

Fuck all the online shit and stop spending time on Instagram! Get the fuck off the dating apps and get out into the real world. Go to events, meet people at things you're interested in.

A string of positive interactions in real life is going to change the way you think about yourself. Your goal frankly shouldn't be to get laid at the moment, it should be to create a baseline life for yourself, with some half-decent friends, and hence a support group.

You need real people, brother. People are healing. Friends are healing. You need to heal. We're evolved to live in community. Don't resist that. Build relationships.

Now the financial situation: save your money and get the fuck out of where you're living if it's truly (and I mean truly) not working for you in terms of job opps. Figure this out. Find a community of people in person who have similar financial goals as you, even if it's just something small. You have to take action yourself, but you can get support from other men. Invest significantly more time here. I suspect though once you get out there and start making relationships, you'll find a lot of opportunities in REAL LIFE.

Spend all your time socializing, building platonic relationships, working out, and figuring out a way to make some more $. Don't waste another second online.

Stop calling yourself a dork. Stop calling yourself creepy. Stop calling yourself all this shit. It's reinforcing garbage in your head that doesn't exist. Yes, easier said than done, but you can start with the shit you write on your own fucking log.

Stop the judgements, brother. You're none of these things. A part of you likes to wallow in the sea of victimhood, I can feel it from the way you post. Maybe deep down you like telling people about how shit things are so you can get attention and feel good about yourself. Maybe this triggers you, if it does, ask yourself why. I'm not judging you for it, but it's not helping you.

Respect for the journey you're on. Keep going.

i don't need your advice brother, i will figure out what to do trying, dont come into my log with this kind of language fuck this fuck that do this do that, thats not a good and respectful way of phrasing advice, life is complex and i also have mental illness, this kind of advice fuck this fuck that gets you hyped for 30 seconds but its useless in real life

i'm not a retard i know i have to make friends

Why is your thread called "advice on how to move forward"? Why do you continue to talk shit about yourself in your own log?

I guess you didn't read what I wrote. I am supportive of your journey and want to see you succeed like everyone else here.

Cheers mate

Thrice
noclip

If you guys want to get heated. Take it to the DMs.

Thrice - he means it sincerely. Try and hear it through the tone.

Noclip - I know you mean well. Just have some awareness for how you might come across.

Thrice said:
pancakemouse said:

do mean this? black or white?

(wow that guy looks a lot like me)

For that outfit, black. You can also layer this under a button down shirt, especially a quilted one with holes in it

Thrice said:
i don't need your advice brother, i will figure out what to do trying, dont come into my log with this kind of language fuck this fuck that do this do that, thats not a good and respectful way of phrasing advice, life is complex and i also have mental illness, this kind of advice fuck this fuck that gets you hyped for 30 seconds but its useless in real life

i'm not a retard i know i have to make friends

Thrice

This is highly uncalled for.

noclip took time to give you what I class as decent advice. Advice is something you have specifically asked for and you give this as a response?

You need to check your ego. This was a pretty shitty thing to say to someone trying to help you out. Anyone else reading this is going to be reluctant to give you any advice in case you act like an asshole and throw another tantrum at them.

Spider Jerusalem said:
took time to give you what I class as decent advice. Advice is something you have specifically asked for and you give this as a response?

Brother, i never read your log and know nothing about you, not because it's not good but because i'm a beginner and dont follow many logs because i cant give advice

i remember you rarely ever comment in my log, in fact i only remember your nickname because you comment in cases like this, this is weird, do you read my log and only comment in cases like this?
your last comment was you saying i did something wrong, and the comment before that too, and then you dont comment for months, it's weird...

People are trying to help you, specifically because you asked for help, then you are punishing them for helping you because you don't like their tone or consistency? Then you comment you already know how to make friends? You also want a hardcore accountability partner. Did I get all that right? Does the cognitive dissonance not register?

What you are clinging to is holding you back.

Back